Belinda's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "I see. Love would make it impossible to keep the secret. Wouldn't it?"

I replied, "I think so. It would probably be best if we just remained friends."

He asked, "Can we have lunch together and talk about it face to face?"

I answered, "Not at the club." Then I added, "After we have had time to cool and ponder the problem, I will call you. Maybe we can meet somewhere else for lunch."

We ended our conversation, said good-bye, and hung up. I looked at the receiver in my hand and whispered, "I really do want to fuck you, Kevin." Then I thought, "We can't be just friends. I would be in a constant state of frustration."

The frustration I was feeling right then was terrible. I knew my toys wouldn't help. A sweet fantasy fuck wasn't the answer. This was the moment when I realized that I was going to cheat, but taking a chance with Kevin was no longer an option.

My mind had been dancing around another option for a long time. I had been in denial, but I had been subconsciously planning how to do it all along. I thought, "I can do it, and if I follow my plan the odds of getting caught will be close to zero." I thought, "Don't get cocky. There will always be some chance of things going bad and the consequences would be catastrophic." I had butterflies. I was scared. I resolved to be very careful.

To be continued...