Belinda's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found my fingers dancing on my keyboard. The cheater's website that I had looked at before came up. I wanted to see my lists of dos and don'ts again. They weren't available unless I went through the whole process of generating them again. I didn't have time to do that. I wondered if I was fantasizing about cheating as practice for doing the real thing. I shut the computer down. I thought, "Get control of yourself, Belinda."

I went upstairs and showered again because I needed to wash my hair. I also changed the sheets on my bed before I dressed. I wanted to come home to a clean bed. I looked bright and sunny in yellow, and white when my big sister arrived. My lightweight dress accented my figure. It didn't cover too much of me, but it wasn't overly immodest. I put my hair up in a high ponytail so that the tips hung to the middle of my back. Jean was right on time and didn't come in. She pulled into the driveway and honked for me.

We went to lunch and had Chicken Parmesan. As always, it was very good.

The building was already decorated for the upcoming Halloween party. Jean asked about it. She had brought a date and attended the last one with Bobby and me. I told her that I was going to miss it because I didn't have a date. Bobby was off on his hunting trip and I wasn't about to come alone amongst all these wolves.

She said, "Why don't we come together. I would like to dance with some of these wolves and we can protect each other as we did in school."

I thought about that for a moment and decided that Bobby wouldn't object. Jean is not a member of the club but she enjoys the atmosphere. She likes coming here for lunch and she especially likes the parties and functions. She is pretty enough to draw a lot of attention, and she is single enough to enjoy it. Like most women, rich men turn her on. I said, "We will have to come up with costumes today."

Jean replied, "I'm going to be Little Red Riding Hood. She likes to hang out with wolves." Then she said, "We need to get out of here right now. That high-end costume shop we used last time is most of an hour away and I don't know of any other place."

I knew about Jean's love life. She was presently involved in an open relationship with a man about ten years older than she is. I would describe their relationship as friends with benefits or maybe fuck buddies. I doubted that she would invite him to go with us. She gave me the impression that she might use the party to interview a new playmate or two. I wished that I could do that.

She didn't ask how Bobby and I were getting along, and I didn't volunteer anything. She knows me well enough to have her suspicions, but I think she doesn't want to know. She has told me as much.

The costumes turned out not to be a problem. They were just expensive. I had decided to be Wonder Woman. That didn't happen. I had been Wonder Woman two years earlier. I stumbled across a Princess Leia costume that I really liked anyway. I thought, "I will have to get my hair done up in her outlandish style tomorrow." I could easily brush it out after the party.

Big Sister opted to spend the night with me. She keeps an overnight bag packed and in her car at all times and that helped. The truth is though, she can wear my clothes and she can get by with my make-up and toiletries.

The next morning I woke up thinking party day. We spent the morning tweaking our costumes and the afternoon getting our hair and nails done. The day flew by. We arrive at the club fashionably late at about twenty minutes after eight.

As we entered the lobby, there was a pirate fresh from the Spanish Main paying us a great deal of attention. His costume was elaborate, from his ostrich feathered wide brimmed hat to his knee high leather boots. He tilted his head at a familiar angle and smiled. He lifted the patch off one eye and then winked at me. It was Kevin. Jean recognized him too.

He approached and said, "Aye...Ye both dazzle me one good eye. Ye should enter the beauty contest. It be hard to divine which would capture the prize, but it would be one of ye." He looked at me and continued, "I know that I be condemned to never have truck with thee, but I beg parole from that unfair punishment for this one night. This foul buccaneer would solicit one dance from each of thee beauties."

I answered, "Red Riding Hood will have to speak for herself. I would suggest that we have a dance now and then maybe another later."

His beautiful smile seemed to light his face as a candle would. He said, "Allow me to fetch a taste of the dragon's blood for ye that ye might quench thy thirst." We will dance when the music is a-new." He took each of us on an arm and ushered us to the punch bowl that contained a bright red liquid that could have been dragon's blood. The punch was bright in taste too. It was sweet, fruity, and very easy to drink.

The music stopped. I sat my empty cup on the table and tried to tug Kevin toward the dance floor. I wanted to be held in his arms. He said, "Nay girl, hold. I must acquire a proper gentleman to occupy thy lovely sister in our absence." He looked over the room and made a come-hither jester over his head. Ray Miles approached us.

I introduced him to Jean and took Kevin away. We danced. Butterflies came to my belly. I remembered how much I wanted to fuck him. He was very proper as he acted the perfect gentleman. I was sure he knew how easily he could turn me on if he wanted to.

I danced the next dance with Ray while Kevin and Jean became re-acquainted. I asked, "Ray, did you tell my sister that you wanted to stick your tongue in her belly button?"

He replied, "Of course, you know that is my standard ice-breaking line."

I laughed and said, "You know, she is not me. She might take you up on it. She is in that kind of mood tonight."

He held me a bit tighter and whispered, "Nah, I fucked it up. I told her I was married."

We both laughed. I felt a hard thing in Ray's pants. I guessed that he couldn't help himself. He asked, "Is Bobby not here?"

I answered, "He is away on a hunting trip for the next few days."

He said, "Now I see. You brought your sister as a guard dog chaperone." Then he said, "I assume that means your belly button is still not available."

I replied, "You pervert." I helped him rub his hard prick against my belly button for just a second and pretended that I hadn't noticed. I didn't want to be a tease, but I didn't want Ray to stop flirting with me either. I snuggled closer into his arms and had a private thought about Ray. I knew that he wasn't just talk. He wanted to get in my pants. I wondered, "When I cheat would it be safer to do it with a married man who would have reason to keep the secret?" I decided to research that on the web. My next thought was about the one I just had. Part of it had been, "When I cheat." That scared me.

The evening wore on. Big Sister and I claimed a table, but its only purpose was to serve as a place to leave our drinks while we danced. That, "Dragon's Blood," punch that was so easy to drink was well spiked. There was a steady stream of men. Jean had been remembered from the year before. The sharks circled around her as if she was the source of new blood in the water.

Fewer men came to me, but they came more often. I danced with Kevin most often. I drank too much punch. It snuck up on me. I was light-headed, then tipsy. Kevin came for another dance around eleven. By then I was drunk. I wasn't stumbling or falling down, but I was drunker than I had ever been in my life. All of my inhibitions were down. I wasn't thinking very well and I was having such a good time.

Kevin held me close as we danced. Our dance and our conversation had become more risqué as the night progressed. At that moment, I had spread my legs enough to have one of Kevin's between them. I was clandestinely dry fucking his thigh.

I whispered in his ear, "I want to fuck you." I paused and continued, "Come to my house after Jean goes home. I will cook breakfast for you, in the morning." I was proud of myself. My speech was only slightly slurred. I giggled.

Kevin said, "Girl, I think I could fall in love with you." He gave me the slightest peck on my cheek. He then took my hand and led me back to our table before the dance was over. He sat me down and continued to hold my hand. He sat beside me and across the table from Big Sister. I heard him speak to her.

He said, "Jean, your baby sister is drunk. The punch was far stronger than she knew. None of us have ever seen her this way. She can no longer take care of herself. You need to take her home right now, and you need to spend the night with her if you can. She shouldn't be alone."

Jean replied, "I can do all of that." Then she asked him to help get me to the car.

The last thing that I heard Kevin say to Jean was, "Make her drink a glass of water before you put her to bed. It will help with the hangover." We drove away. The party was over.

Morning came. My eyes fluttered as they adjusted to the too-bright light in the room. I finally recognized it as sunlight. The drapes were open. Then I recognized my surroundings. I was in my bedroom. I tried to remember how I got there.

I could smell coffee, and I could hear movement downstairs.

I began to remember. I remembered having my big sister with me. That let me relax some. I knew that she would have taken care of me. I remembered Kevin winking at me in the lobby and being dressed as a pirate. I remembered dancing with him, and then I remembered dancing with him a lot. Finally, I remembered rubbing my pussy against his leg and telling him, I wanted to fuck him. I had a hell of an adrenalin rush. I remembered telling him to wait until Jean went home and to come here. I had promised to cook breakfast for him.

I let a finger glide over my clitoris and then go inside me just a bit. I was sticky. I knew that condition was from being sloppy wet the night before. I thought, "That's Kevin downstairs."

I heard him on the stairs. Another shot of adrenalin hit me. A picture of my list of don'ts flashed through my mind. I thought, "The odds that we will be caught must be around ninety percent and I don't even remember having him." Then I questioned myself, "How drunk was I?"

Jean said, "Wake up, Sis. I brought you some coffee."

I couldn't tell whether I was glad or disappointed to see her. I decided I was glad. A ninety percent chance of discovery was too much.

She said, "Drink your coffee and then get in the shower. I will make us some breakfast before I go."

I replied, "I need the coffee and I will force myself to eat. Go make breakfast and I will shower if I am still alive after the coffee." Jean laughed at me and left the room. My thoughts began to clear with my first sip of the magic potion in my cup. I remembered Kevin turning my offer down and sending me home with Jean.

I laughed at my next thoughts. I had told him I wanted to fuck him. I thought, "Well there was no harm done there. He already knew that. I had told him before." My mind became crystal clear for just a moment. I realized right then that I would fuck him if I ever got a real chance. I thought, "The chances of getting caught would have to be less than twenty percent." I laughed at myself and thought, "It won't ever happen." Then I wondered for a moment, "Could I make it happen?" I felt a tingle. I put those thoughts away.

I felt much better when I finished my shower. My breakfast was on the kitchen island when I got there. It consisted of a bowl of Honey-Nut Cheerios, a glass of milk, a glass of orange juice, a glass of grape juice, and a glass of water. I looked at Jean and said, "You don't like to cook. Do you?"

She laughed and said, "You need the fluids. They will help with your hangover, and I want you to be sure you are okay before I leave."

I poured the milk over my Cheerios and began to eat. I said, "I'll be fine." Then I asked, "Why don't you just stay here and hang out with me until Bobby gets back?"

She answered, "Oh, I can't, Belinda. I have been neglecting my work these last couple of days. I talked to my boss this morning. She gave me a chore that I have to take care of this afternoon. She said that I was behind, but I could catch up next week. She said I was going to have to do some overtime and she wasn't going to pay me for it because I fucked off two days this week. I can't bitch. She always cuts me a lot of slack."

I said, "I'm sorry, Jean. That was my fault."

She laughed and said, "No, it wasn't. I wanted to go to the party, and I gave my phone number to two of those pretty guys you keep hidden over there. Something good might come of that."

I asked, "What do you have planned for the weekend?"

She answered, "My regular honey has booked us into one of my favorite B&B's for tonight and tomorrow night. Your big sister is going to get laid."

I thought, "I wish I could do that." I said, "It sounds like I won't see you before Bobby comes home."

She replied, "Sorry." Then she said, "You call me if you have to. I will be here if you need me."

The phone rang. Jean was closest to it so she picked up. She said, "Carter residence." Then she said, "Oh, hi Bobby. This is Jean. I spent the night with your young and vibrant wife last night." There was another pause while she listened to Bobby. She said, "Sure, she's right here."

She handed the phone to me. I said, "Hi honey, I miss you."

He asked, "What are you girls up to?"

I said, "We went to the Halloween party at the club last night. We got a bit tipsy so Jean stayed over with me.

He said, "Well. I'm glad you got to go and I'm glad Jean was with you."

I replied, "I wasn't going to go until she said she wanted to."

He said, "The reason I called is we are about to go up to the campsite. Our phones won't work up there so I won't be able to call for the next several days. If we do come down for any reason, I'll check in."

I said, "You just have fun. You don't take enough time for yourself. I will be fine."

We talked for another five minutes about nothing. Finally, he told me how much he missed me and we did the kissy-kissy thing. He hung up.

Jean was quiet for a moment. Then she asked permission to ask a personal question. I thought she was going to ask about Bobby's and my relationship.

I said, "Sure, go ahead."

She asked, "What kind of relationship do you have with Kevin."

I was a bit surprised and I felt some anger. I looked at her and said, "I'm not fucking him, Jean! I never have fucked him and I'm not planning to fuck him!" I wasn't sure that the last part was the truth. I settled down a bit and went on, "He is my friend. To answer your question further, no, he is not Bobby's friend especially. He is my friend. He taught me to play tennis when the club first opened. We have been friends ever since."

She said, "Okay, okay. That's more than I really wanted to know." Then she said, "I do believe you." She continued, "I wouldn't have believed you when I first saw the two of you together last night. I assumed you were lovers. I wasn't going to mention it, because I didn't want to know. Then, as soon as he decided you were too drunk to take care of yourself, he brought you to me and told me to take you home and spend the night with you. Most men would have tried to find a way to take advantage of you. She paused and then said, "I think he is your friend."

I asked, "Well, why did you ask?"

She smiled and said, "Well hell, Girl. He is a hunk. I needed to know whether I could pursue him or not."

I asked, "Are you asking for my permission?"

She answered, "Oh hell no. He is out of bounds for me." Then she said, "Don't you remember. Many years ago, we made a pact. We agreed not to date each other's friends, beaus, or husbands. Why do you think I've left Bobby alone all these years?"

I did remember our pact. The last part of her statement about Bobby had been an attempt at levity.

Jean left her seat and walked around the table to me. She hugged me and I hugged her back. She said, "I have to go, but if you need me, call."

I assured her I would.

She said, "As soon as I get caught up, I will call you and let you take me to the club for lunch again."

I assured her I would do that. I walked out to her car with her and she was gone.

XXXXX

I turned back and looked at the house. I thought, "What a big empty nest it is." I started feeling sorry for myself again. I couldn't stand the thought of being alone here for the next eight or ten days. I knew it would be ten or maybe longer if Tom Sawyer or Huck Finn could find a reason to extend it.

I had just had breakfast and I wanted a drink. I thought, "Booze was the reason I messed up and had to be taken home and put to bed like a baby last night." Then I thought about the time that Bobby had fucked-up with that little blonde tramp. It had been ten years ago, more or less. I remembered running to Jean with that problem. She saved my marriage and maybe she saved my life by helping me through what was a traumatic event. One of the things she had told me was not to stick my nose in a bottle because I was depressed. I remembered. She had offered me a drink and then praised me for not taking it. I wasn't going to drink over this.

I wanted to talk to Kevin. I looked for my cell phone but couldn't find it anywhere. I called the number from our home phone. I couldn't hear it ringing anywhere. I gave up. That phone was the only place I had Kevin's number stored.

I went to my computer. I went to the club website and punched in the directory. I had to use my private password to open that page. Bingo, I had Kevin's number. I called him from my home phone. He answered, "Hello Princess Leia. How are you today?"

I replied, "I'm better than I deserve to be. Jean took good care of me and she said you deserve most of the credit. She said you got me away from the club before I embarrassed myself too much and you told her to pump me full of fluids." Then I said, "Thanks for being such a good friend, Kevin."

He said, "You are quite welcome. It is an honor to have a friend like you."

I deduced that he thought I didn't remember what was said between us. He wasn't going to bring it up because he didn't want to embarrass me. I wanted to talk about it. I said, "Last night you said that you thought you could fall in love with me." Then I asked, "Have you ever been in love with anyone?"

There was silence on the other end of the phone. I knew that he wasn't going to answer my question. I decided to wait him out.

Finally, he said, "You remember everything. Don't you?"

I said, "Kevin, I was drunk enough that my defenses were down and my inhibitions were weak, but I wasn't so drunk that I didn't know who I was with and what I was saying to you." I paused and he remained silent. I said, "Maybe the next time a girl offers to make breakfast, you should take her up on it."

He said, "Maybe a girl should make that offer today, while she is sober."

I answered, "A girl's inhibitions are too strong today." I continued, "Know this. I meant everything I said to you last night." I went on, "If it is ever going to happen you are going to have to help me make it happen. You are going to have to do your part."

He asked, "What is my part?"

I answered, "You have to conquer my inhibitions." I continued, "You have to make me believe we can do it without getting caught. You have to convince me that we can keep the secret forever." I said, "I will lower my defenses and make the offer while I am sober."

He chuckled and said, "No, I've never been in love." Then he said, "You are making me believe that I could be."

I replied, "We are friends and I want us to remain such. What we are talking about is becoming friends with benefits. I can't afford to be in love with you, Kevin. I am not going to replace Bobby. I love him and he is the father of my children." Then I said, "You can't afford to be in love with me. It would lead to a state of constant frustration for you because I wouldn't be able to return those feelings. I was hoping you would say that you couldn't fall in love."