Bella

Story Info
Goth girl fucks me upstairs at a party.
1.3k words
4.25
47.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down, among the buzzing of people, on a stained, brown leather sofa that creaked as I sunk into it. I never really was a party girl. Coke, weed, pills, I had done it all, but there was nothing I enjoyed enough to do more than once. Alcohol was my go to. Helped me open up, socialise, whatever.

The room was full of people around my age, late teens to early 20s, moving in unison to the drum and bass pulsing in the background. As I sat sipping a vodka and coke, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see a girl, slightly taller than me, pink and black bob and eyeliner that put Amy Winehouse to shame. "Have we met before?" She shouted, cutting through the deafening music.

"No... I don't think so," I shouted back, "But then again, I don't usually remember my nights out."

She smiled awkwardly in reply. "You seem bored," she nodded towards the backdoor, "join me outside?" I nodded. I didn't have much else to do, neither did I know any of the drugged out people surrounding me.

The girl pulled me up with her pale hand and dragged me through the crowd to the back garden of the house. "Fucking hell, it's loud in there. Want a smoke?" I nodded as she lit up her joint and took a puff before handing it to me.

The garden was much more peaceful, a few groups of people stood around smoking or sitting in the grass, nodding along to the music faintly playing from the inside of the house. I took a puff and breathed in deeply as the smoke filled my lungs. I watched the girl as I handed it back to her, her face lit by the moonlight.

I could see her better now. Looking up from her black dress to the piercings on her face I realised - she was quite a pretty girl. It was either her smooth, pale face or the lack of oxygen in my brain, but I started to feel giddy. Her eyes met mine. Dark brown, but shiny. Long spidery lashes. She blew her smoke into my face.

"Name?" She uttered. "Oh... I'm Daisy. Thank you for rescuing me from that dirty sofa." "Anytime. Couldn't leave a pretty girl like you on her own." I hoped it was too dark for her to see my face flush, or that my makeup covered it up adequately. "What are you called?" I asked. "Bella." She finished her joint and flicked it into the grass.

My head spun as I leant against the wall. The alcohol and weed was catching up with me now. The world leant sideways but Bella jumped to hold me up. "Jesus, already?" She laid me down. "I guess we've all been there." She lay next to me on the damp grass and stared into the black sky. I rolled over and pulled myself up to sit against the cold brick wall. She didn't miss a beat. I felt it in the air.

Out of nowhere her face was against mine and she began to sloppily kiss me. I pulled away in shock but in my semi inebriated state, how could resist? She grabbed my face with her long fingers and I held her against me. The cold air had done nothing to sober me up and feeling her soft lips against mine made me feel a warmth deep in my body.

We made out messily and she moved down to kiss my neck but I stood up and pulled her with me. "At least take me to the bedroom first." I gasped breathlessly. My judgement was too clouded to want to do anything else except her. I didn't have a track record of being with girls, but fuck it I guess. Bella made me feel something.

Thankfully the hosts of the party had a pretty big house, whilst in a more run down area, the inside was well decorated and somewhat had a feel of luxury. Their upstairs rooms were no exception. Bella chose one with floral wallpaper and a double bed with silky covers, and turned on the red fairy lights lining the corners of the room. "It's their best bedroom." She explained, and winked at me as she closed the door behind her.

I took a step towards her and instantly our mouths and bodies collided, as I let my hands explore her and my passions run free. It felt like the most natural thing in the world, although I had met this girl less than an hour ago.

She moaned into my mouth before pushing me onto the cool covers of the bed and sliding her warm hands under my shirt and over my breasts. "No bra?" She whispered into my ear before hurriedly unbuttoning my shirt. "Naughty girl..." My shirt was tugged off me followed by my purple skirt and lacy knickers, leaving me exposed and helpless to Bella.

My pussy throbbed and my whole body was warm and tingly. She kissed her way down and began eating me out, using her tongue as a weapon against my sensitive vagina and flicking her tongue up from my hole to my clit. My hands grabbed her hair as I let out a sharp moan.

This was better than with a guy... She looked into my eyes seductively as her tongue ran circles around my clit and she pushed a finger into my pink, wet cunt. "Fuck!" I groaned. She knew what she was doing to me. And we both liked it.

She moved back up my body and began working my nipples with her tongue, making them hard in the process, and massaging both my breasts. God it felt good. "My turn." She declared.

As I lay breathless on the silky bed she dropped her black dress to her feet and undid her bra, freeing her large, perky tits. She stepped out of her panties as my eyes surveyed her perfect body up and down.

Bella climbed onto me and I reached my hand down to finger her wet pussy. Her hair brushed against my chest and face and I watched her expression of pleasure as I slipped two fingers into her. I had never done this to anyone else before but I had done it to myself enough times to know roughly what to do to another girl. Her whimpers as I thrust my fingers in and out told me I was doing something right.

I pulled my fingers out and she grabbed my knees and pushed open my legs roughly, making me moan as my sensitive pussy was once again exposed. "You ever done this before?" She climbed between my legs and pressed her cunt against mine. "No!"

I moaned loudly, enjoying the warm sensation.

Bella held my legs open as she rubbed against me, both of us moaning with the movement, before I leant up to kiss her passionately whilst she grinded into me.

Our moans grew louder and louder as the pressure and pleasure built up towards the oncoming orgasm. She once again slid her fingers into me, hitting my g spot and forcing out a loud "fuck!" from my mouth.

By now everything was a blur of lust and pleasure. The red lights hung on the walls, the silky sheets below me, the floral wallpaper, the music from below, her face... Her perfect pale body... All I could focus on is how good I felt and the girl on top of me. My heart was racing as I rapidly approached orgasm.

Sensing my mounting pleasure, she thrust her fingers deeper and added a third. Everything spun and blurred around me as my body exploded with my orgasm, which pulsed through me and overwhelmed all my senses. Moments later I felt Bella cum against me too, her chest heaving as she let out soft moans and slowed down. "Wow." She said, rolling off me to lie next to me on the bed. "That was amazing." Still breathless, I pulled her against me and we lay there, getting our breath back. "Thank you Bella." I whispered to her, and she smiled back at me.