All Comments on 'Bella'

by roughsexruby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is that It?

That's kind of weird that it ends so quick. I feel like this can definitely be continued if you wanted to. You know, flush out both characters. Give them some background. Where'd they go to get to where they are now?

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

A little short but what you have is well written. Try a little more character development and don't end so abruptly. I'd like to see more from you.

visioneervisioneerover 3 years ago

Yes, the ending is abrupt, but you write well and I, too, would enjoy reading more from you. An editing suggestion: Don't mix dialogue from two people in a single paragraph because it can be confusing to follow who is speaking.

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Short, sweet and exciting as a sketch. Longer, with more story, would be even better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story reminds me of a former Co-worker who was Bi, She loved to tell stories about her adventures. She told us about her first time with a woman.

First of all she said she was a mans dream, she loved giving blow jobs and would swallow every drop. She also loved anally,

Getting back to the beginning: She was attending a College party, was a little drunk, standing by herself. An older girl, probably late 20's started talking to her. She said the next thing you know this woman kissed her, then ran her hands under she sweatshirt, playing with her breasts. The woman then led her to a bed room, stripped her, ate out then screwed her with a strap on. She said she has been bi every since.

She told us that when her BF traveled she loved to seduce older woman.

This is a true story.,

Jennifer44371Jennifer443712 months ago

Loved it, would like it to have been a little longer, but it is well written, although, like some of the others you could have fleshed out the characters a little more. Look forward to seeing more works from you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous