Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella seemed to be in another place, her entire body shaking as she fought for breath between gasps of pleasure, hips grinding forcefully against me, taking all but a couple of inches of my member deep into her.

She toppled to the side, and until my member slipped free, i felt myself going with her, ending up lying next to her as she fell on the blankets, breath hissing through her nostrils and the parting of her lips. I moved to drape an arm over her, but stopped short as once again her had shot straight to her womanhood, frigging herself vigorously, eyes wide open, panting heavily with reckless abandon and the squeaky moans of incredible tension and pleasure.

Her entire body bloomed into magnificent colour, painting everything in the tent a bright vermilion as he muscles exploded into size and definition, veins popping to the surface as thick and powerful as tree roots. Her breasts, more than a handful and delightfully heavy and proud grew to be dwarfed by the power of her pectorals, not even as deep as those slabs of power, her abs fighting each other for the diminishing real estate of her belly, legs swelling from the girth of mature oaks to massive outcrops of pure she-muscle. The arm that she was using to play with herself grew from simply big, to a haunch of beef almost as deep as my torso is wide and still she came, the growth slowly cooling of amid her moist gasps and the sound of her fingers pumping in and out her sex.

With a graceful, quick movement, she rolled and covered my body with the formidable architecture that was her own, pinning me once more to the bedding, attacking my mouth and face with her soft lips as her solid pelvis ground against my rapidly rising cock. I felt briefly quite unequal to the challenge my libido proposed, having to make love to at least 150lbs more of woman than I had started with, but determined to give it my best shot...

12