King of the Valkyries Ch. 01

Story Info
The King takes his maiden voyage in the realm of Axines.
4.6k words
4.71
9.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke for the first time, I was lying on my back in a soft bed, warm and comfortable. A soft draft blew across my skin, cool and light. And there was something else, something that felt... good. Really good. Something warm and tender and gentle. I opened my eyes, blinked the bleariness away, and looked down at myself, discovering that I was naked, and there was a woman kneeling on the foot of the bed with her mouth wrapped around my cock.

The woman noticed as I stirred, hurriedly popping her lips off my stiff member, though her hands lingered at its base. She looked up at me with big blue eyes, blonde hair cascading down around her face, framing her expression of shock, confusion, and fear. Her face was still just an inch from my tip, and her breath tickled every sensitive fiber.

"Hi..." she whispered softly as I stared, still trying to piece everything together. "I'm sorry, I know you must be disoriented, and this probably doesn't help matters, but I wasn't sure how long you would be out, and you..." She took a deep breath, and I could sense a tightening in her chest. "You have a really nice cock, and... and it's been so long, and I've been so worked up, and I couldn't help myself, and-"

I had heard enough, and despite removing her mouth, her breath combined with her stress grip around the base of the shaft were still stimulating, blurring my already blurred senses. "Don't stop, then."

She hesitated for just a moment, before a small smile crossed her face. "Thank you," she whispered, before licking up the shaft and resuming her blowjob. It was clear that, now that I was awake, she didn't care as much for being gentle, and the speed and vivacity at which she sucked slowly increased, her tongue beginning to join in on the fun. I looked around the room, a bedroom by all accounts. The bed itself laid in a back corner, myself and her upon it. A desk was across from us, adorned with scattered papers and tomes. A scuffed training dummy stood beneath a small window, through which soft and faded green light poured through, dimly illuminating the room. And there was a chair in the opposite corner, on which sat what appeared to be two discarded pieces of armor, shaped for a woman's chest and waist. I looked back at the woman as she sucked and sucked, moaning softly as she did, clearly enjoying the work she was putting in, and noticed for the first time that, although her hair covered most of her body from this angle, she was very clearly naked. I laid my head back, stared up at the wooden ceiling as I enjoyed the pleasure she was bringing me, but questions began popping into my head. Important questions, pertinent questions, that shouldn't go too long without being answered.

"Where am I?"

Her lips left my cock with a satisfying pop, her hands beginning to jerk it off as she looked back up at me. "You're aboard the Skywarden, a ship currently sailing the edges of the Azenethoth, our home." She brought her mouth back to my cock and resumed sucking with added fervor. I accepted that answer for a minute, allowing her to continue her work for some time as I processed the words I did not know. Azenethoth... Skywarden... these would require further explanation. But there was another question. And even though I was enjoying the blowjob, and even though she seemed almost too happy to be giving it, I knew I had to ask it anyways.

"Who... am I?"

Her mouth slid off my cock once more. "You're human, from a world called Earth, that lies outside our realm, Axines."

More words I didn't know. Axines, human, Earth. She was eager to resume her work, and resume she did, but this time I did not give her long before I asked my next question, as I tried to piece together some understanding of my current situation.

"How did I get here?"

I expected her to stop administering the blowjob to answer the question, as she had in the past, but in this instance she did the opposite, diving down as far as she could on my member, so that her lips touched its base, and my tip touched the back of her throat. I threw my head back down on the pillow and closed my eyes, reveling in the sudden pleasure of her warm, wet mouth as she held her head there for a moment, before finally releasing herself and gasping for air, saliva dripping from her smiling lips as she looked back up at me.

"You have questions," she said, her hands beginning to jerk me off as they had before, except now they slid up and down my spit-coated cock far easier, and it felt far better. "I have answers. Well, some answers. But I can't give them to you if my mouth is being used to... well, to give you head. So..." Her cheeks flushed slightly as she tried to find the words. "Can I... Can I fuck you?"

"Fuck me?"

"Fuck you. Ride you. Jerk you off with my cunt. I am hornier than you can imagine, and even though sucking your dick felt... amazing, actually... I need to cum, desperately, and I could cum so much quicker if I rode your cock like there's no tomorrow. So... can I fuck you? Please? I'll answer any questions you have as I do. My mouth will be free to do so."

I looked her in the eyes. I could tell she was trying to keep her composure, but her cheeks were flushed, her skin was glistening with sweat, and throughout her request her handjob continued without missing a beat.

"Fuck me."

There was no hesitation this time, just a wide grin. "Thank you, thank you so much!" She climbed up on top of me somewhat hurriedly, giving me my first look at her round, hefty tits and the curvature of her ass, but it only took her a moment to reach down, straighten my dick, and submerge it in her warm, hot, tight cunt. Her body shivered as she sank, an involuntary moan escaping her lips. "Fuuuck, you feel so good..."

Fluidly, she began to rise and fall, rise and fall, slowly at first, but gradually growing more and more urgent. Her ass began to slap against my lap, her fingers grinding into my shoulders. I reached a hand up, the first time I could remember moving my limbs at all, to take one of her tits in my hand, pushing my fingers into its sides like memory foam, while my thumb gently grazed past her nipple.

"Oh, gods below, yes, grab my tits..." she whispered, her voice husked with pleasure and lust. "You feel so fucking good... everything about you feels so fucking good..."

I looked up at her, cheeks reddened through and through, her face contorted with growing pleasure. I almost felt bad, but we had an agreement.

"How did I get here?"

"What?" She looked down at me with momentary confusion. "Yes, right, questions, just... just don't make me stop... please don't make me stop..."

With my free hand, I reached down, briefly feeling the curve of her ass before spanking it as hard as I could. "How did I get here?!"

"FUCK!" she cried as my hand made contact. "I found you... brought you back with me... brought you here..."

I smacked it again. "Why can't I remember?"

"The border... of Axines... your mind... FUCK, fuck me, fuck me, yes... It couldn't survive the crossing... you lost your... your memories..."

Smack. "What's my name?"

"I don't know..."

Smack. "Why me?"

"You... I was... I felt... fuuuuuck yessss... felt drawn to you... I just knew... you would... you would... gods below, I'm gonna cum, yes, gods, it's been so long, yes yes yes-"

Smack. "Why am I here?"

"I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum..."

I took her tit more tightly in my hand, pulled her into me, our foreheads colliding and our faces mere centimeters away. With my other hand, I grabbed her ass and thrust as deep as I could and held it there, causing a primal, quivering moan to escape her lips. "You won't get to cum if you don't answer me."

She whimpered softly, her pussy contorting, trying to milk my cock for all its worth. "No... please... please let me cum..."

"Why am I here?"

"We were attacked... we lost our men... we need... we need sex... or our arousal drives us crazy... please..."

"So that's all I am to you? A slave?"

She whimpered again, her body shivering. She tried to grind her clit against me, but I held her firm and still. "Please... please let me cum..."

"What do you need me for?"

"We need to fuck you... we need your cum... all of us... to stay sane..."

This gave me pause. "All of you?"

I could see the desperation growing in her eyes as she felt her orgasm slip away unrealized. "Yes, everyone on board. We haven't had sex in weeks. We're craving it. We need it like we need air."

"And what would you do to convince me to let you cum?"

She bit her lip. "Anything. Anything you want. Anything at all. I don't think I can survive another day, and your cock feels so good inside my needy pussy. I need to cum. You can cum inside me. We can cum together! Or you can cum on my tits, on my face, in my mouth, anywhere you want. I'll do anything, anything at all, please, I'm begging you, please-"

I began fucking her without warning, ramming her pussy up and down on my dick like a handmade sleeve used to jerk me off. I smacked her ass again, as hard as I could, and her moans grew to screams as I railed her senseless. I took her by the back of the neck, held her face close to mine.

"Anything I want."

"Anything... anything you want..."

And then I kissed her, passionate and sloppy, our tongues weaving together like an intricate dance. She held me tight, wrapped her arms around me, moved her ass with the movement of my hand so that every thrust went as deep inside her as it could go. She moaned into my mouth as her entire body began to shake, and as I felt myself shoot my cum deep, deep inside her, her entire body convulsed, her cunt constricting around my cock to draw out as much of my seed as it was able. We came together, and when it was done, her sweat-glistened whore body collapsed on top of mine, her head sidling down until her mouth was against my ear, and in a ragged, subconscious whisper she didn't know she was saying, I heard her moan, "Anything you want..."

I savored the moment as she fell into her cum-drunk stupor, enjoyed the continuing pleasure as her pussy unconsciously persisted in contracting around my girth, which failed to shrink... just as my arousal failed to abate. Though continuing to fuck her was tempting, and even in this state it was clearly something she lusted after, I steeled my mind and slid my still-hard member out from inside her, laying her down beside me gently and watching my cum drip out from her pussy. As delicately as I could, I wriggled the sheet out from underneath the cock-hazed whore and wrapped it around my waist. She murmured something under her breath as I approached the door, the words of which I could not hear, so I paid it no heed, instead opening the door and stepping forth into the hallway outside, then up the stairs at the end of the hall and through a second door, into a world of light.

When my eyes finally adjusted, I found myself standing on the deck of a massive sailing ship, with masts standing tall, strung up with bright silver sails that caught the cool wind blowing around me, carrying the ship forward across a sea of light faded green clouds, with rays of white sunlight piercing the fog beneath the boat and causing the condensed water in the clouds to sparkle.

But the scenery wasn't the best part. The best part was that the ship was manned entirely by warrior women, strong and sturdy, clad only in two pieces of clothing: chest armor sculpted around their tits, resulting in deep cleavage that bounced and bobbed when they moved, and armored thongs that protected their pussies, but left their asses very visible, round and voluptuous and jiggling with every step. I also noticed swords sheathed in leather strapped to their hips, the hilts of which several of these warrior women were either reaching for or grasping already as they saw me. My senses were only just returning to me when one of the women made a definitive move, unsheathing her blade and making a defiant step towards me, just before a voice called out from the other side of the ship:

"HOLD!"

The woman froze, the tip of her silver steel blade a foot or less from my chest, her long brunette hair settling on her shoulders. Her deep brown eyes scanned me up and down, sizing me up, and I saw her gaze linger on my groin, on the erection poking out from underneath the sheet. I sized her up in turn, my eyes landing on her generous cleavage that left very little to the imagination.

"Stand down, Marielle."

Marielle sheathed her blade, her gaze dropping to my cock once more, cheeks flushed ever so slightly. I noticed many of the woman around me had taken note of it. Those that had not reached for their blades had instead reached for their chest, sneaking a hand underneath their armor to cup one of their tits, or to their waist, fingers dancing along the edge of their armored thongs as if contemplating whether or not to go deeper. The girls surrounding me parted, revealing two women approaching me. They were different from the crew around them, carrying themselves with more authority, more confidence. One had brunette hair, with streaks dyed green, similar to the sea surrounding us. Her metal bra cupped rounded, pert breasts, and tight leather pants extended from her waist down to her boots. The other was clothed even further, the metal bra seemingly discarded in favor of a jacket buttoned tight around her waist, pushing up her massive tits all the same. Long, vibrant red hair cascaded off her shoulders and down her chest, topped with a tricorn hat. I could only assume she was the captain, and the woman beside her her first mate. It was the first mate that spoke first.

"State your name and how you got aboard the Skywarden."

I straightened myself as best I could, one hand still holding the edge of the sheet, protecting any modesty I had. "I... do not know my name, nor how I arrived at this place. I was told I was brought here."

"Brought here by whom?"

"One of your crew. She sleeps in her quarters below deck."

The captain's gaze shifted behind me. "Perhaps you can shed some light on this, Phaea?"

I looked behind me to see the women who had awoken me, cheeks still flushed and skin still glistening with sweat. She had donned her armor, though her chestplate was ill-fitting for her large breasts and curvy figure, and I thought I saw a droplet of cum leak out from the thong clutching the cunt I had fucked just minutes ago.

"I found him," she said. "I brought him aboard. That was the mission... wasn't it?"

The captain smiled. "Yes, Phaea, that was the mission. But his introduction to the rest of us could have been... smoother."

The first mate walked towards me, began encircling me, slowly. Her gaze drifted up and down, taking in every inch of me. Her hand reached out, fingertips gliding over my chest, my arms, my back, my butt.

"He appears to be in good shape," she remarked. "Fit... unwounded... his skin is rough, but soft." She stopped when she reached the other side of me, looking over at the captain. "He may be suitable for what we need."

The captain turned back to Phaea. "Where did you find him?"

At this, Phaea dropped her head. "I... would rather not say. Not in front of everyone."

The captain cocked an eyebrow. "Very well. You may say it to me and me alone." She turned them to the first mate. "Evaluate him, Axa. If you deem him suitable, you may authorize his use to the rest of the crew." Then she looked at me. "It has been a while... too long..."

And then she turned on her heel, began walking to a door on the opposite side of the deck. Phaea looked back at me, then down at my cock, her cheeks flushing once more, before facing forward and resolving to follow the captain to her chambers. The first mate... Axa... turned her gaze to meet mine.

"Follow me," she said, a smirk crossing over her face. Her hand slid down my side, and as she stepped forward to make for her quarters, her fingers danced along my hard member, flicking up at my tip as she sauntered away. I watched her briefly, her tight, round ass barely fitting in her slim-fitting pants that hugged her legs. And then I followed, looking over at Marielle as I passed her, smiling at her as she watched me, her breathing heavy and cheeks pink with underlying arousal.

Axa's quarters were more elaborate than Phaea's. A long desk was covered in papers and maps, and as I took a peek, I spotted the word Azenethoth on the western edge. She had a few pieces of furniture that Phaea did not, like a wardrobe that stood closed, and a wash station and mirror. Her far larger bed rested against the center of the far wall, underneath a larger window that let in lots of natural light. Axa laid down there, laying on her back to face me as she slipped her hands underneath her waistband and sidled her pants down her legs, revealing no thong armor, but instead a warm, dripping cunt. My erection pushed against the fabric of the sheet, and she smiled.

"Let's start with the basics," she said. "Eat me out."

I hesitated. "Why do you want to make me do this?"

She chuckled, almost a scoff. "Because you're a slave. That's what you're good for."

"I am not a slave."

"The hell you're not. Phaea brought you here for one reason: to serve as this ship's sex slave."

"I am NOT a slave."

"Then what are you?"

"I... do not know. But I know I am more than this. More than an instrument you can use and then discard."

"Nobody intends to discard you. Not yet, anyways."

"What are you?"

"So many questions for a slave."

"I am NOT-"

She raised a hand to stop me. "Not a slave, right." She watched me for a second, pondering briefly. "If you're from outside Axines, then your mind must be truly blank. You know absolutely nothing about what's going on... am I right?"

I nodded, slowly, watching her carefully as she came to a decision in her head.

"All right, I'll tell you what. Let me test that tongue of yours, and maybe that dick that Phaea was all but drooling over. See what I can make of you. As you do, I'll tell you everything you need to know about where you are, who we are, and what your place in this world will be."

"Deal."

I walked forward, knelt at the foot of the bed, and gently brought my tongue to her clit. There was a sigh of relief, like air being slowly let out of a balloon, and as I reached up to take her legs and move her closer to me I could feel the tension in her muscles slowly lifting.

"That's it..." she whispered as I heard her metal bra unbuckle, then get discarded to the side of the bed. "Don't stop until I cum."

I parted my lips from her cunt for just a moment. "Tell me about this place."

She chuckled again. "You're persistent, I'll give you that. I hope that translates to the bedroom."

"It will."

"Good..." she sighed. "This realm... our realm... is called Axines, a rainbow sea of clouds, pinks and blues and our beautiful green, surrounded by a barrier we rarely cross. Beyond it are other worlds, like yours... wherever Phaea found you.... Motes of earth float in these seas of clouds, upon which the people of Axines have built... civilization... that feels good... We sail in the Azenethoth, or what outsiders... fuckkk... call the Green Sea. It's the home of the Valkyries... our home... and from here, my people have explored Axines, and watched the rise of other... right there, yesss, that's the spot... other civilizations. Altaer... Aeris... Iennara... just to name a few... gods below, you're good at this, fuck yes... yes, don't stoppp..."

Her hand reached down, fingers curling into my hair, holding my face against her sopping pussy as my tongue worked its magic. I could feel her toes curling on either side of me, hear her breathing growing ragged as her body began to softly squirm. As her hand receded, I lifted my tongue for but another moment, looking up at her to see her head resting against her pillow, and her hands groping her pert tits with enthusiasm.

12