Bella and Ze's Sexcellent Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, she's your mother, so maybe..." POP! Laura noticed her sister coming towards the counter with the hotdog and the can of soda. She input the code for a hot dog and passed the soda over the bar code scanner. Ze gave her all the money she had (15 dollars) and her sister passed her a chocolate bar "Hey, catch" Ze caught the chocolate bar. Hickey's. Chocolate marshmallow. Ze's favorite. "Enjoy it. It might be the last one you get" she opened the cashbox and introduced a 5 dollar bill.

"I'm gonna save it for later" she put the chocolate bar inside her denim jacket's left pocket and took a big bite of her hot dog "Thanks, sis"

"You owe me 5 dollars"

POP!

***

Bella arrived at her home right when the sun was at the lowest point of the day. She didn't bother knocking on the door. She knew the keys were behind the two weird garden gnomes.

"Not the ones that are fucking," she reminded herself "the ones that are scissoring".

She left her skateboard by the entrance, walked toward the scissoring gnomes and picked them up. The keys were right there.

"Oh... You're so lucky you remember it this time"

The redhead slowly opened the door in case her mother and Missy were in the living room watching porn, or even worse, a romantic comedy. Luckily for her, they weren't there. The weird noises made her notice where the two of them really were. Missy always made the strangest of moans. Like if she were moaning to the beat of Another One Bites Dust. It was weird to describe, but once you heard it, you couldn't hear that song the same way as before.

She still recoiled remembering the time when she started paying attention to Missy. Bella was a junior and Missy was a senior, but she was all over her. Those eyes, that smile, that laugh, that nose, those adequate tits, her raven hair... Bella never had an opportunity with Missy as she ended up marrying her mom. Thinking how her mom probably fucked Missy almost every night made her sick.

The moans didn't stop. The whole time Bella was inside the house the only sound she could hear was Missy's moaning. She tried to concentrate on finding her money (it was probably inside one of the pockets of the many shorts and jeans lying all over her room), but the only thing she could think of was Missy's black hair getting messier as she kept moving her legs and rubbing her crotch with... her mother's.

Bella left the house as fast as she could. There was a reason why she didn't like to spend too much time at home. With her mom being a writer and Missy a stay at home m- ("Not the 'm' word") and with Missy being a stay at home wife they had an abundance of time to have sex, which they often did.

She kept skateboarding towards Znackz, trying to erase all those thoughts about her mom and Missy from her head. But like all the other times it became impossible.

***

"And I've probably told you this before, but it bears repeating, they just fuck too much for being 3 years into a relationship"

Bella was sitting on the sidewalk alongside Ze. The both of them were eating half of a Hickey's bar. The same chocolate bar Laura had given her sister.

"Well, when was the last time your mother had a nice fuck?"

"How should I know? It's not like I was there when she received the fuck of her life"

After she said that, Ze got really quiet and so did Bella, but contrary to her pale friend, Ze was thinking about something she always wanted to say but was still debating if she should. Meanwhile, Bella just thought Ze was looking too hard into her chocolate.

"I don't think you have heat vision yet, Ze."

"I think I'd fuck your mother."

Bella looked at Ze with crazy eyes.

"Apologize."

"No. It's true." Ze was half joking to bother Bella and half telling the truth, "Have you seen the pictures of how she looked when she was young? I imagine her pussy must still be sore for all the fucking she probably got in college"

"Apologize."

"Why? I'd fuck your mother for real," she looked at the red in her friend's eyes and couldn't help but smile to her friend's further torture, "I'd even fuck her now. She only needs to ask"

"Then I'd fuck your mother too."

Ze's sly smile disappeared and now she was the one looking at her friend with crazy eyes.

"Apologize."

"But it's true! Haven't you seen those pictures and how no upper clothes can even contain them?"

"Them?"

"Not them, Ze," Bella grabbed her boobs and then expanded and moved her hands gesturing a bigger pair of breasts "Them!"

"Holy shit, can you please stop?"

"You were the one who was talking about my mother's pussy"

"Yeah, well I would lick your mother's pussy like this..." Ze started to lick the chocolate in a very intense way.

"Oh, I would suck your mother's nipples like this..." Bella started sucking on the edge of the chocolate bar in a very passionate way.

And as both girls continued expressing the kind of acts they'd do to the others mother, something happened.

Laura got up from the counter and walked towards them.

"I need you to stop that, please. You're scaring the clients and sexually assaulting that chocolate bar so bad that it already has started a movement against sexual assault in convenience stores"

"Shut up, Laura," Bella answered only for her to return to sexily sucking the rest of the chocolate bar.

"Yeah, there are no clients around, Laura. Leave us alone and let us express how we would have sex with the others mother" Ze went back to savagely licking the chocolate bar.

"Or, you could stop doing that and I won't call The Sheriff and The Man" after hearing the nicknames of their mothers, Bella and Ze stopped. "Who knew blackmail was the only way to stop conflicts. 'K, I'm going back there and I don't want any more licking or sucking, alright?" Laura just walked without waiting for an answer.

Bella looked at her chocolate. It was all filled with saliva and had no edges. Actually it didn't have a form anymore. Ze's fared with the same kind of luck as far as the saliva, except it had a big hole in the middle of it.

"I think mine's an abnormal testicle now."

"Mine's a gloryhole," Ze put her finger through the hole and started wiggling it and pointed it at Bella "I'm waiting for my suck, lady"

Bella burst out in laughter and soon enough Ze followed.

"Hey! Are you two fucking the chocolate again?" Laura checked out the two girls over the counter but something else grabbed her attention.

Out of nowhere, a small blue spark appeared in front of the two laughing girls. That blue spark started growing bigger and even more energy started to come out of it. Bella and Ze first noted their hair going up from the static before looking at the big ball of electricity in front of them. It was as big as a wheel and by the time Bella and Ze entered the store to protect themselves it started touching the ground.

The ball of electricity stopped growing and then disappeared creating a dense fog around the place, leaving a big black mark in the middle of the parking lot and an odd object in the middle of that blackness.

It was a phone booth, one of those things the girl's mothers used to talk in public spaces when cellphones hadn't existed.

"Isn't that thing from the Outer Times?" asked Bella "What is it doing in the fucking parking lot?"

The blue fog surrounded the whole complex taking over from the beginning of the parking lot to the emergency exit creating a fog dome that prevented anyone with a rear window from looking at what was happening at the convenience store.

"Is that--? There's a person inside the booth," pointed out Ze.

The person inside the booth tried to open it. Then tried again, and again, and then gave it another try, and another still. After trying so many times, the person inside the phone booth just grabbed the door with both hands and pushed it as hard as she could. When the door finally opened, a slim woman came out and started to walk to the store.

She was wearing a short leather dress and a leather jacket to accompany her black booties. Her blue eyes became paler whenever they made contact with the light. Her pink lips stood out by the whiteness of her skin. A smile started to form in her face, like she had found the perfect avocado. Then she got hit in the face by one of the store's doors.

"You know, that isn't the first time someone thought those doors are automatic" said Laura not paying attention to the hurt traveler outside the store.

Bella and Ze ran to help the strange phone lady and opened the door for her.

"Oh, thank you, girls" said the woman as she stood up, accidentally revealing some of her cleavage to the girls "You don't know how much I appreciate your help"

"Was she hurt by the door?" asked a barely interested Laura.

"Were you?" asked Bella to the strange brunette.

"Uhm..." The woman started touching her face, then her stomach, her buttocks "I think--Oh, wait." she groped her boobs to see if there was something wrong with them, this action was noticed by the two friends who saw the breasts going up and down; she didn't notice any of that "I think..." she pushed them again and again. When it looked like she was going to stop but she gave them one last squish "Sorry, they're new. Can you believe I reduced them before? Silly me," Rachel walked and entered the store. Laura pointed at how her left nipple wasn't covered by her dress. "Oh, thank you. It's a lovely place you have here," she looked back at the girls and noticed how they were almost drooling for what they saw, "Oh, sorry; I forgot you don't see this kind of act like a day-to-day thing"

"Excuse me, lady, but where did you say you come from?" Ze tried to hide her arousal the best she could, the only one who didn't fall for that was Bella who was also aroused.

"Oh, I never said it," a big grin appeared on the time traveler woman "But you're never going to believe this."

12