Scarlett Johansson: Agent Red Ep. 01

Story Info
In a world where chesty celebrities are secret agents...
8k words
4.64
44.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers

This is a work of complete fiction. It just popped into my brain and I wrote it down. No one under legal age may read this, if you know what's good for you. No one over legal age should read this for the same reason. Please feel free to repost this in any non-pay site but it would be nice if you could let me know where. All characters used in this story are a parody of any real or fictional person. Comments are always welcome and appreciated. I do not have known or have anything to do with Scarlett Johansson, Linda Carter, Kat Dennings, Christina Hendricks, Lindsay Lohan or Katy Perry.

Scarlett Johansson: Agent Red Ep. 01, I Caught a Spy and I Liked It

By Muhabba

Story Codes: Exhibition, Voyeur, F/F, MMM/F, Teen

*****

(Best when read in the voice of the guy that used to do the intro to the G.I. Joe cartoon:) Scarlett Johansson is Agent Red, working undercover as a Secret Service agent assigned to protect the President of the United States 18 year old son Thad, for B.R.E.A.S.T.S., the Bureaucratic Response and Engagement Action Squad and Tactical Strikeforce. When not protecting Thad, who has learned her secret, Agent Red protects the world from the evil organization S.L.U.T., the Sexually Liberated Unification Taskforce, led by their evil overlord Christina Hendricks. Following the orders of Director Linda Carter, Agent Red and B.R.E.A.S.TS. do whatever is necessary to stop S.L.U.T. from seducing their way to power and control of the world!

-9:35 PM, The White House, bedroom of Thad, the son of the President of the United States

"'I found myself strangely drawn to his hard, throbbing manhood'," Scarlett said in her deep, husky voice, never losing the light rhythm of her hand. "'My hand wasn't my own as it slowly reached out and began to deftly stroke the thick shaft pulsing before me'," she continued as she non-nonchalantly straightened up her position on the chair, the act made more difficult by the fact that both of her hands were occupied: her left by a found copy of a 20 year old stroke magazine and her right with the hard cock of the President's son.

Scarlett looked over at Thad's hard prick in her hand and then up at his face. "How have you not orgasmed yet? I haven't ever known you to last longer than five minutes before."

"I jacked off in the bathroom before bed," Thad answered as he reclined in bed with his hands behind his head, staring at Agent Johansson's pale thighs while she sat next to him, jacking him off, "I wanted to last longer." She wore the same suit-jacket, blouse, modest length skirt, and functional pumps that every other female agent wore but the outfit looked so much better on her.

"Oh brother," Scarlett muttered to herself as she rolled her eyes in frustration, added a small twist of her wrist to the hand stroking Thad's prick and got back to the dirty story. "'I lost all feeling in my legs and fell to my knees, the strange erection pointing to my gaping mouth'," she said as she held the President's son's penis more firmly in her hand. She squeezed the base of the hard tube of flesh before slowly working her hand up to the tip, rubbing her palm around the head before sliding it back down to the base.

"Mmm, yeah," Thad groaned in satisfaction as he slowly raised his hips up and down, fucking Agent Johansson's talented hand.

"'I leaned forward, grasping the veiny tool in my shaking hand'," Scarlett continued, slowly increasing her pace. "'I held the mighty pleasure shaft in my dainty hand as I slowly extended my tongue and..."

"Oh, Scarlett," Thad moaned, interrupting the busty agent.

"Now, now, now, let's keep this professional. It's 'Agent Johansson," Scarlett chided Thad as she gave short, firm strokes to the base of his throbbing penis.

"Oh, Agent Johansson," Thad moaned in appreciation.

"Very good," Scarlett said before resuming her story. "'I moaned at the taste of his manhood as I caressed it with my tongue..."

-10:00PM, The secret headquarters of S.L.U.T., inside the executive office of Christina Hendricks, Evil Overlord

Christina Hendricks reclined in her office chair, her pale legs spread wide, her giant breasts stretching the material of her white blouse as her chest heaved while she moaned in pleasure. "Use your tongue, Lindsay. By my command you will tongue-fuck me!" she ordered.

"Murmph, ahur, murph," Lindsay Lohan mumbled into Christina's wet, red-haired pussy. Her head was trapped inside of the Evil Overlord's tight skirt as she drove her tongue into the Master's dripping cunt. She wrapped her arms around Christina's trembling thighs draped over her shoulders, bracing herself as she shoved her tongue between the evil mastermind's dewy labia and into her tight pussy. She used her enhanced lips to roll her tongue into a tube and thrust it in and out of Christina's tight hole while she nuzzled the would-be planet conqueror's clit with her nose.

"Fuck yes!" Christina gasped in pleasure as she threw her head back, her red hair dangling half-way down the back of her chair. "I'm going to cum..." she hissed as she gripped Lindsay's own red hair and wrapped her thighs around her assistant's head and began humping her face.

"About time," Lindsay thought as she pushed her tongue as deep into Christina's gushing pussy as she could.

"Yesss..." Christina groaned out in lust as she came, her pussy gushing her warm fluids into Lindsay's obediently lapping mouth. Her blouse popped a button, shooting it across the room, as her chest heaved and she began trying to fight for breath, her sexy body spasming and her blue eyes clamped shut as she rode out her orgasm. "Oh, oh, oh..." she panted as she came down from her sexual high just as a knock came from the door to her inner sanctum.

Christina pushed Lindsay back and then began straightening her clothes, unaware of the great deal of pale cleavage poking out from where her button had popped. "Get the door, Lindsay," she said off-handedly as she sat up straighter in her executive chair.

Lindsay wiped the mixture of her drool and mad-woman's cum from her chin and stood up, straightening her own, non-descript, clothes. "She never reciprocates," she groaned inwardly in frustration, "I haven't gotten laid since I took this job." She readjusted her large, bra-less tits beneath her pale business suit and then opened the door. "It's Katy, Your Evilness," she announced to Christina.

"See her in," Christina said. "And bring some paper towels, my seat is wet."

"Yea me," Lindsay thought sarcastically as she opened the door. "Katy Perry to see you, oh Lady of Evil," she announced without a note of convection.

"She may enter," Christina announced as she stood up from behind her desk, her large tits swaying bra-less beneath her blouse.

Katy did what she always did after entering a room, stop and let everybody see what she was wearing. Tonight she was wearing a Lycra one piece corset and skirt, skin tight and splashed with every color of the neon rainbow. The corset pushed her already admirable tits up and out like a jiggling shelf of flesh and her tight skirt barely covered her well-rounded ass. Her dark hair fell around her face and shoulders in curling waves and her sparkling eyes took in Lindsay's damp chin and her boss's wide expanse of pale cleavage. "My evil Mistress," she said as she bowed, her wobbling tits nearly falling out of her top.

Christina gave a curt nod as she waved at the chair opposite her desk. "You may sit," she said, barely acknowledging that Katy had said anything. "Do you know what tomorrow is?" she asked.

"Er, Friday my Queen of Wickedness," Katy answered as she sat down and crossed her legs, absentmindedly flashing her shaven pussy.

"That's right, tomorrow is the Senators Ball," Christina said, not even hearing Katy's answer. "Tomorrow you are to infiltrate the Senators Ball and... make S.L.U.T. some new friends," she said as she wrung her hands. "There are some very important Bills coming up on the Senate Floor, many of which will benefit S.L.U.T. greatly."

"Yes, my Mistress of Mayhem," Katy agreed as she waited as patiently as possible for Christina to make her point.

Christina continued with her rant, once again oblivious to Katy having said anything. "You are to use your ample charms to procure as many Senators as possible so that they will pass these Bills and secure S.L.U.T.'s eventual world domination." The Evil Overlord of S.L.U.T. was nearly manic with glee as her nipples hardened and her bare pussy gushed with sexual excitement. "You will have no problems gaining entrance to the party as they have forgone inviting their wives and will be bringing their mistresses instead."

Katy knowingly nodded her head. "Ah, the yearly Pot-Luck. I understand."

"Yes! Muw ah ha ha ha..." Christina cackled with glee as her hands began to wander over her chest in feverish need.

Katy stood up and bowed again, one of her nipples escaping from the top of her tight closes. "By your command, my Lusty Liege."

Christina continued cackling and pawing at her overheated body. "Friday you shall take the Senators and Saturday... I shall take the world!"

Lindsay cocked an eyebrow at the cackling, lusty fiend. "Does she even know how the Senate works?" she wondered.

"Lindsay!" Christina barked at her assistant. "Where are those paper towels?" she asked as she stared at her executive assistant's over sized lips. "Also, I think you are going to need some knee pads."

A phantom kink was already beginning to form in Lindsay's neck as she bowed and then scurried off to find some paper towels, knee pads, and a private place to make a quick phone call.

-2:00 PM The day of the Senators Ball, Headquarters of B.R.E.A.S.T.S., outside the Director's Office

Scarlett ran her fingers through her hair, her wavy locks turning from blonde to her natural red color, before knocking on the Director's door. "Director Carter," she announced. "It's Agent Red. You asked to see me?" She heard a strange grunt and a shuffling sound before the Director finally answered.

"Come in, come in," Director Linda Carter said as the door to her office opened by itself.

"If this is a bad time I could come back later," Scarlett said, noting the Director's slightly disheveled appearance as she sat behind her desk.

Director Carter began nervously shuffling paperwork on her desk with one hand and straightening her raven hair with the other. "No need, no need," she stammered. "Just finishing some, ah..."

"Dictation!" Kat Dennings chirped as her head shot up from behind the Director's desk.

"From the floor?" Scarlett asked.

"Yes, well, ah..." The Director stammered.

"Dropped m'pen," Kat said helpfully as she held up a pen with one hand and wiped her chin with the back of her other hand.

"Yes. Pen, yes," Director Carter agreed. "Thank you, Kat. That will be all."

Kat stood up, her plain white blouse and plain black skirt doing nothing to hide her dramatic hourglass figure. "No problemo, boss. Yell if you need anymore, y'know, dic-tation," she said with a knowing wink before beginning to walk out of the Director's office. "Hiya, Red," she said cheekily as she passed Scarlett, not even pretending to not check out the secret agent's ass on her way out.

"She is both strange and off-putting," Scarlett said as she said opposite from the Director. Director Carter's red blouse appeared slightly rumpled and her sizable breasts seemed to be straining the material as she tried to catch her breath.

Director Carter finished straightening her hair as she answered, "Perhaps, but she is fantastic at giving..." before her voice trailed off dreamily.

"'Dictation',?" Scarlett finished for the Director. "She's 'fantastic' at taking dictation?"

"That too," Director Carter agreed languidly. Suddenly her ice blue eyes refocused. "Now, onto your next mission."

"Yes, ma'am," Scarlett said.

Director Carter stood, further straightening out her clothes, finishing with her blue, knee length skirt. "Our operative inside of S.L.U.T. has reported in with Christina Hendricks' next diabolical scheme."

"That fiend," Scarlett growled.

"I haven't told you what it is yet," Director Carter said before continuing. "Christina's henchman, Katy Perry, will be infiltrating the Senator's Ball tonight with a plan to get the Senators to vote on several Bills that will benefit S.L.U.T. and help them achieve their goal of world domination."

"That fiend," Scarlett growled.

"Quiet right," Director Carter agreed. "Your job is to also infiltrate the Senators Ball and stop Katy Perry and S.L.U.T. by any means necessary. You should have no problems sneaking into the party since the Senators' wives will not be attending."

Scarlett knowingly nodded her head. "Ah, the yearly Pot-Luck."

"Exactly," Director Carter said as she handed Scarlett a manila envelope. "This is all the information our undercover operative supplied us. Take care, Agent Red. Now report to Tech Division for supplies."

Scarlett stood up and saluted the Director. "Yes, ma'am."

-2:36 PM, 5 1/2 hours before the start of the Senators Ball, outside B.R.E.A.S.T.S. Tech Division

"I don't see why you have to go with me," Scarlett said over her shoulder as she walked down the hall. "I've been to Tech Division a hundred times on my own."

"I'm a Junior Agent," Kat said, her eyes never leaving Agent Red's hypnotically swaying ass. "I learn by observing."

Scarlett stopped at the door to Tech Division and entered her key-code, the door automatically opening. "No, you're the Director's Assistant," she said as she entered the warehouse sized room.

"And I'm assisting," Kat said, sneaking into the room a moment before the door closed. "Now, can I assist you in taking your clothes off?" she asked as she hungrily licked her lips.

Scarlett rolled her eyes in frustration at Kat's unabashed crush on her. "I can manage fine on my own," she said as she began unbuttoning her tight blouse. A male tech appeared seemingly from out of nowhere, his eyes glued to her chest as she shrugged off her blouse and gave it to him before starting to unfasten her skirt. As her skirt slid to the floor another tech suddenly appeared and helped her step out of it, quickly gathering the discarded garment in his hands.

Kat's eyes wandered greedily over Agent Red's body, the secret agent's breasts straining against her plain, functional, white bra and her panties hugging against her well-rounded ass. "You sure you don't need a hand? Those bras can be tricky?"

Scarlett sighed in frustration as she reached behind her back and began unfastening her bra. "No, Kat. I'm fine."

"You got that right," Kat said under her breath as her nipples hardened and began to tingle and she felt herself start to become wet.

As Scarlett removed her bra her breasts swelled forth like a wave and a third Tech appeared, taking her bra from her. She slid her thumbs into the elastic of her panties and bent at the waist, pulling her panties down her legs to reveal her pale ass and pink pussy lips.

"Ohhh..." Kat moaned before whispering to a fourth Tech, "I think I just came."

"Me too," the fourth Tech agreed.

Scarlett stepped out of her panties as the fourth Tech swiped her them from the floor. Behind her back he sniffed the delicate material, his eyes fluttering in pleasure before he shoved the delicate material into his lab coat and ran off.

The first Tech took in Scarlett's naked body from her red hair to her piercing blue eyes, her pouty lips and graceful neck, her large, unbelievably firm tits to her small waist, her wide hips and thick thighs, and her shaved pussy with just a small strip of red pubic hair just above her slit. "Right... right... right this... this way... Ma... Ma'am," he finally managed to choke out.

Kat began unconsciously stroking her fingertips over her chest as she followed Agent Red's thick, swaying ass to the raised platform set against one wall. Her wide eyes took in the jiggle of the Agent's tits as she stepped up on the platform and kicked her shoes off. Suddenly her attention was broken as another Tech shoved her to the side to grab Scarlett's shoes before running off while sniffing them.

Once again Scarlett rolled her eyes at the way Kat was leering at her. "Unless you like the idea of getting blasted by radiation I suggest you head into the observation room."

"I'm thinking it over," Kat said with a smirk as she took one last, lingering look at the secret agent's naked body before heading into the observation room. "Move out of the way," she said as she shoved Techs out of the way until she had a front row view out of the large window over looking the Medical Platform that Agent Red was standing nude on. Suddenly she felt a large, hard lump grinding between her ass-cheeks. "Hey! Who's dry-humping me?" she barked behind her before the grinding ceased. "I didn't say stop, I was just gonna ask you out for drinks later," she said with a smirk as the grinding began again. "That's better."

Knowing what to expect by going through the Micro-Laser Scanning Physical many times before, Scarlett closed her eyes as the room went dark and the platform began to hum and light up. She raised her arms above her head, her tits pulling up high and tight on her impressive chest, and began her usual stretching routine. She placed her feet shoulder length apart, the light from the machine highlighting her between her legs, and leaned first on one side and then the other, her breasts sliding slowly to and fro on her chest. She bent backwards, arching her back with her firm globes and pink nipples pointed straight up as she took a deep breath, further accentuating her spectacular chest. She released her breath slowly as she bent forward, stretching her arms out, the glow of the machine making her tight ass glow in the darkness as her jiggling tits dangled beneath her.

As the machine began to power down and the lights came up, Kat released a breath she didn't know she'd been holding. She looked down at her chest and realized that she'd been squeezing her own mountainous breasts and toying with her hard nipples. "Oh wow. Good job, guys," she said as she released her tits and looked around at all of the silent Techs. "What say we convince her she needs to do some yoga next time?"

All the Techs nodded eagerly in agreement.

With the machine powered down Scarlett quickly became surrounded by the Techs as she stood extremely naked in the room and they stared hungrily at all of her bare flesh. "And you're sure this is all I'll need?" she asked as the head Science Tech handed her a small equipment packet. He nodded slightly, his eyes never leaving her chest. She'd grown accustomed to casual nudity since joining B.R.E.A.S.T.S. and was now completely oblivious to the greedy stares of all the men surrounding her as their eyes crawled over her body. "Alright then, wish me luck."

"Uh huh," the Tech mumbled as he stared at Agent Red's tits jiggling past him and her flexing ass as she walked away from him on her way to the dressing rooms.

-9:00PM, Inside the White House, Fashionably late for the Senators Ball

Before entering the ballroom Scarlett took a moment to make sure she was presentable. Her red hair flowed around her beautiful face, her make-up was artfully done, her slinky black dress fit her like a second skin and made it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her stiletto heels stretched her legs up and pushed her ass out. "Perfect," she thought as she entered the crowed ballroom. "Now to find and stop Katy Perry from carrying out her dastardly plan."

Entering the crowded ballroom Scarlett was immediately assaulted by wandering hands. The creeping appendages crawled over her body, caressing her silky skin, cupping her thick ass-cheeks, groping at her chest. She sighed and rolled her eyes in frustration as she tried to make her way through the sea of horny Senators. "I have to find a better vantage point to spot Katy," she thought as she forced her way through the crowd of molesting men. "At this rate she'll spot me before I spot her."

muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers