Bella at the House Party

Story Info
Nudist resort trip needs physical and mental preparation.
8.6k words
4.73
16.7k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llorna
Llorna
102 Followers

Author Notes: Everyone in this story is 18 years old.

This is the fourth story in the chronicles of Bella (ooh, how grandiose!), but each story can be read on its own.

There is no boy-girl sex in this one, and some girl-on-girl action.

* * *

I woke when I felt someone sitting down on my sunbed. It was Carter, of course. I was working on an all-over tan and had securely locked the front door. My husband had a key, obviously.

"Oh!" I sat up with a jolt. "Did I sleep so long? I just closed my eyes for a minute."

"Relax, honey," said Carter. He leaned forward to kiss me. His hands around my bare body felt nice, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I came home early to help you with the party preparations. It's only six."

"Oh, that's a relief." I sank back again. There was an hour to go before our guests arrived. I'd already set the buffet table on our patio, and the food was ready. Carter's hand on my breast reminded me that I wasn't ready -- I had to get dressed. "Plenty of time, then."

Carter's company was having a convention in our town. Carter had invited a few people home for dinner tonight. Carter knew them from orientation sessions or earlier conventions he had attended. I knew almost none of them but was looking forward to meeting them.

Carter gripped my nipple and pulled me toward him for another kiss. We were on a small terrace at the end of our backyard, with screens on two sides providing privacy. None of the neighboring houses were tall enough to look into this terrace.

"Yep, most of our guests won't be here for an hour. But I picked up Anissa and Lucy from their hotel, and their husbands, Tyler and Charles. The others will come on their own."

"Anyone I have to be careful around?" I asked him. "Any company heavyweights?"

Carter shook his head. He walked his fingers down my breast and into my navel, making me squeal. "I didn't invite C-suite people. It kills the party vibe -- everyone has to tiptoe around them. These are all people at my level, more or less. I've done orientation with many of them.

"Twenty people, you said, so I've made arrangements for that many." I looked at him questioningly. I always worried about running out of food or liquor at a party at home.

"Yes, that's right," said Carter. "Ten of my colleagues and their partners."

"We're all set for that many." I was relieved no guests had been added at the last minute. "Ten men and as many women?"

"Yes, it's worked out that way," said Carter. "There's one male gay couple, but Jessa and Penelope are a couple, too, so ten and ten." His hand covered my pussy, a finger probing between my lips. I closed my eyes as he found my clit and rubbed it side to side. "It's lovely to come home and find you naked, Bella. You've never done this before."

"You better stop this, lover boy, or your guests will wonder why you've disappeared." I looked up at him, smiling. Reluctantly, he took his hand off me. "Are those four in our living room? I'll get dressed and join you all quickly." I got off the sunbed, and Carter stood with me, too. He peered over the parapet wall.

"No, they're all on the patio." Carter waved to them and took a step down. "I'll look after them till you join us.

He continued down the stairs, and I could hear him join the conversation below. I peered over the parapet, hoping no one would look upward and see me. I saw Carter carry an empty tray into the kitchen.

I looked around and realized I hadn't brought a robe with me. All too well I remembered the thrill of sprinting across the exposed part of backyard and hoping none of our neighbors would be looking. I stepped back from the parapet and considered my situation.

l was completely naked on our sun terrace and must cross our backyard and patio to reach the house. Four of our guests were on the patio. No matter which way I went, one of them would see me if I crossed to the house.

I considered just staying on the terrace until Carter came back to look for me. I could ask him to bring me clothes or a robe. That would be the ideal solution.

I realized that might take a long time, though. Carter would assume I'd made it to the house and was getting dressed and party-ready in our room. He wouldn't come looking for me anytime soon.

I peered over the parapet again. There was a hedge along the side of our backyard, starting near the terrace stairs and reaching to the patio. Could I go down the stairs quietly and make a dash for the hedge?

The hedge was recently planted and less than three feet high. I would have to crawl on my hands and knees to hide behind it. It wasn't dense enough to hide me either, and I knew his colleagues would see me.

Nuts to that, I thought. If they're going to see me naked, it'll be standing up straight, not crawling like a puppy. I straightened my back and stood at the top of the stairs.

I had to stop there. My heart was thumping hard, and my vision was blurred. The four people below looked like a huge crowd, and I thought again about waiting for Carter.

Carter never hurried me when I was dressing to go out. I knew he wouldn't call up to our bedroom for me, no matter how long I didn't appear. He would just struggle on with mixing the drinks and serving the food on his own.

Nothing for it. I pasted a confident smile on my face and went down the stairs. One of the men saw me first, and he stopped mid-sentence, mouth open. The other three turned to see what he was staring at.

In a complete, stunned silence, I walked up to them and offered my hand. "Hi, I'm Bella. Sorry I didn't welcome you before, but I was on the sun terrace."

"Yes, we turned up early." One of the women managed to speak after several seconds. "I'm Lucy."

The other three also shook my hand and introduced themselves. I expected both men to ogle me, but Lucy and Anissa were also running their eyes all over me.

"You have a lovely home," said Tyler politely, looking up from my breasts. "Carter brought us through, and it looked very organized."

"Thank you," I said. "Carter puts in a lot of work with me to keep it so. He's a stickler for neat and organized."

"Oh, but you don't have a drink," said Charles. "Shall I ask Carter to get you one?"

"Not right now, thanks," I said. "I've been lying in the sun for a couple of hours and feel light-headed. I'll wait a bit."

"Your tanning is going well." Anissa dropped her eyes to my thighs and brought them up my body. "Are you trying to get rid of your tan lines? They're pretty faint now."

"Yeah, you're a nice even color." Tyler moved sideways, and I realized he was trying to get a view of my side and back. "Wish we had a private sun terrace, eh, Anissa? Would be nice if you had a lovely even tan like Bella."

"Well, our backyard is pretty open on two sides." Anissa grinned at me. "And tanning completely nude isn't for everyone. Needs a lot of guts."

"I don't usually do it," I said. I wished I could go up to my bedroom and get dressed. Standing naked with four of Carter's work friends was pretty awkward. "But we're going to a nudist resort next month. So I thought an all-over tan would be good." I saw Anissa nodding in agreement as I explained it. "Not having big white patches on my body will help me blend in."

"That's good thinking," said Tyler. "You won't stick out among all those naturists with their uniform tans."

"Yeah, and it's good practice to tan nude here, before doing it at the resort." Lucy agreed with me. "Doing it for the first time at a resort might be difficult."

"But what you're doing is wonderful, absolutely," said Charles. "Carter's a lucky guy. Lucy's never agreed to come to a clothing-optional resort."

"I don't have a bombshell body like Bella," Lucy said, and the others laughed and agreed. "Or maybe I would. Oh, here's Nick, and Erica."

The newcomers came onto the patio, visibly shocked to see me standing completely naked. They all knew each other, so only I needed to be introduced.

"This is Bella, Carter's wife," said Anissa. I shook hands with Nick, then Erica. "They're going to a nudist resort next month, so Bella's preparing by attending this party nude. Sort of easing into it."

"Oh, that's a clever idea." Erica stepped forward and hugged me. "Yeah, it would be difficult to get naked in a new place. Doing a trial run at home makes so much sense."

"That's awesome!" Nick looked me up and down, his gaze lingering on my crotch. "I'd be terrified to go to one of those nudist places."

Carter opened the door and ushered two men out. From the way they were holding hands, I guessed they were the gay couple. Charles introduced them to me.

"Rob and Jason, meet Bella." They both looked me in the eye and shook hands. "Carter's booked a nudist resort for their next vacation, and she's practicing by attending this party naked."

"That's amazing thinking," said Jason. "There can be dozens or hundreds of people at those resorts. Good to start with a small party and get used to it."

Carter brought the drinks around, and I took the tray from him. I could see he was shocked to see me standing naked among so many of his colleagues and their partners. Before he could talk to me, two more couples came through the door, and he turned to greet them.

I offered the tray to the newcomers as they joined us. Erica introduced me and told them about our nudist resort trip and my preparation for it. I was now standing with a dozen people who all believed I had planned to attend the party naked. More of Carter's colleagues rolled up, and whoever introduced me felt the need to explain my nakedness by informing them about my nudist resort trip.

I saw Carter making signs to me and followed him into the kitchen. "What's going on?" he asked. "Why didn't you go up and get dressed?"

"I couldn't." I hung my head. "I'd not taken a robe to the terrace. There was no way of reaching the house without our guests seeing me, so I had to brazen it out."

"Well, but now?" Carter was mixing a pitcher of cocktails and looking at me curiously. "You could get dressed before all the guests arrive."

"They've all got the idea that I'm preparing for our next holiday by doing this party naked." I was almost wringing my hands. "I was talking about my tan, and they misunderstood. You're laughing, Carter."

"Sorry." He offered me a glass filled from the pitcher, but I refused. I was too nervous to risk drinking. "So what will you... Oh, hello, Penelope. Bella, meet Penelope and Jessa."

"Wow!" said Jessa, giving me a full-body hug. Her hands cupped my buttocks and pulled me into her. I looked at her partner, Penelope, to see how she was taking this. "What a hottie, Carter! How come we've never seen her at conventions?"

Penelope replaced her and hugged me, though she wasn't as overtly sexual as her partner. "This is super, Bella. Happy to meet you."

"We only got married three months ago," Carter said, grinning. "This is the first convention that's happened after." He gave the eye to Jessa, who'd again put an arm around me. "She's straight, Jessa."

"What a waste," Jessa said, grinning, using the line many men did for a lesbian they found attractive. "Maybe we can turn you, eh?"

"What kind of friend are you?" Carter was laughing, and so were the two girls, but the sexual tension in the room was amplifying every moment. Jessa wore her sexuality unabashedly, and her hand roved over my bare body as we moved back to the patio. I noticed the lights dimming and realized Carter was doing it from the switchboard inside. At least, I thought, the neighbors wouldn't get to see our backyard too well.

It was now seven, and all our guests had arrived. Everyone coming in was taken aback seeing me naked but was then told about me practicing for a visit to the nudist resort. It became more and more difficult for me to go upstairs and get dressed. I was torn -- being naked at a party of twenty people was not something I wanted, but how could I get dressed now without looking like a wimp?

So I just continued doing what I would normally do at a party I was hosting. I tried to push my nudity to the back of my mind, but it was impossible. Whenever I talked to someone or came around with a tray of finger food, people would stare at my breasts and pussy lips. I was glad my labia were plump and met in the middle, covering my clit.

"That's a nice landing strip," said Zoey, one of Carter's colleagues from Michigan. I enjoyed experimenting with my landing strip, and currently had a mushroom-shaped one with the stem pointing down to my clit. It was the same auburn color as my shoulder-length hair. "Do you get it done professionally?"

"No, I do it myself," I said, looking down at myself. "It looks hard, but it's easy if you stand in front of a mirror." Zoey's husband, Robert, was listening with interest at what his wife and I were discussing. "You just have to get used to the mirror reversing every movement." I giggled. "Sometimes, Carter does it for me."

"Damn, that sounds hot," said Zoey and looked meaningfully at Robert. "Maybe you'd like to try it someday, Rob."

"Do you teach by distance education?" Robert asked me with a laugh. "I'd be scared to take a razor to you, sweetheart. Won't risk damaging your lovely lady parts."

"Chicken!" Zoey snorted. "Men will always find noble-sounding excuses to avoid their duties."

"Hey, hey," protested Robert. "Nothing like that. If you want this design, I'll do it for you." He pulled out his phone. "Can I get a picture, please, Bella?"

I took an involuntary step back. "What?" I was flustered. "You want a picture of, of..."

"Just your cute landing strip design," said Zoey, smiling and leaning in for a kiss. "It'll include your sweet pussy, but we'll keep your face out of it." She whispered. "His trying to recreate the design will take a lot of attempts and spice up our life, Bella."

"Umm, all right," I said hesitantly. Pictures while nude always seemed like a bad idea, but how could I say no after what Zoey had said? "But can we do it someplace else?"

"Yes, that's probably wise." Zoey looked around our backyard and grinned at me. "Almost everyone has their eyes on you. If we take a picture here, you'll be swarmed by cameras."

I led Zoey and Robert indoors to our dining room. Robert looked around and turned on all the lights. Our backyard had subdued lighting to avoid attracting bugs, and Carter had reduced them further to help me. I cringed as the bright lights enhanced my nudity.

Robert realized and reassured me. "Just for a minute, Bella. We need good lighting for a clear picture." He pulled out a chair from the dining table and sat down.

"Just stand here," said Zoey, positioning me with her hands on my hips. "Yes, just stay still a moment, Bella. Rob, get a picture from her navel to her thighs and then a close-up of the design."

I bit my lip. Zoey's hands on my hips, and Robert looking at my landing strip and pussy from about 12 inches away, were turning me on horribly. I could feel the familiar warmth beginning in my lovebox and spreading through my lower body. To my horror, I felt liquid evidence of my arousal escape my pussy and trickle down my thigh.

Robert was taking pictures, moving his camera back and forth. I wondered how much of my body he was recording as he moved further back. Zoey held out her hand, and he passed the phone to her.

"These are duds!" Zoey was scrolling through the pictures. "They're dark, and you'll never be able to see anything." She looked up and chuckled. "Yeah, the lights are all up there, so we're getting shadows." She handed the phone back to her husband. "You need to get up on the table, Bella."

I looked at her, wondering what she was doing. She needed a simple picture for her husband to copy the design, but she was making a Hollywood production out of it. I was curious if Zoey was bi or if they were a swinging couple. Wanting to get the pictures done and go back to the party, I climbed onto the dining table.

"Yes, just lie down and let the light fall on you," said Zoey, handing the phone back to Robert. "Do it again, Rob. We should get clearer pictures now." She looked at my pussy and thighs and waved her husband back. "Wait."

Zoey went to the sideboard and returned with a handful of tissues. "Let's get you dried off," she murmured. "We don't want the pictures to show how much you were enjoying yourself, do we?"

I didn't want any pictures at all, but I kept that thought to myself. Zoey cleaned the wetness of my thighs and wiped the table below me as well. I wondered how much honey my pussy had leaked. Then she blotted my pussy lips with a fresh tissue. I felt heat rising in my cooze and hoped it wouldn't embarrass me by leaking more juice.

"Glistening pussy lips look great in person," she said, grinning. "But they're too reflective for pictures." She spread my labia apart and blotted the wetness within. "All set!"

She gestured to Robert, who moved in, phone ready. I closed my eyes, hoping he'd stick to my lower regions. I heard the soft clicking sounds his phone made and wondered how many pictures he was taking. I folded my hands across my breasts.

"Oh, wow!" I heard a fresh voice. I looked up and saw a guy who'd introduced himself as Leonard. His wife worked for the company, but I couldn't remember her name. "Photoshoot in progress, I see. Can I join?"

Zoey stepped in front of him as he whipped out his phone. "Easy, pal. No nude pictures of Bella. We're just taking pictures of that landing strip design. Please put your phone away."

"I can use that design, too," Leonard protested. I wasn't sure Zoey would be able to control him, so I got off the table and stood up. Leonard looked disappointed as I smiled at him and shook my head.

The party was in full swing as we walked out. Carter had put some pop music on our music system, and a few people were on the patio, dancing. People stared again as I emerged, having been away for several minutes. I moved among our guests with the cocktail pitcher, offering refills of their drinks.

The party had been going on for over an hour now, and people were somewhat used to me being nude. No one was turning to stare at me as I moved around, though I did get the glad eye whenever I approached anyone with a drink or the snacks platter. I noticed Jocelyn waving to me and walked over to join her.

"Hi, hottie," she greeted me, putting her arm around my naked body. Jocelyn was one person I actually knew; she worked in the same branch as Carter, and we'd been to her place for dinner. Her husband, Oliver, had his own financial services business. He smiled at me and nodded. "You look absolutely toned and indecently hot. Everyone here is dying looking at that fab body you're exhibiting."

"Thanks, love," I said, smiling. "It isn't a planned exhibition; it just happened. Tell you later." Jocelyn's hand on my hip slipped lower and cupped my buttock. Using the grip, she pulled me closer to her.

"So tell us about this vacation you're taking," said Oliver. His eyes roamed over my breasts. "From the way you're preparing, it's going to be seriously hot stuff."

"I don't know much about it," I confessed. "Carter booked it and told me just a couple of days ago. I don't have many details. It's a stay over the long weekend; that's all I know so far."

"These nudist resorts can be hot stuff," said a guy on my other side. "I've been trying forever to talk Lorraine into going."

"Hi, Bella," said the woman next to him. "I'm Lorraine, and this is my husband, Jeffrey. We're enjoying your party. Thanks for having us."

Jocelyn waved to someone and excused herself to go join them. I felt another hand go around me and realized it was Jeffrey. It was a very light touch, and he continued talking to the group.

"No, that was two years ago," Oliver was saying. "The New Orleans convention." He droned on about the evening they'd spent in the French Quarter. I was finding it difficult to concentrate because of Jeffrey's arm around me.

Llorna
Llorna
102 Followers