Bella at the House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand wasn't moving on my body as Jocelyn's had. It just held my waist lightly, casually. I noticed Nick, across the patio, similarly had his hand on his wife's waist. But Erica was clothed. I was naked, which was arousing, and Jeffrey's touch was exciting my senses further.

I had never been great at casual nudity. During high school, my friends had nicknamed me Bashful Bella. I was infamous as the girl who would lock the door to change her socks.

Things changed around the time I got married. My friends had convinced me to go naked to my bachelorette party, and that had somewhat changed my outlook. I now feared nudity for another reason -- it was a huge turn-on.

As Jeffrey kept his hand on my naked waist and continued chatting, I felt my pussy lips grow wet. I felt more moisture at the opening of my love hole and knew I would soon have embarrassing trickles running down my thighs.

"Excuse me," I said. "I think Carter needs me." I left the group and walked towards the house. The truth was, I needed Carter. The fire in my pussy was getting warmer, and I could feel moisture ooze out onto my thighs. I needed him to quench my thirst before I embarrassed myself before twenty guests.

I found Carter in the store where we kept the liquor. Putting my hands around him from behind, I pulled him close. He turned around within the circle of my arms and kissed me.

"That's not enough!" I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into me. "Can we go upstairs for ten minutes? I really need you."

"Whoa, Bella!" he said. "Both of us can't vanish in the middle of our own party. Much as I'm tempted, we'll have to wait."

I moved my hands to his hips and pulled his groin into mine. He put down the box he was holding and wrapped his arms around me. He was an inch short of six feet but still half a foot taller than me. I snuggled my head against his shoulder and whimpered.

"I know, Bella." He kissed the top of my head. "I'm horny, too, looking at you for the past hour and a half. But we'll have to wait."

"I'm burning, Carter," I whispered, lifting my head. His lips came down on mine. The deep, passionate kiss felt good but stirred the fire in my honeypot. "How long will these people stay?"

Carter laughed. "We're not the only horny people, Bella. Every guy here has a boner, so I guess people will start leaving soon."

I drew back. "What do you mean? I'm not..."

"Of course, you're not teasing anyone, Bella." Carter came close again to reassure me. "But you're just so hot! Except for Jason and Rob, everyone is hot and bothered because of you. Oh, and be careful of Penelope and Jessa. They go for girls, and they have a bit of a reputation at parties."

Carter picked up the box and walked out, leaving me to deal with my own heat and bother. I wandered into the kitchen and loaded another tray of assorted snacks. People were somewhat used to seeing me naked now and welcomed me into their groups cheerfully when I approached.

I offered the tray to Nick, and he moved to make room for me. "Party's going well, Bella," he said, choosing from the assorted nibbles. "You and Carter are great hosts." He gestured to the other couple. "Have you met Kailani? She works in our Albany office. And her husband, Trevor."

I moved forward to shake their hands. They were a middle-aged couple, probably around forty. Carter had invited mostly people at his own level in the company, and I was curious why Kailani was here.

"Thanks," I said to Nick. "We enjoy having people over. I've not been to any conventions yet, but Carter says they're great for meeting colleagues and making friends."

"That's true," said Erica. "I joined the company four years ago, and this is my third convention. We don't often get invited to anyone's home, though. Socializing is at the evening social events and the banquet on the penultimate night."

"Banquet?" I was stunned for a moment. Carter had told me about it but it wasn't at the front of my mind today. All this while that I had been naked at the party, I had the comfort of thinking I would not see these people again for a long time. "It's tomorrow, isn't it?"

"Yes, m'dear," said Erica. "It's formal dress, by the way." The group looked at my naked body and laughed. I laughed with them.

"I do have a dress somewhere," I said. "I'll dig it out."

"Or we could ask for a waiver for Bella," said Kailani, grinning. "The banquet could do with some livening up."

"No fear!" I spoke quickly. "I'm not into public nudity." I saw all the others raising their eyebrows and grinning. "I mean," I stumbled on, "today just happened. I was working on my tan on the terrace."

"We're not complaining at all," said Trevor with a big smile. He put his arm around his wife's shoulders and pulled her close. "These conventions can be terribly tedious for spouses, but you've made this one unforgettable."

"Umm, thanks," I said, offering him the tray. "So all of you will be at the banquet tomorrow?"

"Yes, of course," said Erica. "It's the high point of the convention. We all suffer through the daytime sessions waiting for the evening and the banquet."

I lowered the tray to my belly and tried to discreetly wipe my pussy and thighs with a tissue. My body was betraying me again, producing copious amounts of pussy nectar that threatened to run down my thighs. Added to my arousal was a new thought -- I would have to meet all these people again tomorrow. God, that would be awkward!

I was trembling now with arousal and the thoughts of the embarrassment to come in 24 hours. My tray was almost empty, and I excused myself to fill it from the kitchen.

"Great party, Bella," Jessa called out to me. She was standing with her arm around Penelope. "How're you doing?"

"Uh, I'm fine, thanks," I said, remembering what Carter had told me about these two at parties. "I hope you're having a good time, too. Can I get you anything?"

"No, we're fine, thanks," Penelope said. "We're both going to be driving, so we're just enjoying the food now." She looked around our yard and up at the terrace. "Bella, your terrace seems to have good privacy, but what about the yard? Can't your neighbors look into it?"

"Yes," I said. "But only those three houses, I think." I raised my arm and pointed. I noticed Penelope and Jessa staring at my breasts as I did. "Carter lowered the lights, and I'm hoping for the best."

"You have great tits, Bella," said Jessa, coming close. Then she grinned. "So those neighbors get to see them when you work on your tan?"

"Well, not really," I said. "I try to see if anyone is outside and then sprint across to the terrace. I'm in the open for only a couple of seconds."

"You could just wear a robe." Penelope threw out the suggestion with a twinkle in her eyes.

"That sounds unsporting," I said, matching her smile. "Give them a fair chance, right?" Jessa and Penelope laughed along with me.

Another couple joined us. Penelope introduced us. "This is Ashley from our Portland office. And her husband, Gary."

"Hi, Bella," Ashley held out her hand. "It's a great party. And you're looking great. I wish I were brave enough."

"I'll say!" Gary inserted himself between his wife and me. "This entire party has rocked because of you, Bella. Will you be at the banquet tomorrow?"

"Hopes down, tiger," said his wife as Jessa and Penelope laughed. "The banquet is formal dress. If you want to ogle Bella, this is your only chance."

I forced myself to grin. Gary had put his arm around me, his hand holding my waist. "I don't think he wants to ogle me, Ashley. You should see what he has at home!" Gary laughed and nodded, and his hand settled comfortably on my hip.

"Ah, well, what man appreciates what he has at home?" Ashley threw it out philosophically, but I detected bitter undertones. Standing as we were, she probably couldn't see her husband's hand roving over my behind. I shivered as his fingers gathered a fold of my flesh and pinched it.

Jessa stared at me for a moment as I winced. She looked at Gary, standing close to me, and made an educated guess about what was happening out of sight. A glance passed between her and Penelope.

"So, is the rest of your house as impressive as your backyard?" Jessa asked me. "Can we inspect your restroom? All these drinks, you know."

"Uh, you're welcome." I took Jessa's outstretched hand and we moved towards the house, but not before Gary got in one last pinch on my bottom. Penelope stared at Gary's hand, left mid-air as I moved away, and gave a meaningful look to Ashley before following Jessa and me.

"What was the creep doing to you?" Jessa asked as we moved out of earshot. "I saw you cringe."

"Ashley's guy?" said Penelope. "He's a perv. Melanie told me he hit on her at last year's convention. With his wife sitting at the same table!"

"He was groping my hips and back," I told them. I shook the doorknob of the washroom and found it locked. "And pinched me twice. This one's in use, Jessa. Do you mind using the upstairs one?"

"Happy to see more of your lovely home," she said, and we moved to the stairs. She put her arm around my shoulders. "Careful, Bella. You're trembling. Hold the railing."

I was shaky, I realized. The groping by Ashley's husband had been unpleasant, reminding me how vulnerable being naked left you. I had considered making a fuss at the time but held back, thinking this was almost like a workplace setting for Carter.

We entered the guest bedroom, and Jessa and Penelope flopped onto the bed. Penelope patted the bed near her, and I sat down, glad to rest my feet for a while. Jessa stretched her arms over her head, and Penelope leaned over and kissed her throat. I felt the fire in my pussy get hotter.

"Er, the washroom's through that door," I said, pointing. I wanted to get back to the party. I thought about what Carter had told me about these two at parties. "Jessa?"

"Oh, I'm not in a hurry," Jessa said, sitting up. "I just wanted to get you away from that jerk." She put an arm around me and pushed me down on the bed. "Though I don't blame him at all." Her fingers traced my lips and ran down my chin to my throat. "You're one exquisite woman, Bella."

"Doesn't justify anything, Jess," said Penelope. She sat up near me and put her hand on my belly. "Look how Bella's shaking."

"Umm, it's not all his doing," I said. "Being naked and a lot of people looking at me..." My voice trailed off.

"I get it." Penelope nodded. She was in her early thirties, I guessed, a few years older than her partner. She moved her hand to my breast and cupped it gently. "Happens to me, too."

"Really?" I looked up at her. "I thought I was an oddball."

"Nah, it happens." Penelope trapped my nipple between two fingers, and I held my breath. "Once, I was nude on a beach and feeling horny. My granny was with me, so I couldn't touch myself. She was already pissed that I'd taken off my suit. Just then, a bunch of college students came and sat down near us and stared at my pussy. In a minute, I came! No touch, no words, nothing. Just some boys and girls looking at me."

"Wow! And your granny was sitting next to you?" Jessa giggled and put a finger into my mouth. I ran my tongue round it and sucked lightly on it. "Did she realize?"

"I had to keep very quiet." Penelope laughed, too. She held my nipple and moved it in slow circles, sending intense signals to my brain and pussy. "Bella, your tits are simply irresistible." She leaned down and took my other nipple in her mouth.

Damn, I thought, Carter was right. These two are really doing a number on me. Jessa bent and kissed me on the mouth, very gently. I reached up and held her head, and pulled her lips down to me.

"You gotta feel these tits, Jess," said Penelope and lifted her mouth from my nipple. Jessa covered the breast with her hand and squeezed it, purring appreciatively. Penelope put a hand on my belly, sliding down toward my pussy. "You need this, Bella. Don't fight it."

I nodded and shivered as Penelope touched my labia. She felt around and located my clit, pressing it down with a thumb. Jessa now had her hands on both my breasts, and I was lost in the amazing sensations created by four very expert hands.

The bed moved as Penelope shifted position. She pushed my knees apart, and I panicked. I'd never had a woman go down on me before.

"Penelope!" I whispered. "Someone might come up." I put a hand on my pussy.

"I'll watch the stairs from here," said Jessa reassuringly. She squeezed both my breasts, a long gentle squeeze that spread warm delight all through my chest and belly. "I'll warn you if I see anyone coming up."

"There won't be any time." I was anxious. "It'll be too late."

"We just have to stand up," Jessa said. "Penny and I haven't undressed." She giggled. "And it's not as if anyone will be surprised to find you naked."

I laughed, and Penelope did, too. Jessa's fun approach had an effect on me. Slowly, I lifted my hand away from my pussy. Penelope slapped my thigh gently. I hesitated only a moment before spreading them both to give her access to my love center.

I felt a tongue on my pussy lips, moving up and down slowly. I breathed deeply, relaxing my muscles and concentrating on the sensations Penelope was creating. My labia were thick and completely covered my inner pussy lips and clit.

But all that changed after a minute. Penelope held my pussy lips and separated them gently. "How beautiful you are, Bella," she murmured. She ran her tongue over my pussy again, this time licking my hypersensitive inner lips and ending at my clit.

My cooze was on fire, and I could barely stay still. I took it out on Jessa, thrusting my fingers into her hair and pulling her down for a fierce kiss.

Penelope stretched my pussy lips a little further apart and ran her tongue gently, oh so maddeningly gently, over my clit. Jessa lifted her head from time to time to look at the stairs. Then she would return to kissing me. Her hands stayed on my breasts, gently kneading and caressing them.

It didn't take long. I was already at bursting pointing from having been naked among twenty people. The experience of two people pleasuring my receptive body pushed me over the cliff into an enormous, ecstatic orgasm. I bit my lip to prevent myself from screaming as my world erupted into clashing cymbals and kaleidoscopic lights.

Penelope eased off on my clit as my climax went on and on. She placed her hand on my belly and ran her fingers through the short hair of my landing strip. Jessa moved her mouth from my lips to a nipple, nibbling it gently.

At last, my orgasm left me, and I started breathing again. Jessa put her arms around me, and I rested, content. I closed my eyes for an instant...

"Penny," I heard Jessa say urgently. I noticed Penelope get off the bed and heard the click of the bathroom door shutting.

"Hello!" I heard Jocelyn's voice. "Oh, what happened? Is she all right?"

"Yeah, but she's all in," said Jessa. I realized she was sitting in the chair set along the wall. "Tired, and some of the men have been bad."

"Yes, I know." Jocelyn nodded. I opened my eyes and tried to smile at her. "I saw Anissa's husband putting his hands all over her."

"Oh, shit!" Jessa sounded disgusted. "We rescued her from Gary. You know, Ashley's husband."

A delicious languor occupied my body and mind, but I made an effort and sat up. Jocelyn was leaning against the wall near the door. I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom.

"Our guys are all right," said Jocelyn. "They respect boundaries. It's the spouses and boyfriends that create unpleasantness. Happens all the time at our banquets, usually after the fourth round of drinks."

"That's true," said Jessa, nodding, as Penelope emerged from the bathroom. "Penny and I stick together, and it's obvious we're not into men. But we still get the roving hands." She looked at Jocelyn and nodded to the bathroom. "You want to go? I'm not in a hurry."

"Thanks, Jessa. The downstairs bathroom is constantly occupied. I'm glad I came here." Jocelyn disappeared into the bathroom, and Penelope quickly turned me over, wiping my thighs with a tissue. Jessa smoothened the sheets and giggled as she pointed to the large wet patch. I was horrified and threw another sheet over it before Jocelyn came out.

Jessa went into the bathroom as Jocelyn came out. Jocelyn touched up her makeup at the mirror before waving to us and descending. Penelope put an arm around me to draw me close.

"How're you feeling, babe?" she spoke softly into my ear. "Still jittery?"

"A little," I confessed as Jessa came out and joined our hug. "But much better than I was below. I feel much calmer now."

Jessa raised a palm, and Penelope gave her a high five. "You needed that, Bella. Orgasm therapy is excellent for nerves -- and when you're horny."

I laughed. "You two were incredible. I had the most amazing orgasm, and I thought it would never stop."

"Obviously." Penelope raised an eyebrow. "Girls know. Guys just blunder through." She came closer for a kiss. "But you're still a little jittery, you said."

"No, it's all right," I said hastily. "No more therapy needed right now."

Penelope laughed, a full-throated laugh that I was sure would be heard by every one of our guests. "We're not corrupting or turning you, girl. Just meeting your urgent needs because your man's busy."

I suddenly felt more shy than I had felt during my two hours walking around naked among twenty clothed people. They'd seen only my body; these two had peered deeper and seen my needs. And expertly and effectively fulfilled them. I looked up at them and felt the heat rise on my cheeks and throat.

"No need to be shy, Bella," said Jessa, coming close. "No one else knows. We're just expert at judging girls, you see." She hugged me, and I nodded as she broke away.

"Well, let's get moving, then," said Penelope, and I agreed. "Where do these stairs go?"

"The terrace," I said. "Want to see?" I led the way and unlocked the door at the top. "We have a good view all around. The back of our house has very few houses, but a lot of them in front."

"Yeah." Penelope turned around, looking at my neighborhood. "Great weather today. I can see lots of people on their balconies and roofs."

Jessa waved her hand up and down my naked body. "Which means they can see us too."

I squealed and sat down, trying to cover my chest with my arms. Penelope and Jessa burst out laughing.

"When you've been naked for a long time, you tend to forget." They both giggled as I ran for the door and went through it. "I don't think you need to worry, Bella. It's pretty dark. Even if someone was looking this way, they wouldn't have seen you."

I wasn't convinced, though. Carter and I had bought this house and planned to live here. I certainly didn't want to let my neighbors see me walking around naked. Penelope closed and bolted the door as we all descended together.

"Is this your room?" Jessa asked as we reached the first floor. She peered through the half-open door. "Looks neat."

"Come on in," I said, leading them in. "We have twin closets through that door and then the en-suite. And a nice balcony here. We like to sit here on summer evenings." I opened the door and waved them on, not wanting to go on the balcony in my exposed state.

"Mmmm, nice." Jessa took a deep breath and looked all around. "This is better than the roof, Bella. Not so many people can see you."

"Well, it's open to the people in the houses there, though they're quite far away." I was standing inside the door, holding the drapes in front of my body.

"Do you and Carter have sex here?" Penelope asked, putting both hands on the balcony railing. "Would be a great place."

"No, we avoid getting too freaky at home," I answered. "We want to live here for a long time."

"Makes sense." Jessa nodded. "But you can come out now, Bella. It's too dark for anyone to see you."