Bella at the House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hesitantly, I stepped out. We leaned on the railing, enjoying the cool nighttime breeze. Penelope put a hand around me and pulled me close to her. Jessa moved with me to retain contact with my body.

"Move behind me, Bella," said Penelope suddenly. I moved to stand with my back to her. "There's a guy on the balcony opposite. He's looking right at us."

"I doubt he can see much." Jessa had come around and stood before me. She raised a hand and waved it. "It's too dark here. All he'll see is silhouettes." She put a hand on my pussy lips, and I pressed my body to Penelope.

Jessa leaned forward and kissed me again. Her hand on my pussy cupped my labia and rubbed them up and down, and I could feel my wetness increase. I put my hands on Jessa's shoulders, hoping to thwart her crazy ideas.

Instead, she looked me in the eye, smiled, and thrust two fingers into me, taking me by surprise. Her other hand went around my waist, holding me steady as her fingers established a rapid rhythm in and out of my love cave. I almost cried out with the intensity of the sensations.

Penelope had been a luxury sedan, purring along smoothly till my body decided to have an orgasm. Jessa was a four-wheel drive desert jeep, attacking my pussy mercilessly, almost violently, and demanding an orgasm. Her strokes in and out of me were relentless, and I struggled to breathe as she drove me to a ferocious orgasm.

I would have collapsed as my orgasm approached, but Penelope turned and put her arms around my chest, holding me up. Jessa continued her resolute assault on my pussy, her fingers blurring as she kept up the barbaric tempo. I cried out then, a shrill scream of pure joy as my body burst into flames and ecstasy.

I woke up on my own bed. Penelope and Jessa must have carried me in, for I remembered nothing after my monstrous, all-consuming orgasm on the balcony. The two were cuddling and kissing on the couch in our room, waiting for me to awaken.

"How -- how long was I out?" I tried to sit up. "I must get back to the party."

"Been just a few minutes, Bella." Penelope was smiling at me. "You just went on and on, and we got worried your brain would be fried. Jessa pulled her fingers out, and you just fell to the floor. We had a job getting you into bed."

"What did you do to me?" I murmured. "That's never happened to me before. Carter often drops off to sleep after we have sex. Not me."

"You had a titanic, much-needed orgasm, Bella." Jessa got up and sat near me. "A gift from a woman. You're happily married to a good man, but we hope you'll remember us sometimes."

I got up from the bed. It was true, I thought, I would always remember Penelope and Jessa for the skilled way they had known my needs and the expertise with which they had played my body. I reached for some tissues to clean myself before going down.

"It's best you don't appear with us, Bella." Penelope was standing now, touching up her makeup before the mirror. "We'll go down now, and you follow after a few minutes."

The party was still in full swing when I went onto the patio. Carter raised his eyebrows at me, and I smiled reassuringly. He didn't need to know how my urgent needs had been met.

"Just wait a minute and take this pitcher out, Bella," he said. He measured out the ingredients carefully, meticulous as ever. "Say, what's this nudist resort everyone tells me we're going to?"

I stared at him. "Didn't you tell me we were going to a nudist resort next month? The long weekend coming up?"

It was Carter's turn to stare at me. "We're going to Maine, not Mexico. Where did you get the idea it was a nudist resort?"

"Well, not nudist, but you said adult resort," I said. "So these places have a lot of activities where guests have to get naked and play sexy games."

Carter carefully put the pitcher down before turning to me. "Bella, that's an adult-theme resort. That's for swingers and such. We're just going to an adults-only resort, which doesn't allow guests under eighteen. The pool is peaceful, the restaurants serene, and you don't get hit by balls and frisbees. There are no naughty activities."

My jaw fell open. "You mean I've been tanning nude for nothing? And ended up naked among twenty people?" My voice was rising, and Carter came to me and put his arms around me. "Carter, I'll, I'll..." I stopped, not sure what punishment would be enough for what I'd gone through for three hours.

"Here, this pitcher is ready." Carter handed it to me. "I'm still not sure what's gone down, but we'll talk about it." He came close again and lowered his voice. "And you've looked sensational, babe. I'm not happy about you going nude through the party, but I'm proud of what I have, the woman that's mine."

I lifted the pitcher of cocktails and danced and floated through our guests. Most people had had enough, and only a few held out their glasses for a top-up. I filled a couple of glasses only before handing the pitcher to Lucy and going back to the kitchen. Jocelyn followed me in.

"You came back rather abruptly," she said, looking at me.

"Yeah, I've been naked for three hours now. And after so many drinks, some guys are handsy," I confessed.

"I'll see what Carter and I can do about this," she said. "You join our group near the hedge. They're good guys and will look after you."

I saw Oliver and moved towards him. He had his back to me, but Kailani saw me and beckoned to me. She made room between Trevor and herself, and I stood between them. Nick and Erica nodded to me and continued their conversation with Oliver.

"How're you doing, Bella?" Kailani said softly. "You looked pretty wound up when you went in a while ago. Had a nap?"

"No, just used the restroom, talked to some friends, and sat down for a few minutes." I smiled at her, happy at the affirmation that women could see beyond bare boobs and pussy. "Feeling much better and calmer now."

"Well, yeah, I can see that." Kailani offered me a sip from her glass, but I shook my head. "Trevor wanted to leave now, but we have to wait for a ride." She reached across my back to hold Trevor's arm. "A few more minutes."

Trevor nodded and smiled at me. Kailani's hand settled around me, pulling me close. She raised her glass and emptied it. On the patio, I saw Carter come out of the house holding his camera and tripod.

"Hi, boys and girls," Jocelyn said, speaking loudly. "Let's have some group pictures before people start leaving. Anyone wants to touch up their makeup, use the bathrooms on the ground and first floors."

My throat closed in terror. Keepsake pictures of the party, with me naked? I certainly didn't want that, but how could I refuse? These people would all have a party group picture with me standing bare among them.

"Oh, and we want some to be published in the company newsletter, so they have to be family-friendly." Jocelyn looked straight at me. "I'm looking at you, Bella. I'm sorry, but you'll have to get into a dress for the pictures."

I made a show of being offended and despondent, but my heart was turning cartwheels as I leaped up the stairs to my bedroom. Thank you Carter, thank you Jocelyn, for finding me this way to get dressed without looking like I'd wimped out. The guys would just have to remember me with their mind's eyes; the pictures would have me in a dress.

Years of the future came upon us and people seeing the pictures all said that I had the biggest smile and most joyous expression of all.

* * *

If you have a moment, your rating on the stars below is much appreciated. And I love all comments; they guide me in the further adventures of my characters.