All Comments on 'Bella Finds a New Tenant to Enslave'

by oliver57

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent storyline and compelling characters, would have been a great opportunity to expand this to multiple chapters to add ever more depth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyabout 2 years ago

That was ridiculously sexy! You even have my dream dynamic here. Older, experienced woman seduces and uses a younger, innocent guy. And the part where she shows him how things are done but since he is naive, he doesn’t know any better, and I love it! I would love to read more stories from you in the future!

KaycumsKaycumsabout 2 years ago

I love this! It echoes a story that I've just posted, which itself is semi-autobiographical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Well written with a fully progressive theme development for a stand-alone story (unless you want to take it farther along?). Hope you'll continue to write more similarly-themed stories in the near future. My compliments and best wishes!

frankjohnson2448frankjohnson2448almost 2 years ago

Wonderful! Well written with characters to care about! I hope their time together continues - and you write about them. Thanks.

Roukeadams07Roukeadams07almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this very much, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lot of fun, thank you. Roll on grad school.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 1 year ago

You are a talented writer Oliver.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story! 5 stars!

PlaettbrettPlaettbrett3 months ago

I couldn't stop reading it. Thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story but the part about Chris having no friends and no extra curricular activities made me sad. That's the problem with 24/7 total power exchange, it's completely toxic. What happens when it gets boring, or she decides she's had enough of him? Femdom is an old man's kink. When I read stories about older "mistresses" enslaving healthy young men, I just feel sad for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroliver57@oliver57
Just an ordinary guy who loves intelligent, strong, dominant women. My stories are generally about lives I would have loved to lead as the male in them. olivercromwell2004@yahoo.com