All Comments on 'Bella Meets the Black Teammate'

by Bridgekicker

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
hugplxhugplxover 1 year ago

The raceplay stuff was super cringe and pulled me out of the story every time. Made it feel like a trashy porno and less realistic - imo, realism is what makes stories hot.

It's why I find ameteur porn 1000x hotter than the pro stuff.

Each to their own though.

RonhaldRonhaldover 1 year ago

loved the Story want Bella to continue fucking Devon and have his black babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start, how about serializing the adventures of Bella, Steve & Devon

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Another great story Bridgekicker. I’m hoping you’ll ignore the naysayers that have to post their bullshit opinions. This series with Bella and Steve has plenty of opportunities, and I know you’re the one who’ll show us what the both of them are capable of.

I’m wondering what would happen if Bella were to follow Steve’s example and allow her fiancé/husband to explore his desires for another woman. Or what might happen if the both of them set their sights on the same woman? Hmmm, now THAT could be an interesting story!!

Five Stars from me on this one ☝️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will finish the story, but slight tip for future stories: When you bring a detail up, you don't have to bring it up again. Perfect example being saying that Brian is a football player for another University only to say that again about a paragraph or 2 later

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 1 year ago

Maggie enjoyed this hot story made her pussy and knickers very wet

TestUser0815TestUser0815over 1 year ago

5stars. Awesome swallowing scenes. Especially the part when she dismounts him just in time to not miss 1 drop to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Write a helluva of a dex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello Bridgekickers, your stories are just super written.

The structure and the parts are excellent, your approach makes the stories very hot.

It is always a pleasure to read your stories.

You are one of the best writers at Literotica, there are not many of them.

This story deserves five stars, now to get to all your stories I would rate the other two stories one or two stars better if there was a higher rating.

It is a pity that you do not continue to write these two stories, because there is still so much potential to continue writing these Stories.

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 1 year ago

Bella might be Steve’s fiancé, but her mind and body belong to BBC now!

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

I plan on continuing the others. I'm wrapped up in a collaboration right now, but I plan on revisiting those when I get some time. Thanks for the compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story…..only wish it was my wife receiving that fucking. I hope Bella & Steve make it together. She’s going to want black dick from now on. Maybe she’ll even let Devon knock her up someday.

RestraindCuckRestraindCuckover 1 year ago

Amazingly hot. Cant wait for Steve to become a locked, creampie eating cuck while Bella becomes a black owned QOS under the tutelage of Devon. Their wedding night with Devon and some teammates will be glorious as Steve becomes another pussy free white boy worshiping at the alter of his wife's black cock only used cunt.

MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super - w następnych częściach - piękna Bella i jej mąż Steve wychowują kilkoro dzieci , które Bella ma od Devona i chodzi w następnej ciąży z grubego , czarnego chuja Devona , który ma wiele dzieci naruchanych innym białym mężatkom

clem45clem45over 1 year ago

Great story. I hope she falls in love with Devon.

auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
About Bella......

Did Bella use any birth control other than condoms or does she go totally unprotected like Mother Nature intends?

I hope this will be clarified if there is a follow on story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best work to date. Great character development....hit on all the right emotions. Hope you'll continue to explore how far Bella wants to go with her BBC lust....could it turn into something she needs even more of? Will Steve ever doubt what he can truly provide?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alright, this is one of the hottest stories on here. I personally think your writing is getting better, this one is better than the previous ones. But here is some feedback. Granted, a lot of this is driven mostly by my interests.

The following is long. But since this is one of the hottest stories on here, if it could influence the next chapter you write, i will take a chance and cross fingers it will be read.

While the development with devon later on was excellent, i think the initial one was a little too sudden(sexy pics after quick meet and bj bet right away is a bit fast imo). I think there shouldve been a bit more development on this front. This couldve been built off from previous chapter where maybe he has visited a few times and seen her dress fairly slutty and and there is some development established going beyond just one meet.

Another addition would be 'firsts' being explicitly addressed and deliberately done going forward, step by step, where it gradually gets raunchier.

So far, there is no anal and rimjobs from her yet. In your previous stories they were a bit early, so this is better. But when it happens, it would be hot if they discussed it ahead of time. A good way to springboard would be her bringing up how he feels about the fact her first cum swallow was brian to get his thoughts. He more or less says that it starting off with someone else makes her swallowing his cum even hotter since he now has that image in his mind and he is glad its this way. This leads her to her leaning forward and whispering in his ears that that she is glad he feels that way because she wants a cock up her ass and she wants the first time to be devon, with him watching and filming. Steve gets hard instantly, and she concludes her assumptions were right. This becomes regular part of dirty talk until it actually unfolds.

This could be extended to other elements too. Like her telling him that she wants to taste devon's ass and such.

Also, i think the degree of cuckold dialogue could go up as well. Like, there is that line of her saying she is sorry to steve before her admission about devon. If they discuss the night with devon, steve could catch onto her hesitation from that moment, and discussion leads to her admitting that she is holding back speaking freely. In the process getting her to admit something she thought about saying but held back, "I sort of wanting to say .... please, don't get mad, but, that, .... you could never fuck me like this," Similar to previous, he is instantly hard hearing her say this, she realizes this turns him on and starts to realize she doesn't need to hold back. Going forward, the degree of dialogue betting her and husband goes up and she is completely at ease talking about how much better the other people are and talking to him, asking him, etc during sex. Its more about her realizing her gushing and comparing turns on steve, rather than trying to be mean toward steve, if that makes sense.

(this part is a bit gross, it includes watersport and mild-scat)

Finally, and this idk if you will include since its a bit out there, but on one of your previous story there is a ONE line where the guy refers to his ass that the wife is rimming as 'shitty,' so makes me think maybe you are open to it. But if starting from ass to mouth, watersports and mild-scat elements were included, this story would be even hotter. Similar to other stuff, like this would be intentionally developed (like her asking steve if he is ready to watch her lick devon's dirty ass clean) or bringing up idea "i wonder if his piss tastes as good as his cum."

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Good feedback. Scat is a hard no for me. I'm just not a fan. You do have good ideas though. I'm working on a slower burn right now that should be right up your alley. If you want to connect, I started a Discord. I guess it's the thing to do for writers. https://discord.gg/UcApjmys

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know if I am brave enough for a discord yet, mainly because right now I can give my feedback Anonymously. But discord is a good idea nonetheless. i suspect you will have quite a bit of followers before long, so this would be a good for people who like your stuff and want to give feedback.

Also, I understand about Scat being a hard no, its kind of out there, so its a bit much for most people. But your inclusion of anal focused stuff on previous stories was hot though, so hoping that is where this is headed.

But slower stuff coming is good to hear. But yeah, your stories are excellent, just a bit more development i think would fit in well is all.

I think an ideal arc, which is more or less what you are doing, would be the woman being a bit shy and opening up at the nudging of husband, with mid story of her inner nymph starting to come out with hesitations dissipating as she internalizes her partner loves it, with her starting to escalate things on her own initiative, her being completely unleashed/unrestrained, both in sexual acts and language, etc by the end.

You seem to be writing better with each story, so I am sure future stuff will get even better.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks again for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Also, I think adding more scenes that don't directly fall within the sexual acts with the characters would be a good way to diversity the character/story development.

Like the romper being cheeky from this chapter. Much like devon being introduced in the earlier chapter with some mild setup (maybe some flirting? This would of course change the start of this chapter, but im just giving an example), the romper bit couldve as well.

(this is happening after some showing off with Brian has happened and they both know he likes showing her off)

Say they are about to go run an errand together and he sees her, wearing the romper and staring at her backside on the mirror as he leaves the room expecting her to not be too far behind. She ends up taking longer than expected and, when she comes out he notices its different and raises an eyebrow. She has a grin on her face, promptly turns around and shows off. He notices she cut the hem a bit shorter so her ass cheeks are now poking out, while previously they were fully covered. Shes grinning, asking him if he likes, which he obviously does. And thats how they run the errand, with him flaunting her, noticing others trying to steal glances, etc. Naturally, other clothes start being skimpier too.

But thats just an example. (as you can see, I am obviously not capable of writing, just trying to give an example lol)

The general concept is to add things that are I guess outside of the direct sexual encounters that capture the changes/development happening with her and them. This will lengthen the story, but i think it can help make the development of characters and plot be a lot more holistic. Focus is still the encounters, but there are ancillary elements capturing the development. If that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These are the three hottest stories I've read in a long time.

Unfortunately, all three have started and there is no sequel in sight yet.

I hope you don't stop one of them and just finish it.

I don't want to give you any advice, just keep writing your stories the way they are and your readers will be looking forward to your next story.

My favorite is definitely the story of Sarah, I hope that soon a sequel comes.

Keep your hands off Scat, I don't think it will inspire your fans.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey, thanks again for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's the hottest thing I've read in a while! Closest thing to the real deal ever! I could see my wife and hear her with Devon like when I've watched her before!

miranurmiranurabout 1 year ago

Hi Bridgekicker Beautiful 5 stars! Thank You

Almost close to Perfect.

The only small point I had was if the chronology sequence had been after their marriage it would have been the ideal hotwife story. Even with a loyally committed girlfriend the breaking of chastity vows does not arise.

Adding additional background build up story before actual sex has made your stories interesting.

The way he explains the role of bull stag Vixen, respects both and her constant need to seek approval from fiance boyfriend made it believable. Retaining a bit of shyness and hesitation would have made it more interesting.

All the Best!

goodnabor789goodnabor78912 months ago

This story was great. For a new writer you have reached a talent of a more seasoned writer. I hope you continue to write. I could only imagine being Steve with a partner like Bella.

surfin24surfin2411 months ago

I'm on the same page as the user "hugplx" comment above...this story was just too contrived and felt cheap and not sexy.

It was particularly disappointing for me after coming "Bella - Steve and Bella" which was easily one of the best stories in this genre I've ever read on the site and now a personal favorite, it did a great job of dancing the line between humiliation/one-upping and commitment to the original partner, something very few 'loving wives' stories do well.

Whereas here, lines like, "I'm telling you Sweetie, you were made for my BBC....."

Perhaps I'm just not the target audience, not big into IR, but this just sounds so dumb when said aloud outside of the specific fetish bubble. (I guess you could say the same for anything genre specific) but at least something like:

"You heard what he did to Katie last night. You want to hear me screaming like that from Brian's bed?" - from the prior story can be imagined tongue in cheek.

Write what you want to write, sure, but you're too good of a narrative writer to spend all your time on "bbc this bbc that" style stories.

Upallnite00Upallnite009 months ago

Wow I'm in love with this story..thanks for writing such a sexy but touching story..

servant111servant1117 months ago

Really good stroker.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If only life worked this way. If only.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The forbidden taboo mandingo effect. Everything the Aryan white nationalists hate and fear. Everything erotic hedonist desire and crave. Strange dichotomy. Everything that makes cops kill blacks. It does explain why so many gorgeous women marry pro-sports superstars, besides being 'goldiggers'? Whats love got to do with it?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Alles sehr unwirklich!!!! Erst kann sie ihn nicht ausstehen und dann....... Warum müssen diese Schwarzen immer solche Machos sein?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridgekicker@Bridgekicker
I'm a new writer, but I've been reading stories on this site for 25 years. I believe loving couples can and should have extraordinary sex, and I enjoy writing about it. I respond to constructive feedback and enjoy hearing from people in the lifestyle or from those who are thi...