Bella Meets the Black Teammate

Story Info
Steve's fiancée learns the meaning of "BBC."
24.6k words
4.73
86.1k
179
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers

This story is a continuation of the Bella Series. It can be read alone, as it encompasses its own plotline, and I synopsised the previous two chapters within the opening below. For an overall experience, you can start with "First Day of Summer," then read "Steve and Bella."

I will warn the reader, this story involves a young couple exploring stag and vixen/hotwifing themes. If that does not interest you, stop reading right here. Some men experience what is known as compersion. Compersion is the vicarious joy associated with seeing one's partner have a joyful romantic or sexual relation with another.

I understand this disgusts some readers, so you have been warned. I do not want to waste anyone's time. By the same token, do not write a scathing review only based on your dislike for this type of story. I will delete them. I will however read every review, good or bad, that has legitimate input on how this story fell short and what I could do better. I am new to writing, and your input is important to me.

Also, feel free to shoot me a line in the feedback section. I'll reply if you leave an email address.

I'd like to thank Mr_Brady for helping me edit this. Your time was greatly appreciated. Give him a read if you get a chance. He's a great writer.

In the fall of 2017, Steve and Bella were a young college couple who were exploring their sexuality. Bella had a limited sexual history prior to meeting Steve that was relegated to one boyfriend from highschool and a day of experimentation with her best friend Mia.

At five-two, Bella was a knockout with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Her natural C cup breasts looked large on her small frame, and her round rear showed the benefits of endless hours in the gym. Bella made fitness videos that she shared on her social media platforms, and she had quite the following as a fitness model.

Although Bella had a body that was built for sex, she grew up in a conservative religious household and was reserved when it came down to it.

Steve was an easygoing, yet strong man, who befriended everyone who knew him. He was an accomplished martial artist with a black belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu, and he was at the top of his college class in Management Information Systems at the ivy league college they were attending. He had distinguished good looks and had no problem meeting women.

Bella moved in with Steve and his roommate, Brian, who was a football player at another local university. One night, Brian brought a hotwife home with him, and the couple listened to them have illicit sex while her husband watched from his phone.

After that night, the couple used the incident as bedroom fantasy talk. Steve realized he had fantasies about watching Bella with another man. He didn't understand why, but he did not feel jealous at the thought of it, and he could not get the thought out of his head.

Bella would often dress in revealing outfits around their roommate, Brian, who was a football player at another local university. She was a bit of an exhibitionist and enjoyed the looks she'd get when teasing their muscular roommate.

One night, the couple were in the throws of a drunken sex session when they were interrupted by their friend Brian. The alcohol combined with their elevated sexual state clouded their judgement, and they ended up inviting Brian to join them.

Brian turned out to be well endowed, and Bella received the fucking of a lifetime while Steve watched. Instead of being jealous, Steve discovered his fantasy matched up to reality, and he really did enjoy watching her immensely.

Bella was extremely worried when she woke the following day that she had crossed a line that would ruin their relationship. The couple talked for several hours about their night of wild sex, and Steve reassured her that he loved her and did not regret their night one bit.

Their conversation resulted in another round of passionate sex. Their morning romp culminated in her posing for nude pictures with her legs spread wide and her Instagram model body covered in Steve's cum.

Her fears about getting pregnant were for naught, and she started her period a couple days after their night of debauchery to both of their relief.

Bella did not want to repeat their night with Brian, and they both agreed it was a one-time event even though they both enjoyed it very much. They spoke to Brian, and he was a gentleman about it. They remained close friends having shared one night of great sex.

Their sex life was off the charts after their threesome, and their communication was better than ever. Bella felt like she had nothing to hold back anymore. She no longer shied away from dirty talk, and she enjoyed verbally reliving her sex with Brian as Steve pounded away at her. She'd even make up scenarios of her having sex with two men while he watched.

The holidays came and went, and Brian was away for the college football playoffs. Bella and Steve were buried in schoolwork, but they still made time for sex at the end of the day.

Bella continued to flaunt herself in sexy outfits around the apartment, but Brian maintained his decorum in her presence.

One Saturday afternoon in April 2018, Bella walked out of the bedroom in a sexy pink romper with a ruffled hem. The bottom of each of her round cheeks peaked out tantalizingly. She had two of the four buttons unbuttoned at her breasts, revealing a healthy amount of her ample cleavage. She looked ravishing.

"Oh, I didn't realize we had company," Bella said, startled to see a large black man sitting on the couch next to Steve.

"Hey babe, this is Devon Harrison from Brian's team," Steve introduced them. "Devon, this is my girlfriend, Bella."

"Nice to meet you, Bella," Devon said as his eyes unabashedly traveled down her exposed body.

"Devon was just waiting for Brian to get back," Steve explained. "They're going out on the town tonight. They're flying out tomorrow to Arlington for the NFL Draft. They'll be there for the week."

Bella did not like the way Devon was looking at her. His eyes assessed her as if she was a piece of meat. She'd seen men like this before and didn't appreciate the way their eyes leered at her. She'd particularly noticed this in black men. They tended to be more forward than others and weren't afraid to show their appreciation of her body.

She didn't consider herself racist, but she did notice some black men were more likely to leer at her that way. She felt men should be more respectful of women and their bodies, and she hated it when they did this.

She assessed Devon as he sat on their couch. He was a large man, about six-five, and he probably weighed over 300 pounds. He had a muscular frame that made him look imposing, and he had his hair braided in corn-rolls.

"Nice to meet you, Devon," Bella said coldly as she sat close to Steve.

Steve observed the way Devon devoured his girlfriend with his eyes and her response to him. He giggled to himself at her obvious discomfort.

"So how long have you been dating Steve?" Devon asked her, trying to make conversation.

"Since June of last year," Bella said curtly.

"Devon is going to the NFL this fall," Steve said, trying to relieve the tension between the two. "He's probably going to be drafted in the first round. Maybe he'll play for your Jets."

"He better be good if he's going to play for my team," Bella challenged.

"Oh, I'm good, sweetie," Devon replied. "You'll see someday."

Bella didn't like the way he called her sweetie. Who was he to call her that? They didn't have that kind of familiarity. They weren't even friends. Who the hell did he think he was?

"I've never noticed you during the games," Bella shot back at him. "What position do you play?"

"I'm the left tackle," Devon said with pride. "I protect the quarterback's blind side."

"I know what a left tackle does," Bella replied with an attitude.

"So you know football, huh?" Devon asked.

"I had a big brother who played in highschool," Bella replied. "And I have always liked the Jets."

"They haven't been good in decades," Devon laughed. "Always in Tom Brady's shadow."

"Well, he's getting old, and I'm sure we'll get our chance to shine," Bella replied.

"If I get drafted by them, I'm sure they will," Devon said with too much confidence. "But it is sexy when a hot woman like you knows her football."

Devon insinuating she was "hot" caused conflicting emotions to stir within her. Her initial reaction was to get angry, but she also felt a sense of empowerment when he openly admitted what he thought of her.

Steve was entertained as he watched their exchange. He could see Bella's face flushing as Devon toyed with her. He could tell Devon's aggressive demeanor was getting under her skin.

"So because I'm a woman, you assumed I didn't know anything about football?" Bella asked.

"I didn't assume anything, sweetie," Devon said, making Bella cringe at his use of that word. "But I think it's hot as fuck that you do."

"Don't call me that!" Bella shot back at him. "We're not even friends!"

"Why you getting so defensive?" Devon asked. "You don't want any black friends?"

Him pulling the race card really stirred Bella's anger. She did not consider herself to be racist and didn't have a prejudiced bone in her body. This overgrown arrogant beast just knew what buttons to push to piss her off, and he was hitting every one of them.

"I have plenty of black friends, but I don't have room for arrogant misogynistic men in my friend group," Bella scoffed.

"Misogynistic?" Devon questioned. "That would imply that I don't like women. I love women, and they love me. Hell, my phone is blowing up right now with women try'na hook up tonight. Once they get a taste, they can't get enough."

"You really love yourself, don't you?" Bella said as more of a statement than a question.

"I just know what I have to offer," Devon said. "You say you ain't racist. You ever dated a black guy?"

"What does that have to do with anything?" Bella questioned.

"Have you?" Devon asked again.

"Well no, but..." Bella replied, getting defensive.

"Then you don't know what you missin'," Devon stated with a grin.

"I'm done with this stupid conversation," Bella stood and went to the kitchen.

Devon followed her swaying ass with his eyes, not hiding his stare from Steve. She opened the refrigerator to grab a beer and popped one open.

"Can you bring me one, sweetie?" Devon asked with a huge grin.

"Fuck you!" Bella shouted.

"You don't fuck black guys," Devon laughed.

"Uhh!" Bella sighed in frustration.

"That introduction went well," Steve laughed, trying to break the ice. "Devon is a great left tackle. He's a huge reason why no one got to their quarterback in the National Championship game. Brian said he learned a lot from him by practicing across from him every week."

Steve grabbed a beer from the fridge. He could see that Bella was still flushed and appeared upset.

"You okay?" Steve whispered.

"Yes, he's just an arrogant asshole," Bella replied.

"You want to get back at him?" Steve asked as he looked down at the cleavage threatening to spill out of the top of her romper.

"How would I do that?" Bella asked.

"Show him what he can't have," Steve told her, looking down. "Unbutton one of those and take him a beer."

Bella's eyes widened in shock at what Steve was suggesting. Why would he want her to flaunt herself in front of this arrogant jerk? But then it clicked in her own mind. That feeling of empowerment she experienced when Devon admitted she was hot; she could have that again.

"Are you sure?" Bella asked.

"Absolutely," Steve grinned. "Teach him a lesson."

Bella reached up and unbuttoned one more button on her romper, revealing even more of her round breasts. She grinned up at Steve and looked down at her own impressive cleavage, then back up at his approving eyes.

"Damn, you're beautiful!" Steve told her.

"Hold on," Bella said as she turned and walked to the bedroom.

She returned in a pair of tan strappy high heeled shoes that accentuated her firm calves and ass.

Bella opened two beers and took them to Devon and Steve with an extra sway in her hips. She bent at the waist in front of Steve to hand him his bottle with her heart shaped rear facing Devon.

"Here you go, Steve," Bella said as she slowly placed the beer on the table in front of him.

The bottom of her cheeks peaked out even more as the thin material pulled tightly against her pale skin. You could see her pronounced camel toe between her legs.

Devon's eyes widened in appreciation of the view she was giving him. He could see the firm definition of her calves and creamy thighs. The feminine flare of her hips accentuated her perfectly rounded ass. He took a deep breath as if he was trying to take all of her in.

Bella stood and turned with the grace of a ballerina and looked into Devon's appreciative eyes. If he was ogling her earlier, he was drinking her in completely now as her breasts spilled over her top.

The look on Devon's face was like a drug to Bella. The confidence he showed earlier seemed like desperation at that moment. The desire in his dark eyes was now fuel for her conviction.

"Your beer, Devon," Bella said as she slowly leaned forward and handed him his beer.

Her nipples hardened and pressed against the thin material noticeably. Devon could see down the valley of her cleavage to her flat belly below.

"That's more like it," Devon smiled.

Bella sat between Steve and Devon this time, crossing one leg over the other while showing off her sexy legs.

"So Devon, tell me why these women can't get enough of you," Bella said, trying to put him on the spot.

"All women like sex, to make love, but women come to me when they want to get fucked," Devon replied. "When a woman comes to me, she knows she's going to get the fucking of a lifetime. To get stretched and to get it deeper than they've ever had it before."

Devon's words took Bella back to the sex she had with Brian. She looked over at Steve remembering being stretched by Brian's big cock. She remembered squirting for the very first time that night.

She knew what Devon was saying was true. She always had to manually stimulate her clit in order to cum, but with Brian, she had her first vaginal orgasms and lost count of how many times she came. She loved the feeling of being stretched.

"So you're saying you have a big dick, and that makes women want you?" Bella asked again.

Devon took a large swig of his beer before answering. He looked at the vast expanse of Bella's pale skin as he prepared to answer her.

"It ain't just that," Devon stated. "I mostly fuck white women. They love the contrast of our skin. They love my size and the way I make them feel. They love being dominated by a virile black man who holds nothing back. You know the saying, "Once you go black..."

"I think you're a bit too sure of yourself," Bella scoffed. "These women are probably just sluts."

"You're wrong again, Bella," Devon smiled, finishing his beer. "I've been with couples, married women, and quite a few of my professors. All women have that need in them. Only the lucky ones are able to scratch that itch."

Bella thought back to Katie Jorgensen when she had sex with Brian while her husband watched. Her nipples stiffened at the thought of it. She thought about the look of lust on Steve's face when Brian took her with his thick cock.

Bella stood and slowly walked to the kitchen after finishing her own beer. She could feel cool air wafting across the gusset of her moist panties. She was getting turned on by her conversation with Devon.

Devon's eyes followed her round cheeks as she walked away. He turned back to Steve and they made eye contact.

"Sorry bruh," Devon shrugged, knowing he'd been caught. "I'm a bit of an ass man, and she definitely got the goods."

"It's fine with me, and I agree," Steve grinned. "It would be a shame not to admire it. Look all you want. I get a kick out of showing her off."

"Everyone want another beer?" Bella asked.

"Yes," the two of them replied in unison.

Bella stood in the kitchen and took a deep breath as she gathered herself. The conversation affected her more than she'd planned. The combination of flaunting herself and hearing Devon's vivid description of his sexual prowess had her visibly flushed.

She unbuttoned the last button on her romper and repeated her show of bending over in front of the two men. Her top was open below her cleavage, and a large portion of her under-boob was visible. Her nipples edged closer to the edge of her top, and Devon and Steve could see a hint of her pink areola peeking out.

Bella looked over at Steve and saw that familiar hungry look in his eyes. She felt her body shiver in response.

Steve watched Bella strut herself in front of Devon in her thin outfit and heels. Seeing her breasts on the cusp of falling out as her cheeks popped out behind her made his pants tighten. She exuded raw sexuality in every movement of her body.

"What about you, Bella?" Devon asked. "Have you ever thought about being with a black guy?"

"I've never dated a black guy. So no, I've never thought about it," Bella replied as she sat down again.

"Oh, so you are a racist," Devon teased.

"Because I've never thought about being with a black guy?" Bella scoffed. "That makes me a racist? You are a piece of work."

"I'm just toying with you, Bella," Devon laughed. "I can see how much I'm getting to you."

"You only wish you could get to me," Bella said defiantly. "So you think you are good enough to be drafted in the first round, huh?" Bella asked, attempting to change the subject.

"I know I am," Devon grinned. "I'll tell you what, I'll get you and Steve tickets to opening day if I get drafted by the Jets in the first round."

"That'll never happen," Bella laughed.

"You wanna make a wager?" Devon asked.

"What would we bet?" Bella asked. "And there's 32 teams. Your odds are 1-32. This would be an easy win for me."

"If I don't get picked by the Jets in the first round, I'll buy you and Steve season tickets," Devon offered.

"And if you do get drafted by them and you win, what could I offer?" Bella asked.

"I just want a blowjob from those pretty pink lips of yours." Devon grinned.

"No fucking way," Bella snapped back. "You are such an arrogant dick!"

"You said it yourself," Devon argued. "I have a slim chance of going to the Jets in the first round. The odds are in your favor."

"You should agree to it," Steve blurted.

"What?!" Bella questioned, staring daggers at him.

"He's right," Steve argued. "The Jets need a quarterback, and I doubt they're going to blow the sixth pick on a lineman who'd have no one to block for. Plus, this is shaping up to be one of the best quarterback draft classes in years. You have Sam Darnold, Baker Mayfield, and Josh Allen. There's no way they pass on those three."

"You're right," Bella agreed. "He's practically giving these tickets away."

"So do we have a deal?" Devon asked, holding his hand out to shake hers.

"Deal," Bella said as she reached her hand out.

Her body shivered as his huge hand enveloped hers, making her feel like a small child. If his hands were that big, she could only imagine what else would be big.

"Give me your phone so I can give you my number," Devon told her. "That way we can schedule our date once I get drafted. You can finally get some BBC."

"You're so full of yourself," Bella replied with disdain as she handed him her phone. "You'll need my number so you can send me our tickets. And what the hell is a BBC?"

"Look it up sometime," Devon laughed.

"Hey guys!" Brian said, suddenly walking through the front door.

"Hey Brian," Bella replied. "So where are you boys going tonight?"

"We're just gonna hit the town one last time as regular college kids," Brian said with a grin. "Who knows, maybe even meet a lady or two."

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers