Bella Restrained at the Club

Story Info
Four friends have a night out, three wearing clothes.
8.8k words
4.68
20.1k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llorna
Llorna
101 Followers

Author's Notes: Everyone in this story is eighteen years or older.

A heads-up for those looking for hot boy-girl sex -- you won't find that here. Sorry. It's a story about four girl friends and their evening out, three wearing clothes.

I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

* * *

"It's a little over four hundred miles," Luna said, answering my question. "So we can't return the same day. Thanks for putting us up tonight."

"You're welcome," I said mechanically. I poured coffee into the four cups and put them on the Lazy Suzanne. "But you reached Franklin this afternoon, and you'll leave in the morning? What's it all about?"

"We just came to talk to you, Bella," said Gianna, fidgeting with her sleeve.

I waited. Carter and I had settled in Franklin after we got married two months ago. Hazel, Gianna, and Luna were three of my oldest and closest friends. The week before the wedding, they'd arranged a bachelorette party for me. I was grateful to them for the trouble and expense, of course. But the party itself had been a demanding experience for me. Hazel and Gianna had wild ideas. I was still processing that night, unsure what I felt about them.

"You've been busy after the wedding, of course." Hazel spoke slowly. "But we haven't spoken much since your bachelorette."

"That was a pretty intense experience you arranged for me," I said. "It was shocking in so many ways."

Hazel and Gianna looked at each other. "I-I hope you'll believe us, Bella," said Hazel. "We didn't plan something so awful for you."

I kept quiet. Hazel had a reputation as a prankster, and Gianna was wild. Luna usually went along with them on their plans. We were meeting for the first time after my wedding. My three friends were visiting me on a weekend Carter was away for work.

"We knew you couldn't..." Gianna began. "We thought you couldn't handle being naked at the party. So we'd planned to take you naked in the van and pick up all the girls. Then you'd meet William, who's such a shy guy himself." I raised an eyebrow and said nothing.

"We were pretty sure," said Hazel, "That as soon as you found out there were going to be guys at the party, you'd ask for your clothes and get dressed."

"I see." I kept my face and voice neutral. All three involved in arranging my bachelorette were close friends I'd known since childhood. They'd taken me to the party naked, not revealing they'd invited six of our male school friends.

"Vince joined William at his house, which we didn't expect." Gianna was almost wringing her hands. "And the box with your clothes got left at Evelyn's house by mistake. It wasn't intentional, I promise you."

All three looked at me anxiously. I'd been a bit cool with them since the party. The party had been great, and I did end up enjoying myself after the initial shocks. Even the forced nudity had been fun, after I got used to it. What I'd really minded was the assumption I'd be okay with attending a party naked. A party with twenty girls and guys.

I looked at the three worried faces around my dining table. My heart somersaulted as I realized how they valued my friendship. "It's all right, Gina. I had a good time at the party, honestly."

"So, we're fine?" asked Hazel. Her eyes were troubled as she waited. She hadn't touched her plate or her coffee.

"Hazel, you're a terrible prankster," I said. "It's quite likely you planned the whole thing. Hiding the fact that guys would be at the party and keeping me naked. But it doesn't matter now."

I got up and walked around the table. "I had a wonderful, memorable bachelorette. And you three driving all this way to talk to me means so much."

Stopping behind Hazel, I put my hands on her shoulders. As she turned around, I kissed her. Gianna and Luna stood up, and we all hugged joyfully.

* * *

"You came three times on the way back, at least," Gianna said. We were having an early dinner at my place. We'd talked non-stop for an hour, catching up. Now, the talk had turned to the bachelorette party. "And everyone in the van knew, though you tried to keep your orgasms discreet."

"You people are quite awful," I declared. Being naked for hours had aroused me, and on the return trip, Gianna had sat next to me, fingering my pussy to orgasms in the dark.

"Well, it was a night to remember," sighed Luna. "I'm still getting messages from the gang about it. I wish we'd taken some pictures."

"We decided not to, Luna," said Hazel.

"And I'm grateful." I hugged Luna and Hazel to me. "Pictures tend to find their way to the net."

"But you were terrific that night." Gianna did a mock salute. "Striding around on those deadly heels stark naked. No one will ever call you Bashful Bella again."

I'd been given that name in high school, and it had stuck all through college. I was happy to get rid of it.

"He, he, he," I giggled. "That night changed me. Pretty much nothing scares me anymore."

"You were amazing, Bella," said Gianna, kissing my fingertips. "I met Vince the other day, and he said everyone's still talking about you."

"I'm not sure I want to know what they're saying," I said, grinning.

"It's mostly complimentary," said Luna, giggling. "But it would embarrass Carter for sure. A lot of anatomical detail."

"He, he," I laughed. "Yeah, it felt strange having so many people looking at my body. But in some ways, it set me free."

"Speaking of free and fettered," said Gianna. She picked up a glass bowl from the sideboard and placed it on the table before me. Luna and Hazel giggled on seeing the gleaming steel handcuffs inside.

"That's a failed experiment," I said. "Carter bought them last month. He wanted to try bondage and domination."

"Didn't fit you?" asked Luna. She took the handcuffs and held them up. "Seem all right."

"No, they fit fine. Carter put them on me and buttoned up a coat around me. We went for a walk." I went around the table, serving seconds.

Gianna asked," So what went wrong?"

"Oh, it was Carter's turn next weekend, but he chickened out. Didn't want to undress."

The girls sat up. "What were you wearing when he put the cuffs on you?" asked Luna.

"Shoes," I said, grinning. "It was Carter's idea. The coat is knee-length, so no one could see the handcuffs. Or me."

"Ooh," said Gianna. "How exciting!"

"This sounds like fun!" said Hazel, grinning. "But you wanted to do unto him?"

"Well, he imagined I'd get the cuffs, and he'd have the key whenever we used them." I sat down again. "I told him that's not how things work. Marriage is equal opportunity. We take turns."

"Right on!" said Luna. "That was a great dinner, Bella. What are we doing tonight?"

"If you're driving back tomorrow morning," I said. "Then we all go to bed early tonight. But if you stay till Sunday, I know some good nightclubs on Park street."

"You want us to stay another day with you?" asked Gianna. "Truly?"

"We've been friends most of our lives," I said slowly. "You played a prank, it went wrong a little, and I think I overreacted. Let's give ourselves some time together to make things good again?"

"That's the most..." Hazel was unable to finish. "We'll stay?" She looked at Luna and Gianna, who both nodded. Suddenly, we were all laughing and crying as we held each other.

"Tell you what," I said after we were over the emotions. "Let's all get dressed and meet in the living room at eight-thirty?"

My friends hadn't brought clothes to go clubbing; I was happy to let them choose from my closet. At eight-thirty, we were all in the living room.

"This is a great dress, Bella." Gianna looked at herself in the mirror. "You must look a bomb in it. But it's hanging on me. I'm too skinny."

"You have a lovely, slim figure," I said. "But that dress is a bit loose for me, too. Come up and choose another? Although I don't have much else."

"How about you two exchange? said Hazel. "I think what you're wearing now would fit Gina all right."

"Let's try it out," I said, putting my hands behind me and running the zip down. I handed the dress to Gianna and said, "Well?"

"Uh, I'll change in the dining room," said Gianna. She looked at me, standing in my bra and panties. "I'll give you this dress in a minute."

"You look great, Gina," said Hazel as Gianna returned. "This one fits you much better."

"Thanks," said Gianna. "Really nice of you, Bella. Here's the other dress. Or," she said, putting the handcuffs she'd found in the dining room on the table. "You could wear these and a coat."

Hazel and Luna giggled. Then Hazel shook her head. "It'll take time to build that much trust again." Luna and Gianna both sobered up and nodded. Gianna held out the dress again.

I looked around at the three of them and stepped away from Gianna. My friends were stunned and then began grinning as I took off my bra. Gianna gave a wolf whistle as I slid my panties down and stepped out of them.

My friends looked me up and down as I picked up the handcuffs. My C-cup breasts, with their pink nipples, sagged very little when I stood. Luckily, I'd shaved only a day ago. My pubes and pussy lips were clean, except for a thin inverted triangle above my clit. I locked the cuffs around my left wrist.

"Whoops!" said Hazel. She came close and hugged me. Her dress rubbed against my nipples and belly. "Bella, you're incredible!"

I held out my hands. Gianna asked, "You want your hands in front?"

"Well, I have to hold a glass," I said, smiling at her. "But your choice, Gina."

"I'll hold your glass for you," Gianna said. "Hands behind is sexier. Much."

I turned around, and she locked my right wrist into the cuffs. She passed the key to Hazel. "I'm not taking my bag."

Hazel swung the key on its cord from her finger and looked at me. "Do you want to take the key with us, or are you willing to make a commitment?"

"Your choice, Hazel." I smiled back at her. She dropped the key on the table as Luna held up my coat. It was a thick, midnight blue coat that fell below my knees. No one could know I was naked and handcuffed inside it, but they'd realize the sleeves were empty. Luna buttoned it up to my throat.

"Thanks," I said to Luna. "Guys, let's not go to Park street. Carter and I go often, and we always meet friends at those places. There are some good clubs out on Airport road. Who's driving?"

It was early, and we found a parking spot close to the entrance. Luna opened the door for me. I swung my legs out, and she held my shoulders and helped me climb out of the car.

"Not many cars," remarked Gianna. "Club isn't full yet."

At the cloakroom, my friends deposited their coats. "What about Bella?" asked Hazel, and my throat went dry. Surely they wouldn't make me remove my coat? I braced myself.

"What do you say, Bella?" Gianna looked at me, eyes twinkling.

I smiled, hoping my terror wasn't showing. "I'll let Luna decide."

Luna looked taken aback. Smiling, she said, "Well, she did say pretty much nothing scared her now." She started undoing the buttons on my coat. "And we're far from town." She was down to my belly, my coat falling open. "Not likely to meet anyone we know."

She undid the last button, and my coat fell off my shoulders. Luna caught it and walked to the cloakroom girl, who looked startled. But she put my coat with the other three and wrote out a ticket.

Hazel pushed me back till my shoulders touched the wall. Naked and handcuffed, I watched the door, hoping no one would come in. The cloakroom was warm, but I felt myself shivering.

"Better keep this carefully," Luna said, folding the ticket. "Club isn't a problem, but Bella won't like her neighbors seeing her coming home naked."

The music wasn't too loud as we entered. The club was about half full, and every head turned to us as we entered. Luna talked to the hostess while I stood near the door between Hazel and Gianna. The hostess beckoned, and I followed her and Luna. My heels clacked as I walked, drawing eyes to my bouncing breasts and handcuffed wrists.

The hostess stopped, and Luna nodded. It was a table set against the wall with two high-backed seats. I slid into the seat first and was happy to have the high back behind me. The handcuffs were drawing more attention than my breasts and pussy, I felt.

"A round of Daiquiris for everyone?" asked Gianna, and Hazel and Luna nodded. "I'll fetch them."

"I'm not really a rum girl," I said. Hazel slid into the seat next to me. Luna sat opposite me. The bar was close to our table, and Gianna was already talking to the barman.

"Because you try to stay sober, Bella," said Luna. "You always drive us home safely."

"Well, someone should," I said, and Hazel and Luna burst out laughing. "Oh!"

"Yes!" said Luna. "You won't be driving tonight, love. Tell us why not?"

"My wrists are handcuffed behind my back," I said, shaking my head. "I feel so dumb."

"You're not dumb," said Hazel. "Just habits of a lifetime. But today, drink up." She leaned over and came close. I opened my lips, and she kissed me.

"Here we go," said Gianna, lowering a tray with four drinks. Lifting a glass, she held it for me to sip.

"Thanks," I said after swallowing. I leaned back against the seat back. The bar being so close meant a lot of people passed by our table. The table covered my lower half, but most guys leaned against the bar to ogle my breasts.

"I ordered a Caesar salad," said Gianna. "Anything you guys want?"

"Later, perhaps," Luna said. The light over our table dimmed. "Ah, she did it."

"Did you ask the hostess to turn down the light?" I asked Luna. She nodded, and I grinned. Maybe fewer people would notice I was naked.

"We used to come to town often," said Hazel. She'd studied at Franklin Tech, I knew. "But these places on Airport road were out of student's reach."

"Yes, the downtown places have better prices." I leaned forward as Luna held my glass up for me. Gianna took advantage of my leaning forward to grip my nipple.

"Tell me if you want your coat," murmured Hazel. "I have the ticket."

"I wish I could give you a hug," I replied. "Did you advise Evelyn's brother about student accommodation?"

"Yeah, Ian called me the day after your bachelorette." Evelyn's brother had been accepted at Franklin Tech. He had asked Hazel for help in apartment hunting. On the way to my bachelorette, we'd gone to pick up Evelyn and met Ian. I'd been naked in their living room through no wish of mine. Hazel looked at me. "Are Evelyn and you fine?"

"Evelyn was pissed with you that night," remembered Luna. We'd stopped at Evelyn's house on the way back from the party. She'd offered me a shower, thinking her family would be asleep. "What went down between Ian and you?"

"Nothing went down," I said vehemently. "I was exhausted, and I'm not a cradle-snatcher, anyway."

"No, I know you didn't have sex with the kid," said Luna, holding up her hands. "I know you wouldn't. And he's eighteen, anyway."

"I realized it was weird the next day," I went on, thinking back. "It was past midnight, and Evelyn assured me everyone at home would be asleep. But just as I started my shower, Ian opened the door and came inside."

Gianna leaned on the table to listen. Her fingers held on to my nipple, rolling it absent-mindedly. I glanced at the bar to check if anyone was watching. "Yeah, and?"

"Well, that was the weird bit. He didn't say excuse me and leave. He put down the lid of the toilet and sat down." I shook my head. "Next morning, I realized that was strange."

"You didn't feel odd then? Showering naked and Evelyn's brother watching you?" Luna was curious.

"I was numb to being naked and watched," I said. "Right then."

Hazel grinned. "Yeah, you were naked for hours in the van and at the party. But what was Ian thinking?"

"Dunno." I shrugged. "But I'd been naked in their living room earlier, so maybe he thought I didn't need privacy."

"So, what did you talk about?" Luna asked. "A voyeur and a naked hottie?"

"Normal stuff," I said. "Ian asked about the party, of course. He knew I'd gone naked. How many guys were there? Did you fuck all six? Once I told him there was no sex at the party, he lost interest."

"Typical teenager!" Gianna grinned. She pulled my nipple towards herself, and my eyes widened. Hazel and Luna looked on as I pressed myself against the table.

"Easy, Gina," said Luna, softly. "Don't pull it off!"

Grinning at Luna, Gianna released me, and I sank back. "I'll do the other one after a minute."

"There's no need!" I said. "I can do without it."

"Naked and handcuffed is an awesome combination." Gianna paused as a guy stopped near our table for a moment. "Can't let it go waste." She reached out and gripped my other nipple. "I wish we'd had these cuffs at your bachelorette."

"It was already bad enough for me!" I said. "A series of shocks. I'm glad there were no handcuffs."

Hazel grinned, remembering how the events had unfolded. "But for Ian, what a boring party it was!"

"I know, right?" I grinned back. "Then he talked about going to college and the upcoming family trip to Hawaii. I dried myself and came downstairs."

"Pretty tame," said Luna judiciously. "I don't see Evelyn has anything to be upright about."

"She was a bit reactive that night," I said. "But she called the next day. We're fine." I accepted a sip of my Daiquiri from Hazel. "I told her Ian could stay with me when he landed at night and go to campus in the morning."

Our server arrived with the salad. He grinned as he saw my bare breasts and Gianna stretching one nipple. Placing the platter between our glasses, he told us to enjoy our food and left.

The reduced lighting was working for me, I realized. People coming to the bar often didn't notice my naked body.

Luna lifted my Daiquiri to my lips and held it there. "We've all finished, Bella. Drink up!"

"How're you doing?" whispered Hazel.

"I'm pretty good, Hazel," I said. "It's a thrill -- I'm naked here, but hardly anyone notices me. I'm glad we got this table."

"Are you cold?" asked Gianna. She released her grip, allowing me to sit back in the seat.

"No, I'm all right," I said. I looked at the brightly lit bar, and the barman gave me a cheery wave. He'd gotten a good look at me when the hostess showed us to the table. I nodded back at him.

"Another of the same?" asked Gianna, holding up her empty glass. Hazel nodded.

"I'm going to drive," said Luna, shaking her head.

"Too much for me," I said. "Could you get me a nice white?"

Gianna rubbed her nose. "I don't know about wines. Why don't you come and see what they have?"

"Come up to the bar?" I looked down at myself, then at Gianna.

"It's right here," she said. "You just tell him what you want and scoot back."

"Umm, I don't know." I looked at the bar again. It looked bright, and a guy was waiting for his drinks.

"It's a quiet time just now," said Luna. "Just this one guy. Take the chance, Bella."

Hazel got up to give me room. I slid along the seat and got to my feet. Hazel held my arm to steady me.

"I'm okay now," I said, having found my balance. Hazel nodded and sat down again. Gianna and I moved to the bar. The man at the bar turned around, and my heart jumped into my mouth.

"Why, hello, Bella," he said, smiling at me. He lifted his hands, each holding a drink. "Sorry, I can't shake hands."

"That's all right," I said, thankful he hadn't offered his hand. Perhaps he hadn't noticed I was handcuffed. "This is my friend, Gianna. Gianna, Lennox, my colleague."

"My pleasure," said Lennox, turning to Gianna. His sharp jacket and formal trousers stood out in the informally dressed crowd at the club. "Do you work here, too?"

"No, I'm visiting Bella," said Gianna. She looked dismayed at my having met someone from work. "Just for the weekend."

Llorna
Llorna
101 Followers