Bella Restrained at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I said, smiling. To Benjamin, "Yes, I'm married. Been two months."

I was feeling more at ease now. The kids were nice, making only positive comments. And, after all, I thought, they'd all seen me naked and cuffed at the club.

"Have you done this before?" Donna asked. "I mean, clubbing bare?"

"Once," I said. "With Carter. But that was for a few minutes only."

"But you're amazing," Donna said. "I'd be dying."

"Did he handcuff you that time?" Eric asked.

"Nope. Just a quick on and off." I drank from my can. "It was early evening. Hardly half a dozen people. And staff, of course."

"The club was full today," said Brenda. "Everyone was looking towards your table once you walked past us. What a buzz!"

"More wings?" Offered Hazel. "Shall I order again?"

"Anyone wants more?" said Benjamin, looking around the table. Most people shook their heads. "You ordered a big lot to start."

"Did you order a cake?" asked David. We followed his eyes and saw the owner approaching, holding a tray with a cake.

"Hello, people," he said, placing the cake on our table. "I'm Donald." He gestured towards me. "A cake for the birthday girl."

"Thank you!" I said. "Not my birthday, but I love cake."

"Ah, my mistake." He lifted his hands. "You're in your birthday suit, so I made a guess. Please enjoy it."

He produced a lighter and lit the single candle. With a cheery wave, he went back to his till. The cake was pushed towards me.

"Blow out the candle," encouraged Heather. "And we'll sing happy birthday, anyway."

"Better not." I shook my head. "There's a pandemic going on. Better not breathe or blow on the food."

"Say, that's right," said Eric. "But you can extinguish a candle by clapping near it."

"That won't work either," I said, as everyone laughed. "Any other suggestions?"

"You could unlock Bella for a minute," suggested Brenda. "The wax is trickling onto the cake."

"Ah, that is up to the Grand Exalted Keeper of the Keys," said Luna. She pointed to Hazel.

"Well, how about it, Hazel?" asked Heather. "Can Bella be freed to douse the candle?"

"Unfortunately, we don't have the key," said Hazel. "Any other ideas?"

"Her handcuff keys," said David, staring. "You don't have them?"

"Didn't want to carry them around," explained Hazel. "I'm always losing things in my bag. We kept the key safely at home."

"Yeah, we don't want Bella locked up forever," said Gianna. In a stage whisper, she continued, "She's a good cook."

"That's a good reason to unlock her," declared Donna. "Man, she's so yummy herself."

"He, he, he," said Gianna. "All evening, I've been wishing I weren't straight."

"Gina!" I exclaimed. "Behave!"

There was laughter all around the table. Girls and boys were all looking at me. I was glad of the cover provided by the tablecloth. I could feel wetness in my pussy.

Brenda removed the candle, which had gone out on its own. She cut a slice and held it for me to take a bite. "A new experience," she said, smiling. "Feeding someone naked and handcuffed."

"Let me try it," said Donna. I swallowed quickly as I saw her cut a slice. Turning around in my chair, I took a tiny bite as she held it to my mouth.

"Move it, Donna," said Heather, standing behind her. "I'm in the queue for good deeds, too."

"Can we have a turn?" asked Eric. "Who's Chief Executive of Feeding the Handcuffed?"

"He, he, he," Gianna giggled. "No such post. I suppose giving Bella a slice of cake is harmless enough."

"Speak for yourself," I groaned as the three guys lined up behind Heather. "So much cake will go straight to my bottom."

"Take small bites, Bella," said Heather. She held up the half slice Donna had put down. "We don't want to ruin that bombshell body."

The next piece of cake crashed against my chin and showered me with crumbs. "Oops!" said David. He was standing opposite me, holding half a slice. "I don't know how that happened."

"I can tell you," said Brenda, giggling. "You were focusing on Bella's nipples instead of her mouth."

"No, no," David protested. "I never... "

"Oh, we don't blame you," said Hazel. "Bella can be quite distracting."

"Move on, bro," said Eric. "Don't hold up the line."

After I took a bite from Eric's slice, Benjamin took his place. He held out his hand, never taking his eyes from my breasts. Brenda put a piece of cake into his hand.

"Pay attention, Ben," I said softly. "I'm a mess already."

Benjamin shook his head and smiled. "Yeah, I can look at 'em later," he murmured, almost to himself. He pushed the cake into my open mouth.

Brenda looked at me. My chin, throat, and breasts were covered with cake crumbs. "Shit, did we do all that?" She looked dismayed. "We should clean you up..."

It was an awkward thought, I thought, cleaning my breasts. Awkward for everyone. Everyone but one.

"Coming through!" announced Gianna. "Housekeeping! Some room, please." Brenda moved her chair to let Gianna stand near me. "On your feet, babe. I'll have you cleaned up in no time."

"Umm, stand up?" I looked up at Gianna and saw that wicked smile of hers. Reluctantly, I got to my feet. The guys gasped and whistled as my landing strip and pussy came into view. I was feeling horny with all the attention and hoped I wouldn't embarrass myself by leaking pussy juice.

"How awesome," Benjamin sighed. He leaned forward and placed his chin on the table. David and Eric followed him, and I realized their eyes were at the level of my pussy.

"Guys," I said as Gianna cleaned my chin. "This is gross."

"We're just looking," said David. "Oh, man!"

"Lift your chin, please," said Hazel, beginning work on my throat. "Any feedback for housekeeping, people? Any suggestions?"

"Do a good job, please," said David. "Take your time. Don't be in a hurry."

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing. To my horror, I felt a drop escaping my pussy and moving down my thigh. I shifted my legs, hoping to contain any more. Gianna finished cleaning my throat and stepped back.

Picking up a fresh tissue in each hand, she turned to me with a wicked smile. She looked down at my breasts and beamed. I knew what was coming.

"No, please," I whispered to her. The table was silent as Gianna rubbed the tissues on my breasts. As she rubbed the textured paper on my breasts, I felt my nipples responding. Gianna could feel them hardening and lengthening, and she grinned at me as she stepped back.

"There we go!" she declared, walking away. "As good as new!"

The other five girls and three guys stared at my reddened breasts and long, erect nipples. I again felt a trickle start down my thigh.

"Wow!" whispered Donna. "Just look at those nipples!"

"Be careful when you go out," said Eric. "You might key someone's car with one of those."

I sat down, afraid I would explode into a fierce orgasm. My pussy was leaking fluid, and I hoped I wouldn't leave a puddle on the seat.

"It's been great meeting you people," said Heather. "We should plan to get together sometime."

"We had a fun time with you, too," I managed to speak normally, though my breath was catching in my throat. "You're a fun bunch."

"Shall we leave now?" proposed Brenda. "It's pretty late."

I stood up as all the others did, too. The kids took another look at me and let out theatrical oohs and aahs. Luna folded my coat over her arm and walked out. It was obvious there was still payment due for Hazel's comment. The group trooped out.

I stopped near the till. "Thanks for the cake! We enjoyed it."

"You're welcome." Donald came out to talk. "Is it your bachelorette party, then?"

Hazel ran her fingers down my back, distracting me. I tried to talk in a normal tone. "No, no, this was just a night out with friends." I looked down at my naked body. "This was just a spur-of-the-moment thing."

"Well, I hope you'll be regular here," Donald said, running his eyes down me. "We're open till midnight every day."

I nodded to him as he held the door for us. The diner was close to the road, with the parking lot off to one side. Luna and Gianna were saying goodbyes to our new friends.

I walked to the car, feeling the night air on my body. My friends waved to our new friends as Luna unlocked the car. Gianna got in the front.

"I'm glad you're staying an extra day," I said, sliding in to make room for Hazel. "We had a great evening."

"Yep," said Hazel, sitting with me in the back. "A really fun, sexy evening. We're back to the old days."

"Better," said Gianna, turning around from the front. "We never had cuffs then." She reached out and tickled me on my belly.

Luna drove steadily along the mostly empty streets. "We'll be home in five," she announced after a while.

"What about sleeping?" I asked. "The guest room's enough for two. One of you can come to my room."

"Yeah, Luna and I'll be in your spare room." Hazel looked at Luna for confirmation. "Gina can share yours. She can't keep her hands off you, anyway."

"No fear," I said as Gianna protested. "She only does that when I'm naked. Once I get dressed, she won't be tempted."

"Want to drape your coat?" offered Luna. She'd parked the car outside my house.

"Yes, please. Better not flash my neighbors." I waited as Luna struggled to put my coat on inside the car. "Two buttons is enough."

I got out of the car, the coat hanging loose but covering me. Hazel already had the door open. Inside, Luna unbuttoned my coat and hung it up.

"My final task as Chief Executive, Car and Coat." Luna yawned and started up the stairs. "See you guys in the morning."

Gianna held my arm, and we walked up the stairs. Hazel caught up with us on the landing.

"Keeper of the Keys, at your service," she announced, holding up the key to my handcuffs.

"Good girl, Hazel," said Gianna. She held my elbow and guided me to my bedroom. "Keep that key safe. We'll need it in the morning."

Wait, what?