Bella Restrained at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you have a great trip," he said politely. "Bella, come meet my wife, Darlene." Without giving me a chance to reply, he pointed the way. With one desperate glance at Gianna, I followed him.

The club was crowded now, and the clicking of my heels drew eyes to my naked body and bound wrists. I felt eyes roving over all my secret parts. The steel grip of the handcuffs held my hands fast; there was no possibility of covering anything. Holding my head up, I kept my eyes on Lennox as he led the way.

Lennox had a table at the edge of the dance floor. His wife was an elegant-looking woman of about forty, wearing a graceful mid-length dress. She raised her eyebrows as she saw her husband return with two drinks and a naked girl.

"Darlene, meet Bella," said Lennox. "She works in Mergers in the company."

"Hi," I said, nodding. Darlene and Lennox puzzled me. Neither of them seemed to react to my being naked and cuffed.

"Hello," said Darlene, smiling down at me. They had a high table with tall bar stool-like chairs. Even sitting, her head was higher than mine. "Nice to meet you, Bella."

"Me, too, Darlene," I said, wondering how soon I could politely leave them. Our table, with its dim lighting and high-backed seats, seemed very attractive to me.

Darlene tapped the glass Lennox had placed before her and looked at him. Lennox nodded and headed off towards the bar again. What a well-trained husband, I thought.

"Do you and Len work together?" Darlene asked.

"I'm in M&A, so we work with Legal often," I said. "I don't work with Lennox, of course. He's head of Legal. If anything needed his attention, my boss would talk to him."

I wished he would return soon so I could say bye and leave. Darlene and I talked about the band playing in the club and then the music scene in town, she in her designer dress and me in my handcuffs. With relief, I saw Lennox approaching, holding a glass.

"Here you go," he said. "Another Cosmopolitan."

"Len, we weren't thinking," said Darlene. "Bella can't get into this chair on her own."

"Sorry, Bella," he said. He put the glass on the high table and bent from the knees. Before I realized why, he wrapped his arms around my thighs and straightened, depositing me on the tall chair. "There we are!"

"Be careful," warned Darlene. "That chair back is only about four inches."

"Oh, thanks," I said. I discovered other disadvantages of the chair Lennox had deposited me in. It was tall and had no sides or back. It effectively put my naked body and handcuffed wrists on display. And there was no way I could get out of the chair on my own unless someone freed my hands.

Darlene picked up a glass and held it to my mouth. I took a cautious sip, wondering if vodka after rum was a safe combination. Lennox climbed into his chair.

Being next to the dance floor, our table was brightly lit. With the tall chair and good illumination, I imagined every eye in the club on my naked, restrained body. Then I looked around and found my imagination was right. The club was full by now, and everywhere I looked, people were staring at me. People passing by our table would stop and inspect my breasts and nipples. I kept my thighs tightly crossed and hoped no friends of Lennox or Darlene would turn up.

Darlene gave me another sip of my drink. I nodded my thanks, and she said, "Well, tell us."

"I beg your pardon?" I looked from Darlene to Lennox, both leaning forward in their chairs. The noise level here was much higher, and I wondered if I had missed something.

"You're completely naked and handcuffed." Darlene smiled. "There must be an interesting story."

"Is Gianna your girlfriend?" asked Lennox. He looked at my breasts, and I realized he hadn't done that since we met. He must have enormous self-control, I thought.

"She's a friend," I said, shaking my head. "I'm with three of my old friends."

"So, how did this happen?" Lennox asked, indicating my naked body. "Did the club provide the handcuffs?"

"No, they're mine," I said. "That is, my husband bought them, but we only used them once. They were lying around, and my friends found them."

"Only used them once?" Darlene raised an eyebrow and smiled. "You're beautiful, and those handcuffs do something for you."

"Oh, thanks," I said. I was unsure what to say. No one had ever complimented me on the way I looked in handcuffs. I took a sip from the glass Darlene held to my mouth. "Well, he didn't enjoy using them. It made me a passive participant in bed."

"Ah, I understand now." Darlene smiled. "I think your friends have found a better use."

"So your friends found your handcuffs," prompted Lennox. They both looked at me.

"Well, they wanted to try them out," I said. I didn't want to give them the whole back story of friendship repair. "So here I am."

"I see," said Darlene. "To try out the handcuffs, you got naked and came to this place." She looked at me, smiling.

"My friends called in an old debt," I said. Lennox nodded as if he knew all about old debts that were repaid by getting naked and restrained in public. "Oh, Gianna is looking for me."

Gianna made her way through the tables to us and said, "Hi again, Lennox."

"Hi, Gianna," he said. "This is my wife, Darlene. Gianna."

Gianna and Darlene said hi to each other. Then Gianna turned to me. "Your order's come, and it's getting cold."

Now, I hadn't actually ordered anything, but I realized Gianna was offering me a way out of a very awkward situation. I nodded at her and said, "All right." I wished we'd brought the key with us. Getting off this chair with hands cuffed was going to be impossible.

"Bella will be along," said Lennox. "As soon's she finishes her drink."

Gianna waved and left, and I hoped to finish my drink quickly. But, of course, it depended on Darlene holding my glass for me, and she was in no hurry. She raised my glass infrequently and made sure I only had small sips.

"Do you enjoy being naked at a club?" Darlene asked, swirling the liquid in her own glass.

"I don't know," I confessed. "It's the first time I've tried. I'm yet to process my feelings."

"First time?" Lennox sounded surprised. "But you're so self-assured!"

"Trying to act that way," I said. I leaned forward as Darlene offered me my glass again. "But I have butterflies in my stomach."

Darlene laughed. "I can imagine. But you're brave, Bella. I admire you."

"Thank you," I said, smiling. I noticed all the guys on the dance floor had collected near our table. I screwed up my courage. "I think I'll leave the drink, Darlene. I've had rather a lot today."

"That's fine, absolutely," she said. "Knowing when to stop is good."

"Sure, leave it," Lennox said. "And your friends are waiting for you." He smiled at me and nodded.

"Uh, Lennox," I said. "Could you help me get down, please?"

He immediately got off his chair and came to me. Then he paused. Lifting me into the chair had been simple, but getting me out wasn't as easy. "Er, I'll have to lift you," he said, looking at his wife.

"Well, do it," she said. "We can't keep her trapped forever."

Lennox put an arm under my buttocks and the other behind my back. He straightened, lifting me into his body, and staggered backward. For a moment, I thought he would spill me, but he recovered his balance. Carefully, he lowered my feet to the floor.

"Thanks for the drink," I said to both. "A pleasure meeting you."

"The pleasure was ours," said Darlene, blowing me a kiss as I stepped back.

"And Bella," said Lennox. Coming close, he lowered his voice. "What happens out of office, stays out of office."

"That's great," I said, grinning at him in relief. "Thank you."

I wound my way between the tables to my friends. I had come walking behind Lennox, but I was alone now. My heels made people look around, and no one looked away. My breasts and pussy lips were at the right height for people at the tables I passed. The handcuffs were unrelenting; no matter how close I came to staring eyes, I couldn't cover myself.

And then I realized I needn't. These people were strangers and most were appreciative. I got a lot of whistles and compliments as I passed. My stride slowed, my nervousness evaporated, and I smiled at anyone clapping or making a positive comment.

I was startled to feel a trickle on my thigh. Oh no, I thought, my pussy's acting up again. The stimulus of being on display at Lennox's table had aroused me, and his final words had provided the relief to set my desire free.

I quickened my step as I felt the tingling in my pussy. This is crazy, I thought. I'm naked and cuffed in a public place and getting horny. I saw the women's restroom but knew it was no use. The handcuffs were implacable; I had no hope of rubbing myself to relief.

I was trembling by the time I made it to our table. Gianna was sitting opposite Luna and Hazel. She saw me coming and got up quickly. I almost fell onto the seat. Gianna waited, standing, till I managed to shift and make room for her.

Luna leaned forward and lifted a fresh glass to my lips. I looked at her gratefully and took a big sip.

"That sucked," I said and laughed, happy to be back with my friends.

Gianna noticed I was trembling and put her arm around me. I turned towards her, and she kissed me.

"Bad luck, Bella," said Hazel. "Meeting someone from work. Will it be a problem?"

"No, he's a decent sort," I said. I sat up straighter. "Oh, it feels good to be back with you all."

"Their table was rather... exposed," said Gianna. She put her hand on my thigh. "It was so easy to find you. Everyone in the club was looking towards you."

I laughed. "It was awful. Having a conversation with them while naked and cuffed, and that tall chair!"

"Shall we leave now, love?" said Luna softly. She put her hand across the table to squeeze my shoulder. I accepted another sip as she raised the glass. "You're shivering!"

"Nah, I'm fine now." I looked down at Gianna's hand on my thigh and smiled at her. "I'm not cold, just..."

"Yes, I know," said Gianna. Her hand on my thigh moved upwards, touching my pussy. Her eyes met mine, and she smiled.

Our table was relatively dark, but I knew we weren't invisible. However, I was on fire. Being exposed in a public place, with over a hundred people looking at my naked body had aroused me. I could feel the familiar tug in my lower belly and knew my pussy was leaking onto the seat. I spread my knees and allowed Gianna to access my pussy.

"Are you going to...?" Hazel guessed what we were doing. "Here?"

"She's worked up," said Gianna quietly. "Give her a sip, Luna." She inserted two fingers into my pussy, and I turned in the seat to allow her better access. Gianna began sliding her fingers in and out of me. My breath came quickly as my pussy sensations overwhelmed my other senses.

I felt the pressure of a building orgasm. Hazel put a wad of tissues into Gianna's other hand, and she placed them below my pussy. I was already flowing and was glad of the tissues.

"Close your eyes, Bella," said Gianna. "Forget where you are. Just you and me. Your pussy and my hand. Let yourself go."

My eyes rolled back as my orgasm hit. I held my breath as the storm roared and burned through my body. My pussy was ablaze and spurting hot nectar. I closed my eyes and ignored the barman watching us. For long moments, Gianna continued moving her fingers gently inside me. Finally, my orgasm abated, and Gianna removed her fingers. I gave a deep sigh and leaned back, letting lethargy wash over me.

I was aware of my friends conversing in low voices as I recovered from my monster orgasm. I felt Gianna leaning over and kissing my lips softly. I wished I could hug her.

"No, I'm not sleeping," I murmured in response to Hazel. "Just feeling so nice to be back here. So peaceful."

"Let's go home," Luna proposed. "Bella seems tired."

"I'm all right now," I said, sitting up. "Just got keyed up sitting at that table. Jeez, it was bright there." Luna offered me another sip from my glass. "Now that I'm here, things are fine."

"Comparative thinking," said Hazel, smiling. "You're still naked and bound."

"But you had a good one, didn't you?" Luna asked. "I felt the table shaking!"

"Being naked is arousing," I admitted. "Let's not cut the evening short on my account. We're all having a good time, aren't we?"

"You were trembling when you got back," said Hazel. "It was almost scary to see you."

"A bit overwhelming," I said, thinking. "All those people on the way cheering and whistling. I was horribly turned on when coming back."

"You were ripe," agreed Gianna. "I hardly had to do anything. You basically exploded on your own."

I felt myself blushing. "Happens to me sometimes. But I'm fine now."

"Dr. Gianna to the rescue!" said Hazel, giggling. "Saved your life with her magic fingers."

"He, he, he!" Gianna laughed, too. She stood up. "A Diet Coke for you, Luna?"

"Nothing for me, too, please," I said as Luna shook her head. "I'm feeling light-headed already."

Gianna sat down again. "I'm not all that keen," she said. "Hazel?"

"No, I'm done for now," Hazel said. "I'm hungry, actually. Their food menu isn't much."

"Let's go home, then," I said. "I'll whip up something quick."

"Or we could pick up some takeaway," Hazel said, looking through her bag. She produced the car key and cloakroom ticket. "Shall I get you your coat here?"

"No, that's all right." I tried to see the entrance. "I can't see if the place is busy."

"We'll go ahead and get our coats," Luna said to Gianna. "You come with Bella after a minute."

"Come again," the barman called out as he saw Hazel and Luna leaving. "We loved having you here."

Gianna laughed. "He means you." I grinned at her as she stood up. I followed her as she set off. Walking to the entrance again got me some whistles, which I acknowledged with nods and smiles.

Luna was waiting outside the cloakroom with my jacket. "There's a bunch of college kids inside," she murmured, draping the coat around me. "I'll just do some buttons. We'll do the rest in the car."

I nodded. We were going home, anyway. I was happy the evening had gone well. These were old friends, and spending an evening with them had been fun. Luna stepped away and then walked with me to the car park.

"Oh, wow," I heard behind me as Luna unlocked the car. "It's the handcuffs babe."

"What, really?" It was a girl's voice, so I looked over my shoulder. The college kids Luna had seen in the cloakroom had come out, too. There were six of them, three girls and their boyfriends, I guessed. I was nervous for a moment, but then remembered I wasn't naked.

"Hello," one of the girls said. "I'm Heather. You were awesome in the club, totally."

"Hi," I said, at a loss. What was the appropriate response? "Well, thanks."

"No, really," said another of the girls. "We'd just sat down, and this character's eyes suddenly got big. I turned around, and oh, God!"

"Yeah, you were walking past our table," said a slim guy in a blue hoodie. "Clicking your heels and smiling at people who whistled. You were mind-blowing, ma'm."

"Bella," I said. "Not madam, please."

"I'm Benjamin," he said. "Or Ben." The others introduced themselves. I introduced my three friends. They seemed friendly and respectful, but I was aware that I was wearing just the coat, and still handcuffed.

"You'd just come in when Bella walked back?" asked Gianna. "You didn't party much, then."

"Just the one round of drinks," said a boy who'd introduced himself as David. "We usually go to Park. This area is kinda pricey."

"That's true enough," said Hazel. "Doesn't fit into student budgets. You're students, right?"

After a few minutes talking, Luna opened the car door. Hazel was in a talkative mood; she always was after a few drinks.

"Going to stir up another club?" asked Heather with a grin. "Have fun!"

"I don't think so," said Hazel. "But get a snack, maybe. The food menu in there was pretty thin."

"They want you to order drinks, I guess," said a short brunette called Donna. "We're going to Don's Diner down the road."

"Yes!" said Ben enthusiastically. "The best wings in town."

"State," said Heather.

"World!" chimed in Eric, the only blonde in the group.

"Wow!" said Gianna. "I could just put away a few wings right now!"

"Join us!" This was a slightly chubby girl called Brenda. "Our treat!"

"No way!" said Gianna. "You're still students. Our tab. Wings, here we come."

"Umm, Bella?" said Luna once we were in the car. "You want to do this? We can just have some packed."

"Oh," said Gianna. "Sorry, babes. Just slipped. Yeah, let's have takeaway."

"No," I said slowly. "Wings have to be eaten hot. But let's see when we get there? If it's a big crowd... "

But the diner was empty. Our new friends had driven up just before us. This late at night, it was just the owner managing the place. The boys joined three tables to seat all of us together.

Hazel opened my can for me and put in a straw. It was her idea; I could drink it myself, reducing some awkwardness. Gianna was busy arguing with Benjamin about why he couldn't pick up the tab.

I was between Luna and Brenda and kept quiet. Best not to draw attention, I thought. David was entertaining us with stories from their last Spring Break trip. The air turned delicious, telling us our wings were ready.

"Aha," said Heather, rubbing her hands. "Time for serious eating." She took off her jacket and hung it on her chair back.

Eric grinned at me. "How about you, Bella? Want to eat seriously?"

"Shut up, Eric," Brenda said, sounding furious. She was obviously his girlfriend. "You realize you're basically asking her to get naked?"

"Well, sorry," said Eric, looking at me. "I didn't... "

"It's okay," I said. "No offense taken."

"Thanks," he said, sounding relieved. "I just thought, at the club, you know."

"So what, Eric," said Brenda mildly. "It's still her choice. Never assume."

"Let's drop it, please," said Gianna. She looked at Brenda. "Actually, it's not Bella's choice. Luna, here, is the Chief Executive of Car and Coat."

"You mean," said Heather. "Luna decides if Bella wears her coat or checks it at the cloakroom."

"That's right," confirmed Hazel. "Bella appointed Luna because she's the most conservative of us."

Luna turned and gave Hazel a long look. Oh no, Hazel, I thought, what have you done? Luna turned to me and reached for the top button.

"Holy shit!" said Benjamin two minutes later as Luna hung my coat on her chair.

"Wow!" said Heather. "You're even lovelier than I remember."

"What a bombshell body," said Donna. "I'm dying of envy."

"Thanks, people," I said. Smiling was a big effort. I'd thought there was just the ride home in my coat. Suddenly, I was naked again in this well-lit diner with six people I hardly knew. "But let's not let the wings get cold."

Luna cut a piece and held it to my mouth. I knew the whole table was looking at my breasts. I swallowed and bent my head to suck at my drink.

"So." Brenda looked at me after a few minutes. "The back story?"

"Hmm?" I pretended not to understand the question. I thought furiously. I couldn't tell them this was a patch-up party with my old friends.

"What Brenda means," said Heather. "Why are you naked and handcuffed?"

"Yeah, we're all dying," said Benjamin. "Of curiosity."

"Oh, my husband is on a business trip." I looked around at the kids, trying to see how many were shocked. Lennox had assumed I was lesbian. "He opted not to come home on the weekend, so I thought he should regret it."

Donna sputtered as her drink went down the wrong way. There was an explosion of laughter. I accepted another piece of wing from Luna.

"That is awesome, Bella," said Heather, coming around to clap me on the back. "The best thing I've heard!"