Belladonna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You only smashed logging camps, though. From your perspective, I suppose I could see the purpose behind that. But you talk like a Lich, or a warlord bent on pure conquest! How is that different from the people who terrorized the plantfolk in the past?"

"Look, I'm not getting into a debate on moral relativism versus moral absolutism with you. I'm a busy plant. Specifically, I have a project that'll need your help to complete."

Now it was the elf's turn to laugh. "You don't actually expect me to aid you in whatever twisted scheme you have in mind, do you?"

"You don't even know what I want from you. It might be fun!" She pulled the sheet off the large object in the centre of the room, revealing a colossal crystal. It seemed to be a single piece of white quartz, though Cell was far from a geologist. "This is a Godstone. It is a reservoir of great, some say terrifying, power. Fully charged it can tear holes in reality, or power a giant woodborn colossus whilst simultaneously giving me near nature god levels of control over plantlife. But, as you likely don't know or fully understand, it needs charging."

She traipsed over to the workbench with all the coloured chemicals, retrieving a beaker of purple liquid and stirring it with the rod. The brew bubbled, dense smoke trailing off the top. "This is a formula of my own design, naturally. It'll help with the process. Normally charging a crystal this size would take dozens, maybe hundreds of people. But I've found a way to reduce it down to a single subject...care to guess who I have in mind?"

Cell redoubled his efforts to pry himself loose. The roots tightened again, but he could feel the slightest bit of give around his right thumb. If he could yank hard enough, he might be able to free at least one hand.

"What does it need? My blood? My soul?!"

"Jeez you're intense. No, dummy, I need your cum."

A long pause.

"I beg your pardon?" Cell asked.

Rosalind's eyes widened. "Oh shit, you do have semen to steal right? Now I'm panicking because the last universe the elves were all trans and I made some VERY inappropriate assumptions."

He blushed. "I...yes, I suppose I do but that is not exactly what I was expecting. Why do you-"

Rosalind held out her hands to the giant pulsing crystal in the middle of the room. "I had a big speech about this like 30 seconds ago."

"I was going to say: why don't you just ask? You're attractive enough, this seems like a lot of effort to get a man's...essence."

She huffed. "Again, it's a matter of scale. Yes, I'm devastatingly beautiful, I know that. But the amount of life force necessary to empower a reservoir of this scale is beyond what the occasional dalliance with a trader on a market road could provide." The plantgirl set the bubbling liquid down on a stool off the side and went to work unlacing his breeches. He fidgeted at first, but then the thought occurred that this could be a perfect way to distract his captor while he freed himself.

"Are you saying that if you get what you want from me, you'll let me go?" he asked.

Rosalind made a so-so gesture with her left hand while her right tugged down his pants. "It depends. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. First, I have to see what I'm working with." She examined his limp cock with a kind of clinical detachment that reminded him of a doctor's attentions...or a butcher examining a slab of meat, he thought with a shiver. "Not unsubstantial. Perhaps 15 centimetres flaccid. Plenty of elasticity to the flesh. Hmm...let's see how it handles the formula."

She picked up the beaker and dipped his genitals into the fluid. It felt warm and viscous, strange but not unpleasant. "Hey!" he shouted, wriggling again, "What foul deed are you playing at?"

He felt the effect almost immediately. It first took the form of a mild tingling sensation. This grew into a pleasurable yet indescribably strange feeling of stimulation combined with the need for his body to...decompress. Like his cock and balls had been crammed into a tight space for far too long and they needed to return to normalcy. To his confusion, his dick began to grow in both length and girth while still limp. As he hardened from the bombardment of sensation, the effect only accelerated. It all culminated in the single-minded desire for stimulation. He needed to use his cock on anything. Cell stared at Rosalind with voracious eyes, and for the first time the plantgirl took a step back from the elf she'd been treating as a plaything.

"Incredible!" she added quickly, her voice a little less confident, "I had no idea your body could be such a powerful conduit for the formula!"

He grunted in frustration, thrusting forward like a hound in full rut. "You...you harlot! I'll take my revenge if it's the last thing I do!"

"I should think you'd have other priorities at the moment. Right now, the entire focus of your body is locked into growing your cock. Your balls as well have already doubled in size and, according to my previous tests, are likely to triple in productive capability. Let's test that, shall we?"

Rosalind gripped his engorged cock with both hands and gave it a single pump. A jet of thin preseed shot out instantaneously, followed by a burst of toe-curling pleasure. Far from becoming deadened from the expansion, it seemed like there were more nerve endings than ever in his cock. Her short, jerking efforts to tease him yielded more and more leakage until, to his horror, the flow did not stop. Precum leaked from his cock in perpetuity, to a confusing mix of horror and arousal.

He tried to shut his eyes, to block out the buffet of tantalizing sensations from overwhelming his mind. But even with his eyes closed, Cell could see the pulse of light from the crystal. And he realized why its rhythm felt so familiar: it was his heartbeat. The crystal, in some strange way, had become linked to him.

"You monster," he breathed, trying to keep a hold of himself, "You've turned me into some kind of...perversion."

"I see it as an improvement! I mean...oh, wow, I didn't expect that."

He opened his eyes to see that her pen was now pointed at his chest. He looked down, trying to ignore the colossal shaft between his legs. He blinked, then blinked again.

He was growing breasts.

"What in the name of the gods is going on?!" he asked, voice cracking.

"Fascinating!" Rosalind said, ignoring his plight to write in her notepad. "Unlike my human test subjects, you seem to manifest feminine traits in direct proportion to the growth of your genitals. This is...unexpected. But not unwelcome!"

"Speak for yourself, pervert!" Cell redoubled his efforts to free himself. This mockery of nature had gone on for too long! As her focus was on her notes, he risked exposure and yanked as hard as he could on the wrist being held the loosest. With some muffled cursing, he was able to compress his dexterous digits enough to slip from his bindings! One step close to freedom, though he immediately raised his hand back up, putting it behind the root restraint and hoping she didn't look too closely. If he could free the rest of his limbs, overpower her, he might be able to force her to create an antidote to whatever the hell was happening to him.

But...his cock was so needy. She had stopped touching him, and every moment when he wasn't actively stimulating himself felt uncomfortable, almost tortuous. Precum poured from his tip but without touch he had no hope of reaching climax and maybe, possibly, thinking for himself again. Sheepishly, he lowered his freed hand and stroked his enormous shaft. He sighed with relief, and the precum gushed forth with ease as he worked his meat with a frantic desperation.

If Rosalind noticed one of his hands was free, she didn't seem to care. "Very interesting. It seems the natural androgyny of the elf form is trying to assert itself. With the dramatically increased masculinization of your genitals, it's causing all the maleness to drain from the rest of your body, giving you feminine features. Sorry about that. But hey, cheer up! You'll have the largest cock of any elf on this planet. Largest tits, too, if this keeps up."

"Shut up, shut up!" he whined, lost in the rhythm of stroking himself off. Little jets of precum soaked the dirt floor of the little cavern, but he could barely feel them. His cock, now a foot long and still growing, demanded every moment of his attention. Cell could still sense his balls expanding outward as they pushed up against his thickening thighs. He moaned, lost in a dozen different perverse pleasures. His finely toned and muscled body disappeared into a cushion of squeezable flesh and all he could do was moan in utter bliss.

His first orgasm came almost out of nowhere. One moment he was riding high on the wave of tainted endorphins and the next he was painting the ground with thick streams of cum. It landed nowhere near Rosalind or the crystal, but nevertheless the glow from the latter was noticeably brighter. It was feeding off of him somehow, and all he wanted to do was feed it more.

Rather than deflate as normal, his cock stayed painfully hard. The flow of seed reduced down to its steady broken tap drip but never fully abated. The pleasure slackened from the sharp staccato notes to an omnipresent hum but never vanished altogether. His cock hadn't stopped growing either. It was now impractically large, impossible to stuff into anything but the loosest of holes. And yet, it was more to please. More to touch and stroke. If one could fall in love with a part of their body, Cell was close to it. His conscious mind was in suspension, adrift in a sea of endorphins without hope of making it to shore. At least for a little while.

Distantly, he realized that the scientist plantgirl had her hand in her own panties, not that it mattered all that much. He stroked himself off again, chasing the withering highs of his previous climax like a true strokeslut addict. Even as his hair spilled down his shoulders and his moans went from basso and masculine to sharp, cute feminine squeaks, he couldn't find the energy to care. His body had shrunk to the point that he could easily pull his other hand free of the restraints, but his focus was no longer on escape. Only the obscene, greedy joys of masturbation.

"Nnngh...feels too good...can't resist!~" Cell insisted, thrusting into his own hands. Eager to speed up the journey, his mind filled with all manners of lewd thoughts. He pictured doing nasty things to Rosalind, of course. Of bending her over and cramming his gigantic cock inside. Of using her body like a cumsock and basting her holes with huge torrents of seed. Other images blended in with those. Of him on his knees, worshipping the plantgirl, eating her pussy and letting his cock drool everywhere. Of letting her suck him off only to kiss and snowball a mouthful of semen back and forth. He had no idea where these ideas were coming from, but he wanted more of them. Their corrupting pleasure too powerful a force to resist.

A second orgasm, this one he intentionally aimed upwards. It shot up and splashed down, dousing his face and chest in thick cream. Cell could help but taste it, the salty, bitter mess sliding down his tongue and into his belly. Deep down he knew it was disgusting, but the tainted thoughts were already seeping through his mind. Corrupting him from within, he found himself licking his now plump lips. There was practically nothing masculine about his body now, besides his gigantic cock of course. Even that was almost bad parody. The most he could hope for now was a sloppy titjob from some big breasted slut, or maybe a tongue bath. But penetration? Not a chance. Cell's cock was purely ornamental now. Or it would be, if it wasn't being used for a specific, utilitarian purpose that had nothing to do with intercourse and everything to do with being treated like livestock.

Cell's third climax was the first to actually hit the mark. Rosalind had brought the crystal closer, and his load splattered all over the glowing white surface. The cum seemed to disappear into the rock, each rope of seed timed by a near blinding pulse of light. Despite him having already shot twice and expelled goodness knows how much precum, this third orgasm was even bigger than the first two! Her tainted formula, no doubt, but he was too far gone to feel mad. Or anything, really, besides the all consuming need to stroke and spray spunk over everything and everyone.

"Mnf...fuck...what have you done...what am I?" Cell asked, his confusion honest. All he could think about was pleasure, like his whole existence sat between his legs. Were they even HIS legs anymore?

"That's it. Full unquestioned subservience in less than an hour. You folded quicker than all my other subjects. I'll have to capture more elves in the future! Til then, let's answer that question as simply as I can: you are a cumcow. A fountain for jizz that I will use for my own sick, twisted purposes. You'll aid me in conquering this pathetic excuse for a world and you'll thank me for the privilege. Won't you, my little cumpump? You're my obedient little slut now, aren't you?" Rosalind asked, knowing full well the answer.

There was only one answer to give. "Yes!"

The plantgirl approached, pulling open her panties in front of the glistening, spurting tip. "What's your name?"

"My name is...is Slut!" Slut cried, so much information melting away in the face of these new, powerful truths. She was a Slut because she was Her slut. It all made so much sense!

"And who do you belong to?" Rosalind asked. Her petal-like pussy was already sopping wet from her own attentions. The drip of preseed made the mess even worse, rolling down her skin. Finally Slut was getting to cum on something but it was so indirect. So...pitiful~

"I belong to you!"

Rosalind herself was close. She bumped the absurdly wide tip against her clit. It would be as close as Slut would ever get to a pussy ever again. "And..ngh...what is your sole purpose in life? What's the one thing you're on this world to do? What job runs through that tiny little brain of yours every moment of every day?"

Slut wanted to do so many things. To suck and fuck and moan and squirm and gulp and swallow and bend and squeal. But the one thing unifying all those many wondrous concept was clear. Her atavistic desires overwhelmed her last dregs of conscious thought and he jerked her impossibly large prick with both hands, unable to stop herself.

"Cuuuuum!" she screamed, stroked to yet another mindmelting climax. Spunk sprayed out in a torrent, coating Rosalind's panties in sticky white bliss before splashing back and covering just about everything else. Her old identity was lost in a fountain of expended seed, feeding into the crystal's seemingly bottomless appetite.

***

It took less than a week for the crystal to charge. In a way, Rosalind was sad that it was over. She'd had so much fun!

She looked over at Slut, watching the elf bitch stuff her mouth full of her own cock for the umpteenth time that day. She'd completely abandoned any pretense of masculinity to have her legs freed, only to sit down on a thoughtfully provided chair and titfuck her own enormous breasts with her obscenely large cock. Each orgasm was like a small torrent, spurting thick gushes of white all over her mouth, face, and chin. Even with the occasional hose down she perpetually reeked of spunk. Though Rosalind didn't mind; she quite enjoyed the smell.

"I'm going to miss having my own personal cumcow," she said wistfully. Slut was such an obedient thing now, and had dutifully provided all the energy she needed. It would be a shame to leave her here to her debauched purgatory in this hole, and the scientist doubted very much that the elf's own kind would much care for the carnal parody the once proud archer had become.

Slut let the throbbing cock fall from her plump lips, spilling seed practically everywhere, with the puddle at her feet almost perpetually growing despite Rosalind's best efforts to keep it dry.

"I can come with you?" Slut asked, her shriveling shaft twitching at the word 'come'. Her entire mind had been totally corrupted to the point that even thoughts and words adjacent to erotic ideas could make her shiver and leak.

Rosalind made an exaggerated pantomime of being in thought. "Hmm...well, I was going to use this crystal to create a colossal fortress out of mutated plants, preferably near a bunch of easily capturable test subjects. They can be turned just as easily into batteries for my nefarious goals of conquering this pitiful world. Maybe I won't need you anymore?"

Slut collapsed to her knees, crawling over to Rosalind's feet. Her gigantic cock dragged on the ground behind her, leaving a slimy trail of submission. "Oh please Goddess, don't leave me behind. I'll be your most obedient servant ever! I'll do everything you desire and more. You can fuck me anytime you want, I'll cum even more than I did before. I'll humiliate myself in all the extra special ways you love to see and get off to, just...take me with you as your cumcow. Please?" The helpless thrall batted her beautiful wide eyes at the tyrannical plantgirl.

"Oh...alright. I suppose I can still use you."

"Yay!" Slut squealed, running up to squish Rosalind up in a hug that mashed her huge cock against them both. They shared a cum-covered kiss before breaking apart, Rosalind gathering up her equipment and using her magical control of plantlife to open up a sliver in the root warren that had protected her during Slut's transformation. Slut left all her old gear behind, save for her bow and arrows. Nobody would hurt Rosalind on her watch! Her cock and tits bounced obscenely with every step, much to the plantgirl's amusement.

A trio of conjured man-sized treants picked up the crystal and carried it in a litter behind them. As they walked, more tree golems fell into line in the rear, the crystal putting out enough energy to create a veritable army of plant minions to march in their wake.

"Any idea where we should conquer first?" Rosalind asked, seemingly ignoring as her retinue grew behind them.

"I got an idea. There was this one town that was offering five hundred gold pieces for your head..." Slut began, much to the mad scientist's interest.

They and their growing arboreal horde walked away from the hollow into the beautiful sunrise, heralding a new dawn for their little world. Another chance at empire. One last shot at Goddesshood.

12