Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 01

Story Info
Adventures of a New Hot Wife.
10.8k words
4.5
29.2k
50

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
559 Followers

This is a series of adventures Bella and Tim, her husband, have in their initial steps as they explore the Hot Wife lifestyle. If you haven't read "Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife", I highly recommend you do. Reading that series first will give you insight into this hot young couple and how they started into the lifestyle.

After Bella told Tim about her play date meeting with her new friend Michelle, she invited Tim and her to join them at their next swingers party. Explaining it's a small group of couples, and rarely invite others into the group. Tim was excited, after researching swinger clubs and groups without much success. This seemed like a great way to get into the lifestyle and watch Bella with others. Then the reality set in when Bella seemed just as excited to play with others while Tim watched her take multiple men.

Bella started to fantasize about how it would be at a swinger party with sexy naked people. Men and women touching her in front of him, watching Tim hard and excited to see her sucking new cock. Maybe she could also watch Tim fuck the other wives, which didn't appeal to him as much.

"So what is the dress code for these?" Tim asked nervously again.

"I'm not sure, but I am meeting Michelle for lunch tomorrow to get more details, I'll ask her," she said, revealing her lunch date with her new friend.

"You're meeting Michelle tomorrow?" a curious look on his face.

"Yes! Are you afraid I will play too much with another woman?" she said kissing him on the lips as she straddled his chest again. "Because she is a great kisser," kissing him with her tongue.

"No, I think it's great you have another woman who is experienced in the life. Are you attracted to her sexually?" looking up at her as her dripping wet pussy was grinding on his chest.

"She is so sexy. Her boobs are bigger than mine, implants. oh my god her nipples are perfect. And she is a great kisser with full lips like mine," she played with her nipples looking down at him. "Do you want to watch us kiss?"

"Hmm, hmm. Would love to see another woman kiss you, babe," feeling his cock stir again.

"Will you be okay watching men fuck me? I know her husband, Kyle, wants me, she showed him my picture," blushing. "I think it was different with Jake because he was my first. But being in the same room with hot naked people can be different. Are you sure?" she asked with true concern.

"To be honest, I'm a little nervous. But it sounds so much fun and erotic. Knowing you want that kind of attention is such a turn-on, babe," he confessed.

"Good. I really am excited. Who would have thought we would be doing all these hot fun erotic things together? You have unlocked my inner slut, you know?" teasing him.

"Oh, I can see that. I am glad we are doing all these things together," caressing her thighs. "But I have work tomorrow, and I am not going to be able to pleasure you a 2nd time tonight," he said sheepishly.

The next morning, as Tim was having breakfast with the boys, trying to get them off to school, Bella came out to join them wearing a cute yellow sundress and high pumps.

"Wow, mom. You look pretty," Scott blurted.

"Well thank you, sweetie," kissing both her boys on the head. "Don't you boys need to be off on your bikes by now? You are going to be late for school!"

They ran out the door, while Bella followed Tim to the garage to see him off to work. "Be a good boy at work. Maybe I will send you some naughty texts to keep you thinking about me!" she teased, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He reached down and grabbed her ass, feeling her firm ass wearing a thong. "I like how you are dressing lately. I still like your ass in yoga pants though," squeezing her ass tight.

"I'm embracing my hot-wife life, silly. And glad you noticed. How do I look?" she asked releasing him and twirling around in her heeled pumps.

"You look hot! Wish I could see all the people who will be turning heads to stare at you," cupping her boobs in his hands, lifting them in her dress. "Your boobs look bigger in this bra," he commented.

"I know, right? Starting to wish I had bigger boobs. My lips are sexy in lipstick. I might need them plumped again soon though," as she puckered her lips to kiss him.

"Well, maybe we look into getting you new boobs? Would you like that?" he asked joyfully.

"Well yeah!! Really? Do you think I should? Would you let me get new boobs?" holding her boobs in her hands, squeezing them. "Hmm, going to make me wet. Want to taste me before you go to work?" lifting her foot to the bumper, hiking her dress up over her waist.

"Stop Bella, you know I hate being late for work," getting into his car.

She blew him a kiss, excited to go shopping and then lunch with Michelle.

She reapplied her lipstick in the bathroom mirror, adjusting her dress, admiring her body, knowing Michelle would be touching her.

Bella and Michelle went through several stores, looking at cocktail dresses and lingerie. Michelle showed Bella what kind of lingerie wives wear at swinger parties, with heels. Sexy, classy, and very erotic with lots of skin and lace. Michelle explained the host of each party gets to pick a theme, and this month's theme is black and white. Men in all black and wives in all white. Michelle picked out a white lace bodysuit with various cutouts all over, covering her pussy and nipples. They helped Bella choose a lace white strappy 2 piece with a white lace thong and a white bustier with thin lace straps that crossed her chest. Bella felt extremely sexy and a little self-conscious knowing others would be seeing her wear it.

The girls went to PF Changs in the mall for lunch, Michelle telling the hostess she preferred a quiet booth. They sat side by side and discussed the lifestyle and Michelle shared some experiences and guidance. Bella had lots of questions and what to say or how to respond to people who approached her and Tim. Michelle put her painted fingers on Bella's thigh and told her she would be there with her to help. Bella made her promise not to leave her side.

"I promise, Bella," she responded, "Besides, remember I get to control your first orgasm," teasing her with her nails on her thighs.

Remembering how Jake liked to caress her thighs, she parted her legs for Michelle, who gave her a coy smile. "Good girl," she whispered to Bella and kissed her plump lips. "I am going to enjoy your little pussy, Bella," her fingers now lingering over her wet lips. "I want you waxed in the morning, so your pussy is silky smooth for me," more of a command than a request.

"Okay," gasped Bella, feeling Michelle's nails caressing her wet kitty. "Does your husband want me first? Or does everyone share?" she breathes heavily.

"You are so sweet, Bella. I am going to have you first, and yes, Kyle wants you. I am going to guide his big cock into you. Would you like that?" teasing her clit under her panties.

"Yes, hmm. Of course, I will do my best to, oh my god," gasping feeling her orgasm building already. "I will do my best for him. Does he like anything in particular?"

"He likes your lips and body. Knowing him, he is going to want you to ride him," pushing 2 fingers into her pussy as she leaned in to kiss Bella on the lips.

"Hmm, I can't wait. We are so excited," she exhaled.

They teased each other through lunch, Michelle guiding Bella's fingers to touch her under her dress, watching her lick Michelle's juices off her fingers. Bella sent Tim a selfie of her and Michelle having lunch, their cheeks side by side. Then another one of them kissed in the restaurant.

The next few days, Michelle and Bella texted back and forth each day, teasing each other. Bella explained to Tim what he would be wearing, black slacks and a black button-down shirt with black boxers. He asked what she would be wearing and just told him something in white.

Friday morning arrived, and both were nervously explaining to the boys they would be spending the night with Nana and Papa. Mom and Dad had a date night planned and needed some alone time. As soon as the boys were off to school, Bella arrived at the salon to have her nails done, black with white French tips, and her Brazilian wax treatment. She knew Tim would be taking her ass as soon as they were home, and wanted the others to enjoy the view.

Tim's mother picked up the boys after school, asking about their plans for the night. Bella never felt comfortable lying, but no way could she tell her about their plans.

Bella rushed Tim into the shower, to shave, suggesting he shave or trim his pubic hair as well. He agreed and did a thorough job of grooming himself, which he had never done before. She was impressed and started stroking him with appreciation. As Tim was getting dressed, Bella put on her "outfit" in the closet, coming out in a white, short, wrap-around dress with a small tie keeping it closed. "That's what you are wearing?" looking at her funny as if it was not the best choice. "What about one of your new dresses?"

"Honey, this isn't what I am wearing," undoing the wrap, and opening it to show him. "This is what I am wearing," displaying herself with a smile.

"Damn, Bella! Seriously? That's it?" he asked staring at the lace and lack of material covering her body.

"Yes! It's what the wives wear, sexy lingerie, and tonight is white. Michelle helped me pick it out. What do you think?"

Staring at her up and down, reaching out to touch her boobs, "This is hot! You are going to get tons of attention!" staring with his mouth open, fingers roaming her body touching the soft lace barely holding her together.

"Thank you. I like how I feel. My nipples are going to be hard all night," tweaking her nipples with both hands. "How does my ass look?" turning around so he could admire her firm ass.

His hand moved over her ass, barely covered, "Amazing!" grabbing her ass with both hands. "I am going to fuck your ass when we get home, you know that right?" teasing her with his fingers.

"I planned on it," pulling her thong to the side to show him her smooth asshole with her jewel plug inserted.

"Fuck! Damn, I almost forgot you got this," touching the jewel end of the plug.

"Hmm, easy. It still feels so big in there."

"I don't think you should wear the plug to the party. Won't guys think your ass is available?" suddenly nervous.

"That's why I put it in. So they don't try when it's already taken, silly," bending slightly over the end of the bed. "Lick me, please?"

Tim leaned down and licked around the plug, licking down her pussy, pulling her panties to the side further, pushing the plug with his tongue and lips.

"Ahh, yes! Feels so good, honey." she moaned. "Oh my god, wait. Stop!" as she quickly stood up. "I don't want to be a swollen mess when we arrive," she explained.

She dropped down to her knees, "Do you want me to suck you off so you don't cum too quickly tonight?"

"Good idea, it will give me time to recover too!"

Bella wrapped her hand around the base of his dick and took him into her mouth and started bobbing and sucking. She worked his dick aggressively, knowing they needed to get going soon. She started pumping him with her hand, knowing he had to be close, he never lasted this long. "Fuck my throat!" she commanded.

Tim grunted and groaned, on edge. "I can't," holding her hair in his hand, "maybe it's nerves?" he whined.

"Hmm, good!" popping her lips off his dick. "The other wives will be impressed," kissing the tip of his dick and putting him away as she stood. "Let's get going. I don't want to be the last ones arriving."

On the drive across town, very little was said as they both thought nervously about how the night would begin and end. Tim put a hand on Bella's thigh, "Are you nervous?"

"A little maybe. What if the others don't like me, or what if I don't like them? Do we just go home?" she asked curiously. "Then what if they all like me and want me? Are you okay with me playing with everyone? Trying everyone?" biting her finger, suddenly wet with anticipation.

"I want you to do what you are comfortable doing, babe. If you want all of them to fuck you- then do it!" as he caressed her thigh. "I'll be right there watching my beautiful hot wife," running his fingers over her tiny lace thong.

Tim pulled into the long circular driveway in an upscale neighborhood, a couple of cars already parked in front. They walked hand in hand up to the big front door, and before they could ring the bell, Michelle opened the door with a big smile and embraced Bella tight. He wasn't expecting the kiss on the lips, but it was sexy nonetheless.

Michelle stepped back after complimenting Bella's white ensemble. "And you must be Tim," with a big smile. Tim offered his hand, but she stepped into him and wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him. "We are affectionate with friends, Tim," squeezing his arms and stepping back. Michelle was wearing white lingerie with a white lace bra that barely contained her tan big boobs with her nipples partially covered, white garters, a white lace thong, and a gold body chain around her curvy waist. Her makeup was perfectly done on her plumped lips, dark mascara, and her long brown hair curled and flowing down her back. "Your lips look amazing Bella," putting her finger on Bella's lower lip, complimenting her new plumped lips.

Bella blushed like she did when Jake first complimented her. She was enamored with Michelle. "Can't wait to meet everyone," Bella told her, looking nervously excited.

Michelle took her by the hand, "Then let's get you guys inside so I can introduce you. They are excited to meet you, sweetie," bringing her into the large open foyer and high-ceiling living room.

Four couples had already arrived, mingling with each other. All the women were in white lingerie, a curvy redhead wearing a white silky robe, and the men wearing all black. Michelle guided them to her hubby, Kyle, and another couple talking, introducing them to Tim and Bella. The greetings were comfortable, Tim and Kyle clicking immediately, both talking like they had been friends for years.

The other couple, Sherry and Jason, were very polite and friendly. Bella blushed when Jason admired her white lace, and Tim noticed his eyes roaming over Bella's chest. Sherry had a much more petite chest than Bella, which is maybe why he enjoyed other curvy women. They all had an easy, friendly conversation until Michelle interrupted, pulling Bella's hand, "Let me show you around the house," as Tim excused himself and followed.

Michelle gave them the tour, showing them various rooms, open for pulling in a lover if they wanted, each restroom, and upstairs to the large master bedroom. It was beautifully decorated with a large CA King bed, adorned with a chandelier over it dimly lit, with a huge bathroom, double head walk-in shower, and 2 large walk-in closets Michelle was proud to show. Michelle brought Bella over to a small plush sitting couch at the foot of the bed, "So what do you think so far?"

"It's beautiful!" looking around the room. "I love your bathroom, I could spend all day in there," she laughed.

"No, girl," laughing and thanking her for appreciating her home. "What do you think of the group so far?"

"Well, I only met, umm," trying to remember their names.

"Sherry and Jason," Tim helped.

"Yeah, they seem nice. And Kyle, oh my god he is handsome!" she teased Michelle.

"You will get a chance to meet anyone when we go back downstairs. And Kyle loves your ass by the way. Speak of the naughty devil," looking at the bedroom door as Kyle walked in to join the conversation.

"Bella, your lingerie is beautiful. You have amazing taste," looking down at her, admiring her boobs barely covered.

"I couldn't have picked this out without Michelle's help. She is the one who deserves the credit," touching Michelle on her upper thigh.

"I'll take the credit then!" exclaimed Michelle, returning the touch to Bella's upper thigh. "What do you think of her bra?" sliding her fingertips up Bella's tummy to her boobs, tracing the outline of her bra.

"It's perfect!" both Tim and Kyle say in unison and start laughing.

"Yes, it is isn't it," Michelle said softly as she stood up and leaned over in front of Bella, her hand not leaving Bella's boobs. She cupped both of Bella's breasts in her hands and leaned down further to kiss the tops of them.

Bella melted back into the couch, her hand in Michelle's hair as she kissed the tops of her boobs while squeezing them. Tim and Kyle both standing, watching Michelle touching and kissing Bella's body. Michelle parted Bella's legs wider, as she lifted her nipples out of her bra to suck and kiss on, caressing her pussy with her free hand.

"Damn, I love this hot ass," Kyle caressed Michelle's almost bare ass in her tiny thong. "What do you think Tim?" as he pulled and tugged her thong, showing her slight tan lines between her ass cheeks.

"It's beautiful for sure," Tim barely got out of his mouth, staring.

"Your nipples are stunning Bella!" Kyle let her know.

Tim looked at his wife, her bra now off, her nipples wet and hard from Michelle's mouth.

Bella smiled at Kyle, as Michelle kissed between her boobs, down her stomach to the top of her thighs, bending over further at the waist. She cupped her boobs in her hands, tweaking her nipples as she made eye contact with Kyle.

"Hmm, I can't resist this any longer," Kyle whispered to Tim, moving directly behind Michelle. unzipping his pants, he pulled out his large manicured hard cock, and guided it to Michelle's pussy. Pulling her thong to the side, she must have been dripping wet with the ease Kyle slipped into her.

Michelle lifted her head from between Bella's thighs, "Hmm, yes baby. Fuck me in front of our new friends," she whispered, sliding Bella's thong to the side, revealing Bella's pussy. "Hmm, freshly waxed sweetie!" plunging her tongue into Bella's juices. "Hmm," feeling her pussy invaded by Kyle.

After several minutes of fucking Michelle, Kyle pulled out suddenly, "Damn, I'm saving this up," he announced.

Michelle lifted her head, dropping to her knees in front of Bella, "Thank you babe for starting the party," she winked at Kyle as he left the room putting his cock back into his loose pants.

"Come here Tim," Michelle said, looking up at Tim, her fingers caressing Bella.

Tim stepped closer. "Is it okay with you?" asked Bella as her fingertips went to Tim's belt.

"Sure! I'm sure he'd love it, wouldn't you, honey?" Bella teased him.

"Ah uh," Tim mumbled, looking down at Michelle lowering his pants and boxers to free his hard cock. Without any warning, he watched Michelle take his entire cock into her mouth deep, feeling her lips against his pelvis. "Oh fuck," he moaned.

Bella sat up, adjusted her thong, and got closer to Tim and Michelle. "This is so hot watching you get sucked, honey," looking up at Tim's expression.

Michelle was bobbing her mouth, taking Tim's entire cock into her mouth as a busty redhead walked into the room. "Oh Hello," the redhead announced as she walked in. "Looks like the party is starting up here already too," she giggled, moving to sit next to Bella, and introducing herself. "I'm Beth," leaning into to hug Bella.

"Hello, I'm Bella, and that's my husband, Tim," she said blushing. "Sorry, this is all new to us." looking over at Michelle sucking Tim's cock so eagerly.

"It takes some time getting used to, I know," she assured Bella. "So glad you could join us. Michelle told me about you guys, but she didn't say you were so beautiful," she said touching Bella's thigh.

Tim noticed the redhead and was entranced with her beauty and curves. Getting sucked on by a beautiful woman while lusting over another woman who was touching his wife. His head was swimming, staring at Beth, her bright dyed red hair, and curves, barely covered in her silky robe he could tell she was very busty on top.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
559 Followers