Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so sweet. Thank you, and your robe is beautiful," Bella reaching out to touch the silky fabric on her chest.

"Oh thank you, I don't wear much white, and saw this and had to get it, to match my corset," opening her robe, revealing her massive chest in a half corset that cupped her big breasts without covering her pink nipples.

Bella giggled, "Wow, that's so hot," admiring her corset.

"Fuck," Tim let escape his lips, staring at Beth's massive chest and pink nipples.

Both girls giggled and smiled at each other, then Tim. "I think he likes your big boobs," Bella giggled again.

"Do you like my big titties?" she teased, cupping her breasts in both hands and squeezing her nipples. Her nipples were almost opaque on her pale skin, with light pink small nipples.

Michelle, sensing Tim's distraction released him from her lips. "Hot and huge, huh?" Michelle asked Tim, looking up at him, still holding his hard wet dick in her hand.

"Wow, just Wow," Tim mumbled, blushing.

Beth stood up, letting her robe fall open completely, fully exposing her corset and big boobs, and white lace panties that were nothing more than a string that went over her hips and between her pussy lips. She moved to Tim, as Michelle joined Bella on the couch again.

"Would you like to touch them?" Beth asked Tim, pressing her chest against Tim's chest.

"May I?" as Tim reached up and ran his fingers over her chest.

"Go ahead, squeeze them, they won't break. My nipples turn bright red when played with," she teased.

Tim squeezed and fondled her big tits for several minutes as Michelle and Bella watched, caressing each other's thighs lovingly.

"Ever played with big 38G's before, baby?" Beth asked, breathing heavier as Tim manhandled her tits.

Tim shook his head, still playing in amazement like a kid with a new toy.

"Lick my nipples with me," lifting her boob to her lips, wrapping her pink lips around her nipple, then offering it to Tim as she flicked her long tongue on her nipple.

As Tim licked and sucked on Beth's nipples, Michelle stood, taking Bella's hand, "Let's introduce you to everyone," leaving Beth and Tim alone.

The girls went downstairs to join everyone in the big living room. The room was filled with conversation, light music playing in the background, and sexual tension filled the air. Bella was guided over to two other couples, not sure who was with whom by the close contact everyone was making with each other. Bella was introduced to Lance and Amy, both an attractive, fit couple. Amy, a curvy brunette with 36D's on display in her white & silver lingerie, was beautiful and had a playful sense to her. Lance was well matched with his wife; tall, tan, and handsome, gifted with nice size cock judging from the visible outline in his silky boxers. Keith and Layla were very sweet and seemed genuinely nice people. Keith, a very athletic man in his 40's had one arm covered in tattoos along with random ink on his legs and chest. His wife Layla was just as stunning with paid-for 34Ds bolted to a petite frame. Her thong panties high on her hips proudly displayed her large bubble butt that must have been years to develop as a college cheerleader.

Bella surveyed the room and noticed everyone was beautiful in their own way. There wasn't one unattractive person in the house, whom she wouldn't reject if they wanted to play with her. The only one who gave her pause was the black man standing with another man and a petite blonde. He must have played college football, having the size and body of a linebacker with muscles that flexed when he moved.

Noticing Bella looking, "The black man is JB," Michelle whispering in Bella's ear, "Beth's man. Adam and his wife Tonya are talking to him. "JB and Tonya have a thing, and Adam likes to watch them. They will probably be leaving to a private room soon."

Lance and Keith both engaged in wonderful conversation with Bella, complimenting her figure while their wives were very complimenting of her lingerie. Bella admitted to wishing she had Amy's breasts and Layla's ass, wanting to know their secrets. The comments brought a laugh to the group, and Layla took it a step further.

Layla turned her ass to Bella, squatted down, and flexed her ass cheeks, "Lots of squats, sweetie," and they all laughed.

Bella, feeling the vibe, took a step forward and did her squat with her hands above her head, flexed her ass, and said, "I just hate squats though," and she was applauded.

"You have a great ass Bella," Keith said, placing his hand on her bare ass cheek. "Keep doing what you are doing," and squeezed.

"You keep doing what you're doing," Bella blushed, pushing her ass back into his hand with approval.

As the group talked, Keith slid his hand under Bella's thong, and caressed her ass softly, until his thick fingers slid down the crack of her ass, feeling her jeweled plug. "Oh, what is this little jewel?" Keith announced in her ear, but loud enough for everyone else to hear.

Bella tensed as his fingers touched her plug, reminding her tender ass it was in. "Um, just new jewelry," she blushed.

"Jewelry?" inquired Layla, "I love jewelry! Can we see?"

Bella blushed more, turning in front of Keith her chest against his, "Thank you, sir" teasing him for giving away her secret. Keith slid her thong to the side, displaying Bella's jeweled plug to the others.

"Damn, girl, that is sexy! I want one," Layla told Keith and the others.

Soon she had hands all over her ass, as her new friends touched her, talking about her ass. She felt Layla's dainty fingers on her ass, touching the pink jewel, teasing her as she touched it, turning it inside her ass. When she felt the plug turn, she gasped, putting her hands on Keith's strong chest. Keith looked down and met her eyes. She straightened her body and touched his lips to hers. Keith and Bella started making out, feeling his strong big hand slide over her hip to the front of her thong and then inside. His fingers were big, but soft as he teased her, strumming her clit with his fingers. The others watched Keith finger Bella before moving to their lustful desires.

Keith broke their kiss and turned Bella around to face the others, watching each other. Layla and Michelle were in a deep kiss and Lance was fingering them both.

Upstairs, Beth moved Tim to the couch, "How about I take care of this for you?" stroking his hard cock. Beth went to her knees in front of Tim, her big boobs resting on his thighs, "If you last long enough, I'll let you titty fuck me, and cum all over my tits. Deal?" she grinned, licking the tip of his dick.

Tim nodded and watched this buxom beauty take his dick into her mouth to the base. He could feel her tongue on his shaft as she started sucking, bobbing up and down from the tip to the base. She was taking him into her throat like only Bella could do, without gagging or choking, only enjoying the tightness of her throat as she breathed through her nose. She twisted her lips and worked his cock expertly as if she wanted him to cum already. He felt the vibrations of her mouth as she hummed, feeling his orgasm rising. He didn't want to embarrass himself coming too soon and thought about where Bella must be.

Beth popped her lips off his dick, looking up at him, "Wow, you are holding back nicely," she smiled. She lifted her tits and wrapped them around his dick, "Want to titty fuck me?" and she spit on the head of his dick, lubing him and her boobs.

Tim nodded nervously, lifting his hips, and pushing his dick through her soft warm flesh. He watched her squeeze her huge boobs around him, moving her boobs up and down his shaft, stroking him with her tits.

She let drool run out of her mouth onto her tits again while looking at him. "You want to cum all over me don't you, baby?" she whispered.

He wanted to explode all over her but wanted to see what Bella was doing. Where was she? He looked over at the door, hoping she would walk through. His dick started to soften.

Beth noticed he was distracted, his mind elsewhere now than on her. She understood though, being new and nervous. She released him from her boobs and wrapped her lips around him and went to his base and back up, licking up and down his shaft to clean the drool she left. She licked his balls, getting his attention. "Curious where she is?" she asked with understanding.

Tim just nodded, "I'm sorry, it's not you. Really!" he admitted bashfully.

She got up off her knees and sat next to him, "It's okay. This is all new and you are probably wondering where she is and what she is doing right?" her hand caressing his arm and chest. "Well then, let's go find your hot lil wife and see what she is up to with all those hung men downstairs," looking at him curiously. Seeing the concern on his face as he stood, she stopped him, "You need to prepare yourself before going downstairs that she may be doing things with other men that you find shocking. Are you okay with that?"

He surprised her with, "Oh yeah, of course. I just want to be able to see her do everything, with everyone."

Bella looked up, seeing Tim standing at the top of the stairs, looking over the room, and watching her. Everyone seemed to naturally mix, moving from partner to partner, talking, then touching so casually. She wanted more of Keith's attention and backed her butt against his thigh. She looked up at Tim, as Keith's fingers slipped into her thong from behind, not knowing if Tim could tell she was being touched. Keith slipped his fingers further down the crack of her ass to her pussy, and teased her again. She lifted her ass, almost on her tiptoes in her heels as he penetrated her with 2 fingers, causing her to gasp. She looked back at Keith, "You have 5 minutes to stop that," as she moaned and leaned forward slightly. Lance, standing in front of her, was in conversation with Layla and Michelle, about how long before JB took Tonya to one of the rooms. To steady herself, Bella put her hands on Lance's strong shoulders, and whispered in his ear, "Sorry, I just need something to, hmm, hold onto," as Keith fingered her more aggressively.

Just as Bella whispered in Lance's ear, she saw JB take Tonya by the hand and pull her into one of the side rooms, Adam following. She looked up at Tim, smiling at her, enjoying the view, knowing she was being fingered by Keith. She blew him a kiss, and smiled, as Lance turned around to face her. Her hands were now on Lance's shoulders, her body bucking as Keith fingered her from behind. She was in the middle of letting out a moan when Lance leaned in to kiss her. They made out for several minutes until Bella broke the kiss and moaned out loud. She was about to orgasm right there between two men she just met.

"That's it, let it go, Bella," Lance encouraged her as she leaned forward, her hands now holding his hips.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," Bella whispered, looking back at Keith. "Oh fuck," Bella moaned looking up at Lance holding her, playing with her boobs in both his hands. She threw her head back and orgasmed, not an intense orgasm, but a nice release nonetheless. She turned around as Keith's fingers left her pussy, taking his hand, she cleaned his fingers and then kissed him. The three of them had their moment and laughed at how erotic it was to watch Bella cum.

Bella stood between both men, her arms over their shoulders, and looked up at Tim again, watching intently.

Tim motioned to her with his head down, like a nod.

Bella gave him a naughty grin and reached down into both men's boxers, pulling both their semi-hard cocks out. "How any man can not be rock hard around these beautiful half-naked women is shocking. Shows control I guess," Bella thought to herself as she held both men in her hands.

"Wow, gotta love this," Lance exclaimed looking over at Keith.

"My cock has been dying to be released since I started touching her," Keith admitted.

Bella, stroking both their cocks, pumping, looked up at Tim for approval.

Tim smiled bigger, clearly making it obvious he was turned on watching his wife. He nodded again and motioned down with his head. "She wasn't getting the cue," he thought. He pointed down, "Go to your knees," he mouthed to her.

Bella was feeling overwhelmed with excitement, knowing if she went to her knees right now, right here, her inner slut would be released. She looked at Tim again for reassurance, this time he pointed down with his finger, commanding her. She turned around, facing them both, and dropped to her knees. Lance's cock was hanging out over the top of his boxers, hard and ready, so she wrapped her lips around him and took him to the base.

"Fuck!" moaned Lance, not expecting to be deep-throated on the first go.

Bella popped her lips off Lance, pulled Keith's boxers down, and wrapped her lips around his hard cock without using her hands.

"Damn girl! Aww," feeling her take his entire cock into her mouth and throat.

"I think Beth has some competition," said Lance, as Bella started stroking his wet hard cock with a free hand.

Bella went back and forth between both men for several minutes before Lance stopped her. "I need to save this up. You are going to make me cum soon, sucking me like that," he moaned.

Keith helped her up off her knees, as she wiped her lips with the back of her hand, drool dripping down her chin and on her chest. Lance took one of the random hand towels laying out and helped Bella clean her face and chest, rubbing her boobs more than she expected, but let him.

Kyle came into the room carrying a big cushion-like contraption, as Michelle got everyone's attention for the "Who's First" game. Tim joined Bella in the living room next to Keith, Lance, Layla, and Amy.

"I love this game," Amy said, noticing Tim standing close next to her and smiling at him.

Tim returned the smile after admiring her big boobs in her lace bra, "What's the game? What is that?" pointing to the contracting Kyle was placing in the middle of the room and plugging in with an electrical cord.

Amy looked at Tim with a curious coy grin, "It's a Sybian," grinning, knowing he had no idea what she was talking about. "It's a machine for a woman to straddle. On the straddle padded part there, is a remote-controlled vibe that someone else controls. Whoever orgasms first has to ride it, and the man who got her off gets to control it for several minutes," watching him nervously staring at it.

"Um, have you ever ridden it?" Tim asked, looking deep into her eyes.

"A few times. It's amazing. Can be very intense depending on what attachment Michelle puts on it," smiling. "It looks like she has the clit vibe attached, so whoever rides it will be on edge of orgasm. Makes my clit tingle for hours after," rubbing her hand over her breast, feeling aroused just talking about it.

"Sounds erotic," he whispered, watching her caress her big boobs.

"Okay, Everyone!" Michelle called out. "It's that time for "Who First", she paused as if listening for something. At that moment the room went quiet and everyone could hear Tonya's moans turn into screams in the back room. "Before Tonya beats you to it," everyone laughed, knowing Tonya was about to scream out her orgasm any second. "Has anyone had an orgasm yet?" Looking around the room for a raised hand. "I don't think Tonya's pussy is going to be able to handle a ride on the Sybian when JB is done with her," bringing a laugh from the group again. "Bella, is that you with your hand raised?" smiling proudly at Bella.

"Yes," Bella blushed, holding her hand up as the first.

The room erupted in cheers, claps, and comments about the newbie being the first.

"Come here, Bella! Step up!" Michelle directed.

Bella stepped to the center of the room, nervously on display.

"Bella, tell us who got you off? What lucky man played with your pretty little pussy until you orgasmed?" Michelle teased while caressing Bella's body.

"Keith!" she announced, pointing out Keith, while the group clapped.

Keith stepped to the center of the room, pumping his arm like he just won a big prize- maybe he had.

"Good job Keith, pleasuring our newest friend!" Michelle announced. "You know what to do next, getting her out of her little panties," she stepped aside to give him access to Bella.

Keith got behind Bella, hooked his fingers under her panties on her hips, and started to tug. He was great about putting a show on, tugging and pulling, teasing the room to reveal her bare pussy and ass. Bella stuck her ass out, teasing him as he pulled them down to her thighs, her ass in his face. He didn't hesitate to grab her ass in both hands and bury his face into her ass and licked down to her pussy. He finally got her panties off her feet, leaving Bella standing bare in only her bra with thin lacey fabric wrapped around her waist.

Michelle poured a liberal amount of lube onto the Sybian and invited Bella to straddle it. As Bella lowered herself onto the sybian, she immediately started dripping feeling the warm oil and bud pushing against her pussy.

"Oh my god," Bella let out, blushing again.

"Here you go, Keith! You have 7 minutes to enjoy your reward, and you just might earn your prize if you use it right," handing him the small remote.

Seeing his wife straddling the toy in front of the room was driving Tim crazy. His cock was growing hard again, "This is the hottest," he whispered to no one but himself.

Amy heard Tim, and looked over her shoulder at him, "She is so fucking hot."

Keith moved the dial, sending vibes through Bella's pussy. Bella yelped out loud, not knowing what to expect. The crowd clapped and encouraged Keith, as he played with the dial. Bella started riding it with passion, moving her hands over her body, into her hair, being driven to another orgasm as the machine worked her clit into a frenzy.

Without realizing it, Tim's cock was out of his boxers hard in his hand. Amy noticed when his hard cock poked her in the ass. She reached behind her and grabbed his shaft. Looking over her shoulder at him again, "Can I help you with this?" she whispered.

He just nodded, watching his wife ride the machine, grinding down on it, her hands in her hair, grabbing her boobs until they were out of her bra, playing with her nipples. She pulled and tweaked on her nipples as her orgasm was building. Keith would lower the dial when he noticed her getting close.

"Fuck she is so hot," Amy whispered.

Tonya's screams filled the room as she begged JB to fuck her white pussy harder. Several slaps could be heard through the walls, knowing JB must be slapping her ass. She screamed she was cumming, ending with a stream of "fuck's".

Amy rubbed Tim's cock against her ass, between her thighs, stroking him in her hand softly. Tim slipped his hand down Amy's ass, as the others in the group went to other parts of the room to couple. Amy pulled Tim to the back of the room to a leather couch away from everyone, with a clear view of Bella riding the Sybian. She let go of his dick, and pulled her panties down, stepping out of them, resting one hand on the couch, and guiding Tim into her pussy from behind with the other.

Tim's dick slipped into her wet pussy and she felt amazing. "Wow, you are so wet and hot," he whispered into her ear.

"Fuck me while we watch your wife," she moaned, feeling Tim's entire length inside her. "I hope she cums soon, she is going to love it," she whispered, looking over her shoulder at him.

Tim held her ass in both hands, pushing his dick into her as far as he could. He started a slow rhythm as they watched Bella remove her bra and ride the machine with wild abandon. "What happens if she orgasms?" Tim asked curiously, trying not to focus on her pussy.

"He gets to fuck her in front of us. Hmm, you feel good. He has a beautiful big cock," she let him know.

Tim thrust into her harder, wanting to hear how she moaned. He reached around her and began playing with her big boobs, holding them as he thrust into her, feeling them bounce in his hands.