Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
606 Followers

"Fuck! She is going to cum, hmm. Yes, play with my nipples," she responded.

They both continued to watch Bella shudder and release, having an intense orgasm in the middle of the room, riding the machine. Her hands in her hair, her boobs jiggling, her hips moving back and forth, grinding down on the machine as Keith set the remote down on the table next to him. Most of the guests were coupled up or involved in small groups to watch Bella orgasm. As soon as Keith entered her, Bella had the room's attention again.

Seeing Bella orgasm on the machine almost pushed Tim over the edge, but Amy was so wet and slick, that he was able to hold back. Watching Keith stroke his big cock to hardness as he moved behind Bella, brought him to the edge again quickly. Bella was still panting, catching her breath, as Keith guided her to all 4's next to the machine on the fluffy rug. He almost picked her up by her waist and set her down on the floor. When she collapsed in a fetal position, holding her tender pussy in her hand, he lifted her hips and whispered something in her ear. He started thrusting inside Amy harder, not focused on Amy, but watching his wife on the floor.

Bella looked up at Keith, saw his big hard cock in front of her, and went to her hands and knees as he directed. Hearing his deep voice tell her he was going to fuck her, almost took her breath away. Her pussy was still tingling and tender from the machine, she wasn't sure how much she would be able to handle. She felt the head of his big cock at her entrance, "Please go slow," looking back at him.

He smiled at her and pushed.

Her yelp was louder than she meant, "Fuck," she gasped. She looked up and numerous eyes were watching her, stopping their play to watch and listen to her be fucked. This excited her. She wanted to put on a show for her new friends but was overwhelmed with sensations flowing through her, including the big cock invading her pussy. She tried to smile, making eye contact with her friends as she looked around the room, instead her mouth agape, and tilting her head back feeling Keith's cock going harder and deeper.

"Damn, you are tight!" Keith hissed, gripping her waist in both hands. "Yes, that's it, Bella, push that ass back," he told her, touching her plug with his thumb.

As soon as she felt her plug move, she screamed out loud, "Fuck!! Oh my god!" trying to catch her breath and control her body. Another orgasm was surging. She felt her hair being pulled back.

"Yeah, that's it, arch your back," Keith commanded, pulling her hair back.

As soon as her head came back up again, she made eye contact with Amy staring back at her. Her eyes were bright, and she licked her lips looking at her. Her big boobs were swinging and slapping- she was beautiful. She saw hands grip her shoulders, as she looked to the owner of the hands, she smiled, briefly forgetting about the big cock pounding into her. She made eye contact with Tim, fucking Amy. "Fuck her!" she mouthed to him.

Tim, gripping and pulling Amy's shoulders back, wanting to be deeper inside her wet pussy, connected with Bella's eyes. As soon as she saw her mouth the words, "Fuck Her!" he felt himself about to erupt. He thrust into her as hard as he could, pumping into her like a piston.

"Give it to me," Amy looking back at him. "Fuck me as hard as you can for your wife," she grimaced. "That's it, cum inside me," and dropped her head to focus on the pounding he was giving her.

"Ahhh," as Tim let loose, erupting harder than ever. After multiple mouths and hand's around his dick, he was under extreme pressure to release. He gave Amy a few more last thrusts, feeling her pussy clamp down, milking his cock.

Amy and Tim both looked up to the screams and loud whimpers coming from Bella's lips as Keith's thighs slammed into her ass cheeks from behind. Bella's mouth went wide open, but no sound emerged, her eyes wide, then clamped shut suddenly.

Keith stepped back, holding his wet hard cock in his hand, admiring Bella's ass shaking violently, as clear fluid flooded the carpet under her. He smiled and caressed her bare ass cheek gingerly.

"Shit! Fuck! Oh my god," as her body convulsed. She felt like she was peeing, but it was something different. With her pussy sore and tender, still panting and trying to catch her breath, she rolled over to her side, then her back looking up at the ceiling, thinking, "What the fuck?"

After what seemed several minutes, Amy and Tim were on each side of her, caressing her breasts and thighs. "Oh my god. Did I pass out? What happened?" she mumbled her breathing now under control.

"Sweetie, you just got wrecked by Keith's big cock after riding the sybian like no one has ever done. No one has ever lasted that long before," Amy giggled. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Amy asked, caressing her breasts.

"Um, wow. I don't know. But thank you," she smiled, putting her hand on Amy's hand, caressing her breast.

"Of course, anything you need, just ask. Anything," enunciating her last word.

She turned her head to Tim, "How did I do?" she grinned, looking embarrassed.

"You did amazing. It was so hot to see him make you squirt and orgasm like that," Tim blurted.

"Looks like you two are the fluid couple, as much as you both cum," Amy giggled, wiping a glob of cum from her inner thigh and showing it to Bella.

"Oh my god, Tim. Did you cum inside Amy?" she asked shocked.

"Cum? He fucking erupted inside me. I'm still leaking," moving to her knees to show Bella her bright pink pussy oozing Tim's seed.

"Oh my god, that is hot," staring at Amy's perfectly groomed pussy leaking her husband's cum.

"My pussy or his cum?" Amy giggled, caressing Bella's nipple.

Bella giggled, "You have a beautiful, um, kitty," Bella whispered, looking up at Amy. "She is so smooth and perfect. May I?" reaching out to touch her silky smooth mound. "Your lips are so thin and smooth," Bella amazed admiring her beautiful pussy.

"She is lasered," Amy whispered, lifting her hips further so Bella could see and touch her.

The girls caressed each other, saying little, while Tim surveyed the room, admiring the other couples. Tonya was on her knees finishing Keith off in her mouth, while stroking Adam, but focused on Keith. Michelle was riding JB's big black cock while sucking on her husband through moans and gasps. Layla was riding Lance, while Sherry was straddling Lance's mouth, both women kissing passionately. Jason and Beth were on the other plush rug in a 69, with a black dildo in Beth's ass. The moans, whispers, panting, and skin-slapping played like an erotic orchestra filling the room. Passion and pleasure filled the air, satisfaction on everyone's faces, including his precious, Bella.

Bella's fingers were roaming over Amy's pussy, folding her thin slick lips back and releasing, caressing every part of her perfect pussy. Tim saw her fingers barely enter her, coming out with more of Tim's cum on them. She put them in her mouth, looking up at Amy, tasting both her and Tim's mixed juices.

"You like that, sweetie?" Amy whispered as she moved her hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek.

Bella just nodded, in awe of this beautiful woman.

"How about if I feed her to you?" she whispered, leaning over to kiss Bella on the mouth. Tim could see their tongues swirl around each other as their lips connected.

Bella just nodded again, back into her sexualized trance.

Amy broke their kiss, touched her lower lip with her finger, and told her, "I have been wanting you to taste me since you walked through that door," straddling Bella's chest, and sliding her wetness up to her mouth. Bella started with kisses on her lips, then licks, until Amy was controlling what part of her pussy she wanted licked and kissed on. Tim stared in utter amazement as his hot wife devoured another woman's pussy.

Michelle's whimpers and cries got the room's attention, as most seemed to uncouple from each other. Kyle was now stroking himself as Michelle bounced wildly on JB's monster black cock. The sounds her pussy was making were erotic, her big boobs looked amazing the way they jiggled, and seeing the black rod pumping up into her was so intense, her pussy lips wrapped around his shaft, creamy froth coated to the base. So far the screams and moans of women JB fucked, overpowered his voice, so hearing his deep bravado tone wasn't surprising when he announced he was going to cum, grabbing her ass tight in both hands and rolling her over. Michelle was panting, still catching her breath, her body shaking as she recovered from her orgasm. As he rolled her off him she immediately went to her knees, like she had done this many times before. She looked up at both JB and Kyle pumping away on their cocks as she held her big boobs up and her tongue out like a begging puppy.

"Give it to me," is all she had to say, with Kyle's other hand in her hair, Kyle erupted a stream of cum, hitting her in the nose and cheek, another on her tongue as he continued to stroke and milk himself dry on his wife's chest. JB was close behind as he grunted, his shiny black cock looked 10" as he pumped it in his hand before unleashing a volley of streams. Several ropes of thick cream landed on her mouth and chest, putting it into her mouth to suck the rest out of his pipe. She looked so happy and satisfied, licking the cum off her face, scooping it off her chest, mixing Kyle and JB's cum as she swallowed their juice.

It was such an erotic scene, watching Michelle pleasure two men. As everyone else milled about talking, kissing, and touching each other, Bella was still devouring Amy. Bella seemed relaxed and sensual in the way her mouth and tongue slowly worked Amy's pussy, slurping Tim's cum into her mouth. Amy caressed her hair and whispered things to her as she ground her pussy into Bella's mouth.

Tim watched as Lance scooped Sherry in his arms and carried her to the soft plush rug Beth and Jason just vacated, Jason her husband, and Adam following. Lance lay on the floor, as Jason helped position her on top of Lance. As soon as her petite little body slid down on Lance's cock, her hands went up to her chest, and undid the front clasp of her white lace bra, revealing her perky small boobs and nipples. Adam and Jason's cocks were out in front of her immediately, hard and waiting as she took them both in each hand. Stroking, looking at them, Adam the smaller cock in the room. It's a wonder his wife Tonya could handle JB. Lance was squeezing her ass in both hands, moving her pussy up and down on his shaft. Sherry moaned as she took Jason into her mouth. Looking up at him to make sure he was satisfied with his vixen wife handling two other men. She went to Adam's cock and took him to the base, her lipstick leaving a mark against his pelvis. She was bobbing her mouth on his cock eagerly over his entire shaft when his hands went to her hair and he looked up at the ceiling and groaned.

"Not yet," she said, removing him from her mouth. "You have one more task before you get to cum in my mouth," smiling up at him.

He nodded that he understood, and refocused his attention on her mouth. She held his cock, and drooled on it liberally, coating him as she smiled and took her husband Jason into her mouth. Adam moved behind Sherry and positioned himself against her ass.

Everyone in the room seemed to slow and stop to watch. The only sound Tim could hear was her tongue lapping up Amy's juices, and Jason's slight groans as his wife sucked his cock.

"Go slow," Jason encouraged Adam.

Adam focused on Sherry's ass, position his dick at her entrance, and gently put pressure. A little more pressure and Sherry whimpered slightly and bit her lower lip. Lance held still, his big cock lodged inside her pussy. As Adam pushed through her tight-ass ring, Sherry moaned out loud. Lance moved his cock up, feeling Adam's against the thin membrane inside her. Soon, they were both in rhythm, fucking Sherry in both holes as she moaned and whispered words only Jason and Lance could hear. The three men fucked Sherry until she couldn't handle it anymore, and started to moan louder, her hips writhing. She couldn't handle Jason in her mouth anymore, sweat pouring down her back and forehead. Gasping as her orgasm came rushing in, her hips bucking, both cocks continue to ram into her. She stopped Lance and Adam from moving, as she adjusted and composed herself the best she could being stuffed with 2 cocks. She had Adam ease out slowly, then climbed off Lance, and went to her knees.

"Now you can baby," she said, looking up at Adam, taking him into her mouth. She stroked Jason and Lance in each hand as Adam held her hair and almost came instantly into her mouth. Her lips never left his dick, as she swallowed his load, tasting herself on his cock, and moved to Lance. She sucked on Lance and Jason, moving back and forth between them, always holding them in her hands as she worked her lips around their cocks.

Lance and Jason looked at each other, timing it perfectly, Sherry let go and looked up at them both as their cocks erupted at the same time, shooting cum all over her pretty face, chest, and neck. She was giddy with excitement, holding her boobs and offering her face to them with a big smile. She smeared all their cum into her mouth, licking it off her fingers as she collapsed on the floor in exhaustion.

Tim looked back at Bella, to find her and Amy in an embrace on the floor. Their new friends started putting clothes and robes back on, finishing their last drink, washing cum off, and saying goodbyes with hugs and kisses.

As everyone left, Tim and Bella were the last guests, lying on the floor and talking with Kyle and Michelle about the night's activities. The night was amazing, everyone agreed, with Kyle and Michelle asking Bella questions about what she experienced and if she felt included by everyone. She admitted she and Amy bonded nicely, how beautiful she was, and how Keith was an amazing lover. Kyle asked Tim what he enjoyed, confessing it was watching Bella fucking Keith, but he wanted more of Beth. That made everyone laugh, seeing how crazy he was about her huge boobs. Bella asked about JB, hearing how Michelle rode him, and hearing Tonya's screams taking him. They all laughed at that. They educated them on how not all the wives fuck JB due to his size, and how hard he can fuck sometimes. Tonya is his favorite, and Adam is not the most confident or biggest, borderline cuck who does whatever Tonya tells him to do. Some of the wives like to direct Adam like they saw Sherry do.

Kyle and Michelle both compliment the way Bella rode the sybian and how they had never seen that before. Bella blushed and said her pussy is still sore from it. Tim was staring at Michelle's big boobs, and Kyle noticed.

"Tim, I think you have a big boob fetish" Kyle teased Tim.

"Umm, maybe," Tim blushed.

"Stop! You totally have a big titty fetish, honey," Bella teased. "You loved Beth, and lusting over Michelle all night," she winked.

"Do you like my boobs, Tim?" asked Michelle, holding her boob in one hand, twirling her nipple with a finger.

Tim just nodded, watching her touch her boobs.

"Why don't you guys spend the night?" Michelle suggested.

"Yeah, guys. Why don't you stay the night, and we'll go out to breakfast in the morning," Kyle encouraged.

"I'm okay with it if you are, honey," Bella looked at Tim to agree to stay overnight.

"Ummm, sure," Tim agreed.

"I'll be right back, I need the ladies' room. Tim, would you join me?" Bella asked as she got up, putting her ass in Tim's face so he could see her plug was still inserted. In the large bathroom with Tim, "Honey, I need you to remove it. My ass is starting to hurt and you control it, so you need to remove it," she pleased.

She turned away from him and looked into the mirror as she bent over lightly. He lifted one leg to the counter to relax her, gripped the plug in his fingers, and started to pull. Bella let out a yelp and begged him to be gentle. Tim moved the plug around in her ass as she whimpered, gripping the counter. He pushed and tugged gently, spitting on her ass to lube it up a little more until it slipped out of her with a scream. She collapsed on the sink counter, her hand on her booty to calm her tender hole. "Oh my god it kind of burns. My poor little ass," Bella whined, her head resting on her arms.

Tim lowered himself and started kissing her ass cheek, parting her ass cheeks and kissing her tender asshole. It was bright pink, swollen, and stretched open, just how it looks after he fucks it. He rimmed her ass with his tongue, being gentle, licking from your ass to her pussy and back up. "Does that feel better, babe?" he whispered into her hole.

"Hmm Hmm, it does," she breathed out. "You take such good care of me. Do you want to put your dick in my ass, honey?"

Rimming her hole with a wet finger, she flinched and winced, "I don't think so, babe. She is pretty tender."

"Thank you. I don't think I could enjoy it right now. Maybe later?" she looked over at him with a sad pouty look.

"Let's get back to our hosts," he told her, setting her foot on the floor, realizing she was naked in only her heels walking around.

Kyle and Michelle were still lying on the plush rug together, holding each other as they waited.

"You OK, sweetie?" Michelle asked, hearing her earlier whines and whimpers.

Blushing, "Yes, I should have taken it out hours ago. I have never had it inside that long before. And all the sex didn't help," she giggled.

"Anal is not something to take lightly. Takes a lot of gentle practice. How long have you been taking it in the ass, Bella?" Kyle asked casually.

"Very recently. My first loved my bottom but didn't put his cock in, just touched it. Then Tim liked it so much he started playing with it until he pushed his dick in. It was intense."

"It's our thing now. Whenever she is with another man, I get her ass after. We've only done it a couple of times," Tim shared.

"That is so sexy, sweetie. It's something only you and Tim do together, while you do everything else with others. It's hot! I rarely let anyone else in my ass too."

Bella and Tim were lying on the floor next to Kyle and Michelle, like a small slumber party friends have, only naked.

"What did you think of Sherry being DP'd?" Kyle asked.

"D. P.'d?" Bella asked with a confused look.

"Double penetration," Michelle educated her. "While you were playing with Amy, Adam and Lance fucked Sherry together, at the same time," smiled Michelle.

"Oh my god! Both of them were in her at the same time? Or was she sucking one while fucking the other?" Bella was slightly confused but clearly curious.

"No sweetie. She was riding Lance in her pussy, while Adam ass fucked her at the same time. The 4 of them do that almost every time if Tonya doesn't have Adam doing other things.

"Wow, I missed that. Sounds so wild," everyone could see her mind racing.

"Think you could handle that, Bella?" Kyle asked with a grin.

"Oh damn, I don't know. I don't think so, that's a bit much. It was intense just having my little plug in my ass, not sure I could handle it if it was a real cock in there," she blushed.

"If anyone is gonna do it, it would be my dick in her ass, right babe!" reminding her his ass was his than a question to be debated.

"Kyle heated the hot tub, Let's go out there, and enjoy the warm water," getting up Michelle pulled Bella up with her.

The couples spent another hour plus in the hot tub, talking about the things they experienced and fantasized about, then showered together in the big walk-in shower, everyone touching each other in various ways. Michelle and Bella mostly as the men watched, touching their wives while the girls played.

They all got into the big bed together at 4 AM and crashed with exhaustion until morning. When they woke up, Bella was spooning into Michelle, like best friends who had just fallen asleep, and Tim enjoyed the image of his sweet wife taking the journey into the hot wife lifestyle, knowing so much more was in store for them.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
606 Followers