Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
582 Followers

"Thanks. I've never worn anything like this before. Another first!" she laughed. "Michelle helped me pick it out."

"I love the top, fits you nicely. Enhances your boobs," her fingers trailing the strings over her shoulders as they walked to the pool together.

"I wish they were bigger, like yours. You must be about a DD cup right?" Bella blushed, looking at Amy's bursting boobs.

"I had them done twice, 36D now. I used to be a 34B, then went to C and wasn't big enough.

"They are beautiful. I am thinking D or DD someday," taking Amy's hand in hers.

The girls lounged in the pool on float rings, talking about the upcoming party, laughing at each other's lame ideas, and drinking wine. "How about a fun pool party?" offered Bella.

The girls looked at each other, then, "Yes!" both yelled at the same time.

"Great idea! That would be so much fun, sexy bikinis and oiled bodies. I'll have Sergio put red lights in the grotto," Amy sounding excited.

"Glad I could be of service!" as she swam under the waterfall into the small grotto to explore and get out of the sun. As she was coming out, Amy made her way in, grabbed her by the hips, and kissed her deeply, pushing her back into the grotto. They made out for several minutes as Amy pulled strings, freeing Bella of her bikini, and guiding her to a ledge in the grotto. She had Bella sit on the ledge while Amy devoured her pussy, pulling on her kitty lips with her lips, rubbing her clit and even licking her tight little star. Bella thoroughly enjoyed the way her new friends directed and guided her, having never been with women, she appreciated their guidance and taking charge of activities. And she loved the way Amy and Michelle played with her. Just as Bella was starting to build her first orgasm, her hands in Amy's hair, grinding against her mouth, they heard Michelle screaming. They both stopped, looked at each other, then heard the big splash and Michelle laughing loud and hysterical. Amy rolled her eyes, and Bella joined her swimming out to the main pool to see Michelle naked, climbing out of the big rock formation above the grotto and starting down the rock slide again.

"Come on, it's slick and wet," she laughed as she slid down the slide hollering. Bella already naked, yanked the string on Amy's top, "If we're bare, so are you," revealing Amy's perfect big boobs, and tossing her bikini to the deep end.

"Bella, I can't, I have employees around the property," she protested while laughing.

"Oh, well don't want you to get embarrassed," as she grabbed both her big tits in both hands. "Guess it will just be me and Michelle having all the fun then," and joined Michelle making her way back up to the top of the slide again.

Bella sat in front of Michelle and they both went down the long rock slide together, hands in the air, their boobs jiggling and swaying as they screamed like little girls on an amusement park ride. When they hit the water, laughing like crazy, Michelle pulled Bella into her naked body, their boobs pressed into each other and started making out. Amy joined them, caressing both their bodies as they kissed, turning Bella's head to kiss her, and then back to Michelle. Amy guided her friends through the waterfall, into the cover of the grotto. While Bella and Michelle kissed, Amy caressed Bella's body, her ass, and started to finish what she started earlier, bringing Bella to an orgasm. Amy's fingers made their way inside Bella, hearing her moan into Michelle's mouth was erotic, as she started rubbing and toying with her pussy more vigorously.

Michelle pulled back on Bella's hair, breaking their kiss, "I love your sexiness, sweetie," making eye contact with Amy, and slid her hand down to Bella's pussy.

Bella's eyes popped open, aware of her two friends fingers toying with her pussy under the water. Without warning, she felt her pussy open, Amy and Michelle both had a finger inside her, and her friends giggled together. Her arms went around Michelle's neck in front of her, leaning on her as Amy had her from behind, fingering her pussy and rimming her bum with another finger.

"Let's get her out of the water so we can get her to squirt," Amy suggested to Michele, not taking Bella's wants into consideration.

Michelle and Amy guided her to the stone steps in the grotto, laying Bella back onto a deflated floating mat.

"Mind if I go first on her mouth since you had her at the party?" Michelle asked with a grin as she straddled Bella's chest.

"Go for it, her tongue is strong," Amy let her know as she slipped down onto her knees on the steps while kissing up Bella's thighs. "I've been dying to taste her hot little pussy," as she flicked her tongue on Bella's swollen kitty lips.

"You going to be a good little slut, sweetie?" looking down at Bella as her bare pussy hovered over her mouth.

Bella looked up, nodding nervously, waiting for Michelle to bring her pussy to her mouth. Michelle smiled at her, differently than she had before. As if she knew something Bella didn't.

"Good girl," lowering her bare pussy onto Bella's mouth. She took a handful of Bella's wet hair and ground her pussy into Bella's mouth. Michelle was determined to orgasm in her mouth, the way she moved her hips back and forth in her mouth. "Give me that tongue, sweetie," Michelle commanded while she rocked her hips.

Bella was shocked at first by Michelle's forcefulness, but the way she took hold of her hair made her want to pleasure her more. Just as she tasted Michelle's warm juices and silky smooth pussy, she felt Amy's fingers spreading her lips and tongue flicking her clit. She moaned into Michelle's pussy, and being told to give her tongue, she didn't hesitate to thrust her tongue into Michelle's pussy, slurping her juices into her mouth as she moaned.

"God, this little pussy is soo sweet," Amy whispered. She sucked on Bella's clit and pushed two fingers into her wetness.

Bella gasped into Michelle's pussy, sucking on her inner soft lips vigorously as she moaned feeling herself being penetrated.

"She's going to cum already, Michelle. You better fuck her mouth," Amy pulled her fingers from Bella, replacing them with her tongue, causing Bella to gasp into Michelle again.

"You can't cum yet, sweetie. We're going to make you earn it. But you have to make me cum first," looking down at Bella's face covered in juices. Michelle reached down and opened her pink lips, "Rub that clit until I cum, sweetie,"

Bella looked up at Michelle, and brought her hand up to her pussy, her fingers starting to strum her friend's clit watching Amy squeezing Michelle's big breasts from behind and watching her two friends make out.

"That's it, sweetie! Rub my pussy good" moaning, as her hips started bucking. She reached down, grabbed a handful of Bella's hair again, "Open your fucking mouth," she demanded of Bella.

As soon as Bella's lips parted open, Michelle had a squirting orgasm, gushing into Bella's mouth, and spraying her face. Her hips bucked, and Amy giggled while pulling on Michelle's nipples.

Bella tried to hold her mouth open, being washed in her juices, drinking, and swallowing her warm fluids as they flooded her mouth, trying not to choke. As Michelle uncoupled from her mouth she expected Amy to be next. Instead, Amy lowered herself and kissed her, passionately, their tongues swirling, sharing Michelle's residual juices.

Amy caressed Bella's cheek, "Do you want to cum," whispering while looking into her eyes?

Bella nodded, not sure what was happening, only knowing she was under their power and control and wanted more.

"Let's get you comfy inside. I want to watch you have the biggest orgasm, sweetie," Amy told her, kissing her again.

Amy found her bikini top at the bottom of the pool and was putting it on while Bella searched for hers in the grotto. Michelle didn't care who saw her naked and pulled Bella by the hand without her bikini, and the three of them swam out of the grotto and walked out of the pool on the sandy end of the pool. They wrapped big white towels around themselves and made their way into the house, Amy leading them by the hand, upstairs to the "playroom", as she called it. The room had a red glow to it from small lights in the ceiling, and a big red circular bed, on an elevated platform in the center of the room.

Michelle pulled Bella in for a kiss, holding her tight, and Bella received her lips, and her tongue in a passionate make-out session while Amy did things around the room.

Amy put her hands on Bella's hips while she was kissing Michelle, "Do you trust me, Sweetie?" Amy whispered into her ear.

Bella broke the kiss with Michelle, tilted her head back to look into Amy's eyes, and nodded, "I do. Not sure why, but I trust you both," she confessed.

"Good, because we want you to. We need you to," as Amy placed a blindfold over Bella's eyes. Making sure it was secure, guided her to the big circular bed.

As soon as Bella went to her back, "We need to prep her," Michelle said, kissing the tops of Bella's thighs, lifting her legs, and licking up to her kitty. "God, I love this little pussy," telling Amy, as she joined Bella on the bed next to her.

"I know! And she knows how to eat pussy too, don't you sweetie?" as Amy straddled Bella's head, her pussy hovering over her mouth.

Bella instantly got wet at Michelle's forceful tongue and kisses. Thoughts of how she got here raced through her mind. How or why was she submitting to her new friends? It felt so natural. She felt Amy join her on the bed, could feel her legs by her head, suspecting she knew what she was wanting, then felt the heat from her pussy close to her mouth as Amy straddled her. She tilted her head back and shot her tongue out, knowing Amy's pussy was there close.

"That's it, Sweetie, eat my pussy," Amy moaned feeling Bella's tongue on her pussy. Amy reached for Bella's hard nipples, watching Michelle devour and finger Bella.

Feeling Michelle's two fingers slip into her pussy, she moaned into Amy's pussy, and licked harder. She felt Amy start to grind on her mouth and started licking and sucking her juices, pulling on her lips with her lips as she gasped for air.

"I think the lil slut's ready," Michelle said.

Hearing her friend refer to her as a slut made her squirm. She didn't know why she felt the need to pleasure them, she just knew she loved doing it.

"God, yes, I'm almost there," Amy moaned, grinding on Bella's mouth. "That's it, flick my clit," as she rocked her pussy back and forth on Bella's lips and tongue. She had a minor release, but wasn't disappointed, she knew there would be more. She unmounted Bella's mouth and started to get her tools for the next phase.

Bella lay there on the bed, wiping Amy's juices off her face with the bed comforter. She could hear them doing activities on both sides of the room but was afraid to ask. She was sure whatever they were planning would be an erotic welcomed surprise. She felt leather touch her leg and instinctively pulled back.

"Relax, sweetie. Trust me, remember?" Amy whispered calmly.

Bella felt thick leather material wrap around each ankle and squirmed nervously. She felt her legs forced apart but was unable to close them. Something was attached to the straps on her ankles keeping them open. She heard Michelle direct Amy that "wider would be better", and felt her legs part even wider. She felt her legs being splayed open, exposing her pussy, and was thankful for the yoga and being limber.

"Her pussy is so beautiful isn't, it," Amy said, as she put warm fluid on Bella's pussy. "Her lips are so thin and pink. God she is perfect,".

"I know, right," Michelle giggled. "You are going to love this, Sweetie," as she pushed the tip of her strap-on pink dildo to Bella's entrance. Then pushed.

Bella suspected she was about to be fucked with toys once she felt the warm lube on her pussy, but what she felt next was incredible. She felt the bulbous tip open her inner walls, crushing her clit as it went past, followed by a series of firm studs flicking her clit and forcing her inner walls open in random intervals. Belle let out a loud yelp as the surprising sensations through her pussy. "Oh my god, fuck," she gasped. She felt Michelle pull it back, and the reverse order gave her pussy the same sensations. "Fuck! Oh my god, what is it?"

"Told you she would love it," Michelle giggled, pushing it back, this time deeper.

"She is so wet," Amy agreed, caressing Bella's nipples as she watched her friend fuck the other.

Michelle pushed and pulled inside Bella, the opposite end pleasuring her friend below her was pleasuring herself. "You like that, don't you? Want more, don't you?" she hissed down at Bella squirming under her.

"Yes, god yes!" whined Bella, feeling her clit being flicked with every stroke Michelle pushed and pulled inside her. Her nipples were aching from Amy's fingers, feeling them being pulled away from her skin. "More!" was the only sound she could get from her mouth.

The girls both giggled again together, as Michelle picked up her thrusts. "She is about to cum," Amy said, but as if in a warning tone.

As soon as Amy said it, Michelle pulled the toy from Bella, leaving her empty, and on the verge of an orgasm. "No. No, please," Bella whined.

"Not yet, sweetie," Amy said, caressing her hair as she left the bed. "It's my turn now."

The girls fucked Bella for what seemed over an hour with various toys, taking pleasure in licking and kissing her pussy, and the rest of her body as they took turns enjoying her body. But not letting her orgasm. When they felt Bella had earned her orgasm, knowing it would be a big one, Amy removed the blindfold. They wanted to see the look on her pretty face for what was next.

Bella was on the verge of an orgasm, she knew. Every time she got close, her friends would pull away and let her relax. Which was torture, but letting her pussy rest, thankfully nothing that was too big or pushing her limits too far. When the blindfold came off, her eyes adjusted easily in the red dim light of the room. She saw the spreader bar holding her legs apart, understanding now how she was able to hold her legs open for so long. The next view took her by surprise. Amy was next to her, wearing a black leather device around her waist and pelvis with a pink dildo attached, and a big smile. She looked between her legs and Michelle was walking up to her legs wearing the same leather device but with a big black dildo protruding from it. It had a realistic form to it, with a head and veined lines along the shaft, and slightly bigger than her dildo at home. Amy had a remote device in her hand and she could hear the hum of a motor, but couldn't see what it was until Amy reached for the cable coming down from the ceiling above her.

"Wait, what is that?" Bella asked nervously.

"Relax, Sweetie. You are going to love it, and we might let you orgasm," Michelle got closer holding her big black dong in her hand, lubing it up.

Amy attached the cable from the ceiling to the center of the spreader bar, as all three watched Bella's legs go into the air. Amy stopped the cable when her legs were high enough with her ass coming off the bed. Michelle pulled Bela by the hips, so the bar and her feet were above Bella's face, her pussy ready and in position.

"Go slow, please," Bella whispered, "It's so big," nervously squirming.

Michelle pressed the head of the big dong against her thin pussy, and pushed, sinking into Bella's pussy.

"Fuck, oh shit, that's big," whined Bella, immediately gasping for air.

"That's it, relax, so I can fuck your little pussy, sweetie," Michelle hissed, pushing deeper.

The more Michelle pushed the more her strap-on teased her clit. The more she fucked Bella the closer she was to her orgasm. The girls knew Bella wouldn't last much longer, so Amy lifted the last toy to help push her over the edge. The buzzing sound made Bella open her eyes and see Amy kneeling next to her. holding a buzzing wand. She rested it on Bella's clit while Michelle picked up her thrusting.

The buzz of the wand made Bella immediately start to buck her hips, Michelle pulled out of her pussy, leaving her empty and gaping, as Amy held the wand on her clit, "That's it, Sweetie," Amy encouraged her.

"Show us how a slut cums," Michelle hissed while rubbing pussy and watching Bella explode.

Bella bucked and screamed as she released the biggest orgasm she could remember having. Not Jakes's big cock, her big dildo, or Tim's ass fucking made her cum like this. She felt like she left her body, as everything went to her pussy. She was brought to reality and the room when she heard Amy and Michelle cheering and screaming like little girls. Their tongues stuck out, as her pussy gushed, squirting her fluids all over. She was having her first squirting experience! Tears were running down her cheeks as she lost control of her body, shaking, her pussy feeling like it was being electrocuted.

The girls licked, kissed, and caressed Bella's swollen tender pussy, and her nipples, and both took turns making out with her. Bella was still shaking slightly by the time the spreader bar was removed, and the cuffs were removed from her ankles. The girls lay there together, naked, holding each other in various forms, as long-time lovers do after making love.

"My god, what are you two doing to me," whispered Bella.

"Glad you asked sweetie," Amy said, as she rolled off the bed and picked up a black box from the armoire.

"Sweetie, I wanted you the first night I met you at the bridal shower," whispered Michelle, stroking Bella's hair.

"And I had to have you as soon as you walked through the front door in your white lingerie," Amy said, joining them on the bed, holding the small black box. "But we both knew we had to share you, to make you ours," Amy grinned.

"Um, you do have me. Right? Isn't this having me? Or, um, am I missing something?" Bella asked sheepishly.

"Bella, we want to make you our, um, pet. Our toy," Michelle explained.

"Your toy? Just to use me?" sounding offended and hurt.

"No, No, sweetie. Not like that," Michelle caressed Bella's blonde hair but was pushed away.

"We want to make you our girlfriend," Amy rescues the explanation. "We know you are new to the life, and you will probably meet and play with other men, and women. We just want to be your only women."

"With rules and expectations," added Michelle. "We know submission is new to you, but we both see it in you. You want to submit and serve, don't you?" Michelle smiled at her.

"You enjoy submitting to us, don't you, Sweetie?" asked Amy.

"I do. But I don't know how this works. What rules am I supposed to follow? God, I feel so dumb," Bella gasped, about to burst into tears.

"Sweetie, this is why we want you. You are so perfect," Amy encouraged, brushing her fingers along her cheeks. "We will teach you, and guide you, how to be the perfect little submissive for us. But you will need to commit. Would you like that?"

Bella looked up at both her friends next to her, admiring their gentleness and genuine passion. "Yes. Yes, I'd like to try if you teach me. I love pleasuring you. I think about being with you, both, all the time."

"Good girl, we have something for you then," Michelle let her know, as she helped Bella to sit up on the bed.

"Is that why you both call me, Sweetie? Does it mean something?"

"She is a quick learner," Michelle laughed. "You are our Sweetie. Your pet name we created for you."

Bella nodded and looked at the box in Amy's hands. "What is it?"

Amy opened the box, revealing an elegant long silver necklace. "It's your first collar, or symbol of a collar as you learn the sub-life. You will wear it anytime you are with us, at our parties, or anytime Tim takes you out dressed up in public."

It's a reminder to you, whenever you are away from us, that our pussy is your only pussy unless we say otherwise. That means we may share you with others. Understand?" Michelle added.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
582 Followers