Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dramatically, Bella put her hand on her hip, her other hand flipping her pigtails, and posed for her friends, "Why thank you kind, sir," laughing at herself.

Michelle stood and wrapped her arms around Bella in a tight loving hug. "You look fucking hot. I love the lips!" kissing Bella on the lips softly, then turning her around to look at the rest of her body, embarrassing Bella. "Your ass looks amazing in this," tugging up on the strings on her hip.

"Yes, it does," Sherry and Jason said in unison, bringing a laugh from the group.

"Well we know who Jason plans on playing with first," Sherry teased. "You just better share her!"

"And you better be gentle with my Sweetie!" Michelle pointed a finger at Jason, knowing his habit of fucking hard.

Bella lowered herself into the water, joining them, while Amy excused herself to play hostess. Bella watched Amy's ass shift in her bikini as she walked away, and was brought back by Michelle's hand on her thigh. They talked, Jason, slipping in comments about Bella's bikini and lips, and shifted herself to her side, putting her back to Jason and looking at the girls. "Michelle, Tim has been dying to see your bikini all day. You should tease him when you see him, he'd love it."

Michelle's bikini was a black 1 piece of "V" shaped shiny fabric that left little to the imagination. It clasped behind her neck, plunging down the front into a V, barely covering her nipples with lots of flesh on both sides, and met at her stomach and wrapped under her in a thong style. "Oh yeah? This will be fun then. Where is he?" as she scanned the pool.

"There, by the grotto next to Kyle," pointing in the direction.

"Hmm, maybe I will pull him into the grotto if he stares enough," standing while pulling on her nipples to make them rock hard.

Sherry moved closer, taking Michelle's space in the sand and water. "So what do you think of the group so far, Bella," Sherry asked.

"Everyone is so wonderful. The closeness everyone seems to have and embrace each other is just so refreshing. I wish we would have explored the lifestyle sooner," smiling at Sherry.

"So this is your first lifestyle group experience?" Jason asked in surprise.

"Yes," Bella blushed, looking over her shoulder at him. "Our first experience was with a man we met in a hotel lobby, and he was the only other man. Ever." Bella emphasized the last word and giggled in embarrassment.

"Wow! So you only had one other man besides Tim, until last month's party?" Jason exclaimed.

Laughing now, "Yep. I've had more experiences in the last couple of months than I have had since our wedding night."

"Well, we are interested in being part of those experiences," Jason said, letting his fingers glide over her hip and thigh.

"Oh? I think I might like that too," rolling back on her elbows to look at both of them next to her. "Would you mind if I kissed him?" looking at Sherry for permission.

"Bella, you can have whatever you want, I would love to watch you," Sherry smiled, caressing Bella's other thigh.

"And what would you like, Jason?" rolling over to face him, her fingers on his chest.

His fingers went to her chest but traces them down between her boobs, down her stomach, and between her inner thighs to touch her pussy. He was smooth to push her tiny fabric to the side, his fingers toying with her bare lips, "I want this," he whispered.

"Hmm, I love your fingers," she gasped, feeling his fingers caressing her pussy. "What do you think of my orange lips?" smiling at him.

Parting her lips, feeling her slickness under the shallow water, "I love your lips. Are they as hot as they look? I heard you have some amazing skills. Are the rumors true?"

"Um, if you mean I don't have a gag reflex, then they are," grinning, running her hand into his shorts. "Ask Sherry if it would be okay to show you, and I will," her hand stroking his growing cock.

"Babe, let Bella know it's okay for her to suck my cock," grinning as he watched her stroke him.

Sherry got closer, caressing her shoulders and back. "Bella, would you like me to hold your hair back while you suck my husband's cock?" she whispered in her ear.

"Yes, please," as she pulled Jason's shorts down his thighs while he stood.

Jason backed up to the edge of the pool and sat, his hard cock in his hand, watching Bella slip through the water to between his legs.

Bella waited for Sherry to hold her hair back, before lowering her lips to his solid cock. He wasn't the biggest in the group, similar to Tim, so she knew she was about to blow his mind. She looked up at him, licking his shaft, caressing his smooth balls in her fingers. "Are you ready?" she asked, her tongue circling the head of his cock.

"Let's see what you can do," he encouraged.

Bella pressed her pursed orange lips to the head of his cock, pressed, and let her lips wrap around his cock as she went down inch by inch. Slowly she took him deeper, only pausing to adjust her lips before taking him to the back of her throat, her lips at the base of his pelvis.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, tilting his head back. "Hmm, damn."

Bella held her mouth down on him, showing him it wasn't just a random deep throat. She pulled her lips back to his head, without releasing him, and twisted her lips around his cock, bobbing on him vigorously. Hearing Sherry encouraging her to suck him deep as she gave her husband a sloppy blow job made her moan on his cock. She wiggled her ass out of the water feeling her juices soak into the thin fabric of her bikini bottoms, which made her want to be touched. She let his cock pop free from her lips, admiring the orange ring around the base of his cock, and looked up at him. "Want to cum in my mouth or save it up?" she asked.

"You better not cum yet, Jason. You have a long way to go tonight," warned Sherry.

Bella flicked his hard wet cock with her tongue, "Then we better save this up," and she sat back on the sandy pool bottom. They talked about her cock sucking skills and where she learned to deepthroat. Her attention was distracted when she saw Beth stroll out of the pool in her red 1 piece, her huge tits jiggling as she held JB's hand, and JB holding Tonya's hand in the other with Adam following them into the house. Bella kissed Jason and Sherry thanking them for starting her day off right.

"Bella, I plan on having you tonight," Sherry let her know.

"I'd like that. But we will need to ask Amy or Michelle first," blushing and winking as she strolled out of the water towards the house.

Amy caught her walking in, Keith's hands on her hips. "Hey Sweetie, I saw you with Jason. Is that ring number 1?" she asked teasingly.

Bella nodded, knowing she was referring to the orange ring she left on Jason's cock. "Keith was about to take me to the grotto, would you like to join?" Amy asked, her hand slipping into his shorts reminding Bella how much she loved his big cock.

"Um well, I was going," looking at Keith and then at Amy. Amy gave her a stern look with a smile, "Um sure, yeah, I want to see how the lights and candles look," taking Keith's arm.

They waded through the pool, as they past Kyle and Tim, Bella reaching out to grab Tim's cock over his shorts and asked if he had seen Michelle yet, smiling, seeing her approaching from behind. They continued into the grotto, alone, with only the dimly lit red candles and red glow from the ceiling revealing their presence in the darkness. Keith stopped against the sunken bar ledge, leaned back, and embraced both women in each arm. The three of them kissed together, tongues out, swirling around each other as Keith groped both their small asses. Amy pulled Keith's shorts down, revealing his hard big fat cock, and took the bulbous head into her mouth. Bella held her hair back while kissing Keith's bare chest and nipples.

"Wanna help me with your favorite cock, Sweetie?" Amy asked, looking up at Bella.

"Hmm, hmmm," lowering her lips to kiss the opposite side of his cock with Amy. It didn't take long for Bella to take over sucking his entire length into her throat.

"Fuck, I heard the comments on your sucking skills, but damn," feeling his cock reach the back of her throat.

As soon as Bella released him from her mouth, Amy plunged hers right back down, making him gasp.

Keith pulled on her strings, releasing her perky boobs, and played with her nipples while they watched Amy bob her mouth on Keith's big cock. Amy came up for a breath and suggested they move to the cushions on the deck, under the red lights of the grotto. Amy positioned Bella on all fours, as Tim and Kyle broke through the waterfall into the grotto. Amy kneeled in front of Bella, kissing her lips, as Keith slid in behind her on his knees. The shadows casting behind Keith and Bella, made Keith's cock look like a battering ram about to break Bella open.

Amy laid back, her pussy below Bella's, "Pull her hair back as you push into her," she directed Keith.

Bella moaned out loud, feeling Keith's baseball bat of a cock filling her pussy. Keith grabbed both her pigtail braids and didn't hesitate to start fucking her. When her head came up, she noticed a figure watching from the sunken bar, wondering who was watching from the shadows. Kyle commented on how hot her body was, and how Tim was a lucky man. Tim listening, but not hearing anything but Bella's moans and whimpers as she was getting fucked by Keith's big cock. The sounds of Bella begging for more, and her screams when Keith went deep brought more attention to the grotto until most of their friends were watching. Keith pulled out before finishing, thanked Bella, and Jason was right there to take his place. Jason's reputation for fucking women hard and rough was abundantly clear. Before he entered Bella, he took hold of her pigtails, like she was an amusement ride, and shoved himself into her. The sudden thrust made Bella gasp, giving him a "what the fuck" look over her shoulder. The frustration of being invaded roughly was soon gone as the pleasure welled up inside her. Jason was thrusting his hips into her from behind, what seemed like all he had to give, as Bella took every stroke with pleasure.

Tim had his hand in his shorts, stroking, watching his beautiful wife take the 2nd cock of the day. Amy slid out from under Bella and joined Lance, who was getting stroked by Beth. Kyle put his hand on Tim's shoulder, letting him know he was going to join the fun, dropping his shorts as he slipped out of the water onto the deck in front of Bella.

Michelle suddenly appeared next to him, her big boobs pressed against his arm, without her bikini. "She is so beautiful isn't she?" referring to Bella on all fours, her firm bubble ass, shining in the red glow and the hang of her perky boobs jiggling, taking Jason from behind while deep-throating Kyle.

"Hmm Hmm," was all Tim could get out, staring at his wife getting fucked in front of everyone. Feeling her hand over his, stroking his dick, he looked at her.

"You need a distraction, Tim," she whispered, stroking him. "Bella is a beautiful woman, and every guy and most of the women wants to fuck her. And they will," smiling up at him. "So how about I take care of you," feeling his cock harden and pulse in her hand. She had him hoist himself up on the edge, as she pulled his shorts down, freeing his rigid cock. She took him in her mouth to the back of her throat and released him. Then again, making sure his cock was slathered in her spit. "You like my big tits don't you, Tim? Want to titty fuck me?" as she wrapped her big breasts around his dick and stroked him with her boobs. She looked up, seeing him watch his wife in awe. "Jason cum inside her yet?" she asked, milking his dick with her tits.

"Not yet. Fuck he is fucking her hard and fast. He must be close," without taking his eyes off his wife. "Oh he is coming now!" he blurted. His cock was freed from between her tits, and they both watched Jason boldly and dramatically announce he was indeed coming. They watched as Bella's ass cheeks jiggled with every hard thrust Jason delivered, emptying himself inside her. When he was satisfied, Jason lifted his hands in the air like he just achieved some miraculous feat. "What a dick," Tim said to no one in particular.

"Yeah, he is. I warned him not to fuck my baby girl hard like that. He'll learn today," Michelle whispered, as she looked up at Tim, smiled, and went back to sucking on his dick. Tim held Michelle's hair out of the way, so he could watch her lips slide up and down on his dick. "You love watching, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess. But I love your big tits," blushing.

She spit on the head of his dick, then lifted her right boob to her lips and licked her nipples, teasing him. "Want to titty fuck me some more?"

The new moans and "Fuck Me!" scream from Bella interrupted their conversation about Michelle's big boobs. Kyle was now holding her pigtails, slowly grinding his cock into her.

"God, I love when he does that. He is grinding her clit and working her inner walls," she told Tim of her husband.

"Hmm, he is fucking her how she likes. She is going to orgasm," he whispered, looking down at Michelle, and taking both her nipples in his fingers. Michelle turned around, the back of her head against his crotch as he continued to play with her tits and nipples. They watched together for several minutes, Kyle fucking Bella expertly, working her into a frenzy, random slaps across her firm ass making her yelp out loud and beg for more. As Bella cried out her orgasm, Kyle fucking her through it, Tim lost control of the pressure he was putting on Michelle's nipples, and she winced.

"Are you going to fuck my ass, Tim?" turning around to face him with a pouty look.

"Fuck me next to Bella," she said, pulling Tim off the ledge to wade to the steps to join Kyle and Bella on the cushions.

Bella turned her head, as far as Kyle would allow, and smiled, seeing her friend next to her on all fours. Kyle let go of Bella's braids and slapped his wife on the ass. Michelle blew a kiss to him, then leaned over and kissed Bella. Bella looked back to see Tim entering her friend's big ass and she immediately gasped, pleasantly surprised.

"Fuck her ass good," she mouthed to Tim, as Kyle gave her a sudden thrust of his own.

Soon Lance and Keith were in front of them again, feeding the girls their cocks as they got fucked. After several minutes, Kyle let Bella know he was about to cum.

Bella released Lance from her mouth and looked back at Kyle, "Want to cum in my mouth?" knowing it wasn't a favorite of Michelle's to do.

"Hell yes!" Kyle grunted as he pulled out and Lance moved to the side. Kyle fed Bella his cock, her orange lips wrapped around him as he fucked her mouth. He grunted and erupted into Bella's mouth, without missing a drop she started swallowing.

"Fuck, Bella," Tim moaned as he thrusted harder into Michelle, seeing his wife drain another cock.

"You like that, honey?" she looked up at him, knowing he did.

Tim just nodded and held Michelle's hips tighter as he thrust harder into her asshole, about to cum any second.

Bella stood, one hand on her husband's chest, the other on her friend's ass cheek as she moaned and grunted. He knew what she was about to do before she did it. "You've been thinking about her ass all week, haven't you?" she whispered as more of a statement than a question. She leaned in and kissed her husband. Passionately. Their tongues swirling, wondering if he could taste the men who had blown their man juice into her mouth today. As she broke her kiss with Tim, over his shoulder she saw the figure watching from the shadows, Sergio. He was staring at her, pumping his cock from the way his hand was moving. "Shit, Amy will fire him if she sees him here," she thought.

That was all it took, kissing his wife's freshly fucked mouth, and he spasmed, shooting streams of cum into Michelle's beautiful thick ass. He held his dick inside her ass while she pushed back on him, milking his shaft of every drop until he slipped out.

The threesome dropped onto the cushions and cuddled, teasing Tim how his fantasy had officially been satisfied, all laughing about him fucking Michelle's big boobs and her ass on the same day. Bella watched as the shadow, or Sergio, carefully slipped through the back grotto door, without being seen. She scanned the grotto to see if anyone else noticed, it didn't seem they had, all focused on their current partners. She might have to ask Amy about it, or maybe she shouldn't and keep Sergio's secret. JB was sitting on the ledge, Tonya's little blonde head bobbing on his big black cock, while Adam had his face buried between Beth's thighs next to them. Beth and JB seemed to be chatting, while they each enjoyed their lovers between their thighs. JB pulled Tonya's head off his cock, told her something and the foursome slipped into the water, and waded out of the grotto through the waterfall together. Bella knew where they were headed, the red room.

Bella asked if anyone else needed a drink, all declining, and headed out of the grotto to catch the foursome that had her so curious. It seemed JB and Beth both controlled the petite couple. She wondered if they had the same arrangement she did with Amy and Michelle, her fingers playing with her collar necklace. Outside the grotto in the sun, Lance and Keith were playing catch, while Amy and Sherry were sliding down the rock slide together, laughing like school girls, minus their bikini tops. She grabbed a towel to wrap around her naked body as she stepped out of the pool, and towards the house. She made her way upstairs to the red room and stood in the doorway to watch the secretive couple engage in their playing.

Tonya and Adam, naked on their knees in the center of the room, while Beth peeled what remained of her swimsuit, and JB sitting on the big red bed stroking his black cock naked was an interesting scene.

Beth broke the silence first, "You both are going to earn your rewards. Come here, sweetie," she said to Tonya, as she sat next to JB, taking over and stroking his black rod.

Bella's nipples stiffened, hearing her refer to Tonya as "sweetie". "Oh my god, they own them," she thought, as she watched Tonya crawl to Beth's feet.

"You want this big cock inside your little pussy, you first have to make me cum," she told Tonya, opening her legs wide.

"Yes, Ma'am," from Tonya's little lips as she looked up at Beth, and leaned her mouth into her.

Beth seemed to enjoy using her blonde submissive, holding her by her hair as she moaned from Tonya's tongue licking and flicking her swollen clit. "Your little slut is the best at eating me," she told JB. Tonya seemed to enjoy devouring Beth's pussy as she did sucking JB's cock the way she moaned herself.

JB instructed Adam to be thankful for having such a hot slut wife by licking her ass and pussy from behind. He gave him specific instructions on how to eat his wife from behind, at times telling him to get his tongue in her asshole, then his finger. Reminding him she needs to be prepped properly for his big black cock, and to tell Tonya "Thank you for being a slut wife" randomly and often. They used them for several minutes, until Beth was close to her orgasm, commanding Tonya to suck her clit and not stop. Adam switched from his tongue to his fingers randomly inside his little wife at JB's directions. Beth announced her orgasm with vulgar words while holding her pet by her hair, telling her not to stop until she gushed all over Tonya's face and mouth.

Bella was dripping, watching the scene in front of her, suddenly deeply envious of Tonya's submission and position with this sexy power couple. What came next was even more erotic, as she leaned into the door jam, watching Adam and Tonya being directed like human fuck toys. With her nipples pressed against the smooth door jam, her fingers were stroking her clit, warm globs of cum dripping onto her fingers as dripped from her freshly fucked pussy.