Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 02

Story Info
Bella & Tim's journey into hot wife life.
18.1k words
4.24
15.1k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
588 Followers

This is a series of adventures Bella and her husband, Tim, have in their initial steps as they explore the Hot Wife lifestyle. If you haven't read "Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife" or "Bella's Hot Wife Adventure Pt 1", I highly recommend you do. Reading the series first will give you insight into this hot young couple's journey, and how they started and developed into the lifestyle.

The first week after their first swinger's party and experiencing multiple lovers the same night, there was much to discuss and share. Tim reminded Bella several times that her ass was still his for the taking, after all, that was their agreement anytime she fucked another man, he got to have her ass afterward. She playfully conceded, but taking Tim in her ass took a little more time, wasn't a "quickie", and tended to be a lot louder than hiding sex in the closet when the boys were home and awake. She was shocked at how long her kitty was still tender from riding the Sybian and fucking Keith, even more than taking Jake a couple of times in a night.

Bella had a lunch date later in the week with Michelle, who wanted to hear all the details, likes, and dislikes she had about the party in case there was something she didn't share in front of Tim. She also wanted to keep developing her younger hot wife friend, guiding her through the lifestyle, knowing it was also for her selfish desire. Michelle always picked quaint restaurants that allowed for private conversations. Bella also found it interesting and sexy how Michelle would tell her what she was wearing as if to ask Bella to wear something similar. More for Michelle's enjoyment, Bella chose to wear a sundress, baby blue and white, loose with spaghetti straps that would keep her cool in the heat wave that was developing. Lately, panties were rarely worn unless she was on her cycle. The girls talked about the other members, their likes, kinks, and talents. Michelle noticed Bella asking more detailed questions about Amy and Lance, than the others. With the heat building, Michelle asked Bella to join her tomorrow to keep her company by the pool since Kyle would be dealing with contractors on their new gazebo being built. They made the date, Bella reminding Michelle she needed to be home by the time the boys got home from school. As they started to say their goodbyes, Bella's phone rang, and she smiled at Michelle.

"Hi, Amy! What a nice surprise," she greeted.

"Hey Sweetie, did I catch you at a good time?" Amy asked, smiling and aroused hearing her new friend's voice.

"Of course, Michelle and I were just wrapping up lunch."

"Even better, I was about to call her next. I need help with some ideas, since Lance and I are hosting the next party at our house. Can you and Michelle come over and brainstorm with me? Please?" in her cutest pleading voice.

"Sounds like fun! I love planning parties. I'll ask her," and without hanging up, relaying the invite to Michelle. "When are you thinking?" asked Bella.

"How about tomorrow? I'll have lunch made, we can hang out by the pool since it's going to be a million degrees. So bring your bikini, sweetie."

"Of course! Can't wait! Michelle said she'd pick me up on the way over about 11. Okay Babes, bye," and disconnected.

"You are going to love their backyard. It's like an oasis. Kyle got the gazebo idea from Lance. This should be fun! So what bikini are you going to wear?" asked Michelle. "Maybe we should both get a new one? Yeah?" daring Bella to agree to go shopping.

"Great idea! I need a new one anyway. Something that Tim would go crazy seeing me wear," blushing. "I've never worn a thong bikini," Bella almost laughed at herself.

"Sweetie, we are going to find something hot! I know just the store! Let's get out of here," Michelle pulled on Bella's hand. "I'll drive!"

They drove downtown, to a local skate and surf store, catering to a much younger crowd. They were welcomed by two young sales girls folding t-shirts, "Welcome in," a bubbly blonde teen greeted them, "anything I can help you find?"

"Yeah, where are your newest, hottest bikinis?" Michelle asked with a grin.

"There," she pointed, "on the back wall," the blonde directed while walking back to show them. "With your tan and blonde hair, you would kill it in red," the blonde told Bella, holding up a tiny red bikini.

"Oh, it's um, so small. Really?" wanting Michelle's guidance.

"Yes, I love that! Your little ass would look hot in it," Michelle reassured her. "Go try it on." As Bella headed for the dressing room, Michelle turned to the little blonde teen, "Okay, you are good at this. Pick one for me."

She went through the rack, "You would look hot in white or black, but your, um, chest is big. We might have to mix and match something," taking a long look at Michelle's big implants. "Are you okay with wearing something smaller?" admiring her braless chest in her sundress.

"It's why he bought them," looking around the store, not seeing anyone else, she slipped her dress down, revealing her bare big breasts and bare pussy to the young sales girl. She held up the small white triangle fabric over her chest, barely covering her areolas. "What do you think?" she smiled.

"Oh damn, that's hot. Your body is beautiful in anything. How about black though?" she suggested. She handed Michelle a black micro bikini, seemingly nothing but strings of fabric.

Bella stepped out sporting the red thong bikini, twirling, "What do you think?"

"That looks fucking hot," the blonde girl announced. "You can tie it behind your neck like how you have it, or you can remove the strings here and wear it as a bandeau top," as she adjusted the top on Bella's boobs, showing her where to remove the tiny strings.

"Michelle!!" Bella shouted, seeing her friend naked in the middle of the store.

"What?" giggling. "Not like she hasn't seen tits before," stepping into the black bikini.

"Or pussy and ass," the blonde whispered under her breath, helping Michelle adjust it on her big boobs.

"I am getting this," Bella said to no one, untying it, shimmying the tight bottoms down her legs and handing them to the girl. She laughed at Michelle as she walked naked through the store to retrieve her dress and sandals from the dressing room.

"What do you think?" she asked the girl with a smile.

"It's hot! You should get it."

"I will if you help me out of it," smiled Michelle.

The young lady didn't hesitate, untying the small strings from around her neck and back, releasing her big boobs right in front of her. She hooked her fingertips into the sides of the bikini on Michelle's hips and slowly pulled them down as she went down with them to her feet. Michelle stepped out of one leg, as she did put it over the girl's shoulder, so her pussy was right in her face.

"You like that don't you?" she teased the girl looking up at her.

She just nodded, as if waiting for more instruction.

"You can kiss or touch her if you like, sweetie," giving the girl permission to touch her however she wanted.

She leaned in and pressed her lips to Michelle's pussy, parting her lips with her tongue, and pulled back.

"Good girl," Michelle admired and stepped into her dress.

On the way back to Bella's car, Michelle told her what she did, and was feeling extremely horny, asking Bella if she could stop by and play for a while.

"You know I can't," Bella laughed. "I need to be home by the time the boys get home, in 30 minutes. They will both snitch on me if I'm not," Bella giggled again. "But maybe I can help as you drive?" she whispered as she leaned into Michelle's ear and put her hand on her bare thigh. "Would you like that?" sliding her hand under Michelle's dress as her legs parted for her. Fortunately, the Mercedes has lane control assist, so she could maintain her lane as she drove, Bella's fingers working her clit. Dark-tinted windows hid Bella's lips and tongue playing on her right nipple, now out of her dress.

"Yes, god I love it when you finger me, sweetie," her legs now wide, one hand on the steering wheel, the other gripping Bella's blonde hair. "Make me cum, sweetie,"

Bella worked her friend's pussy into a frenzy, almost rough as she pushed her two fingers into her wetness, pumping her fingers as fast as she could. The sounds she was making as her juices splashed on her hand turned her on more, sucking on Michelle's nipple, pulling on it aggressively.

"You want to call me your little slut, don't you?" Bella hissed while looking up at her.

"Yes! she smiled at her. "You know I love it when you are a little slut for me. Now fuck me, make me cum," as she put her head back at a red light and let Bella play with her.

Bella brought her to orgasm fairly quickly, pinching her swollen clit in her fingers, and wiping her juices up with a towel from the back seat. They kissed as they pulled next to Bella's SUV, talking about how much fun they will have tomorrow.

On the drive home, Bella realized what she meant when she said "How much fun they will have". "Oh damn, they are both going to play with me," Bella thought, feeling herself get flush.

Bella put her little bikini in her swimsuit drawer and got the house ready for the boys to come home. When Tim got home, as their ritual, she greeted him in the garage and told him about her day, how she and Michelle went bikini shopping, and their plans for tomorrow. "I'm a little nervous, though," she confessed.

"Why would you be nervous, you always seem comfortable with Michelle. It makes me a little nervous," teasing her about her girl crush.

"I don't know. I just get so submissive around Michelle, and now Amy. Oh my god, Amy is so hot, and I know she wants me to. I think tomorrow might be a little naughty honey,"

"Tomorrow? What's tomorrow?" he asked like he missed something.

"Oh yeah, back to my day. Amy is hosting next month's party and wants to get our ideas on it. So Michelle and I are going to her house and relax by the pool. Michelle said she has an amazing oasis of a pool. Should be a lot of fun," she let the last words hang, "and I got a new bikini you will like," blushing as she kissed Tim before the boys came out yelling and fighting with each other.

"Can't wait to see it! You still owe me something," reminding her of the ass fucking he was expecting.

"Oh my god. Maybe tonight," as she rushed the boys back inside.

While Bella made dinner, Tim would sneak up behind her and grab her ass and whisper naughty things about his hot wife while she cooked and stirred her ingredients. Getting the boys' homework completed, and off into showers, Tim took every moment to tell Bella how much he appreciated his beautiful wife and loved how she embraced the hot wife life, groping her with every opportunity. She knew he was getting himself worked up, and she was loving his attention. While the boys were in the shower, she took her chance to tease him more, lifting her tank top and bra off in front of him, playing with her hard nipples and breasts as he stared from the couch. She let a thin drool run from her lips to her right nipple and rubbed it over them, watching him adjust himself, getting hard while he watched. Hearing the water turn off, she tossed her tank top and bra to him and retrieved her robe she left in the laundry room. "You might want to take a shower yourself," she told him walking down the hall to the boy's room.

Getting the boys to bed was one of her favorite things as a mom; talking about their day, their dreams, and plans for tomorrow. But right now, her nipples were aching under her robe, and she needed Tim's attention. She turned their light off, making sure they both closed their eyes and went fast to sleep.

She locked their bedroom door as she dropped her robe, slid her loose lounge shorts off, and made her way to the sound of the running shower. Tim had his dick in his hand, stroking it slowly, his eyes closed, head tilting up into the water as she softly opened the glass door.

"That had better be you," he said without opening his eyes. "And you had better be naked," reaching out to feel for his wife.

He couldn't feel her, because she had already gone to her knees in front of him. The next thing he felt was her lips wrapping around the head of his modest dick while he stroked his shaft. He let go and his hand immediately went into her hair, now wet from the falling water. She took his entire dick into her mouth with one gulp and then released. "Does that feel better than your hand?" caressing his now smooth balls, flicking his cockhead with her tongue.

"What would feel better is your hot little ass everyone wants, but only I get to have," he whispered, pulling her up off her knees on the tile floor.

Knowing he would be wanting her ass, she brought the new bottle of lube into the shower with her. She handed the lube to him, "Use lots, please," as she bent over in front of him, her hands on the shower walls.

"First I need to taste you," spreading her tight ass cheeks and plunging his mouth over her ass and down to her pussy.

"Yikes, easy there, honey," feeling his mouth pressing on her ass and pussy. "God, I love it when you lick on me," relaxing quickly with every lick of his tongue. She felt her juices flowing, "Must be all that play with Michelle today," she thought. She felt his fingers slip inside her pussy, teasing her, and his tongue rimmed her bum hole. "Prep me with your finger," she breathed heavily.

He loved admiring her tight little ass. Whether naked or in clothes, he knew everyone wanted her, wanted her ass. But this was his, and only his. He never imagined she would let him fuck her in the ass, and now here he was, lubing his cock to enjoy her, as much as she enjoyed taking him. He pushed the tip of his dick through her tight ring and stopped for her to adjust. She was taking him quicker now that she had more practice, had her ass prepped more often with her plug, wondering if she was using it without him. It didn't matter, here he was, pushing up into her tight hole, about to ass fuck his wife until he was ready to explode.

She grunted, forcing herself to relax while pushing out against him, feeling her ass being invaded. Not sure she would ever get used to this feeling, the slight pain, then the pure euphoria of being ass fucked, "But god, I love it when he pounds my ass," she thought as he started to thrust. She didn't expect him to last long, and she was used to savoring the pleasure as quickly as she could. She was used to it, from having him in her pussy to now taking him in the ass. As his thrusting picked up speed, she knew he had to be close, "Fuck," she moaned, steadying herself, keeping her head from hitting the tile wall. "Damn, honey, ugh," she groaned, feeling his entire length driving into her ass. She was starting to get sore. Then it hit. She screamed, feeling a sudden orgasm crash into her. She bucked her hips, her body shaking, and Tim kept thrusting, holding her hips tighter.

"That's it, that's it, yes, yes," Tim repeated as he unloaded into her ass.

They stayed still for what seemed like several minutes, the water turning lukewarm, until his cock slipped from her ass soft, bringing with it a glob of cum.

"Geez, Tim," forcing herself to stand up, then squat with her thighs burning. "Are you taking supplements or blue pills?" wiping herself as more cum leaked from her tender ass. "You are even cumming more," showing him the glob of cum in her hand.

"No, nothing. I think it's just the eroticism of being in your ass, maybe?' as he shrugged, slightly embarrassed.

"Well, I like it," standing and turning to face him, kissing his lips. "I love it when you make me orgasm. Hope you can do that again. I didn't know you could orgasm from having it in the booty," she giggled.

The next morning, Bella was making the kids breakfast before school, wearing shorts she borrowed from Michelle the week before, short and barely covering her ass, and a tank top without a bra.

"You look amazing this morning," Tim greeted her, hands on her ass at the stove as she flipped pancakes. "But not sure the boys should be seeing their mom looking like a hot wife first thing in the morning," kissing her ear.

"Oops, I didn't even realize," pulling her shorts down slightly. "You are right. Embracing the whole hotwife thing a little too much I guess. Every time I put something on, I wonder if I look hot in it. It's terrible, I know," moving him out of the way to get the boys to eat and out the door.

"Let's eat up boys. Hey, take your time riding home today. Mommy might be a little late getting home, and I don't want you speed demons to beat me home on your bikes. Okay?"

"Sure, mom. Not a big deal. I know the garage code if we beat you," Scott said acting several years older than his twelve years.

Bella walked Tim out to the garage, "So you have plans today?" Tim asked curiously.

"Yeah, remember, Amy and Michelle. Planning the party at Amy's in a couple of weeks," kissing him. "And maybe if you send me a sweet text later, I'll send you pics of me in my new bikini you forgot to put me in last night," she grinned at him. "And if you are really good, maybe I will show you pics of Amy, and your big titty friend, Michelle, in their bikini's too!" raising her eyes at him as she went back into the house.

Amy's house was at the end of a long driveway on several acres of land. Michelle slowed the car as Bella talked about how beautiful it was, the property, horses on each side, roaming green fields. Michelle explained Amy and Lance bred show horses, Tennessee Walkers Amy still rode in shows. Bella was mesmerized by the powerful animals, not knowing anything about them. Amy's house was a beautiful craftsman, perfectly set on their property. Amy greeted them at the door, wearing a strapless white dress, with a blue bikini visible under it. Amy gave them each a hug and kiss but held onto Bella's hand as she guided them through the house to the back veranda and pool. There was a young woman, probably a maid of some sort setting out a food platter and drink buckets with wine, coolers, and water.

Amy guided them to a glass table, with 3 note pads for them to write on. Amy got straight to the point, as they sat, Michelle poured three glasses of wine, while Amy handed out directions and tasks.

"So I am thinking of a 40's theme, and everyone can wear costumes. What do you think?"

"Serious? No one wants to wear costumes Amy," Michelle let out, disappointment in her voice as she put her glass to her lips.

"I'm trying to think of a fun theme. I want this one to be unique. What about a couple's cartoon themes? Like Fred and Wilma? That would be fun," questioned herself.

Michelle and Bella both wrinkled their noses without saying anything, letting her know it didn't sound good at all.

Bella's phone buzzed on the table and she smiled, causing her friends to notice. "It's Tim, asking if we are having fun. Is it Okay if I send him selfies of us?" she asked her friends.

"Hell yeah, let's tease him while he's at work," Michelle announced, moving out of her chair to stand behind Bella.

Bella snapped a couple of pics of her and Michelle and asked Amy to join them. "I want to show him my new bikini," slipping out of her sundress. Posing with Michelle, Amy joined in the fun as she dropped her sundress. Not to be outdone, Michelle untied her bikini top and rested her big boobs on Bella's shoulder as she snapped pics.

"Maybe some more wine and a little sun will spark some ideas," Michelle announced, making her way to the pool. Amy and Bella watched as her thick ass shook on the way to the pool.

"Oh my god, she is something else. But got to love her," whispered Amy to Bella.

"I know. I love her to death," giggled Bella, making her way to the pool.

"Your bikini is hot, sweetie!" her eyes roamed over Bella's curvy figure in her new red bikini.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
588 Followers