Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and Michelle both crossed their legs, containing their squirming wetness watching this woman do her craft. "That sounds wonderful. You are very creative!" Amy complimented.

"Thank you. That's very kind of you. Ah, and if you decide to plug her, a diamond plug would look beautiful on her. But keep it small, so the cock can enjoy her tightness," patting Bella on the ass for her to stand up straight. "You can pick it up next Friday."

The girls talked about their new lingerie boutique and the amazing woman the entire way home, laughing, and getting themselves worked into a frenzy.

The next few weeks seemed like a boring change in scenery for Tim and Bella. The surgery went well and as planned, and Bella even recovered quicker than expected, being well cared for by the staff. Tim and her mistresses visited her daily to keep her company and to keep her comfortable. Bella was nervous at the massive size, but the doctor and staff assured her it was a lot of swelling, and would go down some. Michelle kept teasing her about the compression bra she needed to wear and reminded her of all the hot things she would be wearing soon.

Bella kept asking about the white lingerie the girls bought for her breast reveal and couldn't wait to see it. Tim asked more questions than expected and was eager to put his hot wife on display in it. To Tim, he would be happy seeing her in anything with her and her new big boobs on display.

The week of the "Casino Night" with the group, Bella got more excited to reveal her new boobs to the world. The swelling had gone down considerably and she was enjoying the new sensations. She kept home most of the time, and when she did venture to the store, she felt confident, getting pleasure from the lustful and envious looks. The boys started to comment, asking about how much bigger they were, like Michelle's, which made her smile. Also, thankful they weren't teenagers yet to tease her about them.

The Friday before the Saturday event at Beth's, Amy and Michelle delivered her new lingerie piece. Bella was on pins and needles, waiting for them to arrive, seeing the lingerie to reveal her new big breasts to everyone.

Seeing Michelle's Cayan pull into the driveway, Bella ran out to greet her two best friends. Both women, always dressed their best in sun dresses, while Bella was wearing her leggings and tank top.

"Look at you, Sweetie!" Michelle exclaimed while wrapping her arms around Bella, and kissing her cheek.

"You look great!" Amy joined, hugging Bella and kissing her lips naturally.

"Thanks! I feel so good. I am so excited. I haven't been going anyway yet."

"You are going to look stunning in this," Amy said, holding up the white lingerie still wrapped in plastic on the hangar. "Damn, you look hot," her eyes admiring Bella's new big boobs.

"Look at her," Michelle said, cupping Bella's boobs, "her nipples are even getting hard already!"

"Damn. It took almost a year before my nipples started responding!" Amy announced, touching Bella's right nipple poking through her tank top.

"Oh my god! Let's get inside before my neighbors start asking too many questions," pulling her friends by their hands into the house.

"Let's see how this fits on your sexy self, sweetie," Amy suggested, pulling the plastic covering off the white lace.

"First, get undressed," Michelle directed.

Bella grinned, knowing it was going to happen. She peeled down her leggings, not wearing any panties or socks brought a slight "hmm" from Michelle. She peeled her tight tank top over her head, and it hung up on her boobs, which made them all laugh at the struggle of having big boobs. The fullness of her new boobs looked amazing, and her pink nipples and areolas looked luscious as ever.

Standing naked in her living room, Amy held up her new white lingerie and helped slide her body into it. The half cups were a perfect shape and match, holding her big breasts up, and keeping her pink nipples exposed and prominent. The silky straps that wrapped around her hips and waist were adjusted equally over her skin. The thin and narrow sheer that barely covered her pink pussy fit perfectly, not bunching up over her lips or too narrow so her lips would slide out.

"Amy, I thought it was supposed to be crotchless for the cocks entering?" Michelle asked annoyed.

Amy smiled, "You mean these slits?" sliding her fingers through the thin fabric to her bare pussy lips.

"Oh fuck! That's sexy! I want panties like those!" Michelle exclaimed, parting her legs in her short dress, and running her fingers over her black thong. "Is there one for her ass?"

Amy put her hand on Bella's back, for her to bend over, ran her finger down her back, between her ass cheeks, and pushed through the sheer fabric until she was at Bella's bare asshole.

"Hmm, I miss this," Bella moaned, feeling her tender spot being touched.

"It's like my finger just sinks through the sheer," pushing and pulling her finger through the nonvisible slit.

Standing in her white lingerie, Bella was feeling on fire and incredibly sexy about herself. Her friends cheered her confidence, and how beautiful her body looked.

Amy had her remove it before her juices started flowing more, and they discussed how Bella should wear her makeup and hair. Bella, feeling slightly overwhelmed, had no idea what they were talking about when it came to make-up. So the girls agreed, that Amy and Lance would come early, so Amy could help with her makeup and they'd get dressed together.

Bella and Tim slept in longer than usual for a Saturday, but not too long before the boys were jumping on the bed, waking them up. Bella wanted to be well rested, unsure of how the night's festivities would be, only assured by Amy and Michelle, that it would be a memorable one with lots of surprises. Bella made the boys waffles, teasing them about making sure Nana and Papa didn't wear them out on their sleepover. Tim's parents were more than happy to take the boy's once a month for a night or two so Tim and Bella could have "date nights". She avoided the boy's questions about date nights, where they were going for dinner, and who they were going with. Bella made Scotty blush when she told him they were going out with Lance and Amy and would be coming over to see him, with a wink.

Bella took a long bath, soaking her body in a bath bomb, thankful she decided to start waxing regularly. She inserted her plug, expecting Tim to take her tight bum hole, and the plug always made it more comfy, especially when her kitty was on fire and swollen.

Tim and Bella got dressed in their loungewear, not able to let the kids or grandparents see them in their date night attire. Tim announced he'd take the boys over to his parent's house, and started getting them into the car when Scotty kept stalling, always forgetting something in his room. Tim put his hands on Scotty's shoulders and told him Amy probably wouldn't be coming until later, and they needed to get going. Just as he was having his father talk, Lance and Amy drove into the driveway.

Thankful Amy was dressed decently, Tim let the boys rush to her car door to greet her. As sexy and hot as Amy was, she was always sweet with the boys; like the perfect aunty every boy admired.

"Hey guys!" Amy shouted, stepping out of the Range Rover in a tight crop tank top and leggings.

"Hi, Amy! Hi Lance," the boys shouted in unison wrapping their arms around Amy's waist for a hug.

She gave them each a peck on their foreheads, "Have fun at Nana and Papa's tonight!" as they ran back to Tim to get into the car.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. Lance, there's beer in the fridge, make yourself at home," as he got into the car.

Bella greeted Amy and Lance at the door, giving them both a kiss and hug. "I have no idea how to do my hair, or even where to begin," Bella told Amy exasperated.

"You girls do your thing, I'll be on the couch in case you need any second opinions or a spectator," slapping them both on the ass as he made his way to the kitchen. "Bella, your boobs look amazing by the way," he grinned, giving her a wink.

"Thank you, Sir. Should I give you first touch as a thank you for bringing your better half over to help me?" she teased, grabbing her boobs in both hands.

Bella stripped her tank and leggings off, sitting on the cushioned makeup chair as Amy did her magic in front of the mirror. Amy put her long blonde hair in thick wavy curls that made her hair look much bigger than it was and framed her face elegantly. She starts with her eyes, applying black eyeliner to enhance her eyes, and then a thicker white feline eyeliner flicks out the corner of her eyes. The lines were perfectly placed and took twice as long as her hair. The white was bright, in the background of her thick black mascara eyelashes.

"Is Tim back yet? I need to call him so he doesn't get talking baseball with his dad," moving into the bedroom to get her cellphone. "Oh shit, 11 missed calls!" just as her phone rang in her hand.

"Bella! Fuck, I've been calling!" Tim yelled, clearly upset at more than just her not answering her phone.

"Amy was doing my makeup. What's wrong?"

"Dad fell off the ladder as I was pulling up. I think he broke his leg, maybe his hip. And he hit his head pretty good and blacked out. The ambulance just left with him, and I am headed to the hospital now."

"Oh my god. Um, okay. I'll get the boys so your mom can go to the hospital."

"No, she is with me. My sister was there, so they were playing with her boys. They're fine. You go ahead to the party with Amy, and I'll meet you there later."

"Tim, I can't go to the party without you. I'll go get the boys."

"No. Let's see how Dad is doing. It's probably just a broken leg and he'll be home tonight. I'll meet you at Beth and JB's. Really! Go ahead. It sounds worse than what it is."

"Okay, but keep me updated."

"I will. Have Lance take some pics of you in your new, um outfit," catching himself in front of his mother.

"How about if I have him take pics of me doing things you love seeing? Maybe it will motivate you to drive faster!" she teased.

Bella explained what happened with Tim's dad, and he would meet them there later.

Amy looked at her, not saying anything, but with a contemplating look on her face.

"What? Is that okay?"

"Sweetie, Beth, and JB have a unique gathering when it's their turn hosting. It will be different, and if they see you walking in single, you are going to get swarmed with attention," eyebrows raised, as if there was more than she was telling.

"Everyone knows I am married. Wait, who do you mean 'they'?" she asked nervously.

"Beth likes to do things up big, and they tend to invite friends you don't know. Just stay by my side, okay?" reaching out to touch her cheek like a mother guiding a daughter through a life-changing moment.

"Okay, I will," smiling submissively at her new direction.

"Let's get dressed," peeling off her tank top. "Sweetie, I got you a new plug," holding up a steel plug with a white jewel end.

"Oh wow. It's bigger than mine," as she turned nervously, looking back at her holding the bigger plug, showing Amy her plug already inserted.

"Let's switch these," she told her, twisting the plug already in her ass and gently pulling it out.

The girls put their lingerie on together, helping each other adjust straps, lace, and fabric into place. Bella's white ensemble with several straps around her hips enhanced her hips and thighs, similarly to the way the half-cup top part enhanced the size and fullness of her new boobs. The stiffened laced under her boobs lifted them perfectly while leaving her pink nipples and areolas exposed. Amy outlined Bella's areola's with a thin white line and watched her apply her bright white lipstick. She wanted to test the sheer fabric covering her pussy to make sure the invisible slits were lined up to her entrance but knew where it would go if she touched her.

Amy was wearing a beautiful red and black corset, adorned with small crystals along the top edge that brought more attention to her big breasts, squeezed into the corset top. While her nipples were covered, her areolas became visible with the slightest jiggle. Her ruby-red thong made her ass look more inviting than ever, while barely covering her smooth pussy.

They walked into the living room together, shocking Lance as he watched the Rangers game. "Holy fuck!" he gasped, staring at the two most beautiful women. "You girls look amazing!" standing up for a closer inspection. Grabbing his wife's ass with both hands while kissing her lips, he whispered how hot she looked. "And you, girl. Damn," admiring her big new tits. "May I?" reaching out to touch her enhanced flesh.

"Please do," she blushed, sticking her chest out, exaggerating them.

Lance cupped them both in his hands, squeezed, and then looked at Amy. "You are going to have to keep an eye on her tonight. She is going to get bombarded," leaning down to kiss her pink nipple.

"Tim's dad had an accident, so he will meet us there later. Is it okay if I ride you? I mean ride with you," Bella teased.

They laughed, and Bella started turning off the lights.

"Oh, I have something else for you, Sweetie. Wear this until I tell you to take it off to reveal you," holding up a long sheer, and silky lingerie coat. It would have been a robe, but it had two buttons at the belly instead of a belt, keeping the front open enough to display her big breasts, but enough to cover her nipples with the perfectly placed lace design.

"Oh my god, it's so beautiful," slipping into it.

"Remember to keep it on until I say so."

"Yes, ma'am," showing her mistress she would obey her tonight.

In the car, Bella squirmed nervously in the backseat, wondering how the group would like her new breasts, and wondering who else Beth had invited.

After Amy reminded her to stay close, taking her by the hand, they followed Lance through the front door. The R&B music filled the air, along with the laughs of her friends enjoying the evening together.

"Bella! Bella!" various voices announced as she walked into the large living room.

Bella hugged several of her friends with kisses. Bella noticed, not only a photographer taking random pictures but also the waiters. She counted four waiters, all shirtless black men wearing tight small booty shorts and very strong bodies, holding silver trays with drinks and a small bottle of lube.

"Welcome everyone to our home!" Beth announced to the room, getting everyone's attention while holding JB's hand. "If you have been with us long enough, you know we love hosting, and JB tells me I go way over the top," bringing laughs and claps. "Tonight I bring you our servers who are here to serve your needs, in any way you dream. Tonya, pace yourself, honey!" making Tonya blush and fan herself. "If you would like any pictures taken, the photographer has several backdrops at his disposal. Rest assured, I control the memory stick, so they won't be leaving the house and all have signed NDAs, so feel free to be uninhibited as you would like. Have fun!"

As Beth stepped side to join her guests, Michelle and Amy slipped up to the sides of Bella, and looked around the room, being sure to gain everyone's attention. Nothing needed to be said, as all eyes were focused on the the two women slowly and seductively slipping Bella's sheer coat off her shoulders, revealing her and her new breasts to the group.

"Fuck! Someone got new toys," someone called out, bringing cheers and claps from the others.

"Bella, you are stunning," Keith said aloud, kissing her on the cheek as he moved into the next room.

"I hope you don't mind me playing with you tonight, gorgeous," Jason told her.

"Not before I get my hands and mouth on you beautiful. That is beautiful! Where did you get it?" Jason's wife, Sherry, asked.

"We had it custom-made for her," Michelle interjected. "Sherry, you better get in line, because this hottie is going to be a busy girl," Michelle laughed.

Bella suddenly felt on center stage, just where she liked, with all eyes on her. The only thing different was the waiters looking lustfully at her, and she felt herself tingle.

"Sugar, how about we get some pictures of you with your friends?" the photographer asked.

Amy agreed and walked Bella with Michelle to the Vegas backdrop already set up in the large open game room. With Bella between her two mistresses, the photographer started clicking away on his camera. The girls started playing into it, laughing as they posed in various ways, the older man guiding them to move their bodies in certain ways. Soon the camera was focused on Bella, holding both her friend's faces to her big breasts as they suckled her exposed nipples. Another position found Bella bent at the waist, kissing Amy's exposed breasts out of her corset with Michelle kissing Bella's ass cheek, all three smiling and giggling at the camera.

"Enough of this teasing," Michelle blurted, taking Bella and Amy by the hand. "Let's go to the playroom."

Amy agreed, her hand running over her husband's bare chest in the hallway while passing on the way to the playroom. Bella caught Lance's hand, pulling him with them. The playroom was a large garage, elegantly decorated, with red and white tea lights dangling from the ceiling, red plush carpet, and several red and black circular cushioned beds. They walked past Adam and Tonya on one of the beds with JB next to Tonya.

"I love your lingerie, Bella," Tonya complimented, as Adam lowered himself between her thighs.

"Thank you, that's so sweet," Bella replied, looking down at her little hand wrapped around JB's big black cock.

Michelle climbed onto the center of the next available bed, pulling Bella onto it with her as Michelle went to her back. Amy took advantage of Bella's beautiful ass up, kissing her exposed ass cheeks, and fingers slipping through the sheer slit of her panties. Bella moaned, feeling the touch on her pussy, while Michelle's tongue danced around her nipples, squeezing her new breasts.

The two women devoured Bella, touching and kissing every part of her body, while she reached out to touch Lance's bare chest, moaning while he touched her breasts and ass standing over them. With Amy's tongue licking her pussy from behind, and Michelle tweaking and licking her nipples, she reached down into Lance's loose pants and pulled his cock free. Now rock hard in her hand, she stroked him, thanking him for her new tits, she wrapped her lips around his cock and started sucking.

Bella's blowjobs were known to be the best, the way she could deep throat any big cock, and savored the pleasure of her partners. Lance held her blonde hair, enjoying her mouth, as Michelle and Amy switched positions. Bella released her mouth from Lance's cock, and immediately was guided into Amy's pussy, as Michelle began licking and finger fucking Bella from behind. It wasn't long before Amy was having an orgasm, while Michelle was roughly finger-banging Bella from behind.

"Would you like to be my first titty fuck Lance?" Bella asked, looking up, her pretty face covered in Amy's juices.

"If it's okay with Amy?" looking at Amy smiling, a proud look on her face.

Bella went to her knees on the carpet, while Lance sat, the girls watching eagerly as she held her new big tits up to Lance's hard wet cock. She wrapped them around his cock, spitting on his cock to lube it up, and bounced up and down to milk his shaft as she watched Lance enjoy her new tits. As he got close, he stopped her, wanting to save his load.

"I'm here when you are ready," she told him, kissing the tip of his cock as she stood. "I love my lingerie!" she said to her mistresses. "It's so sexy and stays in place," caressing her body and bare exposed tits.

"Your juices make the sheer fabric glisten," Michelle noticed, watching her pet distracted by the activity across the room.