Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shouldn't. Beth just hired me to take pictures of her friends," blushing more, staring at her hard nipples.

She took his hand and pulled him out the side door of the garage to the side of the house. "You are so sweet and was hot how you guided me. You can touch me," he whispered, guiding his hand to her right breast.

He squeezed, then caressed her big boob, running his soft frail fingers over her nipple. She took his other hand and placed it on her other breast, then pulled his head into her tits for him to kiss. He responded quickly with his mouth, kissing, licking, and sucking all over her big new tits. Not caring if he was licking up residual cum, he was enjoying this young blonde with big tits. Bella moaned, enjoying the suckling on her tits, as he worked them in his hands. She wasn't attracted to him, being an older frail man, but giving him this pleasure made her happy and satisfied.

She reached down, feeling his cock hard through his pants, she squeezed his shaft and giggled. "You really like my big tits, don't you?" with one hand on his hard dick over his pants, the other on the back of his balding head.

He moaned and grunted something.

"Let me take care of this for you," she said, turning around, so his back was against the side of the house looking him in the eyes as she squatted down in front of him. She got his pants undone fairly quickly and wrapped her lips around his modest dick as soon as it was free. She didn't need his hands pulling her head down onto him, she easily took his dick to the base on her own. She bobbed her mouth several times on his dick, when she felt the stiffness change, knowing he was close already. She looked up at him, the tip of his dick on her lips, and said, "Give it to me," as she pumped his shaft thru her hand until he squirted into her mouth. "Hmm, thank you," she smiled as she swallowed his spunk and stood. "You should probably get back inside," she warned and walked around the back of the house.

She stopped herself, feeling the sudden pain of her used pussy, caught her breath, and bent over to try to see how much damage had been done to her small kitty. By the light of the pool behind her, she saw her once tight pink pussy, now swollen and bright red, her lips stretched wide, and could even see the gaping hole inside her.

"I like to look at my pussy too after taking those big cocks," Tonya whispered next to her.

"Fuck! You scared me, Tonya!"

Tonya giggled, "I've been here the entire time, recovering. Adam usually brings me someplace quiet and tends to me after. But I needed some alone time."

"You are addicted, aren't you?" Tonya asked.

"Addicted? What do you mean?" Bella asked, looking through the windows at the young black men she just fucked being sucked and stroked by her friends.

"You know what I mean. I saw the way you enjoyed those black cocks. I also watched how you fucked JB the first time. Reminded me of myself, when I first joined," she whispered, touching Bella's shoulder.

"I don't know. Fuck! Their cocks are so big and powerful. Are they all hung like that?" Bella whispered back, looking through the windows.

"Not all. Most are average. But the big ones know how to fuck."

"Now that you've been blacked, you are going to want more. You should give me a call sometime when you are in need. I have a few friends Adam doesn't know about when he is at work," she finished with a giggle.

"Really? WOW! Um, not sure I could do that without telling Tim. He probably wouldn't mind."

"Give it some thought. Take some Motrin and ice in a towel to help the swelling. Your pussy is really pretty."

"Thank you," watching Tonya walk away, red hand prints visible on her pale white ass, even in the dim light.

As she looked back into the room, she saw Michelle on the couch, legs spread, with Tim between them, eating her out. "God, I am a lucky woman," she thought to herself as she watched through the window.