Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 04

Story Info
Bella's hot Wife Adventure with new boobs.
11.3k words
4.19
11.3k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
595 Followers

This is a series of adventures Bella and her husband, Tim, have in their walk exploring the Hot Wife lifestyle. If you haven't read "Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife" or the previous parts of "Bella's Hot Wife Adventure Pt 1-3", I highly recommend you do. Reading the series first will give you insight into this hot young couple's journey, and how they started and developed into the lifestyle.

For the next two weeks after Bella's incredible hot date night with Jake, that's all they talked about. Her mistresses wanted details from how she walked in the dress to how she made both men cum. Jake, her first lover, had invited her to a charity event, purchased her a beautiful sexy dress, and ended up sharing her with the good-looking young room service waiter. Bella sucked him off at the instruction of Jake before Jake himself fucked her thoroughly.

The girls spent a lot of time together, mostly at Amy's ranch, relaxing by the pool or in the playroom together. They were having lunch when Michelle brought up Bella's future surgery date. Bella was excited, yet nervous to be getting her breasts enhanced. Amy and Michelle, both enhanced, walked her through the process with tips and suggestions for recovery. Amy's surgeon was doing the enhancement and already had a recovery suite in the hotel across the street, reserved with nurses to check on her regularly.

Amy suggested a trip to the store to pick out new lingerie for Bella's reveal at the next group event. Michelle chimed in her enthusiasm for a girls' shopping trip, and Bella reluctantly agreed.

Sitting in the back of Amy's Porsche Cayenne, Bella protested being able to find something since she wasn't sure how big or full her new breasts would eventually become. "What if they are not as big as I want and don't look natural like yours? Or worse, what if they are bigger than I imagined and I look obnoxiously huge?" Bella argued nervously.

Michelle, always the sexual optimist, "It won't really matter how they turn out, Sweetie! You will still be hot as fuck, and everyone will want to get their hands on you! And I will be reminding you daily, Sweetie," she turned to look at Bella, teasing her.

"Sweetie, they are going to turn out beautifully! Don't worry, Dr. Harper is the best, and you have a beautiful figure. You are only getting 350 cc's, so should be a full D or small DD," Amy encouraged.

"Well, I made a slight change. Tim and I were playing around with the cc bags, putting them in bra's and I want to be at least a DD. So I had Dr. Harper add a little more. I'm going to do 380 cc's."

"I love it, Sweetie!" Michelle added. "Oh my god, you're going to be almost as big as me, and then Tim won't want to play with mine!" she laughed. "You are going to be so hot with new tits, baby."

"I can't wait to see you in a baby doll," grinning at Bella in the rearview mirror.

"Amy, remember that Outkast Cora blue mini dress we saw for Bella? With her new boobs, she would look fucking hot! I am going to get it for her!" Michelle exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh my god! That would look so gorgeous on her!"

"Um, hey! Do I get a choice here?" Bella giggled at her friends.

"No!" they both shouted in unison, filling the SUV with laughter.

They pulled up to the valet line in front of Nordstrom, and Michelle turned to look at Bella. "Sweetie, are you wearing panties?"

"You really have to ask? Of course not!" Bella giggled, opening her legs in her little dress to reveal her smooth bare kitty.

"Okay good. All this talk about your new boobs has me wet, and I want that little pussy in a changing room," Michelle smiled, touching Bella's bare thigh.

"Glad, I'm not the only one," Amy admitted, squeezing her thighs in her short dress. "My nipples are hard," she revealed, cupping both her tits as the young valet reached her door.

"Sounds like I am in store for more than just new lingerie," Bella said, reaching over both seats to grope both of her mistress's boobs.

"You can bet your sweet little ass on that," Michelle said, holding Bella's hand to her boob while the valet opened the door and watched her being groped.

The girls browsed Nordstrom's lingerie department together, but couldn't find anything sexy enough for Bella to reveal to the next group night. So they moved through the mall to find VS and Fredricks. Michelle told Amy about the store, where she got Bella's bikini, and added it to the list of stops. The three of them walking side by side, often holding hands with Bella, all wearing sundresses, brought plenty of looks and attention. Bella and Amy mostly ignored the leers, but Michelle used the attention for her benefit, smacking a young man on his ass when she caught him staring at her cleavage, and then obtained his socials for another time.

They strolled through VS, picking up various items and holding them up to Bella's body, or asking each other their thoughts on certain items. Amy picked up a hot pink baby doll with lace cups and a sheer apron that fell from the cups along with a matching thong. Bella liked it, but Michelle said it looked too vanilla for the reveal night. Michelle held up a black lace-up, crotchless teddy, that would barely contain her new boobs but also show off her beautiful bare pussy with cross cross front panties, bare from behind.

"Oh, that is hot," Bella said, running her fingers over the lace that would barely cover her chest.

"Your hot little ass would be displayed nicely," Amy added, easing up behind Bella and cupping her ass through her dress.

"Anything I can help you ladies find," a busty Latina wearing a Lori name tag and traditional black skirt suit that was the norm for VS employees.

"We're just looking for something to slut her up after she gets her new boobs," Michelle smiled, looking at Bella blushing.

"Oh, well. Um, how big will you be going?" she asked Bella.

Amy answered for her, "About a DD, maybe DDD. We want to reveal her, but she has an ass to die for, and don't want it covered completely either." Amy offered while caressing Bella's ass in front of the sales girl.

"Um, yeah. She does," staring at Amy's hand caressing Bella's tight round ass. "Um, we have some After Dark items you ladies might enjoy," walking them to a back corner where Michelle found the black lace teddy.

Lori took a red corset with a matching thong off the wall and offered it as a suggestion, holding it up to Bella for them to see.

"That's hot," Amy offered.

"It's sexy. I like it," Bella complimented, holding it closer to her chest. "My new boobs would probably fall out of it."

"Not slutty enough for you, Sweetie," Michelle said.

"Yeah, true. Isn't this month's theme Tropical Island?" asked Bella turning from Lori.

"Sweetie, you are going to miss this month's. You will be in surgery, but we'll take care of Tim if you send him," she winked. "Besides, with your new boobs, he won't want to play with mine anymore. The next event will be at Beth and JB's house," she smiled at Amy.

"That's right, casino night at Beth's should be a lot of fun!" Amy giggled.

"Should we put her in red and black," Michelle asked Amy, holding up a black teddy with red trim.

"Since it's at Beth's, what do you think of all white? White nails, lipstick, and mascara in a white corset?" Amy suggested, looking proud of her idea.

"That would be so hot! No one else would think of wearing white!" Michelle exclaimed, grabbing Bella by the waist. "You are going to have the hottest reveal ever, Sweetie," she whispered into her ear as Lori watched.

Bella's nipples stiffened feeling her hips being gripped and the sultry tone of Michelle in her ear. "What am I missing? Why would white be so unique at," and stopping mid-sentence, looking at Amy and Michelle. "Is it because of JB?" she asked curiously almost in a whisper for the suggestion.

"Sweetie, let's just go with the all-white theme and get you through your recovery," Amy said, kissing Bella on the cheek.

"Honey, what's the sluttiest white ensemble you have in the store?" Michelle asked.

"Um, well. Not sure if it's slutty," looking at Bella curiously. "We have some erotic bridal items, you, she might like," looking again at Bella's obvious submissiveness to these two beautiful women. She walked them to the section with bridal options, for the new wife wanting to impress her husband on their wedding night. She pulled a white waterlilies set off the wall display, lots of lace, and embellished pink trim. "Your husband would love this," she said holding it up to Bella's body.

"Everyone's husbands will be enjoying her," quipped Michelle with a grin. "But no, not sexy enough."

"Yeah, I don't think this is it," Amy said. "Lori, she will be put on display to a group of friends with her new breasts, and it needs to be something ultra sexy. Understand?" Amy whispered closely to her ear.

"Um, yeah. I think so," looking nervously into Amy's eyes so close as if she was going to kiss her. Lori pulled a drawer open and pulled out an item to be all straps, "This is a bondage-inspired 1-piece, with crotchless panty and an open cup that wouldn't cover her breasts."

"Wow, I didn't know VS had this kind of stuff," Michelle said, taking it from Lori, and running her fingers over it. "Try it on, Sweetie."

"Oh sorry, you can't try it on," Lori blurted, looking at Michelle.

Michelle got close to Lori, put her hand on Lori's hip, and asked her to ring up the $129 item and clear out the dressing rooms for a few minutes.

"Um, okay. I'll ring it up for you now. Not sure I can clear out the," stopping herself as Michelle put her finger to her lips to stop talking, and just nodded.

Lori came back with the strappy piece in the traditional VS bag, handed it to Michelle, along with her card, and suggested they follow her to the dressing rooms.

Fortunately for Lori, there were not a lot of people in the store, and whispered something to her coworker, who looked at the three women and nodded. Lori walked to the last door of the dressing rooms and held it open for Bella. Bella took Michelle's hand and brought her into the dressing room with her.

As Lori started to close the door, Michelle told her to keep it open, in case she wanted to watch. Lori gasped, put her hand over her mouth, nodded, and left the door open as she stood to the side. Michelle watched Bella undress, sliding her dress and bra off, standing in only her heels, and stepping into the strappy ensemble.

"Where do these straps go? There are so many," Bella giggled, trying to move the little straps into their place on her body.

Michelle stepped closer, moving the straps over the various parts of Bella's body, making sure her pussy was exposed and her nipples were not covered, giving both nipples a final approval tweak. "What do you think," turning to ask Lori.

"Umm, she looks beautiful," staring at Bella's body.

"She's getting new boobs next week, think they will display nicely?" Michelle asked, caressing Bella's breasts, then tweaking her nipples in front of Lori.

"Oh, yes," she stammers, looking at Bella's body.

Seeing Lori's uncomfortable look, she slipped her hands down to Bella's pussy, getting her fingers wet, while Bella spread her legs. "Is this why you don't allow women to try on lingerie," pulling her wet fingers away, and holding them up in front of Lori.

She just nodded, looking at Michelle's glistening fingers.

Michelle put her fingers in her mouth, slowly sucking them clean as she pulled her dress up around her waist and looked at Bella.

Bella didn't need further instruction, other than a look from her mistress, as she lowered herself between her thighs. Michelle lifted her right heel onto the bench, her bare pussy exposed for Bella and Lori to see, as Bella made her way up her inner thighs with kisses and licks. "Fuck, that feels good, sweetie," Michelle moaned, caressing her hair, then looking at Lori with a grin.

Lori had her eyes locked on Bella's tongue, stroking Michelle's pink pussy, when Amy whispered in her ear, "She knows how to use that tongue, doesn't she?"

Lori just nodded, shocked at what she was watching, having never been with a woman before.

"Well, I can't stand here and watch anymore," as Amy made her way into the small dressing room and sat on the bench next to Michelle's foot. Watching Bella devour Michelle, she pulled her dress up and started rubbing her smooth pussy, parting her lips, strumming her clit slowly.

Bella tilted her head, her tongue not leaving Michelle's wetness, and watched Amy stroke her clit. Not wanting to neglect her other mistress, Bella reached over Amy's open thigh, to stroke her clit for her. After several minutes, Bella moved her juice-covered face to Amy and continued to pleasure her with her tongue. Michelle brought herself to orgasm, while watching Bella devour Amy, then looked at Lori staring at her fucking herself.

Michelle looked at Lori with a grin, holding her pink lips wide open, and asked, "Would you like to touch or taste?" circling her clit with her thumb.

Lori shook her head nervously, then looked at Bella's ass wiggling as she licked on Amy.

"Oh, would you like to touch my baby? Taste her?", watching the arousal on Lori's face as she stroked her clit faster.

Lori nodded, shifting her hips as she watched and admired the three women together.

"Sweetie, get that ass up in the air," she directed Bella.

Bella looked over at Michelle, then saw Lori watching from the door, and lifted herself, bent at the waist, licking and sucking on Amy's wetness, giving Lori a view of her ass.

"Go ahead, you can touch her," Michelle whispered, on the edge of an orgasm.

"Like my ass? Put your hand on it," Bella encouraged her.

Lori just nodded, stepped closer and put her hand on Bella's bare ass cheek, and started to caress her soft skin. Bella looked back at her, smiled, and flexed her ass, making Lori smile.

Michelle started to orgasm, and Amy wasn't far behind her, holding Bella by the hair as she had her release. Lori watched in shock, with obvious arousal on her face.

The three friends fixed each other's dresses, giggled about what sluts they were, and left the store in search to find Bella's all-white ensemble to wear to the next group night.

They tried several stores before finding a small French boutique specializing in bridal wear a lingerie. They would have missed it, but Michelle found a Yelp review about erotic lingerie the bride bought for her honeymoon.

The three friends walked into the small but beautifully decorated store, with soft lighting and lots of wedding and prom dresses along the walls. They almost turned around to leave, not seeing their desired items, when an older woman asked if she could help them find something. Amy, being the optimist, asked if they had any white erotic lingerie. The older woman smiled, looking at each up and down in their similar dresses, and asked them to follow her.

They followed her through a big white door, into a smaller room, "As you can see, we have a variety of options, depending on the theme or evening you are planning?" waving her hand to the walls of beautifully white and black lingerie adorning the walls in the smaller room with two couches.

Even Michelle was speechless in the elegantly appointed room with a variety of beautiful and erotic lingerie. From simple white baby doll nighties to the BDSM black leather corsets with straps and collars.

Bella was enamored with white lace, silk, and sheer materials, running her painted nails over each piece as she made her way around the room, her mistresses watching her.

"I am going to assume, this special piece is for your beautiful young lady?" the woman asked Amy, referring to Bella.

"Yes, it's for her. It's for a reveal party for her and her new boobs she is getting next week," Amy told the woman without looking at her, her eyes on Bella.

Looking at Bella's figure, "So a special reveal in front of other admiring friends sounds like something that will need to enhance her body without taking away from it. Accessible while making them want more? Hmm?" the elderly woman offered.

"Yes, exactly," Michelle said, looking at a white lace piece displayed on a small mannequin, running her fingers over the lace hearts on what would cover the nipples.

The elderly woman took Bella by the hand gently, looked into her eyes, and told her, "I will make you the desire of everyone who sets their eyes on you." Bella just blinked and nodded as the woman brought her to the middle of the room and had to stand on a small platform, slightly elevated above everyone else. "First we need to get measurements," as she naturally unzipped Bella's dress and pulled it to her feet. She unhooked Bella's bra, and tossed it to the floor, admiring Bella's naked body in her heels. "Beautiful. Beautiful body," she said to no one, running her fingers over Bella's back, ass, and hip, before turning her around to face her friends.

Michelle and Amy lowered themselves onto the couch, watching this woman do her work, keeping them entranced with her erotic ways of lingerie.

"And is this your collar, Sweetie?" she asked Bella, lifting her necklace off her chest.

"Yes," Bella whispered.

"Very nice. Sexy, but elegant. Will she be wearing it for her reveal?" she asked the mistresses on the couch.

"Of course," they both said in unison.

"Ahh, yes," as she pulled a fabric tape from her pocket and wrapped it around Bella's chest, above and below her breasts. "And how many CCs will your pet be acquiring?" cupping both of Bella's breasts in her hands as if weighing them.

"About 380 CC's," Amy offered.

"About? You are enhancing your pet, but you do not know? I need to be precise, ladies."

"Yes, 380 CC's is correct," Michelle confirmed.

"Good," as she continued to hum and measured every part of Bella's body, down to the width of her pussy and the circumference of each nipple. "And you like this piece, don't you?" pulling the white piece Michelle was ogling.

"It's beautiful," Bella said.

The elderly woman turned to Bella and sternly put her slender finger to Bella's lips, hushing her. "I will ask you when I want your opinion, understand?"

Bella nodded, in shock.

Amy and Michelle looked at each other, smiling, and agreed that was the piece they wanted for her.

"Yes, this would be perfect for her little body and big breasts," holding it to Bella's body. "May I suggest, we relocate the lace below, so her nipples are exposed. With her new breasts, the support won't be needed, using lace for the shelf under-bra will accentuate her breasts and offer a better reveal. And strapless, no need to cover these beautiful shoulders," running her fingers over her bare shoulders and clavicles. "Any strap will just get in the way of anyone gripping them tight," she grinned at Bella. "And will the slut," stopping herself while looking at Bella's pussy and tummy, "I'm sorry. Will your pet be wearing any body jewelry? Nipple adornments, labia jewelry, or plug?"

"Um, no, maybe a plug, we haven't decided," Michelle offered. "I like your ideas for the top."

"So do I. Let's do your suggestion for the half-cup top. Anything else you suggest?"

She walked around Bella, taking in every inch of her, touching her skin when thinking. "Bend over," she directed Bella.

Bella did as she was instructed, bending at the waist.

"May I?" asking their permission to touch Bella's intimate parts.

They both nodded.

"Well, her ass is beautiful," parting her ass cheeks and running her finger over her tight pink hole to her pussy. "I would like to keep the flow of the straps over her hips and ass as is, but slightly wider with a slit to allow the penis smooth and silky access to her asshole and pussy. I will make sure two separate slits are not noticeable unless parted by fingers or penis."

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
595 Followers