Belle

Story Info
Belle, a world beating golfer meats her match.
38.1k words
4.64
39.4k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,569 Followers

I need to say a huge thank you too a couple of friends who helped me with editing and story development. Robyn, Steve and Randi, all helped to try and create something even mildly readable.

This is a long story.

The day started badly for me: the sun was shining the skies were cloudless and blue. I was at the golf course waiting for some friends to turn up. I was revved up and ready to go, but my mates were late, I kept glancing at my watch, waiting expectantly. loitered by the first tee, watching groups teeing off, when my phone rang.

Lenny, my mate's, car had broken down and they weren't turning up.

As I wandered around, I figured what the hell, it's a nice day, I'll just play the course by myself. As I waited for the group in front of me to tee off, a rather sexy velvety smooth voice asked, "Would you like some company?"

I turned to see a diminutive but very attractive woman taking the cover off her driver. When I didn't respond straight away, she said, "I am here by myself, as well. Just thought you might like somebody to keep you company."

Thinking about it, I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah, why not." I reached out my hand to shake hands, "I'm Carl."

She accepted my handshake, "I'm Belle

As the group headed away, I pulled out my driver as well. The first tee was long, 450 yards from the men's tee.

Now I'm not the world's best golfer: I play of an eight handicap. I lined up to play down the left side as the fairway had a dog leg. After a few warm-up swings, I lined up and played a pretty decent drive for me; about 220 yards, and it stayed on the fairway, giving me a reasonable shot for my second.

As Belle walked past to place her tee, she complimented me. "Nice shot." She was placing her tee on the men's marker. I said quickly, "You can play from the woman's mark."

She gave me a little smile before replying in that sweet syrupy chirpy voice. "No, I'm happy to play with you. It is for fun, right?"

I shrugged. "Yes, of course, it's your call."

I watched sneakily as she warmed up. Her figure was incredible, sleek but powerful. I could see the muscles in her thighs as she swung to and fro in her warm-up.

Then crack, the sweet sound of the driver hitting the sweet spot. Her tee shot was a blinder; holy shit, her drive exceeded mine by at least ten yards and it was perfect.

It was her swing, oh my god. It was a thing of sheer beauty. I noticed as she swung her short skirt rode up, exposing more of her incredibly shapely thighs. My heart rate went up a smidgen as I licked my lips.

Sliding my driver into my bag, I offered her my compliment, "Wow, great shot."

She smiled. "Thanks, yeah it was okay. So Carl, do you play much? That was a pretty good shot."

Shrugging, I said, "Nah, I get out about maybe twice a month if I'm lucky. What about you? Do you play much?"

She grinned knowingly. "Yeah, a bit. I get out as much as I can."

As we walked off, she asked, "What do you do?"

"I'm an architect, nothing special. What about yourself?"

"Nothing as fancy as that," she teased.

For the second shot I pulled out my three-wood, the green was still at least 200 yards away. I played another reasonable shot, although it faded and I ended up in the rough. Belle, who was a further ten or so yards, whipped out her five-wood and played the most magnificent shot. Unlike mine, it sailed straight and true, straight up the middle to roll to the edge of the green.

I looked on in awe, I had never played with a woman before, and I was expecting her to be worse than I was I certainly wasn't expecting her to be longer.

As we walked off, she asked, "Do you live locally?"

"Yep, home town boy, born and bred. What about you?"

She nodded, "Yeah my parents moved here when I was about ten. I moved away for work, I am back for a visit."

She went on to explain her folks were retired and had a place down by the beach, only a stone's throw from the course. She was really warm, and the conversation flowed easily. I'm not much of a talker, in fact I'm a bit of an introvert, but she managed to drag conversation out of me easily.

As I lined up my chip onto the green, I tightened up a little. I liked Belle, but I didn't want to lose to a woman. I overplayed the shot, leaving the ball laying on the far side of the green with a putt of about twenty yards.

Belle lined up her putt and played a wonderfully weighted shot, leaving about a four-foot final putt. Feeling the tension and having overplayed my previous shot, I choked and the ball rolled feebly towards the hole. Still a twelve-foot putt. She sank her putt and I took another putt to sink mine.

As we walked to the next hole, I was pleased to see it come into view. It was my favourite hole on the course. It was a par three and only 195 yards. Belle pulled out her seven iron, dropped the ball and nailed a beautiful shot right to the edge of the green, it faded a little, ending up on the right side.

I decided on a five iron, my favourite club. I couldn't loosen up, my muscles felt tense. I could feel her eyes boring into me as I lined it up. I sliced a terrible shot, ending up in the rough, but at least I missed the huge bunker.

As we walked on, she sighed, with the hint of a smirk. "Bad luck."

It wasn't said maliciously: most of my mates would have been much harder on me, but from her it felt harsh. I played a horrible chip shot and ended up on the edge of the green. Nothing was working. Belle chipped on ending up only a couple of feet from the hole. I played a pretty good putt leaving a little tap in. When I went to place my marker, she smiled. "Don't bother, I'll give you that."

She putted easily and we walked on. As miserable as I felt about getting my arse kicked by a woman, she was so engaging that the conversation flowed and I found out she lived in Auckland, and was only going to be in town for about seven days.

She kept dragging my story out. Yes, I was single, no girlfriend, owned my own place. She explained she moved around a lot with her job and spent way too much time on the road in hotels. By the halfway stage I had come to grips with the fact I was not only going to lose, but I was getting my arse kicked. To make it worse, she started offering me advice, do this, do that. God damn it, if it wasn't bad enough getting beaten, I had to put up with her advice.

It was starting to get a bit galling. I, of course, ignored all her advice. In hindsight I probably should have taken it.

We ended up back at the clubhouse and she asked, "Coming in for a drink?"

I laughed, "Yeah, I suppose it's going to be my shout."

She nodded in amusement, "Sure is, don't worry, I'm a cheap date."

"Date, is it," I mumbled.

Her confident teasing glance said more than words. We found a table and I ordered some food and got her the tequila sunrise she asked for, grabbing myself a beer.

When I returned to the table, she was relaxing with a glass of water. As I approached the table, I took stock; she was a very pretty woman, about twenty five or so, a few years younger than I was. Her long blonde hair was pulled back tightly in a pony tail, and now that she had removed her cap and sunnies, it exposed beautiful bright hazel eyes. Her makeup was minimal, not that she needed it, just a touch of lipstick.

As I sat down, she picked up her drink and took a sip. "Ahhhh, that hit the spot, thanks."

"So what is it you do when you're not hustling at golf?"

She laughed. "Hey that was no hustle, there were no bets."

"Yeah, I suppose that was a bit harsh. Where did you learn to play like that?"

"My dad is a mad golfer, and I used to go out with him from a young age. He was pretty good in his day."

Nodding, I said, "He must be." Just then the food arrived and we picked our way through the snacks.

After the second drink, she said, "Sorry, Carl, but I have to go. Mum is cooking a big dinner."

I stood up to pull her chair back. "No worries, it has been fun. Thanks for the game."

Her face was warm with that teasing coy grin she said. "You're right, it was fun; I enjoyed it. Thanks for the drink."

As we walked out to the cars, I helped her load her clubs in the boot and held her door open. As she reversed out of her parking spot, she leaned out her window, "You know, mum always cooks too much. If you're interested in a home cooked dinner?"

That brought a smile to my face. "I would love to."

I knocked on the door of a very posh house overlooking Tasman Bay, elevated, it had clear views right across the bay. The door was opened by a very attractive woman who was an older version of Belle. She smiled whimsically. "You must be Carl, come in, Belle said you might pop in for dinner."

She waved me through into the main room and it was immense, huge glass doors giving views every bit as good as those from outside. Wow, what a place. Jesus, they must be bloody loaded. I already felt intimidated and out of my depth.

Her father, Thomas, came up for a handshake and introduction. As Elise waved us towards the deck, Belle walked down the stairs looking spectacular in a light green flowing dress that cascaded seductively over her sinewy curves. My heart jumped and I'm sure my pulse went up twenty percent.

Her hair, which had been in a ponytail, was now framing her face in sexy little curls as it draped down over her shoulders. The dress was low cut, exposing just the right amount of skin.

Her mum brought out a tray of drinks and we sat enjoying the late afternoon sun. Thomas talked about his old life: he had been a Solicitor. As he talked, I realised I had heard his name around the office. He was a very highly respected man, He went on to say, he still helped out his old firm although now he did it for fun.

Belle was reluctant to talk about herself too much; she never really told me what she did. I tried to weasel it out of her, but as I dug, she smirked and jostled revealing nothing. Her parents went along with her teasing and there were a few giggles. It wasn't until we were on our third round of drinks that Elise snapped, "Oh for heaven's sake, Belle, enough is enough, put the poor boy out of his misery."

Her father laughed and Belle sighed somewhat reluctantly, "Okay, okay." She sighed somewhat reluctantly. "I am a professional golf player."

I choked on my drink. "Bloody cheek, you could have said that this morning."

Her father laughed. "Relax, she beats us all. My friends have stopped coming with me when she plays with me. Some men can't take it."

She grinned, "Sorry, I wasn't trying to be sneaky, it's just when I tell people they get a bit anxious and don't enjoy the game. I liked playing with you, although, if you don't mind me saying. You were trying too hard. I think it would have been closer if you had relaxed."

As we talked, she explained she was in town for the open. As the night carried on, Belle and I ended up out on the deck by ourselves, her parents making excuses to go in to watch TV.

She told me all about her life as a golfer. She had only recently turned professional, and made the cut in a couple of tournaments in Australia, and was starting to climb the ladder. As the night came to an end, she walked out to my car with me. "If you would like to come to the Open, I could get some tickets for you."

"Thanks, I would love that. I have never been to a tournament."

As I was about to get in the car, she leaned in close and her lips closed over mine in a sweet delicious little kiss. Her arms circled my neck and mine slid around her waist as I pulled her in closer. Oh damn, what a kiss, I felt it start at the base of my spine, the electric tingles working their way to my failing brain.

Her tongue sliding into my mouth was a moment I will remember forever. It was electric, my mind in overdrive, my body trembled, and if I hadn't been leaning on the car I might have collapsed.

As she pulled back, she whispered in my ear, "Text me your details and I will organise the tickets. How many do you want?"

"Just one."

She giggled. "Come on, you must have some friends who would like to come, maybe surprise your boss?"

I drove away with a huge smile plastered stupidly across my face. At home, I pulled up her profile and did some research. She had really underplayed how successful she was. She was actually tipped to be close to the top of the leader board in the open, she had won several local NZ tournaments and the last one she played in Australia, she had also won. She was on her way to the top, that's for sure.

Researching the tournament, I saw how much tickets were, and they were sold out. Bugger, she probably wouldn't be able to get any after all.

I went in to work Monday and my head was still spinning. At lunch time, the receptionist brought in a small package. It had been dropped off with my name on it. As I pried it open, the tickets popped out. Not one as asked, but six. I laughed, she had some pull.

Now what to do with the tickets? I had a couple of mates who might like to go, but I heeded her words and offered them around the office to my boss and a couple of the senior partners. My popularity instantly grew exponentially.

At the tournament, I discovered the tickets were in fact VIP tickets, and we were treated like royalty. I decided to follow Belle as she traversed the course. She looked amazing, kitted out in all her endorsed gear. As I followed the crowd, I bumped into her dad who was following and cheering her every shot. We chatted a bit, but he was engrossed with Belle, so I melded back in with the crowd, trying to stay out of the way. I did notice while she was waiting at the tee, she looked around the gallery, looking for me? I could only hope.

The first day was eventful, but she rode it out to be second on the leader board at the end of play. She had to go through the usual interviews and sign autographs. I decided to play eager fan and I brought one of her signature caps at the merch store and walked up, asking if she could sign it for me? She smiled, pulled me into a cheeky kiss and signed it.

I hung around until she had finished, and we walked back to the clubhouse. As we walked in, my boss Steve raced over when he saw us together and he was that eager, I swear he was foaming at the mouth.

Belle played up to him and offered to take some selfies with us both. When she took ours, she planted a big wet sloppy kiss on my cheek.

We had a couple of drinks but she wanted an early night. She fancied her chances of a win.

For the remainder of the tournament, I was there, rain, shine or howling gale. I followed her around like an infatuated obsessive fan. Which I suppose I was. She had certainly made an impact on me.

Long story short, she won going away at the end, finishing five shots clear of her nearest rival. The celebrations went long into the night, and it was incredible. We went back to her folk's place where the party continued till late. Her father was a seriously hospitable host. My hand was never empty and we drank only the best stuff. Belle was pretty tipsy, as well, by the time her parents went to bed, leaving us out on the swing seat on the deck enjoying the flickering stars and moonlight glistening off the waters of the bay.

She leaned against me and all I could smell was her essence, my nostrils twitched and my heart raced. I'm not sure if it was me kissing her or the other way around, but we fell into a sensuous kiss that went on for what felt like a lifetime. When I opened my eyes, hers were tightly shut and her hand was behind my head, holding on tightly.

My hands roamed over her sinuous body, not an ounce of fat to be found. She was athletic and muscled without losing her womanly form.

As we kissed, our tongues waltzed and fox trotted, slithering and sliding together. Her breast filled my hand and she sighed, swallowing a silent moan of pleasure as my fingers found her jagged erect little nipples. Even her sports bra couldn't hide the fact she was aroused. Her moans grew louder in my mouth and her hands followed my lead, her hands caressing my chest, sliding down to my abdomen. Now it was my turn to moan, and I couldn't suppress mine. "Oh god, you tease."

She giggled as our lips parted, her tongue sliding deliciously over her moist lips. "Who said I was teasing?"

Incensed by her teasing I pulled her back into our kiss, my hands working harder, caressing, fondly squeezing and stroking. Aware that we were in her parents' house, I tried to slow things down but she was aroused as I was, and it was becoming harder to stay calm. When her roaming hands found my erection straining for release, I just about lost it.

She breathed wetly against my cheek. "Seems like I made an impression here, as well." She giggled as she kissed her way to my neck, leaving lipstick stains along the way.

With the night dragging on and the darkness becoming cooler, I whispered, "Would you like to come back to my place?"

She laughed, "Why? We can just go up to my room, I am a grown woman, Carl, I'm not a child. Mum and Dad understand I am adult and allow me to live my own life."

I chuckled, "So how many men do you seduce into your bed?"

"Oh, a few, and by the way, they aren't all men."

That shocked me, "You're Bi?"

She nodded. "I hate labels, but I don't draw lines in the sand. I am attracted to beautiful people, some men and some women." With a smile she added, "I just like people." She tugged on my hair, leading back into a kiss, which she broke to ask, "Does that shock, or horrify you?"

"No... well, I suppose I am a little shocked. Sorry, I come from little old Nelson and I don't meet too many women who are, how shall I say it... that outgoing."

She giggled. "Carl, I like you, I would like you to take me to bed and make love."

I stood quickly. "Then let us not delay, M 'Lady. Never let it be said I disappointed a lady. Well not intentionally anyway."

"We'll see, there won't be a pop quiz or anything, but I will mark your card, based on performance."

I must have looked shocked, because she gave me a squeeze. "Wow, relax, I was joking."

That night we made love like crazy sex starved wanton lovers. It was hot and passionate. Belle fell asleep afterwards, but I lay in her bed staring at the ceiling. It dawned on me that my walk of shame would be in front of her parents in the morning, so I set my alarm for five.

When it went off, I quickly got up and started dressing. I was nearly dressed before I heard Belle whimper, "What the hell are you doing? Come back to bed."

Shaking my head vigorously, I whispered, "I can't. Sorry, call me chicken, but I cannot walk down there in front of your parents, sorry, Belle. Perhaps we could catch up for lunch or maybe dinner later."

She sniggered. "Coward, they don't bite, shit this isn't the bloody 1800s."

I leaned down and kissed her in what I hoped was a sweet kiss. "I like you, Belle, last night was the most incredible night of my life, and I would love to see you again."

"Well, if you stayed in bed with me, we could see each other, couldn't we?"

I laughed. "Call me later." I sneaked away and out the door.

The office was abuzz with gossip about Belle and me. That gossip was further fuelled when she walked in smiling brightly. She was swamped by my golf-mad colleagues. As we walked out to get lunch, my boss grabbed my arm, "Don't hurry back, we can cover."

My boss was going to cover my work... will wonders never cease?

During lunch we talked about general stuff, but there was a new depth to the conversation. Of course, we couldn't get away from the golf, which she was mad about, and she talked endlessly. I guess she was as you would expect obsessed by it. Lunch came and went and she asked, "Aren't you going to be late?"

"The boss gave me the afternoon off."

She giggled. "What, did he think you were going to get lucky or something?"

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,569 Followers