Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emersed in helping her, I at least felt useful.

The tournament... I don't know what she was worried about, she won easily going away at the end to finish 4 strokes clear of the pack.

She was in the last group, and when she sunk her last shot to win, she dropped her putter and ran past everyone to jump into my arms as I stood close to the rope barrier.

When she accepted the trophy up on the winner's dais. She announced to the world that this was the start of something important. She was going to take a serious shot at number one, with the help of her new coach.

What was I worried about? I don't know. My ego almost got in the way and wrecked the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Belle, with her new found confidence was unstoppable, and raced easily to number one. Me, I stood proudly by her side. We had the most incredible two years. Thomas actually proved to be more than capable as a manager. As we travelled the world, I got to see different styles of architecture. I learned a lot and I took those lessons home with me.

I say incredible two years, because we decided that it was enough, we had something else we wanted to do. The arrival of Elise and Thomas's new granddaughter changed a lot of things. Belle took two years off to become a stay-at-home mum. I went back to try and put some of what I had learned into practice.

Oh, and we got new neighbours. Elise wasn't joking when she said she loved my house. She conned me into selling it to them. They wanted to be close to Ellie May.

I didn't care, it never felt like home to me anyway. I was pleased to be out of it. Belle had already made our real house a home.

Of course, Belle felt the pull of the tour and we did go back. This time, however, I had other duties. I had Ellie May to look after.

The end.

1...67891011