All Comments on 'Belle'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
vanyevanye6 months ago

Carl was too macho is his necessity to pay for everything, and his refusal to take advice. Belle was too stubborn to even listen to what Carl was saying. Thomas was just an ass.. You'd think a successful businessman would understand needing to run a business.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow! Despite the fact that the worlds population of homosexuals is less than 1% almost every story you write has a character that is a queer. Get just a bit more realistic and chop that trash out of your stories, its not necessary.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderfully written characters and tale.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Those 11 pages seem to whizz by like one of Belle's Carl-inspired drives! Not sure what some of the comments are on about. You may have laboured the point a bit, I guess, but it gave you the opportunity to fully develop the characters and the settings. People are complex and their relationships are complicated; they are proud to the point that it drives others mad and this is a good attempt to tell the truth. Let's face it, we're all a bit like that sometimes...aren't we?!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I agree that we all love a story with a happy ending but I don't think this story deserved one. I am not going on about the whole macho thing that the girl shouldn't earn more than the boy but what i am trying to get at is that the relationship was full of red flags from the beginning. Belle never respected Carl's profession and his ambition all she cared about was her own damn career. Read through the story and give me one instance when she was away and called carl for something other than her own fucking problems. I mean if you love the guy than how about you begin with respecting his profession and when you are away for work at least ask him 'how was you day 'or 'how are doing' 'how is business' but no she couldn't be farther from a relationship. I tell you what all she cared about was herself. Love is supposed to be mutual and should be reciprocated by both parties. In the end carl gave up and went with her on the tour but i have only one question -- would she do the same thing for carl's career? and again i don't mean he is the man so he should be earning but when he started his own business he was overworking himself and he needed someone to take care of him. in this case would she give up her entire career for two years and stay by her husband's side to help him through his endeavours and achieve his life's dream? The answer is no. And we can see this throughout the story the fact that carl feels jealous of the attention she got is different and i am not talking about that. all i am saying is that throughout the story she never even bothered to find out anything about carl. i bet she didn't even now that it was carl's dream to start his own business bcoz she was too full of herself to ever think about the feelings of carl that is why she kept trying to buy him with money insted of trying to become a real life partner. she never understood his feelings and at the end he just gave up on his dreams. i know i shouldn't have gone on a rant like this but this topic is pretty close to heart as something very similar happened with me an i still haven't gotten over it. the fact that she never wanted to know my feelings while i tried to keep the relationship alive was what made me end that. there are times i regret my decision but then i see what i have achieved in life with my career and i feel that i made the right decision.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

SIMILAR Stories