Belle Dingle - Time Travels Ch. 01

Story Info
Belle travels back to 1266 for sexual escapades.
3.7k words
4.67
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After over 130 Emmerdale and Corrie sex stories but still using one of my favourite characters, Belle Dingle, I thought I might try something a little different, Belle the time traveler, exploring sexual encounters from the past....I hope you enjoy.... Any feedback negative or positive will be gratefully received.......Sue

My name is Belle Dingle, I am 23 years of age and live in a small village in the Yorkshire Dales. I m blonde, around 5foot 4 with I am told is a very nice figure and I love sex, oh and I time travel.....

I will explain further. I love to walk around the most gorgeous countryside surrounding our village, and although I have lived here all my life, I still find places that are new to me and I just love to explore and investigate.

A few months ago I was walking up by Demdyke on a beautiful summers day when I noticed a path I had not taken before, so I followed it into a copse of trees in the middle of which was a small smooth stone about the size of a basketball. Being no other stones in the immediate area, I wondered why this one seemed to be so precisely placed. I touched it and a strange feeling came over me, I looked up and a white light was shining between two of the trees. The light seemed to have a power and was drawing me slowly towards it. I walked into the light and instantly fell into a faint. I felt that I was tumbling out of control and thought I was going to die.

When I awoke and looked around me, I was really confused, I wasn't in a copse of trees in Demdyke, I was in some kind of medieval town and my shorts and tee shirt had been replaced with I suppose was a green doublet and hose, from those bygone days.

I wandered, still in a daze towards the walls that surrounded the town. I was still trying to make sense of it all when a voice appeared, almost from nowhere. "Its taxation day, pay here." Said a man dressed in a fancy silk embroidered doublet, woollen tights and a really extravagant feathered hat.

He was sat at a small wooden table with a paper and quill pen and a leather pouch, presumably for the money.

"It's a groat," he said rather threateningly.

I patted down my garments, nothing.

"I don't have any money sire," I said rather apologetically.

He looked me up and down and said, "you can pay in another way,"

I was relived and smiled at him, "what way is that sire?"

"You can suck my cock," he replied, also with a smile.

Although I knew I was from the 21st century, my whole body and mind was telling me I really was in olden times and I was a mere peasant girl who would have to do as she was commanded.

"Yes sire," I said as I began to rub the swelling organ through the rough woollen fabric of his leggings.

I undid the cord at his waist and pulled the quite nice cock out and instantly into my mouth.

I sucked it deep, then licked around the head, then ran my tongue up and down the length, I thought that over the many centuries, this form of sexual pleasure, for both receiver and giver had not changed one iota.

I must have sucked him for about 5 minutes when he suddenly tensed and shot a full load of jizz into my mouth.

As he began to deflate, I sucked him into my mouth again and took the remaining fluid.

"Thank you wench, that was very pleasant, you can wash in the stream," he said, cocking a finger to a small stream in the distance.

Still in a daze as to what was happening to me I slowly walked over to the stream and washed the jizz from my face and drank down a long drink of the cold crystal clear water.

I sat and tried to make sense of what was happening to me. An hour ago I was in Yorkshire enjoying a walk in the country, now I was god knows where and god knows when, and I had given a complete stranger a blow job. It just didn't make any sense, I must be dreaming, but it was oh so real.

"Wench, come here," the tax collector shouted.

I made my way across to him, he said "you are a stranger in our town, do you have lodgings?"

"No sire," I replied.

He stood and pointed to a house in the town, "go there and ask for Tom the carpenter, he may be able to find you lodgings, for a price of course," he said, the look in his eyes as they drifted down to my breasts left me in no doubt what the price would be. But as I had no idea how long I was going to be in this place, perhaps for ever, I had no choice.

I entered the town between the gates and the first thing that hit me was the smell, it was horrendous and made me very nauseous.

I found the carpenters shop and knocked on the door and entered. Tom was probably in his thirties not bad looking, but very disheveled and in need of a shave and haircut, to say nothing of a bath.

"Who are you wench?" He asked.

I know it's silly, I have always been Belle, but without thinking I said, "my name is Alice, I have just arrived in this place and need a room, can you help me?"

He came over and tilted my head back by placing a finger under my chin. Then squeezed my breast and said, "you're a pretty little thing, I might have a place you can bed down, it is one penny a night, can you pay?"

"I have no money sire," then added, "I can work, I will do anything, anything at all."

He led me over to the ledge of the small window and pulled down my hose. Of course this being medieval times, I was not wearing underwear. He effortlessly picked me up and sat me on the cold slab of stone that was the sill.

He took off the hose and eased my legs apart. His eyes seemed to light up as he looked at my pussy then seemed to turn to a quizzical look, he had probably never seen a 'Brazilian' before.

"By the lord what a lovely looking cunny," he said, licking his lips. Without hesitation he pushed a finger roughly into me, I winced, but to no available as his knurled digit pushed into me.

Things improved as he replaced his finger with his tongue. To give him credit for a man of these times he wasn't bad and soon had me wet and producing juice. He licked enthusiastically for a while and I must confess he had me going in the right direction.

He suddenly stood and roughly removed my top or I should call it my doublet? I was naked. He pulled me over to what I thought was a pile of rags, but this later turned out to be my bed.

He pushed me down and hastily stripped off his garments. I must say at this point that he was very well endowed. He opened up my legs and without any finesse pushed the huge object into me. I wrapped my legs around him and urged him on. He was just a man with no sexual technique, he just thrust in and out of me for about a minute before he shot his load deep inside me.

Leaving me laying there he simply stood and dressed before saying, "that's the first weeks rent paid, get dressed, I've got work for you to do."

I hurriedly pulled on my only two garments and followed him to the street. It was nothing more than dirt, rutted with wagon wheel tracks and chickens running free. There appeared to be few shops one bit I noticed was a tavern, not a lot changes.

"Where are we going, and what work am I to do?" I asked.

Tom, without looking at me replied, "The Manor House, my sister is the housekeeper, she will find you work."

At this point I had no alternative, not knowing where or when I was and without any indication this out of time experience would end.

The Manor House was on the edge of town and much bigger than the hovels the other townspeople lived in. Tom's sister turned out to be a big lady, who reminded me of Mandy, my cousin. Tom left me and she assigned me to kitchen duties, which included killing chickens, plucking them and preparing them for dinner. It was a good job I was brought up in the Dingle household.

At the end of the day, I made my way back to Tom's house. I was asleep when he came in from the tavern. He started to fumble at my doublet, but was too drunk and fell into a deep sleep.

I had now been in this place for about a week. Without going into detail, I was about 4 weeks in advance with my rent and negotiated an extra day per week for a blow job. I had found out it was called Hemmingfield and the year was 1266. I must have impressed "Mandy" because she asked me to assist one of the other girls, a mere wisp of a lass of about 12, to attend to the lady of the manors bedchamber.

Myself and the young girl, Lizzie was her name carried the heavy linen sheets and woollen blankets up the stairs and into an enormous bedroom. The bed was so large and high we had to stand on stools to reach the bedclothes to strip them off and replace them with the clean ones.

As we were leaving the lady of Manor entered the room. She was not what I expected. She was around 30 years old with long blonde hair and very attractive. She was dressed in a blue silk dress that emphasised her slim but shapely body.

"And who do we have here?" She said looking directly at me.

I met her gaze and looked directly into her deep blue eyes, "my name is Alice, my lady" I said and remembering to curtsy.

"Well Alice, you are a pretty girl, I will have to find out more about you, won't I?"

I didn't reply instantly, but after a few seconds managed to stammer, "yes my lady," curtsied again and hurriedly left the room with Lizzie.

Back in the kitchen I told "Mandy" about meeting m'lady. She informed me that she was the youngest daughter of a minor nobleman and had been married off to the Lord of the Manor, who was many years her senior about 10 years ago, but had no children. Then with a big smile she said, "oh, and she likes maidens."

A few days passed, my new life was still making my mind spin. Sex with Tom in exchange for food and lodging was tolerable, and in some way satisfying. Agnes the housekeeper, who I still thought of as "Mandy" gave me some clothes which were a blessing after a couple of weeks of the original ones I was still wearing, including a really beautiful blouse and very voluminous skirt, still no panties though. I also had a bath, though this was in the stream just outside the village with I am sure an audience of young lads hiding in the bushes.

Then one day the Lady of the Manor summoned me to her bedchamber.After Agnes had told me of her ladyships predilection for girls, I knew of course what she had in mind and to be truthful was looking forward to a bit of 13th century girl on girl action.

"Ah Alice, do come in." She said as I entered her bedchamber and greeted her with deep curtsy.

She was wearing the same blue dress and looked stunning.

Without saying anything else she walked over to me and kissed me. Her tongue sought mine and her hand caressed my breast.

"Have you ever lain with another woman?" She asked as our lips finally parted.

I moved in for another kiss, she responded immediately and for the next few minutes we were in a world of our own our lips and tongues setting a base for more intimate happenings in the extremely near future. Eventually I did answer her question, " yes my lady, and can I say I am rather good at it."

She smiled and pulled me towards her. She was leaning against the stone wall and spun me around so I was facing away from her. She began to kiss my neck and nuzzle my ear while her hands caressed my breasts through the thin material of my blouse. This was really turning me on and when her hand slipped down between my legs and rubbed my cunny through my skirt, I could feel the moisture within me increase in intensity.

She slipped my blouse down revealing my breasts which she continued to caress and do absolutely magical things with my nipples, which responded by hardening under her touch. The feel of her lips on my neck, ears and the top of my arms coupled with her slender fingers on my nipples was closing in on my first lesbian 13th century orgasm.

She eased me over and reached behind and lifted my skirt, revealing my bare backside, I had got used to not wearing panties by this time. Her hands slid effortlessly over the orbs of my arse and I gave a moan of pleasure as her fingers entered me from behind. I felt the fingers withdraw and turning to look over my shoulder was excited to see her licking my fluids off her fingers.

We kissed again, wondering in the pure sensuality of the simple act of joining two mouths in an act of pure pleasure. I then turned her around and with her two hands against the wall I began to undo the fine silk tapes that fastened her dress.

As I eased the dress from her I slid my tongue over the smooth skin of her back causing her to emit a low moan of pleasure. This intensified when I replaced my tongue with my breasts, the hard nubs of my nipples sliding over her skin.

She took me by the hand and led me to the wide window of her bedchamber. In place of the usual stone sill there was a red velvet seat, almost as big as a single bed. We stripped each other of what little we were wearing and sat in the window kissing, it was obviously an act she liked and to be honest was very very good at it.

I was eagerly waiting for the next stage and my cunny was almost throbbing in anticipation of having some serious attention being paid to it. I didn't have to wait long. She slid from the seat and knelt between my legs. By this time my pubic hair had grown fullyand she ran her tongue over the short crinkled hair before that magic moment when her tongue ran along my lips.

She expertly parted my lips and was soon helping produce a vast amount of juice, I could not remember being so wet so soon.

The inevitable orgasm was very quick in coming and was certainly one for the memories, I never thought I could come as hard and as long, but my medieval lesbian lover was such a magician with her tongue.

She never seemed to tire of licking my cunny and made me come a couple of times before her fingers joined the tongue and brought on the biggest and most intense orgasm of my life.

As I relaxed on the window seat and she kissed my body I thought back to my other lesbian lovers beginning with Lucy, she was good, very good actually, but the blonde lady currently chewing on my nipple was in another league.

"I need to repay you for your service my lady." I said as I slowly recovered my energy.

She simply lay back on the seat, spread her legs exposing beautiful cunny lips which she parted with her fingers and said, "enjoy, my sweet Alice."

I began by kissing and fondling her quite small pert breasts tipped with wonderful and quite tiny nipples which stood to attention under my lips and tongue.My mouth moved down her smooth skinned belly and then trailed my tongue into the thick bush of curly pubic hair, slightly darker than the blonde locks on her head.

"There my darling girl," she whispered as mouth moved slightly down towards her most intimate place and I detected the musky aroma of her arousal.

But I wasn't ready to taste her just yet and slid my tongue down her inner thigh and all the way down her slender leg to take her toes into my mouth and suck them individually before kissing the sole of her dainty little foot before beginning my journey to that triangle of hair that was partially hiding from me the centre of her womanhood and soon to be source of both our pleasures.

I spent a while covering her inner thighs with tiny little butterfly kisses before she almost begged me to finally attach my mouth to those beautiful lips.

I had hardly touched them with my tongue when she screamed out loudly. The effect of all my foreplay followed by my licking her cunny lips had triggered her orgasm. She produced a lot of juice,

which I licked up and swallowed before my tongue began its exploration.

M'lady, I still didn't know her name, was squirming under my ministrations and as my tongue flicked against her clitoris she came again, more fiercely than the first one, flooding my mouth and coating my face with her sweet nectar.

The third orgasm wasn't far behind as my fingers fucked her and my tongue toyed with her clitoris before taking my breasts and sliding the nipples up and down her lips, soaking them in her juices then offering them to her to taste her own fluids and caress my nipples at the same time.

We collapsed onto the velvet of the window seat and gently stroked each other's bodies until she asked me to stand and open my legs. I did so and she lay with her shoulders on the seat and I lowered myself down towards her eagerly awaiting mouth. She explored ever square inch of me the she could reach with fingers and tongue and I almost lost count of the number of times I came before we collapsed in exhaustion on her bed.

We stayed in bed for the rest of the day. Alternating between sleeping and making love we lost track of time.

Needless to say, now I was a favourite of the lady of the Manor, my days of sleeping on the rags on Tom's floor and fucking him to pay the rent were over, together with my kitchen duties. Now all I had to do was have sex several times a day with her. Believe me it was no hardship.

Then a few weeks later my life changed again. There was a decree from the king that the Lord and Lady of the Manor were to travel to London to attend a wedding of one of the king's daughters. It was an important event and although m'lady was reluctant to leave me and our several times daily lovemaking, she had no option but to go.

The part of this that changed my life was the message was delivered by a young man who was probably the most handsome man I had ever set eyes on. Something told me this was destiny and I should talk to him

He had other messages to deliver and was in a hurry to leave. I persuaded him to eat before he left and got "Mandy" to prepare him some food and wine.

As he ate I took some paper and a quill and scratched out a note. Meet me at the copse at the back of the stable before you leave.... A

He read the note and looked up at me. I smiled and said, "please"

I waited in the copse, hoping beyond hope that he would come. A few minutes later he arrived. Without saying a word I attached my lips to his, thrusting my tongue into his mouth and seeking his undivided attention.

He seemed taken aback, but was more than willing to assist when I pulled at his hose and released what turned out to be a very large cock. I went down on my knees and sucked him deep into my mouth. I worked him until I knew he was rock hard then fell back and with my skirt riding up around my thighs I rubbed my cunny and asked him to fuck me.

As he entered me I began to feel strange, my head was spinning and I thought I saw a light between two trees. In my passion I reached out my right hand and felt a smooth stone. As I touched the cold surface of the stone, I blacked out, lost all consciousness and was in a state of being nowhere.

I awoke in Demdyke. I was still in the copse. I was dressed in my shorts and tee shirt. I pulled my phone from my pocket and looked at the date. It was the same as when I was transported to 1266, but that cannot be I told myself, I was there for weeks. I looked at the time, it was about eleven minutes after I last looked, just before I "disappeared".

Nothing made any sense, it was to real to be a dream. I felt between my legs, I was soaking wet.

Had I really been back to 1266? My mind said so and my very wet pussy said so, perhaps I had travelled in time.

I looked at the smooth stone and said, "perhaps we could try again sometime."