Belle Noire

Story Info
A 60's detective story about a facesitting killer.
8.7k words
4.65
5.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gallonot2
Gallonot2
39 Followers

A/N: Takes place in Los Angeles in the 60's. Has descriptions of femdom, facesitting and smothering, so if you're not into that, this may not be for you.

Detective Nick Faust woke in the tender early hours of the morning as the landline rang out loud. He yawned and dragged himself out of bed towards the phone, which was relentless in its chirping.

"Who is it?", he asked gruffly into the phone. "Wake up Faust. We've got a cold one in Moony's Motel. We need you here half an hour ago" said his partner over the phone. Nick sighed but agreed he'd be right over.

When he pulled up to the motel, he found his partner smoking outside. "What's the situation Marty?", Nick asked as he gently dragged his partner back into the crime scene.

"Well it's an old fellow dead in room 104. Name of Bernard Harvey. He's a nobody, so I'm racking my head for a probable cause here. If you ask me, it's a.... sexual accident of sorts. The manager said he saw an exotic-looking girl walk in with him. Looks like they were having a good time when his heart gave out, and so the broad ran off. If you concur, maybe we can all go back home and who knows, maybe get a few more hours of quality sleep in", Marty said, taking a deep puff of his cigarette.

"Ha what a way to go. Alright let's have a look", Nick chuckled as they walked into the room. The victim was indeed an old man, lying naked on the bed with a sheet covering his lower half. He still had a pentrified woody that was tenting the bedsheet near his groin.

Nick scrunched up his nose as the familiar smell of a dead body attacked his senses. The old man's arms were tied to the headboard using strong pieces of cloth. He had a frail body, and Nick wondered if the bondage was even necessary. His eyes were still open, his face stuck in an expression of mild terror.

"Jeez. The old man sure knew how to party, huh", Nick remarked as he walked over to the body. There were no signs of physical assault or bodily injury - it did just look like an unfortunate accident. However, something about the feel of the scene was off. He felt his heart - and something else too - pounding and wondered why that was the case.

"These sheets are quite messy. Signs of struggle?", he asked his partner. "More like signs of having a good time! There's semen everywhere Nick", Marty chuckled. Nick nodded and paced around the body, trying to find what his instincts were telling him.

Suddenly he had a hunch. He leaned over the old man's body, taking a deep whiff near his face. It was the unmistakable scent of a woman. "Yeah that's definitely the good juice over there alright", Marty muttered.

Nick walked around the room to a chair where the old man's clothes were hanging. He fished around his coat to find his wallet and a matchbook from a club named 'Olive Sunshine'. "Hmm this is probably where he picked up the girl. It's worth checking out...", Nick remarked. Marty clicked in irritation as he realized Nick wasn't about to let it go.

"Oh and look here, he's got over $70 in cash", Nick exclaimed. "Now why would someone walk around with that kind of short change?", he continued quizzingly. "Probably to pay the girl and show her a good time", Marty shrugged. "Exactly! So why didn' t she take the money?", Nick continued.

"I dunno Nicholas, maybe she was terrified at the fact that a guy died in the middle of sex with her. How about that?", Marty said curtly, clearly starting to get irritated. "Or maybe.. she didn't need the money...", Nick said softly.

Nick picked up the ashtray that was on the side table and went to the window to open it so that he could get some fresh air and have a smoke. He lit up and paced near the window, trying to find out what he was missing. Suddenly he noticed something in the ashtray. Three of the cigarette butts were different from all the rest. "Capri cigarettes", Nick noted as he picked them out, "Oh yeah that narrows it down to half the women in LA", Marty snorted.

Nick raised his eyebrows when he saw that they had faint red lipstick marks around the filter. "A woman smoked these. Can we get someone to identify the shade of lipstick?" he said as he asked one of the beat cops on the scene to bag it for evidence. "Also get the manager's statement. I need a description of this woman on file", he added.

The coroner walked into the room after returning from washing his hands. "'Morning Faust, hell of a tragedy this one", he mumbled.

"Morning. What have you got for me, Johnson?" Nick asked him, eager to find out more. "Pretty much what Marty must have told you I'm afraid. The old fellow's heart gave out in the middle of his business. As far as I can see, no signs of deliberate harm. There are some fingernail scratches on his chest and legs - most likely from the woman he was with. You know how ladies are these days, they're into all that domination stuff. You know my wife's friend --"

Nick cut him off impatiently. He knew all about sexual perversions and domineering women. "What about any signs of suffocation? What if someone, say, put a pillow to his face?" he asked. He had a theory about the exact way the old man could have died, but he kept that to himself.

The coroner scratched his head and replied, "It looks like a heart attack to me... but I suppose it's possible. I'll need to do the autopsy before I can say more".

"Well let me know how that goes. It's your scene now", Nick said as he dragged Marty outside with him. They both lit up their cigarettes, shivering in the chill of the early morning.

"I don't think it's an accident Marty. Someone killed that old man - we need to find that woman", Nick said, rubbing his hands together to heat them up. "For God's sake Nick, it's an open and shut case. Do you really want to drag a poor working woman into this?"

But Nick was adamant. "I'll check out the club myself tonight, you can stuff yourself at home Marty"

"I'm not gonna turn that down. You'll learn when you get your own wife and kids", Marty muttered and stubbed out his cigarette. He knew that Nick was pretty talented, but he also thought that Nick was still too young to learn when to give up. Marty briskly walked over to his car, ready to get back to his sleep. Nick stayed a bit longer to finish his cigarette. He felt goosebumps all over his body - different from the morning chill. He was going to get to the bottom of this. Get all under this case.

__________________________________________________

It was as if the club had collectively held its breath as the woman entered. Time itself slowed down as everyone's eyes went to her immediately. Wearing a bright red dress that wrapped around her perfect hourglass frame, she floated to the bar, her sleek black hair fluttering smoothly behind her. She had a faint smile on her lips as she scanned the room. Men of all ages (and some women too) felt a deep carnal satisfaction when her bewitching amber eyes lingered on them for a fraction of a second... before lazily moving on to the next person.

Time went back to normal as people looked away and went back to their conversations. This was a dangerous woman. Most men felt diminished in her presence - they knew she was a pleasure that was beyond them in this lifetime.

Nevertheless, a young man found the courage to walk up to her near the barstool where she was seated alone, smoking her Capri cigarette. "Hello there beautiful. Can I buy you a drink?" the young fellow asked her, putting on a practised half-smile. She looked at him once and immediately lost interest. Young men just didn't excite her anymore. Sure they had a lot of energy, but they were just so... boring. This one seemed especially clueless.

But the young man was not easily disheartened. He ordered scotch neat for the both of them, in an attempt to be suave. She downed hers in a single gulp, still not paying any attention to him. After a few more minutes of trying in vain to get her attention, the young man decided to give up and go away.

She smiled to herself and continued smoking, enjoying a moment of peace.

"Kids these days have no inkling as to how to treat a proper lady", a deep voice said from her left. She glanced over to see an older gentleman raising his glass to salute her from three barstools away. He had masculine features and a greying beard which was neatly trimmed. He was also wearing a good suit - looked Italian. He was hopefully, much more her type. But it was too early to decide.

"Apologies but I couldn't help but overhear. Alfred DeLaney. At your service. May I know your name, madam?" he asked respectfully, still keeping his distance. She didn't look at him but relented enough from her cold demeanor to answer him, "It's Katherine".

"Well. It's my genuine pleasure to meet you Katherine. May I come over and take up some of the quiet peace you're enjoying?" he asked, determined to say his piece.

"They say it's a free country", Katherine shrugged nonchalantly, and the old gentleman moved over to the seat next to hers. "Let me guess... You'd order an Old Fashioned next" he said, trying to impress her. In some ways men are all the same, she thought. Luckily it was indeed one of her favorite drinks, so she generously allowed him a radiant half-smile, still not looking at him. Alfred snapped his fingers to call over the bartender, asking for the drink while visibly tipping him generously. Katherine rolled her eyes.

Alfred tried to impress her with his knowledge next. "From your accent, I'd say you're from France. Your English is impeccable by the way. But I've been to France, and I haven't seen many women who look like you. Someone with your unique..." he trailed off. Katherine interjected, "My skin color? Typical American. My mother was from the Caribbean. If you must know."

Alfred winced when he realized he had come off sounding wrong. "I was only remarking at your beauty madam, please don't take offense", he implored her. Katherine scoffed but didn't give a response.

"Ok. I see you're a no-nonsense woman, Katherine. So let me be upfront. You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I have seen a few -- all over the world too -- and no one compares to you my lady. I would die for a chance to love you if only for a night", he finished smoothly, expectantly staring at the side of her face. She smiled inwardly. Only she knew how true his last sentence was.

She lazily turned around to look right into his eyes and said, "Let me be clear Mr. DeLaney, I'm not here looking for love... I'm looking for bad men to punish. Are you a bad man, Mr. DeLaney?".

He was taken aback at her sudden naughty question. Finally having her attention, Alfred stumbled to find the right words quickly, "Me? Of course! I'm an insurance salesman so that makes me bad by default yeah?"

"Not really. That's just boring", she said, her interest waning quickly.

"Ok how about this. Many times -- I've lost count I tell you -- I could have ruled to let someone draw their insurance money in some cut-and-dry cases. But every single time I found some technicality that let us get out of paying them. I've made a lot of commission this way. Hell we even sued one of them! Can you imagine that?", he broke into a chuckle.

"Like I said, boring." She said, already looking away to check out other potential candidates.

Alfred wasn't ready to give up yet. "Families are out on the streets because of me! I mean come on. I even walked out on my own family two decades ago. I have no idea where they are. And frankly, I don't give a damn!", he said exasperatedly.

This did catch her attention. "I see. Maybe you do have it coming after all."

Alfred's eyes lit up as he played along hopefully. "Oh yes! I deserve your... uh punishment! Why don't we have a few more drinks and go back to my place?", he said eagerly. He had met his share of women who liked to get all dominant.

After a bit of getting to know each other, they walked out of the club, their hands intertwined. Alfred couldn't believe his luck - he had the hottest women in the club and he didnt even have to pay for her time. He could feel jealous eyes all around as they walked out.

______________________________________________

Katherine looked around the beach house. It had the kind of decor that someone who wanted to pretend to be rich would choose. She wasn't impressed, but was glad that the house was at least impeccably clean. It was also pretty isolated, being on the beachside. No one would hear him scream.

Alfred was busy getting her a drink from his mini bar. She took the opportunity to strip down to her lingerie. She plopped herself down on an armchair, crossing her legs as she lit up a cigarette.

Alfred's eyes widened when he came back with the drinks and saw her in her sexy lingerie. His mouth dropped open as he studied her rich curves. He wordlessly put his drink down on the coffee table and gave her the other glass. He then got down on his knees in front of her. "You my lady... you are something else. Such perfect breasts!" he said mesmerized, reaching for them. Indeed, Katherine had breasts that were just the right size. She also had one of those new 'push-up bras' holding them up flawlessly.

Taking him by surprise, Katherine used her foot to slap him across the face. Alfred reeled from the sharp pain - it was quite a bit harder than what could be called 'playful' - but he was determined to play along for as long as he could. She was worth it.

"You don't touch me without my permission!" she snapped. Alfred quickly apologized, realizing that his usual approach wouldn't work with her. "I'm sorry, I overstepped my boundaries. Please forgive me Katherine." he said earnestly, as he tried to move closer to her.

"That's not good enough. I'm going to need to teach you a lesson", she said, once again using her leg to push him backwards, albeit a bit gentler this time.

"I actually have exactly what we need!", Alfred said excitedly and dragged out a suitcase from under his bed. It had several handcuffs, two different kinds of whips, and a few other 'tools' that Katherine recognized. "Oh?" Katherine raised her eyebrows. This was not usual. But it did make for a fun night.

"Usually it's me who uses them on women, but today I'm at your service Katherine", he said, as if it helped. Katherine immediately felt some anger rising up inside her. "You tie up and whip women you bring home for sex?", she asked pointedly.

"No no no! Not unless they like it. But between you and me, they often do. Women are generally submissive. Sometimes I just pay a girl to do it. You know how it is", he shrugged, trying to defend himself. Katherine was seething with rage inside, She couldn't wait to put this misogynist in his place. But as always, she kept her cool.

"You sure know how to smooth talk a woman Mr. DeLaney", Katherine said sarcastically, looking away with her faint smile, causing him to go red with embarrassment. He was bragging about prostitutes to this woman!

"Please, forget I said that. I'm willing to 'atone' for my sins. Look I'll even tie myself up", Alfred said eagerly as he grabbed his handcuffs and went to his bed. He proceeded to lock the handcuffs in place for both his legs and one of his hands. The bed had a solid metal frame - he was not going anywhere. All that was left was for Katherine to finish the last one. Katherine watched him do it in silence - a silence he interpreted as encouragement.

She uncrossed her legs and got up from the chair, and authoritatively walked over to him, her high heels clicking loudly on the hardwood floor. She slowly and deliberately locked his remaining hand to the headboard. She allowed him a faint smile. His fate was sealed now, with that act.

She then went over to choose her whip. She chose the short one which was more like a riding crop with it's tough but soft leather strips. She didn't want to leave any thick lasting marks on his body. No marks that can be mistaken for assault or battery. The riding crop would only leave... 'naughty' marks.

Alfred watched her walk around with the clip clop sound of her heels and felt goosebumps all over his body. He gulped in excitement. He admired his own talents for having wooed her and brought her here.

She also went over to his record player, chose an album from his collection, and replaced the smooth jazz that was playing. The menacing psychedelic rock music echoed throughout the house as she walked back to him, finally locking eyes with him. Something primal inside Alfred triggered as he looked into her burning amber eyes, and he felt the immediate urge to break free and run from this woman. His instincts screamed 'danger' for some reason. But it also brought with it a strong, feverish kind of arousal.

Katherine eyed his body like a predator, looking for the best places to whip him. Her blows started without warning, smacking him across his stomach and legs, eliciting playful yelps from him each time. Alfred was really enjoying this gentle torment. He could handle the pain just fine, and enjoyed the fact that it was delivered by such a femme fatale. Katherine too enjoyed lulling her prey into a false sense of security with her gentle whips.

"You like that don't you?" she asked him, twirling her whip. "Oh no it hurts so much! Please stop!" he replied playfully. He had been here before and knew he was in for a hot night of pussy eating.

"Maybe you like it a little too much!" she said as she hopped on the bed with surprising agility. She stood up and straddled him in the reverse direction, looking down at him as she stamped her foot down on his stomach. It didn't hurt, but it did knock the air out of him. Laughing gently, she lowered herself, settling her tender butt on his chest. He was mesmerized at how shapely it was and how warm it felt to have her spread out on his chest. He could feel extreme warmth where her pussy touched his heart - it was emanating a crazy amount of heat. Katherine was starting to feel the excitement. She knew that she was now in control... and she knew where this would end.

Her midnight-black lingerie accented her exotic light-brown skin perfectly. He felt her gentle weight every time his lungs expanded to take a breath and felt her move up and down because of his breathing. He didn't have much time to admire it however, as she started whipping him again, a lot harder this time. He reeled from the pain, yelping louder to to let her know she was doing it too hard.

"Ow ow! Hey easy! Go easy love!" he tried to tell her. "Shut up!", she snapped and started whipping him even harder. He continued complaining, which really started to make her angry. She stopped whipping and abruptly stood up above him on the bed, her feet on either side of his head. She towered above him, her butt far above, casting a formidable shadow over him from the dim mood lighting that he had set up in his bedroom. To his delight, she sensually started stripping her panties down, edging it down each leg inch-by-inch. She let it go at knee height and it fell to her feet, resting on his mouth and nose. Busy being hypnotized by her waving butt, Alfred was taken aback when the faintly damp underwear suddenly blocked out his vision partially.

Alfred took in deep and grateful breaths. Her scent was intoxicating. He bit and chewed her underwear in an attempt to taste some of that heavenly smell.

"You like my panties? Open your mouth.", she said from above, authoritatively. Automatically, Alfred felt himself obey. His mouth remained open like a dumb idiot as she used her toe to push her panties into his mouth. Soon the entire thing was stuffed in his mouth - he looked like a chipmunk. He couldn't complain about the pain now, but he was in heaven, sucking on her panties like it was the world's biggest lollipop. Katherine had solved the complaining problem. And the screaming problem in the future. Moreover, she was tired of hearing him call her 'my lady'.

Gallonot2
Gallonot2
39 Followers