Belle Noire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gallonot2
Gallonot2
39 Followers

She dropped herself down to his chest without any warning, knocking the air clean out of him. She felt a lot heavier this time, as if she was holding back earlier. Before he had a chance to recover, she went back to her whipping. She was now whipping painfully hard - and a bit close to his manhood for his comfort. He felt alarmed at the abandon with which she did it and tried to struggle and scream, all to no avail. What the gag didn't get, the music did. He tried to move his legs away in an attempt to dodge her blows, but that only made her angrier.

"Stop trying to move. You know you deserve this you bad man", she said, in a sensual voice that made him want to let her continue to hurt him.

However, after a few more minutes of it, Alfred couldn't take it any more and started screaming continuously, trying to push the pantie gag out of his mouth with his tongue. This didn't escape her attention.

"Hey! The gag comes out when I say so!" she snapped and roughly used two fingers to push her underwear even deeper into his mouth, almost jamming it down his throat. To finish the effect, she lifted herself up and deposited her shapely butt directly on his face. This move took Alfred by surprise. Never in his life had a woman done this to him, at least not so aggressively. Her entire weight was mushing his head down into the pillow now.

Alfred's body froze as he tried to comprehend what had just happened. He felt his instincts tell him that his face and nose were obstructed, and that he needed to remove that obstruction. The pain on his face was a new sensation for him - the only other times this had happened were when he would get into fisticuffs when he was younger. But getting punched in the face was over in an instant. This pain was equally hard but unrelentingly persistent.

However, this was also the most intimate he had ever gotten with Katherine all night. The radiant warmth of her womanhood now had a new epicenter, his face. Buried under her warmth and weight, he felt... safe. He resisted the urge to struggle and tried to lie still.

The whippings resumed almost immediately. Alfred now realized he couldn't do anything -- not even scream -- when he was being tortured like this. Worst of all, he couldn't even see her now, his vision completely blocked by her shapely ass. He felt his head heat up like a pressure cooker from the friction.

The pain was now starting to get to him and he tried to shake her off. But Katherine remained firmly perched on his face, using her legs to stay in position. He screamed into her ass every time a blow landed - but scream was all he could do, and even that was getting difficult since his breath was now running out.

She got up to let him catch a breath and he quickly turned his head sideways so that she wouldn't suffocate him again. Katherine smiled as she saw his resistance. She would greatly enjoy forcing him back under. But instead of using her hands, which she easily could have, she instead told him, "If you don't turn your head back, the next whip is going to land on your manhood!" She whipped him on the thigh close enough to his balls to let him know she wasn't fucking around.

Terror rose in Alfred's heart as he realized he couldn't do anything to stop her. Except turn his head back. By now he had had enough air and had calmed down, so he apprehensively turned his face back. Katherine waited a few seconds to see if he would turn his head away again - she wanted to relish the control she had on him - before gliding down back on his face.

With a smug smile that he couldn't see she asked him, "I thought you wanted to be punished Mr. DeLaney. Do you want me to go home?". Nested deep under her butt cheeks, he was both afraid and excited. He just knew he didn't want to stop. "Mmm Mmmphhh", he moaned to let her know she should stay.

"Good. Then shut up. I don't want to hear your squeals when I hit you", she said firmly. The fact that she had let him breathe gave him a lot of confidence. She was going to be careful not to suffocate him to death... right? The whipping resumed again, and Alfred tried to follow her order about not screaming so loud each time. His obedience was rewarded with fewer blows per minute - or maybe that's just what he thought, Stockholm-syndromed-the-fuck-out. He felt a weird devotion for Katherine developing inside him. No woman had ever treated him like this. He did regret showing her his BDSM collection though - especially the whip.

Katherine lifted herself up again and abruptly asked him, "Are you ever going to use these whips on a woman again?"

Alfred knew truthfully that he would. He liked to dominate whenever he could. He had never been whipped himself. Now knowing how much it hurt... he was really going to enjoy whipping his next victims. "Never!", he mumbled loudly through his gag.

"Liar!" she exclaimed and whipped him directly on his balls. She quickly sat down back on his face before the screaming began. Having something to bite on helped. Alfred bit deep into her panties as he screamed from the pain. His hands desperately tugged against his own handcuffs in an attempt to soothe and protect his manhood from future blows. Katherine felt her whole body being rocked around by his pained wriggling and felt herself reaching a second tier of excitement. She started massaging herself with her fingers to get her womanhood ready. She enjoyed his squirming for a while, using her legs to make sure he couldn't shake her off.

His initial struggles were now replaced by soft trembles and pathetic whining. She could see his manhood shrinking down in fear in his underwear. She also realized that his underwear had cushioned some of that blow. She quickly leaned forward and with two rough motions, pulled his underpants down to expose his manhood for direct punishment. Alfred didn't like this one bit, but as she leaned, her butt lifted up ever so slightly. Enough for him to sneak a quick breath through his nose before she sat back down. Despite it being a desperate breath, he couldn't help but notice how intoxicating she smelled. Her pheromones were now percolating through his lungs.

"I will ask you once more. Are you going to whip a woman again?" she asked, without lifting up this time. "Mmph Mmphh!" he responded back again, this time meaning it. He really didn't want any more blows to his precious manhood. Sure he would change his mind later, but in that moment right there, he felt himself honestly agreeing that he should never hurt another person in his pursuit of pleasure.

She got up off his face with a comical 'squelch' sound. She looked at him square in his eyes for a moment to see if he was lying again. Satisfied, she said, "Good.", before sitting back on his face. He got the feeling that her butt grew heavier each time she sat back down.

After sitting back down, she unfurled one of her legs and reached out to touch his penis with it. Instinctively he shivered and tried to move his midsection away, expecting another blow. She laughed at his fear.

But instead of kicking it, she used her foot to grasp his penis. Her toes curled around and grabbed his cock with the same guile as any hand had ever done. The fact that this hard-to-please woman was finally giving him sexual attention made it even more arousing. She pressed his now erect penis onto his thigh and proceeded to rub it up and down using her foot. He started getting excited faster than ever before, despite this being objectively worse than a dryhump. All those blows and whips had put him way more in touch with his body. In that moment her 'footjob' felt better than any sex he ever had. He felt himself reaching climax incredibly fast, aided by the erotic asphyxiation.

But he really did need to breathe again. He started struggling, trying to let her know that he needed air. But she still kept up her footjob, pulling him ever closer to orgasm. Now she had started using her hands to pleasure herself as well. His breathing was just not important now. But Alfred disagreed. He tried to use her distraction as an opportunity to throw her clean off his face by bucking his neck. She was not a light woman, and he only succeeded in hurting his neck from the effort.

While Katherine enjoyed the struggles of her victims, she hated disobedience more. That couldn't go unpunished. She abruptly stopped her footjob and raised her foot up high before crashing it down hard on his penis. Alfred's whole body twisted from the pain. He was just really not expecting that. The fact that he had a full erection made it hurt it even more. Katherine started chuckling when she saw - and felt - his violent struggles. She still hadn't let him breathe either, so he was now really bucking around. Her chuckles turned into open laughter as she felt his nose wiggle around in her pussy as a result of all the struggling. Alfred felt terrified at how entertaining this was for her.

She let it go a few more seconds, thoroughly enjoying the ride. As his struggles started slowing down, she leapt off his face and landed forward in his chest. There was no air left to be knocked out of him. She gasped with happiness when she saw that there were tears in Alfred's eyes. "You broke my dick you bitch", he cried into the gag. He was lucky she couldn't understand him.

"Crying already? It's too early for that Mr. DeLaney", Katherine said with a cold smile. She gave his face a few rough slaps and said, "Shape up!". She shot her ass back towards his face, and he quickly grabbed some air before she sat down. But Katherine stopped before she made contact- she could feel him hold his breath in anticipation. But she stayed there for a few moments without sitting down. This lulled Alfred into thinking that he could refresh his breath-hold. The moment he exhaled, she dropped herself down, preventing him from inhaling.

Alfred cursed his stupidity. Now he had no air in his lungs and she was just getting started. She moved her foot back near his penis and he shivered away in fear again. She chuckled and kicked his side woth her other leg to make him stay still.

Luckily she just resumed the footjob. He was getting aroused again, although this time with some trepidation - was she going to kick him again? Somehow that fear of suddenly getting kicked allowed him to enjoy the pleasure more.

His heart was beating a thousand times a minute from the lack of air. But as he ran out of breath, he also felt himself reaching the peak before ejaculation. The fact that she was stopping him from breathing somehow made it far more arousing than normal. Before he knew it, he was coming all over his bedsheet. Katherine kept up her foot work for a few more pumps but stopped once there was enough tantalizing evidence for the police.

Alfred still thrusted around, trying to get the rest of his half-denied orgasm. But soon he had to realize that it was over. He really wished he could at least use his own hands to finish himself off. But now that the peak of the orgasm had left him, he realized that he was close to passing out. Luckily, Katherine got off his face, flooding him with relief as the blood rushed back into his face. He breathed gratefully, forcing air in and out of his flattened nose as fast as he could.

Katherine however, wasn't done by a long shot. After letting him catch his breath, she quickly turned around and hopped back on his chest, this time facing his head. He looked down to see her moist vagina being dexterously worked by her fingers. He wanted to reach out and help her with his mouth. Despite the fact that he had just orgasmed, he felt himself getting hard again. No other woman had made him feel like this.

Katherine suddenly said, "Enough break" and hopped forward in a few short butt-jumps until she was again on his face. She felt a lot more lubricated from this direction. She slowly parted her lips as she gently grinded it over his nose in rhythm with her own fingers.

She picked up speed as she started getting excited, now using her butt to knead his face with abandon. Despite how rough her gyrations were on his face, Alfred was just happy that she wasn't whipping him anymore. She slowly rose up to let him catch another breath. He was happy that she didn't make him work for it this time.

"Are you an old pervert who needs to be punished?" she asked him. He quickly played along and nodded his head and moaned to let her know that he indeed was. But after enduring so much pain he wanted his due. "MMmmmhhhhH!", he kept screaming. In their isolated location, screaming was not a concern at all, so Katherine just enjoyed her prey scream. But after a while it was starting to get annoying.

She hopped back on his chest, reached over and slapped his face and motioned for him to open his mouth. He gratefully obliged without complaining about the slap. He just wanted to breathe freely. Plus his face was too numb from all the incessant facesitting to feel any pain from her slap. Katherine scrunched up her nose as she used the tip of her fingers to pull out her saliva-soaked underwear out of his mouth. "Ergh.", she said as she tossed it towards the ground. She would remember to pick it up on the way out - that was evidence she didn't want to leave behind.

They locked eyes as Katherine asked with a stern look, "Well?"

"You are.. you are something else Katherine.", Alfred said truthfully. Katherine was glad he wasn't about to make a fuss about all the pain she was putting him through. 'What a pervert', she thought to herself.

"Is that really why you made such a fuss and made me take off your gag?", she asked impatiently. She was a demanding woman and he was never free from her judgement. He had to continue to dance if he wanted to see how deep this rabbit hole went.

"I just... want to pleasure you Katherine. I can do that better with my tongue not tied up." Alfred said confidently. This night felt eery to him. He felt more like himself than he had since a long time. He was both exhausted and excited.

"Oh is that so. Well I sure hope your tongue is better at that stuff than it is at talking. Very well. Let's see you put your mouth where your... uh mouth is", Katherine said with her psuedo-French accent as she broke into a chuckle. Hearing her laugh was a comforting feeling for Alfred. It made her seem more empathetic, more human. Different from the laugh where it looked like she was going to kill him. He licked his lips in anticipation as he prepared to show her his Tongue Tornado technique.

She smiled as she glided herself back on his face - she was amused at how none of them ever realized what she was going to do to them. She moved backwards and forwards until she found the right place to align his mouth with her excited nether regions.

Katherine gasped as she felt his tongue gently snake up inside her without warning. She let go and sank down on his face at that position. She was rewarded with Alfred's tongue shooting deeper into herself. She could feel him wildly wiggle his tongue in an attempt to pleasure her. She sighed as she realized how lacklustre the pathetic licking attempt was.

In his defense, this wasn't a great position to allow for skilled maneuvers. Maybe he was good from another position, but he definitely wasn't doing anything good for her orgasm career at that moment. She preferred to go back to her fingers. She took comfort in the fact that her excited emissions combined with his desperate saliva formed a vacuum seal between her butt and his face. So she was still in control of his breath. She could feel him try struggle to open his jaw wide enough in an attempt to sneak at least some air in amidst his frantic licking.

She remained sitting a lot longer this time, really making him fight to get his breath. She was now singeing hot with the friction and excitement. Alfred tried to get his head out of the grip of her strong thighs, while still faithfully thrusting his tongue around inside Katherine.

But in this forward position she knew exactly how to remain seated. She had folded her legs backwards to hold his head from the sides using her feet. There was no escaping her ass. She chuckled as she felt his head frantically turn left and right under her ass - faster thanks to all the organic lubrication from her pussy juices. She had to give him credit for still continuing to frenetically attack her pussy with his tongue.

She finally decided to get off, feeling his head rise up along with her butt cheeks, stuck to them, before dropping back down. Alfred lay breathing heavily as cognition returned to him. His face widened with a dumb smile as he began to speak. But Catherine was no longer interested in anything else his tongue did apart from what it was doing earlier. She slid back on to his face, muffling whatever he was trying to say.

"Your tongue technique is miserable. You don't deserve my pussy!", Katherine snapped as she found her new position. Alfred thrust his tongue out again in expectation, only to be greeted by a taste that was a bit more sour than earlier. Alfred gasped as he realized that his tongue was now in her asshole. Nothing he hadn't done before, but he was annoyed that he was relegated to this position. He was determined to work his way back up. He continued his aggressive efforts to twist his tongue around, ignoring the stronger taste.

Katherine didn't mind this position at all. His poor tongue technique didn't matter as much as earlier, since there were fewer wrong moves to make when it came to eating ass. "Faster!", she exclaimed as she quickly picked up the whip and turned around to land a blow close to his vulnerable penis. In a panic, Alfred switched up the pace. His tongue was starting to get tired, but he wasn't about to give up.

After a good long while and lots of squirming she let him breathe again. He was starting to get worried. But each time she got up to let him breathe, he trusted her enough to go back under without complaints.

"Did you make families homeless with your insurance scams?" she asked him, sounding a bit angry. Maybe it was just her arousal. "I sure did!", he nodded agreeably to play along. She dropped her butt back down on his face, creating a sickening smack sound as their sweaty skins clapped each other. She remained sitting even longer this time.

Without getting up this time, she asked him, "Are you an unloving old man who walked out on his family?!" She definitely sounded angry this time, but he decided it was just part of the role-play. "Mmph Mm Mmpph!" he replied eagerly. He was playing with fire and he fucking loved it. He kept laying still, sneaking in breaths when he could. Her asshole was actually starting to taste nice although he had to slow down his technique from the fatigue.

Noticing the lack of fervor, she snapped, "You're not even good at eating ass. You're useless!". She jumped off his face abruptly and rolled off the bed. "Wah what? Why you going?", he spluttered in confusion, trying to reel his tongue back in his mouth. All the blood rushing back to his face made it hard to focus.

"Oh I'm not going anywhere", she said as she bent over to pick up the panties that she had discarded earlier. Even after the close-up view, he still found himself unable to look away from her shapely behind as she bent over. But then he saw what she had picked up. "Oh no. Not again.", Alfred said adamantly, shaking his head. "Either this goes back in your mouth or I leave right now", Katherine replied pointedly. She wasn't going to leave, not really. If he refused, she would still force it down his mouth.

Alfred was once again rock hard by now, thanks to all the oral adventures earlier. His dick did the thinking as he reluctantly nodded to agree. Katherine roughly shoved her panties back into his mouth.

"Now then, where were we?", she said as she pounced on top of him, knocking the air out of him. She slid herself forward from where she landed and sat up on his chest and neck. Alfred felt himself choking a little as some of her weight was on his windpipe. She slide forward even more until she reached her preferred position on his face.

Gallonot2
Gallonot2
39 Followers