Belle Noire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got off his face for a brief moment - only to prop herself up before dropping on to his face from up high. She even managed to land wrongly and crush his nose with her left butt cheek, causing him to scream into his now-returned gag. He was annoyed at himself for allowing her to gag him again. With some effort, he managed to turn his head slightly so that his nose slid in between her cheeks instead of being crushed. With some relief returning to his face, he lay still again.

He kept his cool again the next time she let him breathe, although he wanted to yell and tell her to go easy. She paused before asking her question this time. "Are you a sick perverted misogynist who deserves to die?" Once again Alfred obediently nodded his head and agreed without thinking. This time, Katherine didn't drop herself on to his face. Instead she did the exact opposite, gently sliding onto his face, ensuring his nose was nestled comfortably between her ass cheeks. She slid forward until she could put all her weight on his face, but still see his eyes.

She went to work on herself again -- she was close now. Katherine started moaning in pleasure as she started glimpsing her orgasm. She used her thighs to clamp down even harder on his face. There was no way to break free from her hold -- not without his arms. Once again Alfred started running out of breath, veins popping in his reddened forehead from the smothering.

Jefferson Airplane's 'White Rabbit' started playing on the record player. Katherine sighed with contentment as she realized it was perfect for the moment. Alfred felt panic start to set in, and he tried to remind himself that she would let him breathe soon. "Look at me" Katherine whispered from above and he instinctively obeyed. Looking into her bright amber eyes scared him -- they had a wild and primal look about them. She still had her faint smile as she bit her lower lip with pleasure. Her gyrations and fingering were getting faster and he realized that she was close to orgasm. Maybe he could breathe soon after all!

However, he simply couldn't last any longer. Looking into her eyes was mesmerizing but he instinctively closed his eyes while enduring the fire in his oxygen-depraved lungs.

"Hey, I said look at me! If you want to breathe, don't stop looking at me!" she said, angrily whacking the top of his head to make him open his eyes again. The hope for breathing made him open his eyes once again. He stared looking pleadingly into her crazy eyes as his body started wildly struggling all around him. She lifted herself up, but only for a fraction of a second before sealing his face back with her butt. Alfred didn't get nearly enough air but was still grateful for a single breath.

He wanted to close his eyes from exhaustion, but he remembered her command and looked back into her amber eyes. By now he was convinced that he wasn't making it up: there was something scary about her eyes.

"You know Mr.DeLaney, I was 24 when I had my first one. It changed something inside me. I knew I would never be the same after that", she whispered in a low voice as her gyrations started to become slower. She wanted to slow down so that she could ride it longer. Alfred was surprised that she was suddenly opening up to him about her first time.

"He was a bad husband. He had it coming. But I just never expected so much pleasure to come out of it.", she continued. She was now close to climax - all that was left was to get him in the... right mood. He was already running out of breath and starting to struggle a bit, but he still thought that he was going to get out of this alive.

"But once I started, I just couldn't stop. I wanted more.. and more... and even more. Lucky for me, there is no shortage of bad men in this world.", she finished with a light laugh that would have sounded innocent in any other context. She could see the fear building in his eyes as he put the pieces together. His wild fear completed her list of requirements. She was now ready for her orgasm.

Alfred's eyes widened with terror - she was really going to kill him! With this newfound realization, he started struggling even wilder, trying to turn and buck his head to throw her off. But it was too late now. She laughed at his desperation. He certainly deserved it -- he had made the case himself. Her entire body was being rocked around by his wild attempts to breathe. It only added to the pleasure as she looked him right into his eyes the whole time. He didn't dare look away, holding on to the hope that she would let him breathe soon if he kept looking. It felt like she was literally feasting on his fear.

She noticed that he might pass out before she was finished. That was no good. She lifted up her left buttcheek and leaned to her right to quickly let him grab a breath. But before he could use the opportunity to escape from her ass, she was right back on it. He did manage to turn his head a little although that still didn't help him breathe. Katherine used her hands to forcefully turn his head back to the center and used her weight to keep it there.

Alfred was now shouting into his gag with the one breath he got out of it. He also got enough energy to start struggling like a mad man again, roughly trying to throw her off by any means possible. But she was locked on and never letting go.

Katherine was now really close. She kept looking into his eyes, at the anger and pain and fear that were swirling around in them. She started bursting into a violent orgasm that was made stronger by the bucking face she was riding. She brought her thighs together to hide his face from view. She had seen enough - plus, she knew that would make him struggle even harder.

Wave over wave of pleasure crashed over her as she lost track of where she was, and just enjoyed the desperate struggling under her. After a considerable duration of pure bliss, Katherine finally felt her peak ebbing away. She came back down to earth and felt another wave of bliss when she realized she was still firmly smothering a man under her. Her juices had covered his entire face and was starting to flow down to the velvet pillow he was resting his head on. There was no chance he was breathing through any of that.

Alfred's struggles had stopped. She kept sitting for a few moments, relaxing from her orgasm. She parted her thighs again to look at him. He now looked up at her with blank eyes that were starting to lose focus. Katherine immersed herself in the moment, using her fingers to coerce out any remnants of her orgasm as she watched the life drain from his eyes. Finally, she was done.

She took deep heavy breaths and remained seated for a couple more minutes to make sure he didn't come back to life later - that would totally ruin her high.

With his dying breath, Alfred had emptied the rest of his semen in a final desperate orgasm. It didn't surprise Katherine anymore, she had seen it happen many times. It amused her that men still pined for her even in death.

With a deep sigh she used her hands to unstuck his face from her ass, making a loud squelching noise as her butt and his face finally separted. His head dropped back to the pillow, lifeless. "Good thing you don't have a family to miss you", she said disgustedly at his body. She rolled off the bed and roughly pulled out her underwear from his mouth. She didn't want to leave any of her unique items as evidence for the police.

She clothed herself, stuffing her saliva-soaked underwear into one of her purse. She scanned the room to check if she left anything behind.

She nodded to herself once everything she brought was accounted for. "Goodnight Mr. DeLaney", she whispered softly and walked out the house and into the night.

A/N: Thank you for reading! Hope you liked it. "Basic Instinct" and "L.A. Noire" were my inspirations for this.