Belle of the Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of her mouth and pushed her fully onto the bed. He kissed her again, teasing her lips and tongue with his tongue. He withdrew and stared migrating his mouth South, kissing her ears, cheeks, neck, and chest while kneeling next to her shoulder. He reached down and stroked her wet pussy while his mouth toured her breasts, paying special attention to her rock-hard nipples. He quickly moved to her stomach, planted kisses all around it and finally began his assault on her pussy. She was well ahead of him and spread her legs to grant maximum access. She felt him start with gentle kisses up and down both sides of her cunt. Then he separated her pussy lips with his tongue, opening her up to him. He applied more pressure and she felt her juices accumulating. He again worked his tongue top to bottom and back again. Her clit was begging for attention and he started providing it. He buffed her clit with his tongue like a cloth polishing a shoe. Then he sucked it into his mouth and continued working it over. The jolts were uncontrollable. She pushed his head down into her crotch, lest he relinquish his attack. "Ohhhh, yes, there, there, ohhh, there." He accelerated his licking and the change went up her spine. She pushed down harder and moaned, "Yessss, baby, please don't stop, don't stop, there, yessss." She started bucking her hips while pushing down on his head. He may have been smothering, but as she came ferociously she didn't care. She finally relaxed as the wave of euphoria subsided. He was not in a mood to take mercy and continued the attack. He continued down her valley and found the entrance to her vagina. He adjusted his position to allow him to come in from on top and began probing her hole with his tongue. Again, the waves began to hit her. She looked at him eating her out and remembered that there must be a big dick nearby that needed some attention of its own. She turned herself around and worked her way between his knees, putting them in a 69 position. She grabbed his hips and started gobbling his cock like it was her last meal. This gave her full control and she used to push her mouth deeply onto his cock. She pulled herself up on his cock over and over, noticing his probing of her pussy slowing down as her sucking caused his cock to consume a much larger share of his mental abilities.

He regained his composure and renewed his attention to her cunt. She began to lose the fight as her pussy demanded her full attention. She felt herself building again and disengaged from his cock. "No," he told her, "I want to feel you on my cock when you cum." Right then she would have stuck a screwdriver in her leg if that would prevent him from stopping his licking. She resumed sucking his cock and felt a wonderful, familiar rising in her chest.

"Ohhhh, yessss, yesss," she grunted as she climaxed yet again. The feeling of her mouth on his cock while she was cumming was indescribable. This one was less intense, but immensely satisfying nonetheless. She pulled his shoulders toward her to turn him around then grabbed his face and started kissing him. Both were exhausted and an unspoken timeout was called. She grabbed the water bottle and took a swig, as did he. He put the bottle back and she rested her head on his chest.

"You came and I didn't say Master Says," he laughed as he chided her.

"I never want to be anywhere else," she cooed as she smiled. They both relaxed for a couple of minutes then she started playing with his chest. He knew where this was going. She massaged his nipples then her hand started trailing southward. Her hand slowly wandered down his stomach and began stroking his cock. "Well it's good to know somebody's still interested," she observed.

He groaned, thought for a moment, and replied, "Master says on your knees so I can fuck you like a dog." He wasn't the only one that liked to hear this kind of language. She quickly rolled over on and got up on her knees, presenting her ass and pussy to him. He straddled her from behind and easily found her pussy. The fucking started immediately, although not at the frenzied pace of before. She knew he liked this position as he got a lot of penetration and gave him the feeling of control. It also freed him to either grab both her breasts while fucking her or to look around and see her tits bouncing in rhythm with his fucking. She liked the second and loved the first. She felt him start to accelerate the pace then felt his hands snake around and find her tits. She rose up and arched her back to give him better access. He again made a tour around her breasts, rubbing them in a circular pattern, then zeroing in on her nipples. The jolts were like having a switch turned on. He held on with one hand and move the other to her pussy. She spread her knees a bit further apart to allow him access to her clit. He found his target and began rubbing her clit in sync with the strokes of his cock.

"Oh, you're not fair," she gasped. "Yes, yes, please, yes, YESSSS," she managed to get out before pushing her hips back wildly against him, then wilted. He collapsed beside her, gave her a minute to recover before moving on to the finale.

He thought for a second and said, "Master says mount up." She straddled him, found his cock, and slid her cunt up and down his cock without penetration, masturbating herself with his dick. Her breath was a little ragged as she lowered herself on him and began moving up and down. She bent over and kissed him deeply then rose a little and let her long black hair fall around them, insulating them from the world. They could see each other, but nothing else, and could feel themselves fucking, but little else.

"I love you," he said as he stared into her eyes, her pussy sliding up and down his shaft relentlessly. "I love fucking you and I love being with you." His words had an impact as she picked up the pace leaned over and started passionately kissing him while she continued to grind her pussy onto him. He began to meet her pumping with his own. Arching his hips up to meet her, she allowed him to take on more and more of the activity to let him build to his release. Her bouncing, swaying tits mesmerized him and added to the jolts the fucking was giving to him.

"Master would like this to go on forever, but the little Master is getting ready to explode," he panted out between thrusts.

"How do you want to end it?" she asked. "I'll suck you, fuck you, lick you or finish you however you desire. Come on, baby, I want to see you cum for me. My pussy loves you, my tits love you, and I love you, but we love you more when we know we can make you cum," she encouraged him. Then she got a very nasty but very wonderful thought to try to push him over the edge. "I tell you what," she said, trying to control herself under his relentless pounding. "You've been such a good birthday boy and given me so many wonderful orgasms, if you cum for me, I will go full porn star and give me the facial you always wanted to do."

"Oh, yes," he replied, "I can't pass that up on my birthday." He fondled her nice, big, soft breasts and sped up his screwing and felt his aching balls start to churn and beg for release. He moved his hands down to grab her hips and continued to pump her pussy in a frenzy until he realized he had passed the point of no return. "Ready?" he gasped.

"Yes, baby, I'm ready for you." She climbed off him quickly and slid her mouth down to his cock.

She sucked him greedily for half a minute and heard him declare, "Unngg, nowww." She pulled herself off him and pointed his cock at her mouth making sure he could witness the finale. He watched in fascination as she jerked him off and directed the hot jets of cum at her cheeks and lips and then in her mouth to catch the last eruptions. She then rubbed his cock all over her mouth and pushed it back in, sucking it and lavishing it with her tongue. She licked what she could off her lips, swallowed the cum in her mouth and wiped her face off on the sheet. She stuck her tongue out at him to prove what she had done.

He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. "Mmmm, that was yummy. Did Genie please her Master?" she asked as she kissed his penis then worked her way up his stomach, chest, and face with gentle kisses.

"Unnnhhhh," was all he could reply. She smiled, laid down next to him, and toyed with his deflating cock.

"You know genies can be male and masters can be female, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, Master. I'll be ready for your birthday." he replied.

12