Sexy Afternoon with Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
The opening stanza where an idea is proposed.
791 words
3.67
15.3k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happipat
happipat
24 Followers

Way back when, in these far away isles, life was much more tightly regulated than now, no more so than in the moral realm. Pornographic material and sex toys were illegal. Condoms were kept under chemists' counters and requested in hushed tones; choice of style or thickness or special features-like ribs or dimples or enhanced lubrication freely available in supermarkets these days-were unavailable. Toys and racy magazines could only be obtained in overseas locations, like Sydney's red light area across the ditch in big brother Australia, and guiltily smuggled through New Zealand customs at the bottom of suitcases in the hope they not fall prey to zealous border officers seeking, no doubt, to add to their own home collections.

So it came to pass that a during a casual Saturday beer with a workmate, Brian, a former British merchant seaman, the usual boy topic of sex came up. Colin let slip, well, bragged, that he had a collection of smuggled porno movies (on reels!) at home. He said if I and my lady (Anne) wanted, he could bring his projector around Sunday afternoon. He also suggested a mutual friend, Chris, a former British marine, would no doubt be keen to join in.

Now, it so happened we all worked shifts, but we all had Sundays off. Anne was a trainee nurse, Colin and I worked in a production engineering factory, and Chris was a mobile security guard who spent his nights keeping unwanted visitors out of closed business premises-when not fucking a gorgeous, married, blonde who worked night shifts in a burger bar. We were all still young: Anne the youngest at 21 (just), the men under 30. We were all in good shape, too and definitely frisky. I said sure, just say when, knowing Anne would be keen as mustard as she often complained about New Zealand's puritanical legal framework. The other two men were married with children, so our flat was the logical venue. I soon headed home to chat to Anne, while Colin would talk discreetly to Chris and check if Chris' blonde-on-the-side would like to come, too.

It was dinner time when I arrived home, so I opened a bottle of wine as we made small talk and made sure to keep her glass topped up while we ate. When we finished, I told her to relax while I cleaned up. She began to stretch out on the couch in her jeans and T, but I quickly said, "Hey, we're in for the night...maybe something a little more comfortable?" She chortled a knowing chortle, and toddled off to get changed. I had almost finished the clean up when she returned. She had definitely taken the hint, wearing her (almost) see-through nightie, with no panties shadow that I could see. Good girl, I thought, as I topped up her wine one more time and suggested she pick a TV program to watch while I showered. Ok dear, she replied, and I went to the bathroom. I knew where this was heading!

When I came back Anne was talking on the telephone. It was obviously Chris. She and Chris, and Sandy, Chris' wife, got along well. We all got along well. Brian and his wife we were less familiar with.

"Don't be naughty, you horny rat." I heard her say with a giggle. "The most you'll get is look but don't touch; Sandy's my friend...haha...you'll have to wait and see, but you'd cream your jeans if you saw what I'm wearing right now for my man...and for that too (her voice rising), I mean no! Not for that!...OK, see you tomorrow...haha, I'm gonna tell Pat on you."

"Tell Pat what,' I asked, with a leer.

"What I'm wearing tomorrow afternoon for the movie, and...whether I'd be shaven! So how does he know I shave sometimes?" She looked at me accusingly. However, it was obviously all systems go for a horny afternoon.

"Will you be?" I deflected.

"Hmmm...maybe...hmmm...I might have a bath soon and you can do the shaving, OK?"

By now I had sidled up to be right beside her on the couch, and whispered into her ear, "Sure thing," while I gently slipped my hand between her legs, which obligingly fell apart, and inserted a finger into her pussy.

"Omigod!" I cried out. "You horny bitch!" I withdrew my finger and sucked it slowly, noisily savouring her juices. She jabbed me with her elbow and poked her tongue at my face. Then, she quickly untied my robe, pushed the robe open and pushed me back on the couch, straddled me and pushed her pussy down hard on my very stiff cock. She was hot and wet, wet, wet. I knew then tomorrow might turn out very, very well.

happipat
happipat
24 Followers