All Comments on 'Belle, Out of Control Ch. 02'

by SBurnett

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

Good continuation. Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Solid follow up

got me all hot and bothered.

SBurnettSBurnettabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm so glad you're enjoying Belle's story. Stay tuned for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great read!

Thank you, what a great continuation, I'm so, so happy I don't have to wait for the next chapter. If it's as good as this one it will suck very hard to have to wait for the next one though!

I like it very much. You've pulled me right in, I'm on the edge of my seat!

SBurnettSBurnettabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words, Anonymous! I'm thrilled you're on the edge of your seat, and I hope you continue to enjoy this series!

joodlejoodleabout 10 years ago
Traditional, and hot

This seems to be a typical abduction-seduction story. I enjoy them, so I am not complaining, but it is nice when I find those special few that have particularly unique elements to them. A little higher dose of pain, or humiliation, or a more acquired taste fetish. Even if the fetish is not my thing, its the pushing of limits that makes the story hot. That is the whole point of abduction---to take away one's choice and push limits far beyond a neutral point. I am enjoying this series so far, and I hope it will get juicier. I like the "sugar cookies" body wash part. Cute! ;)

SBurnettSBurnettabout 10 years agoAuthor
Joodle:

Oh, there will be more fetishes--just you wait. ;) Lots of limit-pushing, too. Some of these things are things Belle's wanted to try, but hasn't for fear of judgment, or because she'd feel like a dirty slut, etc. And some of the things that are in store for her, she's never even thought of doing (her mind is not as twisted as Christopher's)...

Thank you again for your feedback; I appreciate your suggestions. There's so much more to come with these characters, and I hope you enjoy the ride!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous