Belle's Story Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's feelings are all of sheer pleasure, and she is conscious of her growing state of arousal. But of course, a pleasure postponed may be one doubled, so she happily assents to an interval for dining."

Vijaya gets up and opens the door, so the hotel staff can enter to set up for dinner.

Emily waits until the staff had removed all evidence of our feast. Turning to Vijaya and looking into her eyes, she touches her hand and thanks her: "It was wonderful. I now want to make the rest of the evening just as special."

Vijaya smiles with a big smile: "Oh Emily, that sounds just wonderful."

Emily says: "I know a busy woman such as yourself gets so little time to relax, and I want to assist in that process in any way which meets with your approval."

Vijaya replies: "I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to our date."

Emily nods, smiling: "Me too, Vijaya. I am excited by your work as a politician, and it is fundamentally important that women's voices are heard at the top. But you are also a woman, and a beautiful and sensual one, and I am here to help you in another aspect of your life."

Vijaya nods: "Just between us, I'm making a keynote speech at the party conference soon and I plan to stir things up a little regarding human rights, particularly women's rights. Therefore, stirring me in 'another aspect' will be very welcome indeed."

Emily leans in and kisses Vijaya's sweet lips. Noticing she responds, she kisses a little more, letting her tongue play along the line of her lips, pressing a little, her hands stroke her hair. She feels Vijaya respond and so pushes her tongue in a little more.

Vijaya melts into the kiss, her hands gently rubbing Emily's back. Feeling Emily's tongue at her lips, she parts them for her and snuggles closer, taking the opportunity to inhale her fragrance. Vijaya can't remember an escort ever being so beautifully sensual with her.

As they kiss, Emily's hands run down her body, and her lips move to kiss Vijaya's neck, loving her fragrance and the elegance of her response. Emily is emboldened and her hand moves to caress Vijaya's breasts while still covered by her clothing: "Might we discard some of the obstacles to our greater intimacy? And if it would please you, perhaps we can move to the pleasanter space offered by that wonderful king-sized bed?"

Vijaya whimpers in delight as her neck is kissed, it is one of her most erogenous zones. Feeling Emily's hand softly caressing her breast, another erogenous zone, and as she brushes her erect nipple, she can feel her button tingle in response. Hearing her question about clothing and room, Vijaya replies: "What a timely suggestion Emily, the heat is definitely rising and I detect one little saucy pan just needs to boil over. Let us move to the bedroom without delay."

Beside the bed Emily helps her to unwind, unpin and remove her sari and then her choli blouse, allowing Emily to access her bra. Slipping her arms around Vijaya, she unclasps the pretty white lace and releases the girls into her custody. Smiling at Vijaya, she kisses her nipples one by one, before her lips fasten on her left nipple so she can suck it gently. Her right hand begins to play with the other breast. Emily feels in heaven as she plays with Vijaya's beautiful breasts, giving them all her attention.

Vijaya loves being helped to undress, not just because it's easier but because being undressed by someone intent on mutual pleasure is one of the most beautiful things imaginable. Emily kisses her breast and gently sucks on the nipple, it is such a wonderful feeling. Vijaya's state of arousal rises but Emily doesn't let her free hand rest, but plays with the other breast. She's in heaven because this is what she anticipated lesbian love would be like; gentle yet enormously enjoyable. As Emily is expertly providing such a delicious treat, Vijaya can't resist running her fingers through Emily's beautiful long shiny hair.

Emily fastens her lips onto her dark nipple, sucking in slow pulses, her finger and thumb press and roll the other nipple, her tongue licks around the nipple as she draws it out. Gently helping her to lie back on the bed, releasing the nipple for a moment before renewing her attentions as she lies supine.

Vijaya delights in Emily's ministrations then on being assisted to lie back, Emily pauses only for a moment until she is settled in the supine position. She wonders idly if Emily is one of Parvati's daughters, the Hindu Goddess of love and devotion. Vijaya's core temperature is rising deliciously, all due to Emily, she's in her heaven.

Emily notes with pleasure, that in lying back, Vijaya's legs have instinctively parted. Emily looks up at her and smiles. She helps Vijaya out of her petticoat and then, greatly daring, but driven by want and need, kisses down to her deliciously coffee-coloured tummy. Paying great attention to her belly button, before sliding her tongue downwards. Emily looks at her again, and then, helping her raise her hips, she begins to slide her silky white knickers from her noting, with delight, evidence of her arousal as they reluctantly pull away from her sex.

Vijaya returns Emily's smile and watches her as she unveils her lower half. Getting a woman out of a sari is no mean achievement! Emily's attention to her tummy is breathtaking, she isn't just looking after a client, she is making love and that is a first for Vijaya. Enthralled with her and knowing there is nothing more she wishes is for to be her date whenever she is in London. Looking at her intensely, as if totally consumed with passion, Emily slips off her knickers leaving Vijaya's treasure to be viewed and hopefully ravished to multiple orgasms. There's nothing she'd like more than to be sexually exhausted by this lovely and very skilled lady.

Emily slides a finger along Vijaya's wetness, gathering up the sweet nectar, her tongue tingles with the taste, and reaching her apex, Emily's tongue lavishes her button with her own juices, flicking her, her lips slowly suck on her button. Emily's fingers tease Vijaya's treasure, finding her wet entrance and slipping them gently inside.

Vijaya purrs as she is gently penetrated by Emily's fingers and she enters a new, but in India, a forbidden world. Being already aroused, her fingers slide in easily. The feeling can only be described as magical and, it only gets better as she searches for her special place. She finds it and the rest of the world fades away leaving nothing but Emily & Vijaya.

Emily feels the sticky wetness coating her fingers, wanting to please Vijaya more then ever, and finding her special place, begins to massage it. However, she did not relax from serving her button, letting her lips pulse-suck it. Pressing her face further into her delicious wetness, her scent overwhelming Emily as she sucks with even more purpose, her fingers working inside to arouse the deepest instincts as a sexual being.

Vijaya groans, wiggling her hips slightly to increase the delightful sensations. She might be the client, but her inner slut has emerged and she wonders if she'll ever be settled and quiet again. With her button tingling, she purrs her pleasure and combs Emily's hair with her fingers.

Emily's tongue circles and curls as it massages her button, alternately pressing her upwards and then, slowly, sucking onto it. Her fingers work inside that velvet wetness to massage her special place. As she becomes more excited at her purring, with her fingers ruffling my hair, she dares to move her left index finger along her perineum, to tease Vijaya's rosebud with her dripping juices, just circling it as she sucks.

Vijaya moans in pleasure as the heat generated by the massage suffuses throughout her belly, yet the temperature continues to rise. She knows that she is very aroused and very wet too, and that makes her inner slut smile with delight. The touch to her perineum adds another layer of excitement causing another, louder, groan to involuntarily escape her lips.

Emily's circling of Vijaya's wet rosebud seems so naughty, but she senses that she is enjoying it. Vijaya is her first client, and Emily may be the first Englishwoman she has been with, wanting this to be the best. She is so conscious of her darling Sansa, wanting her to be proud, to know that for her there is nothing she will not do. Emily shivers at the delicious debasement coursing through her, as her fingers move inside Vijaya's wetness. Emily's teeth scratch her button slightly, the tongue now flicking at will, sensing the rising heat, fingers pressing where they need to, sucking hard on the button, wanting her.

Vijaya feels practically out of her own body as it is stimulated from multiple points. Self-control has virtually forsaken her, hearing herself cry out and observes, rather than feels, her body quivering. There is a rising pressure deep in her core that she has never felt before. If she ever had doubts about her sexuality, she doesn't now. Emily has transported her to heights of pleasure that surely cannot be surpassed, certainly not by a man intent on his own release. She screams as a tidal wave rises within her.

Emily senses Vijaya's desire surge and sucks carefully on her button, not wanting to over stimulate it. She desires her sucking and licking to connect with what her fingers are contributing to her inner wetness. She feels Vijaya coming forth and deliciously coating her face. As Vijaya climaxes, her sex grips Emily's fingers as though wanting to keep them there. Her thighs grip Emily's face, Vijaya's wetness and warmth covering her - it is all a woman could want from a lover, and if this is debasement, it is the sweetest thing. Emily feels at one with her, but also now with her Sansa, understanding at last how her beloved fiancée felt. It makes all things good for her, as Vijaya continues pouring herself onto Emily's willing face.

Vijaya is in ecstasy, her core pressure begins to fall as a torrent of essence flows from her. It is as if she were a water pump that needs to be started before the emerging torrent can start to reduce the flood. It is a moment of pure ecstasy, and she knows that she is addicted to the feeling. The pressure continues falling as she starts coming down.

As Vijaya's body had gone into the spasms of ecstasy, Emily felt that she had performed her job well, but it had ceased being a task, becoming instead, an act of love and devotion to her Sansa, finally and fully entering into her world. But she now knows clearly, that there is a difference between being an escort and being a prostitute. For the latter, the money is the driver. For Emily it is Sansa and her desire to be all that she wants her to be. Added to that is the desire to please Vijaya, for as they had entered into the final circles of intimacy, her service had become an act of voluntary desire. In serving Vijaya, Emily was serving Sansa, and she desired, to tell her that she had wanted her to be happy: "Vijaya, can I call you 'darling' and tell you that bar only one, you are the most delicious woman I have ever had the privilege of serving and to say that if you desire me, any time you are here in London, I should so want it too? I hope you do not mind my boldness?"

Emily looks up, wet-faced, to Vijaya's beautiful face.

Vijaya smiles, having almost come down from the most mind-numbing, body-shaking, torrent-provoking orgasm anyone could ever enjoy. Vijaya wraps her arms round Emily as she rises 'gooey-faced' up the bed. Vijaya rewards her with a delicious drizzle of kisses while licking her face tasting her own essence. Their lips engage in a passionate French kiss with their tongues dancing to produce a sublimely blended smoothie: "My dear Emily, if I may call you thus, I am delighted that you wish to address me as darling. There wasn't a moment that I could detect an escort at work. What I did experience was the love of another woman in my every pore. You transported me to heaven, and I thank you for that with my heart. I am delighted to grant your wish darling and beseech you to be my date whenever I am in London."

Emily's face is smothered with Vijaya's kisses, and she can taste her own delicious juices from it. Rejoicing at her words, she tells her that it would be a great pleasure to be more for her than just an escort. They lie quietly, in each other's embrace, for some time, while enjoying their post-coital glow. After a while Vijaya's thoughts turn from her most satisfying tryst ever to wondering if she can give as much pleasure as she received from Emily. Once the thought has entered her mind, she can't dispel it and whispers: "May we reverse roles darling Emily, so that I become the pleasure-giver and try to emulate your excellent lovemaking while you become the pleasure-receiver, so you can give me feedback?" Emily agrees with a big smile remembering that the word 'No' is taboo to an exclusive escort.

An hour later, two ladies are very happy at their encore and Emily is delighted to give due praise to Vijaya for the way she learned all the salient points from an escort's point of view. Vijaya, in turn, is delighted that Emily allowed Vijaya to use her as a crash-test dummy and even happier that she gave a professional pleasure. She also appreciates why a wealthy woman might work as an escort, i.e. it isn't merely about the money, as none changed hands in exchange for sex. After a while they drift off to sleep in their embrace, only waking just in time for them to shower together and for Emily to get dressed.

As they take their final lover's embrace inside the door to her suite, Emily quotes Juliet, from the balcony scene: "Parting is such sweet sorrow." Vijaya opens the door and expressing their mutual hope to meet again soon, Emily steps out into the corridor, the door closes and, with the help of prominent signage, identifies her way to reception at 2:00 a.m. I arrive a moment later and we see the Phantom 7 pull up outside.

Within half an hour we are back at home and Emily has told me about her date. Just before we step out of the car, Michelle calls to say that Vijaya had called and couldn't praise Emily sufficiently. The call only ended when Michelle agreed to her request, that in the future no lady, other than Emily, is to be assigned as her date. Being on speaker Michelle is able to congratulate Emily directly and I do too, the only difference being a kiss and a playful spank to her bottom as Emily gets out of the car.

12