Belle's Story Bk. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gulping, I nod.

"Simple enough, I run a business and Belle has an aptitude, do you not my darling? Explain to the delightful Dr Hoff why?"

"Oh do call me Pixie," I said, with an unconscious echo of one of my own stories

"Well," Pixie, Belle said, leaning in as she sipped her espresso, "there is a delightful debasement in the idea of selling oneself like that, and my Alisa, who understands me, allows me to have that satisfaction. You should try it, you may be petite, but I am sure my life-partner would agree we could find a place for you, would you not say my dearest?"

"I almost lost my voice, and am sure I squeaked out my reply.

"Belle, Belle would, erm, be interested?" "I should indeed," she leaned in, "I should wish, of course, to play Sansa, whom I find most attractive. My one question, Pixie, would be could you be my Emily?"

I felt the blood rise to my face again. "I am sure," I said, we could come to a mutually agreeable arrangement." Belle smiled at Miss Alisa and then at me. "Oh, I never doubted that. My darling wife to be always has checks done on potential clients, and we know that you can easily afford our charges. No, my dear Pixie, it is not the cost, it is something else. Let me rephrase:" she looked me directly into the eyes, causing me to cast my gaze, "could YOU be MY Emily." Blushing, I replied: "Yes Miss Sansa." She smiled."

Belle:

We kiss cheeks with Dr Hoff who invites us to sit. She orders Chablis for us and when the waitress returns with the drinks, she gave us each the lunch menu with the wine. As we raise glasses to our hostess we smile and take a sip of the wine, it is delicious and just the right temperature.

Dr Hoff says: "I thought we might talk before we lunch? I hope the menu is to your liking?"

Of course we are happy to agree with her suggestion, which we do with a warm smile. Dr Hoff remarks that the Dover sole with crushed potatoes and Norfolk samphire is a favourite so we choose the same.

The waitress departs, and we both notice Dr Hoff admiring our engagement rings. Alisa takes the opportunity to tell Dr Hoff about Chelsea Exclusives: "Let me assure you Dr Hoff that Chelsea Exclusives is a reputable and legally run escort agency. The fees we charge are for the escorts' time and companionship only. Sex is not for sale in any way. If sex should happen between the parties, it is because they both wish it, no further payment is necessary or acceptable. It is very kind of you, but please have no concerns for our relationship. Outside of our work we completely belong to each other. My agency started to use Belle's services, at her request, as wholly being a business arrangement. It is a clearly defined arrangement that works very well for us".

I nod with a smile to show my agreement: "It does indeed!"

The waitress informs Dr Hoff that our lunch is ready. Once we are seated in the Dining Room, lunch is served. Alisa tells her in a whisper: "Belle is my only lady that provides what I call our 'Elite' service, the charge for her companionship is £200 per hour".

Dr Hoff thanks Alisa for her clarity: "I am so very pleased to hear it, for I would not wish to have dealings with an agency that did otherwise. May I assure you that I made contact because of the recommendations of a very good friend of mine who works, shall we say high up in Windsor".

After a very pleasant lunch, we retire to the drawing room for coffee. Alisa informs Dr Hoff that we both have had a busy 48 hours, reading the story 'Love & Prostitution. Adding that it was a stimulating read.

A little out of the blue, perhaps due to nerves, Dr Hoff asks: "Shall we say the arrangement is initially for one week but that it may be extended on the agreement of all parties?"

Sipping my espresso, I make my first contribution to the conversation, just after we are invited to address Dr Hoff as Pixie: "I experience a delicious debasement in being sold for 'companionship'. My Alisa understands me and facilitates me experiencing that satisfaction. Perhaps you might try it, you may be petite, but I am sure my Alisa would consider finding a place for you, would you not say so dearest?"

Pixie seems to struggle with finding the words: "Belle, Belle would, erm, be interested in playing Sansa?"

I smile warmly: "I would indeed wish to play Sansa, whom I find most attractive. My one question, Pixie would be, could you be my Emily?"

Pixie colours but we don't comment because it would cause embarrassment and be most unladylike: "I am sure, we could come to a mutually agreeable arrangement."

I smile to Alisa and then to Pixie. "Oh, I never doubted that. My darling wife to be always has checks done on potential clients, and we know that you can easily afford our charges. No, my dear Pixie, it is not the cost, it is something else".

I look directly into Pixie's eyes, causing her to cast my gaze: "Let me rephrase: could YOU be MY Emily."

Blushing Pixie replies with a smile: "Yes Miss Sansa".

Alisa smiles: "I have my remote card terminal with me at all business meetings, so if you have a credit or debit card, we can make the transaction for £33,600 for the week immediately and then move to discussing when Belle will become available to your enterprise.

Pixie, keyed her number in with no hesitation. We noted her platinum card from one of the most exclusive banks in London. With her petite figure, her enthusiasm and her background, she was the ideal client. This could be, we both thought, most interesting.

12