Bellisima the Slave 06: Jealousy

Story Info
My Master is jealous and angry with me.
1.3k words
4.13
2.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After each of my missions for the sorcerer Malavan I am restored to my proper state in the Pool of Souls, and then taken back to the barracks on a litter once more. I always go straight to my Master, the Captain of Orcs. I look up into his hazel eyes. They are brown on the inside, and green on the outside, like the Earth, and they are always angry when I return, for he is a jealous man. Although I am doing his will, it also angers him, I sense it from every bristling inch of his tall muscular frame, towering over me. I look up into his eyes with the expression of a devoted slave, like a puppy gazing into the eyes of her owner, but when I see his anger, my eyes look down in submission.

On this particular occasion, as was typical, he had me marched to one of the barracks prison cells, where I waited for him, a chain and collar around my neck. When he arrived, he turned to face me. I kneeled in submission before him, naked, my eyes cast down, awaiting his pleasure.

"I am displeased with you!" he said.

"Please, Master, then you must punish me."

"Do you not want to know what you have done? Do you not wish to defend yourself?" I lean forward, my head to the floor, my bottom raised in the air.

"I am your property, Master. If I have failed you in some way, please instruct me. But I cannot defend myself, because I am yours to do with as pleases you. Please punish me as you wish."

I could hear him swish his flogger through the air, and then stepping behind me. THWACK! It came down, time and time again. He was angry and hit hard, the power of the blows crushing me, beating me down, while the impact on my soft bottom was setting my skin ablaze.

"WHO IS YOUR MASTER!" he shouted as he beat me.

"You are my Master! Only you!" I cried out as the blows continued.

"Ohh! Master! Please, Master!"

"Please what?"

"As you wish Master, I am your property, I exist only to please you." He flogged me for a few more blows, then I heard him throw the flogger aside.

"On your hands and knees like a bitch, slave." I complied obediently.

"I am your bitch, Master." Roughly his strong hands grabbed my bruised hips, and I could feel his hot throbbing cock against the soft lips of my pussy. Brutally he thrust into my wet sex, and strongly started to pump, slamming his powerful hips into my tender flogged bottom. He still wore his cuirass, which scratched the reddened skin. Deeply he thrust, overpowering me with his angry lust, driving me deeper and deeper into submission to him.

He did not finish, but roughly turned me around, his strong hands manhandling my petite body like I was a toy. I kneel before his throbbing pulsing cock, and I open my mouth. He pushes his phallus up against my face, and my soft tongue licks the flaming hot veins of the shaft. I lick up to the shining bulbous red head, and my sweet moist lips kiss it, and open around it. My lips and tongue suck on my Master's cock as my eyes look submissively into his.

He grabbed the hair at the back of my head, and powerfully pulled me towards him, taking control. His cock thrust deep into my mouth, choking me. I continue to suck with tongue and lips as he pulled me back, then thrust into me again. Back and forth he drove my head, and I tasted his pre-cum. He started to growl as the pulsing in his cock becomes stronger, and then he filled my throat with his cum. My head is crushed against his crotch as he violently spurts deep into me, and I swallow every drop.

He released my hair, and eagerly I tongued his cock, licking up every drop of my Masters seed. Spent, he stood, and released the collar about my neck. Then he walked towards our quarters, and I meekly followed. He threw himself onto the bed. I crawled over to him, and onto the bed, laying close to his body.

"You really don't mind that I get angry when you go on these missions?" he asked.

"No, Master. Your anger gives me the most incredible fucking afterwards, and I would rather feel your wrath than have you take it out on the others."

"It isn't just the jealousy, I worry about you."

"Thank you, Master." We lay there together for a while, his strong muscular arm around me.

"So, Arack was telling me, he overheard you talking to the girls about this elf girl you visited. That she is your first lover."

"Does that make you jealous, Master?"

"Well, mostly not. But partly. He said that every man, orc, goblin or whatever you had known had just fucked you. But with her you made love. Is that how you feel about me?"

"You own me, me Master. I was brought up to be a slave, to have pride in my role, but a pride unburdened by ego. It is my place to serve."

"But what if you were free? Would you choose me? Would you choose this life? Amongst free people, the term is consent. Do you consent?" I thought for a while.

"Release me, Master. Find out."

"What? Give you your freedom?"

"Yes." He thought for a while. His bold confident nature vied for power with his desire to never lose me.

"I release you from you bonds," he said. "You are a free woman."

"Thank you." I said, and I rose from the bed, and left the room. He told me later that he was worried that I had gone forever, but in truth it took me some time to find the collar and leash I had worn when he had first bought me. When I returned, his face was dark with regret, but then he saw me. I walked over, and gently gave him the collar and leash, and I kneeled on the floor, lifting my hair and baring my neck. He rose and came to stand over me, collar in hand.

"Will you Bellisima, a free woman, consent to be my slave, my property with whom I may do as I wish, forever?"

"Yes," I said, looking up into his eyes. "I consent ... Master." He buckled the collar around my neck, and pulled me up, then led me by the leash out into the barracks.

"Goblins!!!" he shouted. "All of the goblins!!" He led me to the mess hall as all the goblins in the barracks came and mingled around, along with many others, curious about the uproar.

"Goblins! This slut needs your attentions! Use her for your pleasure until every one of you is satisfied!"

They did not need to be told twice. Suddenly the little green devils were all over me, throwing their harnesses aside. Their little clever hands were caressing every inch, pinching, slapping, probing every crevice, and soon their rather large members had been thrust into every hole. Some pushed their throbbing cocks into my hands and I worked them as the rest of them worked me. Their little faces were so happy, with their wicked little grins like especially naughty children. For the entire afternoon they used me, while crowds gathered in the mess hall to observe, and food and ale were brought for my Master, the Captain, who sat in his chair and watched, smiling broadly.

I moaned and writhed as the goblins enjoyed me, orgasm after orgasm sweeping over me. The little devils knew exactly what to do to drive me crazy, and the Captain knew it. Finally, every single goblin in the barracks was spent, and they lay about smiling blissfully. I was by now completely covered in goblin cum, from head to foot. Weakly I got up, and staggered to my Master. I kneeled in submission to him, and all the orcs and girls cheered, also the goblins, although they were barely audible.

"You need a bath!" said the Captain.

"Yes, Master." I said.