Bellisima the Slave 05: The Vampires

Story Info
I am to be the bait to lure out the vampires!
1.7k words
4.53
1.5k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sorcerer Maladan had another mission for me, apparently one that might take several days to complete, although would not require leaving the city, at least not by mundane means. Again, a litter carried me through the great Capital City to its Old City, built on a hill by the river. This time, however, the orc sergeant Arack, and Dorin, one of the smaller and more presentable goblins, was sent to accompany me.

The sorcerer this time dressed all of us. It seems that I was to be a temple dancer, which meant hardly any clothing at all, but a great deal of jangly jewellery draped about my body, and a headdress with little bells on it. I made a lot of noise as I walked about the room.

"I assume this is not to be a stealth mission, Sir?" I asked. It seemed it would not. Arack was to be my bodyguard, and was given a warrior's harness that was more attractive and better made than the standard military issue. Dorin the goblin was dressed in absurd multi-coloured breeches with a red waistcoat, and was to be my servant. Our mission was to walk around the city, mostly the Old City and the Temple District. We would be staying in a house Maladan had acquired near the Temple District.

"It is important that you sleep alone," said Maladan. You may not amuse yourself with, or reward, the orc or the goblin with your charms!" Arack released a groan of obvious disappointment, and Dorin laughed at him, which might have led to ill if goblins were not more nimble than orcs.

"So our mission is to just walk around the city and sleep, Sir?"

"Well. Your mission will come to you if this works. And I'm afraid you may not survive the night if that happens." The hackles rose on my neck and Arack growled deeply. Even Dorin seemed unhappy. "IF, that happens, you will simply wake up in the Pool of Souls, you have nothing to truly fear. Even your memories will be retained because all parts of your soul are always connected. You see, women have gone missing from their own beds, and we do not know where they have gone, how they have gone, or where they have gone. I fear the worst, for I suspect a dark magic is behind this, and such individuals who practice it will not be inviting young ladies for a holiday on the Tarannian Coast! Also, here are some of those gems that help me find where you are. Make sure you have swallowed one after each time you might pass a previous one. This is very important if I am to find you, or..."

"Find my body?"

"Well, yes."

So it was that my entourage and I walked out of our house, and walked the streets. I attracted a LOT of attention, initially due to the jangling, but also because I am an attractive sight myself, or so I have been told. We walked through the spice market and the cloth market, with Dorin doing the bargaining and carrying the goods we bought. Then we promenaded around the Temple District, and returned home. Dorin made us some food, and we amused ourselves for the evening. The sorcerer Maladan had said nothing about not rewarding my loyal servants in the evening, and they both needed cheering up after their initial hopes for the mission.

I lay alone in bed, trying to sleep, expecting I knew not what to happen at any moment. But then, as I neared sleep, a dark shadow appeared in the air above me. Strong arms reached out, and pulled me through the shadow.

It was cold and damp where I found myself and the strong hands of the creature held me fast, holding my arms at my side, my feet dangling beneath me. He was tall and powerful, hairless and naked with a mottled red skin. But what most struck me, were the eyes that burned like coals, and the teeth like long narrow daggers when he smiled at me. Others of his sort were there also, clustered around, some smaller, some appeared to be female, for the first one was very obviously a male, his phallus now standing like a pole.

I tried to struggle, but I was incapacitated not just by the creature's strength, but by my weakness, for all my strength seemed to have left me and I hung there in his grip like a rag doll.

He lifted me up like a toy, and tongued my sex. I groaned and writhed at the arousal, and another came behind me. He fondled and squeezed my breast, and then pushed my head to one side to expose my throat. I could feel his breath on me, licking along my neck, then his fangs sunk into me. The teeth were so sharp they barely hurt, but I could feel them sink deep into my flesh. The one licking my pussy now bared his teeth, and I cried out when he sank them into me also.

Weakly I writhed as they sucked at my wounds, but it was not yet time to finish me.

The first one lifted me up now as before, holding my arms at my side, my feet dangling beneath me. He then brought me close, his long sharp teeth bared at me, his flaming eyes boring into me, and then he thrust his throbbing red phallus into my wet sex. Another came behind me, and I quickly found he was male by the bulbous shaft that thrust powerfully into my anus, driving deeper and deeper.

For a while I groaned weakly as these two monsters ravished my body, shaking it with their rhythm like a rag doll being beaten by boys with sticks.

I groaned, helpless in their grasp, but aroused by being impaled by these creatures. Others clustered around me. One clutched my breast like it was a ripe peach, then opened its mouth wide, showing long pointed teeth, and then plunged the teeth into my flesh. I cried weakly as he began to suck, hard and long at my bitten breast. Then another creature came and took my other breast, and bit it also. Others seem to cluster around my thighs, and I could feel their long sharp fangs sink into them, piercing my flesh.

I was surrounded now by these powerful creatures, thrusting, biting, and sucking me. I became weaker and weaker, unable to even groan.

The two shafting my body came to climax, baring their teeth in ecstasy, and I could feel their cum pumping into me. A hand then pushed my lolling head to one side, exposing my neck again. He licked me, relishing the blood from the first bite, then opened his jaw wide, and sank his long fangs into my neck. He bit deep and hard, but I was too weak to moan or cry out. His phallus still erect in me, he then sucked greedily at my neck.

Weaker and weaker I became as they drained my body completely, and then darkness took me.

Deep in the water of the Pool of Souls I awoke, surrounded by glowing figures of light. Quite soon I realised that I needed air, and rose to the surface.

Maladan was waiting for me.

"I am sorry, my dear. They seem to have struck quite quickly and I lost you entirely. Their lair must be beyond the reach of my crystals. What happened exactly?" I told him all about the creatures, and he shook his head.

"Dark vampires! I am sorry, my dear, it must have been awful."

"I have been through a lot worse, and willingly. But we can't allow others to die like that."

"Are you prepared to do it again?"

"Yes."

So the next day I again walked the streets with my guard and my servant, jangling as I went, and being noticed. I was distracted that evening, and had little energy for sport with Arak and Dorin.

Once more I lay alone on my bed, expecting to be taken at any moment...and then the shadow came.

Strong red hands took me through the dark shadow again, and ravished me, again. I was played with like a toy, bitten and sucked upon, then once more was impaled by the two rutting creatures. Then others came to sink their fangs into me, draining my blood. But then they stopped.

"This is the same one!" said one of the creatures who had been sucking my breast. His speech was strange, but understandable.

"What do you mean?" said the largest, his pulsing red cock thrusting deeply into my sex.

"As last night! She tastes the same, she is the same!"

"There is something inside her," said the one shafting my anus. "I feel it."

"How can that...what is that?"

To one side strange symbols were glowing in the air, and three figures stepped through, then I gave them another surprise, for I was not as weak as I was pretending. My arms broke free, and I plunged my thumbs into the eyes of the one before me. He fell back, and we tumbled to the floor. Arack charged forward angrily, sword in hand, and swung at them. Maladan held his staff aloft, and bolts of blinding light blasted at the vampires, and the goblin Dorin leapt at them with his long knives.

Vampires are strong, but we were determined, and their spells of weakening had been blocked by a warding spell Maladan had painted on our skins. The small crystal that I had swallowed before could not be found by Maladan's magic, but he was able to find the very large crystal I had inserted into my anus. It was uncomfortable removing it again, but it was worth it.

The vampires were so surprised, we bested them easily, and the four of us stood over their hacked and blasted bodies.

"It's a pity, really," I said. "They weren't really so bad. If they had abducted women, enjoyed them, bit them, and took a little blood, then put them back, it probably would have been fine."

Maladan smiled, and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you saying that you actually enjoyed that?" He said.

"Well, I enjoy fulfilling the tasks you give me, Sir. For the greater good."

"You know what I mean."

"Well... a little. Very well, I loved it. But they were killing people."

"It just so happens that I know other vampires that are more amenable. I also have some very good blood restoration potions." I smiled guiltily and wriggled a little.

"You are just like you mother," he said, and we all went home.

That night I dreamt of strong hands and long teeth...