Belney the Supplicant Ch. 02

Story Info
Enslaved by goblins, Belney survives and prevails.
3.3k words
4.52
3.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Readers: Trigger Warning- Non-consent/ Reluctance/ Mind-Control themes ahead.

After exiting the river close to town, the three young adventurers crouched on the bank and took stock as the chill of night descends. After being mostly silent in the river, Belney spoke first.

That was fucking crazy! Seriously, those were goblins! Fucking goblins! Did that really happen?

It was real alright, said Tholeaus, his brow creased with the gravity of what had transpired.

We were so lucky for your flash-bang, Lenya, he said.

They didn't even touch us...

We'd have been fucked, Lenya agreed.

I just reached in, grabbed it and threw. To be honest I'm not even sure I knew which one I grabbed. It was the Goddess' protection, That's what the hell it was.

Seriously, said Belney. She was pouring the water from her boots and as she turned for modesty and removed her shirt to wring it out, Tholeaus caught sight of the little dart.

Bel, theres something on your back, hold still. Tholeaus stepped over and quickly grabbed the little dart. It was small between his fingers like the foxtails that catch in the coats of animals. But it was crafted like a fishing fly. An angry red welt had begun on The back of Belney's round hip.

Tholeaus and Lenya leaned together and inspected the little thing in the fading light.

Belney, having wrung out her top, pulled the wet thing back on with a little wiggling dance and turned to face her friends.

I fucking sure hope it wasn't poisoned, girl. Lenya looked at her her friend with worry.

Belney's face mirrored her concern.

Me too, I feel fine so far.. what were goblins even doing in our woods?!

I fee like we got lucky. Who escapes without even a scratch from a goblin attack!

She rubbed her welt on her hip.

It feels like a bee sting, she commented.

Let's get home guys, said Tholeaus.

we'll meet in the morning, ok, at the bench near lower well.

Belney's homecoming that night was just a little less casual than Lenya's. Her mother hugged her warmly as soon as she entered.

Oh my gosh, girl you're wet. I swear you and those two need to start thinking about serious things, instead of jumping in the river with your clothes on. Go get changed Belney you sweet pest!

Belney grinned sheepishly and slipped into her little curtained off portion of the next room to change, returning in a dry cozy sleeping gown. Her body's ample curves filled the little garment. Straight for the dinner pot she went just like Lenya had done and ladled out a big bowlful of mutton stew. She chatted as if nothing had happened with her mother and father, who was tinkering with the strings of a delicate lute in the living room. This idle dinnertime chat kept her occupied for a while, but she was beginning to feel weird, she realized, so she drank deeply from a cup of water and retired to her bed. Soon she was wrapped in her soft bed, but strange body sensations intruded on her. She should be exhausted, and yet sleep would not come. Her head pounded. There was heat in her belly. A faint strange chanting began to echo in her ears, which felt like her heartbeat, and yet different. Soon Belney slipped into a kind of half, tossing and sweating, her blankets cast aside.

Far away, but not too far, in a cave, the three little monstrous goblins danced slowly around a fire, castling eerie nightmare shadows on the cave walls behind. They had taken a bit of the same strange concoction that Belney's dart had been imbued with, and as as its effects intensified, they began to call her to them in their minds. They started softly, as to not terrify her awake screaming, but as the night wore on they became more insistent. They became aroused. A fire began to burn within them, and they knew it burned in Belney as well. They thrust their pelvises and danced around the fire slowly. They demanded she rise and come to them. They told her she could not refuse. These three were goblin scouts. Well trained and chosen by the tribe to to make a record of the human lands they traveled through. But as goblins men these three were naturally also slave takers.

This is a fact about goblins that is little spoken of for the horribleness of it. Being small they are resentful of the stronger races. Some call it an inferiority complex, yet is their intelligence any less? Not as far as they're concerned. The tall, hairy ones march confidently, spreading out all over the lands. They hunt goblins for sport when they're seen. Burn out their caves. Goblins are very social creatures, never seen alone, rarely even in pairs. They overwhelm with numbers. And so sometimes they take slaves of their enemies. Elves, dwarves and especially humans when they can. Humans being so numerous makes them the most common target. The men meet the easier fate, because their torture often lasts only hours or days before they expire. Once in a while they'll be secreted away to labor underground. Only their larger bones found later might mark their presence.

Women of the taller races taken as slaves live longer, perhaps because they capture the lusts and imaginations of their captors. Goblin women as a rule stay safely underground in their great complex nests, coming aboveground only to gather herbs at night and visit their prayer places at certain times of the moon. Their bodies are curved in the same places, and for the same reasons. The period of infancy and childhood is fleetingly brief in goblins- so the females can bear many more young in a lifetime. The sexes come together to mate only at prescribed times in a ritualized communal fashion, yet this is a cultural trait rather than biological. The females are occupied very often with their dream-time rituals, wherein they weave elaborate dream spells together and journey out in spirit form in groups to do secret goblin work. This leaves the male goblins in a rather unsatisfied state of for many days of the month, which might fuel their well known aggression.

And so we return to these three in the cave. Chanting and stomping rhythmically in a circle, eyes closed in a trance, calling in their quarry. After some time, their erections begin to be seen, the bulbous round tips shining and swinging in a way that reminds one of anglerfish. Most of the time all this reproductive business is sheathed protectively inside their bodies. However when aroused as they were this night, their glands protrude out like shiny up-curved proboscises topped with oversized bulbous tips that bounce merrily. The chanting kept increasing in tempo and energy, the air fairly crackling with goblin magic.

Back in town, at the home of the bardic singing family, Belney continued to toss and turn in a half sleep. Her eyes closed, she smelled the sharp musky smell of the cave. The words of the goblins blended together in her mind like coiled rings of smoke surrounding her. She began to agree, after some time, that she did need to go to them. She owed it to them, by crossing their path. Their destinies were intertwined, as they kept repeating. And so her human will did battle with the powerful goblin magic diluted in her bloodstream. If she'd been older, or less awake to the subtle magic of rhythm and song, maybe she'd have been able to master her confusion and resist. But she was swept away, and so she stood eventually, swaying. She reached for the wall with damp hands to steady herself. Her breath came shallow and uneven. Her soft brown curls stuck to her fevered brow. Without shoes or warm clothes, she slipped silently out of the house into the wind. The weather conspired with the goblins this night. the thrumming of the wind masking her exit from the little house.

Belney stumbled and maneuvered through the dark night in a dream-state. Eventually her soft nightgown became torn from brambles. Her feet were bruised but she hardly felt them. By the time she approached the cave she was dirty and disheveled, hands and forearms a mess of cuts and scrapes from falls. She crawled close, sensing she was near her destination. The goblins ceased their circling finally and moved toward her, their song-chant changing to fit the new occasion.


Crawling into the cave with eyes half lidded and dreamy, Belney gazed up at the three little goblin men who came around her. She should have been terrified but somehow they felt familiar through the chanting song that had filled her brain. The texture and feel had given her a sense of knowing them, as it hypnotized. She dropped her shoulders and head to the ground in instinctive supplication. Her tattered nightgown was around her waist, her ass shone big and round in the firelight. she rolled onto her back like a submissive dog as they began to circle her chanting softly. She breathed in their sharp smell, nostrils flaring. Intoxicated. Her feet dangled and her knees reached up towards her breasts.

In their spell-casting, these three goblins had enlisted the collective strength of their tribe's womenfolk dreaming power to aid them in calling her in. As a result, they were bound to the goblin women's strictures regarding sexual violence. They forbid it. If the the three goblins had attempted to bring her in on their own, there might be a different story to tell for Belney, as goblin passions ran rampant. As it was, the goblins shared a jar of some sort of oil. Belney's sleepy gaze passed from one goblin to the next, her pelvis pushed up and forward. She'd felt a need growing almost from the beginning of the fever, and now she found her her ass slippery with her own juices on the smooth rock. Her wetness such that she had never experienced. Everything was new, on this wild night of transformation.

The three goblins began touching her together, softly and all together. Their touch was electric on her skin. She gasped and moaned aloud. Her husky voice sounded new and strange in her ears. she rocked and pivoted her hips with her need. Their chanting, with six slippery hands exploring her, became a bizarre rhythmic grunting. Two moved toward her top half, pulling her arms above her head and binding her wrists. One straddled the much larger human, rubbing his slick wet cock against her breasts, then sliding astride her to lay his oily rod on her face. At the same time a second goblin had mounted between her legs, one hand gripping the side of her soft belly, the other hand dragging his bulbous cockhead up and down along her wetness. She pushed up to meet him, her lips stretching to admit the large green head slipping in. She gasped aloud, and so the next stage of the goblin ritual properly began.

The tempo of their groan-chanting and her guttural moans echoed around the cave as morning approached. The third Goblin, after mashing and twisting her breasts for some brief time, had pushed her hip and leg over with effort to allow his slippery cock an entry to her bowels. After the initial hard push getting his engorged head past her tight sphincter, the long length slid in steadily. Belney's moans raised in urgency, as the pain of this new entry mixed with the pleasure. Now all the way in, he pumped contentedly up against the ample ass of the human. His tip quested deep up into her, her gasps exciting him to double his effort. His arms, stretching wide around her, found his goblin brother's wrist, and so they aided each other in their task. He felt that same brother also on the inside, and they pushed to the same rhythm, the bigger body of Belney in rocking between them. The three goblins grinned inwardly together. This was being a very satisfying victory. Soon they'd be filling this big human filly with all the precious seed of goblin-kind.

Returning our attention to our first goblin- We see that after sliding around her face and ears, he's cradled her moaning head with one hand and he's guiding himself into her mouth. She opens wide for him, and he's patient as she moans and gasps. He feels her hot breath trying to escape around him. He makes little pushes down her gagging throat. He pulls back, allowing her to moan loud around his cockhead again. He rocks gently. Belney's eyes have rolled up and her lids flutter with the pace of their united thrusts. Her intoxicated pleasure rises perilously as the six arms hold her tight, she crests and loses herself in the white light of a whole new kind of orgasmic space. She's floating somewhere warm. The goblin's pace heightens quickly now, for the dawn is coming, so they match each other and all come at once. Their glands expanded at the end and their long climaxes bring her to a second crashing wave along with them.

All movement slowed finally then as their heartbeats aligned and the tangle of their bodies steamed in the dark. This energy held them like a womb for a time. After a few long moments, the goblins sighed and withdrew themselves from their new human captive's spent body. sliding out with squishing noises and the wet gush of their prodigious seed coming uncorked from within her. They rubbed the liquid around the places it escaped, quietly murmuring another oath or prayer or spell to fit the moment. Belney's face and hair were rubbed. Her belly and tits were rubbed. Her thighs and hips and ass were rubbed to their resumed chant. She breathed evenly and softly, with occasional deep sighs. She was lingering in the induced hypnosis-dream state.

A shift in priorities followed for the Goblin trio. The human's arms were bound behind her with soft leather cord. Her hands were made to grip each opposite forearm. Another long length of cord wrapped her torso, constricting her breasts and pushing them out, with two long handles dangling down toward her diminutive captors to guide her movements. These reins slid on two copper rings to the front or rear of her improvised harness. A leather bit like those for horses was placed in her mouth and strapped with clasps around her head. They buckled on her neck a thick collar with a leash that hung to her knees. She blinked slowly in dim but rising comprehension. Finally, cryptic goblin runes of ownership were painted on her skin amidst more chanting. They moved with growing haste but dedicated purpose. She belonged to them now officially, in their minds. They had fulfilled the various necessary rituals and actions according to their custom. It was a new identity for Belney. One that she certainly had not asked for but nevertheless had found her. Over the preceding hours she had been inducted into their tribe, in a way. Had been claimed. Already she was forever changed.

In Lundsmuir, dawn passed to morning and the sun warmed the rooftops. Lenya and Tholeaus came awake at almost the same time. they sat up and the memories of their previous day landed on them. They had been ambushed by goblins. Goblins! Little and green and pointy eared and strange. Already it seemed unreal. As they both dressed hurriedly, their thoughts turned to Belney. Had they need to worry about her welted sting? They were both anxious to hear how her night had passed as they moved through their morning house chores. Though grown at eighteen summers each, they still all lived in their respective family homes. Chores must be done.

Lenya reached the meeting place first. She idly watched a pair of older housewives with their water gathering at the well. She wondered if she would ever be in their thatched slippers, with children raised and gone. With husbands and lives of ordered predicability and... where were those two!?

Here comes Tholeaus at last. He sees her and beams. Goddesses grace what a fine slab of man he's becoming, thinks Lenya.

Hey Len- Howzit. He plops down heavily beside her and bumps his hip against hers in greeting.

Yes but he still moves like a boy of twelve sometimes.

Seen Belney? I'm anxious.

I am too, bub. i am too. She uses a nickname for him that had been around nearly a decade. Just one of the thousand little strings of shared history that tied them together.

They looked at each other for a moment. Thoughts bouncing back and forth between their eyes.

Let's go to the Songhouse, said Lenya and off they went.

The Songhouse was of course Belney's House. Because it was so often filled with song. When they arrived, Lenya poked her head in. Mamma Shennarca was turned away attending something delicious on the wood stove.

Hi Mamma Shennarca, Belney up? She asked in a voice to be heard over the stove.

The big woman turned- Hasn't appeared yet, go see.

Lenya took a few quick steps in and around the corner, through the curtain divider and...

Her empty bed.

Shit- she said aloud.

Not here, she said to Mamma Shennarca as she zipped back out the door- practically bumping into Tholeaus. Their eyes met as he steadied his smaller friend with both hands.

She's gone. Lenya paused, considering.

She left in her nightclothes. This is bad. Her wet road suit from yesterday's in a pile and her seconds are folded on the shelf. This is bad Tholeaus.

Her words carried the knowing of their friend's habits and behaviors. They both breathed and considered, pulses racing.

We've got to go in there and tell her Mom what happened yesterday. Tholeaus said with certainty.

They took a deep breath and pivoted to step inside. Mamma Shennarca in the meantime had put aside breakfast to have a look herself and she met them as she turned back from appraising her daughter's room.

What the hell, guys. What's going on.

Lenya took a breath.

We saw goblins yesterday there were three they jumped at us but we got away by jumping in the river but Belney might have been pricked by a dart but it just looked like a bee sting and we all went home to bed but now she's gone and we need to get out and start looking.

The older woman's eyes widened and she reached for the door frame to steady herself.

Oh dear Goddess you two. Oh dear Goddess.

She began a rushed tour of the corners of her home, turning things over and casting aside baskets, hoping to reveal her missing daughter sleeping underneath. She kept up her mumbled prayer for the Goddess to intercede. She gusted here and there.

The two young friends turned to go.

We're going to go find her, send the constable after us.

And they were off.

Lenya and Tholeaus had the sense to quickly pack day bags and grab food before they left through the North gate. Townsfolk noticed noticed their hasty departure, and soon everyone was abuzz. Grace Shennarca, as Belney's mother was more commonly known, went straight to the constable after a quick tour of her daughter's likely town haunts. Old constable Wilenden was a big boulder of a man and when he heard goblins and missing girl he wasted no time in rounding up a half dozen deputies with light arms and enlisted a royal ranger who'd happened to be passing through en route to an ill relative. They mounted horses after brief discussion and were off. All hearts were alighted with a shared concern for the missing maiden, and a shared repulsion and disgust at the mention of goblins.