Purity

Story Info
A corrupt priest helps a young woman find painful absolution
3.3k words
4.41
14.7k
11

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
338 Followers

This story was a smutty masturbatory fantasy that worked for me. So much so that I decided to sit down and write it while basking in the afterglow of an orgasm of Biblical proportions. As a fan of edging, I enjoyed the teasing quality of the story. My hope is that it does the same for you. Maybe, if you enjoy it, there could be more.

Disclaimer: Please read and take note. This work explores themes of power imbalance, older man/younger woman, corporal discipline and the corruption of Christian traditions in a historical context. If you find such themes offensive, distasteful or upsetting, please do not read this story. Please understand that it is a work of fiction directly from the creative mind of a fellow human being freely offered up for the enjoyment of those who would like it. Troll comments will be deleted with extreme prejudice.

'Father?' The clearing of a throat. 'Father... May I speak with you?' The quiet, slightly muffled voice behind the heavy oak door followed a timid knock, almost as though she did not want to be heard. As though this would give her absolution to walk away.

Unseen, he smiled, delighted, before schooling his voice. 'Enter, my child.'

The door slowly opened, just enough to admit the trembling girl. At just over 5 feet 4 inches, she only reached his chest when standing tall, and today, she was visibly shrinking into herself, making her seem even more vulnerable and childlike. However, while innocent, at 19 years old, she was no child.

'Well, come in, my dear, and tell me what is on your mind.'

Slowly, reluctantly, she fully entered the room and came to sit where he directed, on one of the two large, leather wingback chairs facing the fire. The ghost of a smile graced his lips. Perched as she was on the very edge of the seat, she was in real danger of sliding to the floor. The hands clasped so tightly in her lap would have been better holding the polished armrests, he thought wryly.

Taking the other seat, he leaned back, spreading his thighs and luxuriating as the heat from the flames warmed his balls. Looking everywhere but at him, she appeared to be gathering her thoughts. He was in no hurry. There was nothing like anticipation to make the treat that much sweeter.

After a few minutes of silence, marked only by the crackling and occasional pops from the fire, a falling log broke the spell, and she finally made eye contact. He raised one intimidating brow.

She began. 'Forgive me, Father,' an intriguing start, he thought, 'for disturbing you so late, but I could not sleep, and I...' she hesitated again, looking into her lap as her hands wrung the blood from her knuckles.

'Continue,' he instructed.

'I..' after a deep breath, her voice came out in a rush, 'have been having impure thoughts.' Looking at him imploringly, 'Please, Father, help me.'

And there it was. While he couldn't say he was surprised -- his sermons were almost wholly focussed on the sins of the flesh and the need to stay pure to avoid the licking flames of Hellfire -- he had wondered how long it would take before the graphic images of devils tempting the flesh of innocent maids would take root in the mind of his young ward.

Looking at her sternly, he asked, 'And what form do these impure thoughts take, child? Perhaps you wish to laze in bed instead of doing your chores or have had unkind thoughts towards the other girls in the parish? Perchance, you are coveting their pretty dresses and ribbons?'

Shaking her head vigorously, she seemed relieved to be able to disabuse him of these thoughts. 'Oh, no, Father, nothing like that.'

'Not Sloth, Wrath or Envy, you say? I know you are generally a good, obedient girl. What could possibly be keeping you from your rest?' He suppressed a smirk as she looked even more uncomfortable, and a flush worked its way from her cheeks down her long, pale neck to disappear beneath her dress. 'What sin do you have to confess to me at this late hour?'

Another rustle as her hands fidgeted with her skirts. Another deep breath, held, then exhaled slowly. 'Lust, Father.'

Almost too low to hear, the confession came out on a strangled half sob that made him swell in anticipation. He was tempted to make her repeat herself, insist she proclaim her shame in a loud, clear voice, but he wanted to reward her bravery with a modicum of kindness.

'So, you have been entertaining lustful thoughts, my child, and your first impulse was to come to me for help? Such a good girl to understand that this is a serious matter that needs to be nipped in the bud before it is allowed to grow wild and untamed. You have done the right thing, and I am proud of you.' He allowed her a small smile, which saw some of the colour returning to her cheeks and a tentative smile offered in return.

'However,' she blanched at the change in his tone, his smile disappearing as quickly as it had arrived, 'as you are aware, a sin of this magnitude cannot go unpunished.'

She really was just perfect. Acquiring her from her indigent father, who was often in his cups and all too ready to hand her off to someone of his standing in the community, was the best decision he'd ever made. She'd been with him less than a year, but she had been so grateful for his charity and attention after a lifetime of neglect that he truly felt she'd come to love him.

She'd quickly accepted his strict rules, seeming to thrive on the structure he was only too happy to offer her, and she had even willingly submitted to his occasional physical punishments -- a spanking with his hand or her hairbrush -- when she had erred in some small way. He had impressed upon her that these stinging chastisements were for her own good, to ensure she grew up pure of mind and spirit, to become the best young woman she could be. He believed that she welcomed them as a sign of his love because he took the time to discipline her in such a way when her own father had not. After each punishment, he gave her a long, warm hug, stroking her back and hot, red bottom until her tears subsided before drying her eyes and giving her a chaste kiss on her flushed cheeks and forehead.

On this occasion, after waiting so long for her to begin her sexual awakening, the punishment and comfort would be so much more profound.

'Look at me, child.' He waited until her eyes met his and held her gaze with his unforgiving stare. 'Tell me exactly what manner these impure thoughts have taken. Have you entertained wicked scenarios in your mind, or have you gone further and let your naughty fingers wander where they shouldn't?'

With her fingers writhing in her lap and her thighs squeezed together, she was almost enacting her sins of the flesh as she haltingly confessed her guilt.

'I touched... my... under the covers. I'm so sorry, Father. I tried to stop, but... I kept being drawn back.'

There followed a long silence that he chose not to break until she finally looked at him from beneath damp lashes, white teeth sunk deeply into her plush lower lip. She already looked so penitent that it seemed almost cruel to punish her further, but he truly felt that this was for the best. For both of them.

'I cannot say that I am not disappointed in your shameful behaviour, but before punishment is meted out, I believe I shall have to establish the extent of your sin.' Wide-eyed, she sucked in a breath. 'Did you violate your purity entirely, or did you leave your final innocence untouched?'

Her seeming confusion with the question did not rule in favour or against the breaking of her maidenhead. Her mother had died young, and her father had never taken another wife who could talk to her of such things. As a man of God, he had purposefully kept her sheltered from what most young women of her age knew, treasuring the fact that he would, one day, be the man to relieve her of her innocence. Today, it would seem, was the day.

'Well, hurry now, girl, and disrobe. It is time to shed light on what has been done in the dark.'

With a stricken look and quiet whimper, she reluctantly unbuttoned her dress, carefully folded it and laid it on the chair she had so recently vacated. Standing in only her undergarments, the thin cotton shift was translucent in the glow of the fire, revealing her shapely silhouette to his hungry eyes. She looked at him imploringly. At an almost imperceptible shake of his head, her hands moved to divest herself of even this thin layer of protection until she was standing, shivering before him, her arms wrapped tightly around her small breasts -- whether for modesty, warmth, or protection was unclear. The fact that the region which had caused this trouble was completely exposed did not go unnoticed.

Walking towards her, his hands moved to hers and gently but firmly, he unclasped her cold fingers from her upper arms. He moved them to the small of her back, urging her to grip her forearms neatly behind her, so that they rested just above the swell of her arse. Not only did that remove the temptation for her to cover his view, but it also had the added benefit of pushing her small breasts forward as if begging for attention. Indeed, her surprisingly prominent nipples had pebbled pleasingly at his proximity. Despite being of a mind to give them the attention they so clearly desired, he steeled himself to take the time to punish her properly before moving on to their reward.

'Girl, I can see the signs of lust upon your body as clear as if the word was painted on your skin.'

Stepping even closer to the naked girl, he towered over her and reached out with one large, slightly hairy hand to cradle her soft cheek, angling her head back to look deeply into her blown pupils. 'The black pits of your soul have opened wide to let in the devil, eating up the wholesome blue of your purity.'

She tried to bow her head, her eyes filling with tears of fear and shame, but his firm hand did not allow her to break eye contact. 'Fear not, girl. You have confessed, which is the first step towards redemption and purity. Once you have been thoroughly punished, you will be forgiven and absolved of your sins. Now, let us catalogue the extent of your wickedness.'

Retreating slightly, he allowed his thumb to brush her swollen bottom lip, pressing down slightly, which made her involuntarily gasp and lick the dry digit with her kitten tongue. Heavenly Father, this girl could try the patience of a saint!

Moving away from such a warm, wet temptation, his fingers traced a path along her jaw and down her throat, leaving a trail of gooseflesh in their wake. Her nostrils flared, and her thighs shifted restlessly together, craving the friction she now knew would soothe the ache.

Circling the swell of her pert, little breast, he allowed his rough fingertips to wander up and over the peak, triggering a trembling gasp as they brushed the nub, causing it to stiffen impossibly harder. As she unconsciously pushed herself further into his hand, he rewarded her with a sharp pinch that made her cry out in pained pleasure.

'This is an area not unused to stolen pleasure, I see.' He gazed down at her reddened face sternly as his other hand took care of her neglected right breast. 'Have your greedy fingers been toying with these ripe little fruits, girl? The truth now!'

Beet red from her hairline to the very breasts he was now toying with, she mumbled, 'Yes, Father.'

'Show me,' he demanded.

Again, she looked askance at him, however the excitement in her gaze belied her reluctance. She was no doubt shamed at having to touch herself in front of him, but the very embarrassment she was experiencing seemed only to increase her arousal.

Slowly, sensuously, her small hand snaked in front of her body and traced a featherlight path over the curve of her hip, past the indent of her belly button, and up to the valley between her breasts, taking time to circle one teasingly before heading to its twin. Provocatively maintaining eye contact the entire time, she began stroking the aching tip, gently at first, her fingers barely skimming the pebbled flesh. Gaining momentum, she firmed her grip, rolling the delicate flesh more enthusiastically, tweaking and pinching it between her fingertips. Her breath caught as she shuddered in pleasure, and her eyes closed as she began to lose herself in the sensation.

'Eyes on me, girl!' he admonished. He would not be shut out or denied. He wanted to see everything. Every filthy little thought as it crossed her mind. How else could he be sure to punish her effectively and cleanse her of every sin if she was able to hide from him?

Her eyes sprang open and locked on his gaze, then quickly, her lids became heavy as her pleasure increased. She was enjoying herself far too much, losing herself in the very sin she was here to repent.

'Enough!' he commanded. She startled, her hands flying guiltily from her flushed breasts to clasp once again behind her back.

'Is this the only forbidden flesh your fingers have strayed to, or have they wandered further into sin?' His eyes pointedly dipped down her belly to the tuft of blond thatch that covered her mound.

She shifted uneasily, her thighs rubbing together, drawing attention to the light sheen of moisture that coated her skin.

'Father?' it came out as a desperate plea. To leave the question unanswered, he mused, or to show him just how far she had fallen into lust?

'Show me, girl.' His voice brooked no argument, and it was with something like relief that she unclasped her hands and brought both down to stroke along her thighs. Shuffling her feet apart, her fingers swept around the plump inner curves, now slippery with her arousal. With the familiarity of diligent practice, she used the first two fingers on her left hand to part the outer petals of her womanhood, revealing its hot, pink depths to the mercy of her other hand. Enraptured, he could not tear his eyes from where the slender digits, first one, quickly followed by a second, plunged into the moist font of her honey. Once dripping with the slippery fluid, she anointed the engorged pearl at the apex of her sex and proceeded to agitate it most wantonly, moaning like a Pagan whore.

When he finally wrenched his gaze from her dripping slit, he found her watching him, her face flushed and her eyes hooded. With his attention now firmly on her, she licked her full lips, tempting him to join her in this display of debauchment. And he was tempted. Lord, how he was tempted.

'Remove your fingers this instant!' His voice came out strained, husky. Beneath his robes, he was hard as stone, and he knew that should she be allowed to continue in such a wanton way he was liable to unman himself. As a man of God, he knew that Onan's sin of spilling his seed upon the ground was displeasing in the sight of the Lord. Fortunately, he had an altogether more pleasing receptacle for his offering.

It was past time to put a stop to this disgraceful display. 'I have seen enough, child. You have clearly been possessed of the devil and need an experienced man of God to set you back on the path of righteousness.'

Her hands again safely behind her back, she was the very picture of contrition. She had come to him for help, and now she would be purged of her shame. She truly was fortunate that he took her in. Who else would take the time to save her mortal soul?

Firmly taking her upper arm, he led her across the room to his prie-dieu -- the ornately-carved prayer desk and kneeler he used for his private devotion. He stopped her as she went to kneel on the padded stool.

'No, child, there will be time enough for kneeling later. First, you are to be scourged to release the devil from his hold on your impressionable young flesh.'

Her eyes flew to his, showing her fear of what was to come. But what was this? Could he detect a curious excitement for the strict punishment he would be meting out? Did the thought of placing her innocent young body in his hands enflame her as it did him? Interesting. He was clearly going to have to be especially thorough with her chastisement if it was to be effective. There was no room for mercy where wickedness was so firmly rooted.

Leading her to the back of the structure, he had her bend deeply, leaning with her forearms resting on the sloped desk, her fingers clasped in prayer.

'Arch your back, child, and offer yourself up to your punishment. Show me that you willingly accept the kiss of the lash that will free you from the burden of guilt and shame that currently weighs upon your soul.'

Sinking further down, her breasts hanging freely like the ripe fruits he had alluded to earlier, she widened her stance and raised her hips, going so far as to rise onto her tiptoes to enticingly offer up her pale globes. It was all he could do not to seize her fleshy cheeks and thrust his throbbing member into her unclaimed channel that brazenly winked at him.

Was this an invitation to defile her like a heathen? The devil indeed had taken hold of her innocent mind. There was no time to delay. Taking up his scourge, which hung on the wall above his bed and had seen service when he felt self-flagellation was required to keep himself pure, he returned to stand at her side.

Seizing the worn whip of knotted leather by its sturdy plaited handle, he offered it to her lips for a kiss before tipping her chin up and warning her, 'I will now flog you until I believe the devil has fled your body. This will be a very severe punishment, and you will need to be brave and endure, for in the end you will be forgiven.' She whimpered in fear whilst raising her hips further in eager acceptance.

'So be it.' And with those ominous words, he began.

Much later, he was breathing heavily, his face sheened in sweat and his vestments sticking to his back. However, the signs of his exertion were nothing compared to her condition. Her buttocks and the backs of her thighs were crosshatched with red welts and a myriad of tiny purpling bruises. She was shaking as silent tears puddled on the shelf below her, but she remained obediently locked in place, her hands still clasped in prayer.

He stroked the sweaty strands of hair where they clung to her flushed cheeks and raised her head. 'You have done well, child, and can rejoice as the devil has been driven from your body. You are forgiven your sins and are once more beloved of God.'

As he helped her to stand, she gave him a watery smile. 'Am I... pure once more, Father?'

He smiled benevolently and guided her round to kneel on the cushioned platform.

'Almost, my child. All that remains is for you to be filled with the holy sacrament. Now close your eyes, raise your head, and stick out your tongue...'

Sexykit
Sexykit
338 Followers