Belney the Supplicant Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't needed to come to their marsh and be captured. They had managed to drug her in the battle, whenever that was, two days ago. Just like they'd probably drugged Belney. She had walked right into their trap. Thinking that she had promised herself to them. It had been a dream!

Now she really was here though. Now her dream didn't matter any more. Now she had to surrender her real self. Her body and her pride and her spirit. In their terrible game, the stakes were her. She was naked in the fading light with the drumming and these creatures surrounding her. Goddess protect me.

Chulkhun and his brother Ahlesh were feeling that the spirits of their ancestors had truly blessed them. To have their very own scout team catch this little human filly right in their own marsh was very good fortune indeed. How often had this happened? Never before. They had begun the first of several claiming songs. They could feel their cocks in their sheaths stirring towards the great honor of being first to take her and plant their seed in her womb. But first she should have some of the sacred herb blend that would help bring her deeper into their world, deeper under their control. That was how Cuhiel and the others had done so well with the first filly.

Some few moments before, a crow had arrived, carrying a pouch. This got the attention of sharp eyed goblins on the periphery. Soon an infusion was prepared. Chulkhun asked the girl again, this time softer-

"Why you here?"

Really he knew that she had been called in. Most of the clan had heard the news within hours as if the cave were the hub of a group mind.

Lenya didn't want to be slapped again.

"I came to surrender." She kept her eyes downcast. There was no defiance in her, at this moment.

The two goblins before her looked at her keenly. One moved a cup toward her mouth.

"You drink." And she did. As slowly as she could with her hands behind her. Really she couldn't control the pace. The drink was herbal, with bitter elements and plant essences she recognized from her life in Lundsmuir. A heat developed in her belly immediately. Her mouth tingled. She remembered she hadn't eaten anything.

"Came to surrender...?" One of the goblins repeated her words. His raspy voice echoed in her ears. Lenya felt hot. A bit feverish.

"Yes, I came to surrender. Please have mercy." She felt herself on the edge of a precipice. In moments she could fall into a very dark hole.

"You say: I am slave to Lu'Kaah." Lenya registered his words in her mind. There was a little delay. She felt a whimper in her throat. She felt suddenly like a much younger girl. Not a young woman of eighteen summers. She felt helpless.

"I am a slave to the Lu'Kaah." Lenya said it very quietly. There was a pressing feeling in her chest. The edge of the precipice. A goblin had moved behind her and pushed her legs apart. His long fingered hands groped her round ass and slid down along the wetness of the lips of her pussy and opened them. She gasped at the sensation. The touch brought intense pleasure.

"Say again," the goblin before her had moved closer so her head leaned on his shoulder.

"I am a slave to the Lu'Kaah." She felt the words a little deeper this time. The fingers were moving slowly in her, feeling incredible. She moaned involuntarily.

Lenya felt the cock of the goblin on whose shoulder her head rested. It moved against her belly. The goblin took her head in his hands.

"Say it more",

"I am a slave to the Lu'Kaah."

,

The goblin used a hand on her chin to open her mouth wide as he guided her down to take his green cock-head. Its size was like a velvety smooth duck's egg pushing into her mouth. How can their penises be bigger than humans with their small bodies? Lenya felt herself pushed down so the goblin behind her could mount her. She felt him enter and fill her. She tried to pull away from the incredible intensity but his hands held her hips and the goblin in front, who had dropped to sit, just thrust himself forward to match his brother.

She felt helpless and completely at the mercy of these green monsters who had been her sworn enemies only days prior. She had surrendered and they had wasted no time in claiming her and taking her as theirs. Her head swam with the rising energy of their chanting and drumming. The five who weren't fucking her were circling and stomp-dancing while they sang their victory song of slave-claiming.

This was what the dream shown her. She belonged to them. They had claimed her and she followed. She felt the swelling of the goblin's soft thrusts and his final push drove her into the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. She shook and trembled for a long moment and then had to swallow quickly as the cock that had been moving in her mouth exploded a hot spurt down her throat. He pulled it out of her mouth and sent another spurt onto her face and hair.

They were speaking words in their language but Lenya was beyond language. Her body felt enlivened and warm as if she was swimming in warm milk. She moaned again with an animal sound she didn't recognize as a second goblin cock slid into her all the way in to what felt like the very middle of her. This is where Belney had gone before her. This is how it felt to be a slave to goblins.

12