Belney the Supplicant Ch. 06

Story Info
Belney settles in, and sees Lenya again!
2.8k words
4.82
2k
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword: If you're coming into this story for the first time, I encourage you to start from the beginning, at Chapter 1. Then come back. It'll be here.

___________________________________________________________________

What followed next in this room of goblin women and one human slave was a period of quiet, within which Belney felt carried along in her thoughts, held like a dandelion seed in the breeze of the powerful minds around her. It felt really good, she thought. If this was part of being a goblin sex slave, it tipped the scales toward a sense of hopefulness. It felt like her spirit was finally given some breathing room by this experience with the women, and Belney was grateful. Eventually Lu'Kaah women began to stretch their long arms and rise from the circle without formality. Some went back to their crafting and food processing tasks, others drifted out of the room.

Belney noticed that her long leather leash cord, attached at one end to the collar around her neck, was not being held by anybody. she began to coil it in small loops. While she did she thought about how she felt now. With the men she was always bowing and scraping her tits on the floor. She was their submissive. An object of desire, a sexual beast to be groped and to be mounted. And there was a part of her that had come to enjoy, to even revel in it. She felt bonded in that experience, particularly with her original three fellows. Her behavior with them had been motivated by fear though, ultimately. She became what they demanded she be.

Here in this room however, there was nobody asserting ownership over her. These women had shown her a lot with their dream-time visions. Belney came away with an impression of them as powerful aunties. They didn't embrace her, but neither did they hold her with distrust or suspicion. It was like they saw through her. There was a fairness to them that felt comforting.

One of them, a taller more slender Lu'Kaah, got up and pushed a basket of seed pods toward her, then went back to her seat nearby and shelled the shiny speckled beans from one basket into the other. With a nodding motion, the goblin indicated that Belney should come sit opposite and shell beans into the same basket. So thats exactly what the slave did, with a small smile, letting her leash fall forgotten by her side.

The following days found Belney settling into something of a routine at the marshland cave of the Lu'Kaah. She would be awakened by the unlatching and creaking open of her stall gate, which would click a signal her mind and she'd roll without thinking into her ass-up supplicant bowing movement. Sometimes she'd already be awake when they came, laying quiet with her drifting thoughts.

Either three, five or rarely seven goblins would then slip quietly in. Belney had come to discover that goblins are eccentric about avoiding even numbers. Always they'd move in odd numbered groups, At least until it was more than could be easily counted at a glance. If two groups of five or seven came together- one would sometimes depart, sometimes not. If two groups of three merged, goblins would definitely pause what they were doing to either subtract a member or find one to add, which they accomplished with a businesslike efficiency and very little squabbling.

The goblin men would circle Belney and begin quietly singing one of several chanting songs that she'd begun to recognize. They'd brush their fingertips along her curves or slap her ass as they circled around and sang, enjoying the pudding bounce of her soft skin under their hands and the flinching intake of breath it would produce. There was a large ceramic jar of thick herbed oil blend that the men would slip their long fingers into. They'd grease the erections that would begin to bob before them like curved green flag poles. Belney had developed a fondness for this foreplay. Also for the combined smell and taste of the botanical oil blend and their animal muskiness.

One would inevitably be moved to place the bulbous head of his shaft in her open mouth within a couple minutes. She'd run her tongue back and forth along the underside the with an aaaaahing sound. The others who'd join in would be equally predictable. A second would slide or squeeze himself underneath her, so she'd be straddling him with his his bald head pushed under her breasts. He'd latch onto her hips and pull her down onto him. Maybe it would be his hand that guided him into her waiting pussy, or maybe it would be the hand of his helpful brother. Then there would be the aiming of a third swollen gland toward the ass that had been brought into reach by her lowering.

It was always a team event. This triple stuffed Belney sandwich they'd make would move and shake and tremble for a few minutes of rising intensity before their groaning release. half the time the goblin in her mouth would hold off, and when they slipped out he would switch around for his ride while the other two clung onto her like toddlers, idly fondling her tits and playing with her curly hair.

There were also many instances of goblins who visited deciding that they all wanted to fuck her pussy and cum in her that way. The waiting goblins in this scenario might pass the time by watching and stroking themselves, slapping their cocks against Belney's face, or popping in and out of her mouth in a close-pressed smorgasbord. Goblins are of the belief that the creation of a baby goblin involves multiple fathers adding their seed to the mix, thereby creating a new goblin with the combined attributes of all the contributors. In fact, a goblin born of just one or two males was a situation to be avoided. Hence their wild monthly festivities.

Sometimes goblins would leave little gifts on the low slab table that held her food, water pitcher and various body oils. This was a custom that had previously only belonged to the Lu'Kaah relations. Leaving little flowers or pretty rocks or the like. Belney had come to hold a similar place in their minds, even though she was a human slave and not one of their own. Her table slowly filled up with these gifts and became a low-key alter to their devotion.

Belney would be visited by a few of these little groups of horny goblins a night. Sometimes the main warrior groups would be away on whatever grim business they had, and at those times younger Lu'Kaah warriors-in-training would visit her. These visits were shorter, for their excitement would exceed their stamina. Belney would sometimes use her hands with these ones, to hold or caress them toward their climaxes. From her first week with bound arms, Belney had gotten used to being a passive receiver of dick, but she found that she also enjoyed running her hands along their strong young bodies. This was an unspoken taboo thrill that they also seemed to relish.

On late afternoons or mornings, the shaman or another older Lu'Kaah would come to her stall, often with youngsters, and lead her out on a swim or a walk around the perimeter of the island. it was on one of these that we find Belney today, looking down at her legs in the sunshine. The various bruises and abrasions of her journey from her human town had long healed. They were still a bit tanned, and the muscles of her thighs were toned from running. It occurred to her that she missed running. She hadn't run anywhere since she arrived a couple of weeks before.

To circle the island would take maybe an hour, she thought. She wondered if she would ever be permitted to run the trails freely. She definitely had no wish to attempt escape. She knew very well that the goblins would catch her. Even if she managed to slip away they would use the spirit traveling skills of the women to locate her. It wasn't even worth thinking what her punishment might be.

Besides, she didn't even know what she would do alone and naked in the world now. Go to a human town, and explain? The idea held no appeal. The Crow Clan was her clan now- and she most definitely belonged to them. Belney at this moment had zero inclination to try to find a way out of this destiny by escaping.

She dozed, splashing her toes in the water, until the the sun had gone down. Sunset was the time mink and otter would be hunting and playing along the shore, and she watched their antics with amusement. Her escort this evening was a sleepy old goblin named Vekull and two young first years whose names she'd forgotten. They were squatting together and whittling little wood figurines. He grunted toward Belney and gave a brusque instruction in goblish.

"Lets get moving."

They wound their way back up the hill and inside the secondary entrance of the cave. On their return through the tunnels was where they were intercepted by a trio of women. Belney had dropped and bowed at the sound of their approach.

"Come, slave." said one of the women.

"We were just looking for you. Join us." It was a goblin Belney knew who spoke. her name was Mishluh. Belney wasn't entirely sure of what the woman had said in goblish, but she was pretty sure.

"Yes, master Mishluh."

Belney's leash was given to Mishluh and they proceeded to the west lower quarter, arriving at one of the workrooms of the women. These rooms, Belney had come to understand, were hung with drying herbs and flowers for elixirs and medicines, There were big round baskets heaped with other edibles. If goblins are known by humans as marauding monsters, one of the hidden facts is that it''s the nighttime gatherings of the their women that provide a good portion of their sustenance.

in the room this day, a dreaming circle was already getting settled in. For Belney, this was the third time she'd been invited into a circle. The first has been already described. The second was similar, a tour of goblin lands and it gave an idea of the responsibilities they had to various shrines and sacred places. Sometimes she would get lost and lose the thread of their spirit journeys. Always one of the women would circle back to find her and then rejoin the group.

On this particular night as they dropped into the formless place of shadows and sparkling energy fields for journeying, she was immediately swept away with them to the mouth of a small cave. Goblin warriors chanted, circling around a fire. They were doing their slow stomping dance, and the tempo of their words was rising.

Attention spread and refocused on two dead goblins laid out together in a darkened corner. Brutal wounds of battle could be seen. A third sat hunched and injured away from the others, hands holding pressure on a bandaged chest wound. The women poured healing energy into this fellow for a short time, during which his breathing slowed and evened out and his spirits seemed to lift a little.

Focus returned to the group of six shuffling around the fire, it took a minute to align with the focus of their mind's attention, for they were influenced by the herbal tincture of summoning.

It was Lenya!

Belney had a moment of surprise and then a wave of feeling, which the women soothed and redirected back to the task at hand. They saw that she was feverish and tossing in a bed. They saw that she was in a small windowless room lit by a pair of white candles, one bigger, one smaller. They saw that there had been a battle, and their attention diverted briefly into finding information about that battle from the minds of both goblin and human.

There was an ambush as the group of humans moved along the base of the Ashen Cliffs, which border the Marshlands for a few miles. Combat ensued, which Belney lost focus on in the slideshow of the visioning. The outnumbered human survivors had managed to remount their horses and escape back to town.

Rejoining Lenya in her fever, Belney and the goblin dream circle see that she had found her way to the Inn, and called for Hunser the Cleric. Hunzer had taken one look at her and locked her in a room with a stone statuette of the Goddess and the candles symbolizing humanity's marriage with the divine. The poison in her system was something her had no power to counteract.

Belney saw her friend laying in the little bed. A sheet was pulled partly over her, blanket cast aside. She was laying supine, her legs slightly parted and her hand down in the heat between her legs- rubbing herself. The goblins had been calling her in. Flooding her with the sexual imagery that they were most excited by at this time, which was Belney.

Lenya saw Belney on her bearskin sleeping furs, pale skin shiny with the oils that the Lu'Kaah loved to spread on her. She was mounted from behind by the the imposing goblin Chief Gehrlac. Lenya didn't only see this scene in her mind though. From the entheogenic effects at work in her system, Lenya could feel the scene with all her senses. The feel of the Chief's warm skin against the backs of her thighs, the grip of his hands on her hips. The fullness and heat of him moving inside her, pushing and expanding in a steady rhythm.

Lenya felt this and it moved her body to respond as Belney's body responded. She turned onto her belly and pushed her ass up to meet the feeling she felt through the link with the dream circle and the goblins in the cave. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, feeling Belney's mouth filled. The taste and shape and velvet texture of the green cockhead that throbbed in her mouth. Lenya felt the anticipatory excitement to the goblins who were gathered and holding her steady. They would get their turn. She would take them all.

Lenya moaned and heard the goblin voices with their grunting chant-song. She also understood the message they sent her, in her mind. The message very similar to what Belney heard weeks earlier. Come to us, it said. It is your destiny, having crossed our path, to come join us. To surrender to this destiny is your only choice, Lenya, friend of Belney.

Lenya was not the same woman as her friend that had surrendered herself, and her mind did not meet the goblin's advances in the same way. The goblins found her much more fiercely resistant. She fought their words in her head, even as she was intensely aroused and swept up in the ecstatic sexual scene she felt and witnessed. She did her best to block them out. She focused on a place inside herself that was only hers to inhabit. She couldn't use the statue of the Goddess or the candles to anchor, because her eyes couldn't focus on anything in the physical world. They all were adrift in feeling, sensation and dreaming, and so the goblins held the advantage from their experience of navigating in this realm.

It was an advantage that the goblins used, but they found this smaller woman to be untiring in her dodging and evading. She would imagine herself a trout and dodge through the currents, the sound of the bubbling water blocking out their unceasing chanting and words. They would dispel this evasion with their collective power, like popping a bubble, but as they did she would imagine herself a deer, racing through the woods, powerful and strong. When that was blown aside, she became a tiger, which they then ensnared in a dozen cast nets, and on it went.

Belney, while this was happening, felt like a bystander to this horrible deadly hunting game. Her insides were twisting and turning. Lenya was her friend from childhood.They had years of shared history. Lenya was trying to save her, for Goddess sake. And yet so much had changed in these weeks. Belney had locked all the doors to her past, and had surrendered herself and become loyal to this short green clan who lived in the marshes.

Belney wanted two things, simultaneously. She wanted Lenya to escape and run far away, to live a happy human life. She also wanted her goblins to catch her, and subdue Lenya the way she had been. She wanted Lenya to come join her in this strange life of sex and learning the goblin culture. She didn't want to be the only lonely human in the clan.

And so it was this second motivation that moved Belney to intervene in this game of chase.