Belong to Me Ch. 02

Story Info
A man meets his future owner.
1k words
4.46
11.1k
6

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Greg came to his senses he was on a couch. Still naked, cock exposed. On the TV was his wife. She was dressed like a porn actress and performing fellatio on an unknown man. She looked so hot doing it. Greg wondered why he found it so hot that his wife was blowing a stranger. Wasn't it wrong? He wanted to get out of here and back home. He had a business to run.

But, as he tugged on his collar he pushed that thought from his mind. If Marsha wanted to blow another man, she should be able to blow another man. If Greg had been his normal self he would have been horrified but there was something about this house. That was changing his thoughts...for the better?

"She looks lovely sucking cock. In a minute I shoot my load all over her. It's such a good look for sluts. Don't you think?" came a strong and masculine voice.

Startled, Greg sat up. He saw a man. It was the same man who Marsha had been blowing in the video. A noise came from the TV and like the man had said spunk shot out all over Marsha's naked body. It just kept coming and coming and coming. Greg had never thought a man could shoot out that much spunk.

"Thank you Master!" said Marsha as she looked up at the man with adoring eyes. "Your slut is so lucky!"

Greg blinked again. Something weird was going on. Why was his wife calling this man Master? She'd said something about that in the car too. It was hard for Greg to remember but she'd said they were lucky to ride Master's cock. Also his wife wasn't a slut. She was his wife and a respectable woman. They were pillars of society. Thoughts were still fuzzy in Greg's head but then the man walked in front of him.

He had a cock. It was so big and thick. It was so erect...so perfect for sucking?

"Like what you see?" questioned the man.

"Uhmm....like?" stated Greg. His voice was so much higher than he remembered. Maybe he had caught something from being exposed to the cold air.

"Oh, that's not a question. You like what you see. Dream now slut. You'll learn and forget. You'll always think of me. I'll be watching to make sure you're a good slut. Think of how you can please me. I'll send your sister in to help. Sleep and dream." stated the man.

Greg fell asleep as the man walked out of the room. Greg dreamed of him. He dreamed how lucky the woman in the video was to have his spunk all over her. He wished that he could be that lucky.

"Like wake up silly, you have lessons!" came a peppy voice. Greg looked up there was a woman in skimpy lingerie staring at him. She was naked except for a collar. Something was amiss though. She had pink bunny ears and a pink bunny tail. Greg loved the way it made her ass look. So ripe for the taking.

"Do I know you?" questioned Greg. His voice sounded different to him. Higher perhaps?

"Silly billy, I used to be your wife. I used to be Marsha. But, when I'm here serving Master. I'm slut. Well, now I'm lucky, Master gave me a new body. I'm FuckBunny now. But, now you're a slut too. It's an honor that Master chose you and now Master wants to reward you. I help him so I'm helping you too. You're like totes lucky!" stated Marsha/FuckBunny as she giggled and wagged her new bunny tail.

"Bu..." started Greg.

"I know it's hard for you to talk now that your voice is changing. Soon, but not to soon, it'll be soft and bimbo-y like mine. I see that you still have your cock. I don't like cocks...except for Master's cock. You'll have to trust me that it's like totes the best. There's nothing like him pumping his hot tool in and out of you. Ah, I can see when you think of Master you grow hard for him. That's like totes good...we should both think about how we can please Master all the time. I don't know if you'll keep your cock. It's really up to Master you know. He like decides everything for us. We're only here to please him. I used to be a real woman. But, now I'm like a fuckbunny. (giggle) I can never go back to the real world. I'm too stupid. I must serve the Master forever. (giggle)" Marsha (now fuckbunny) gave another little twitch of her new tail. Greg still thought her ass looked hot. Still something really weird was going on and he had questions.

"Bu..." he started again.

"Silly slut, I told you not to talk. You have to learn to listen. It's the first step in obeying Master. Permission is important. Now I'm going to have to gag you so you don't talk." With that FuckBunny inserted a gag ball into Greg's mouth. He could no longer speak.

"That's good now. I won't have any more of your complaining until you're changed. Master will help you with that. He's like the best. His cock is so good. His spunk is so good. That's why I'm using it on you!" said FuckBunny as she giggled and twitched her tail again.

Greg quaked in fear as FuckBunny pulled a bottle out. She squeezed a pink lotion all over his body.

"This will make all your hair fall out and make your skin nice and soft for our Master. That's all I know for now. He makes most of our decisions. Everything in our life is because of him. He's even watching us now. I get to jerk you off. You'll enjoy it. Who knows when you'll get to cum again? It's been years since I've had a good fuck." said FuckBunny.

She quickly jerked Greg off. Instead of thinking of Marsha or another woman, images of the strong man entered his mind. The man...his Master? Greg knew it was only right to think of him. The man was the only thought in his mind as he quickly sprayed spunk all over himself.