Belong to Me Ch. 08

Story Info
Master teaches his father!
1k words
4.28
5.6k
4
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin had been up all night tinkering with his formula. He was having fun as a Dom more fun than he had imagined. The sex was incredible. Right now he was horny and wished he could be plowing someone. But, he had a new slut to train. As for that new slut...where was he? Sluts should be prompt and ready. His father was 2 minutes late.

Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door. "Come in." He said. It was his father, still in the same cum-stained women's panties from last night. Marvin thought he should at least have the decency to get another pair of panties or be naked.

"Your breakfast, Marvin." Tom said to Marvin. "It's Master," said Marvin commandingly. His slut would say it sooner or later. Marvin looked at it. "Oatmeal?" he questioned.

"It's all I know how to cook! We don't have any more bacon and eggs, your Mom needs to go get those when she.." started Tom.

"Don't blame Mom! She's not at fault here. She works hard! You're the one who tries to blow your own son!...such a fag! I told you to dress nice and you come to me in cumstained underwear. I suppose that means you've lost the right to wear clothes. Come with me now!" ordered Marvin. He set the oatmeal aside.

"Now get me a pair of scissors and meet me in your room." ordered Marvin.

"Quickly!" he yelled behind his father. Marvin loved to experiment and just because he could he walked into the room in just his boxers, with a prominent erection of course.

His father entered carrying the scissors. Tom's eyes went straight to Marvin's crotch and the bludge. He wanted it in...no that was wrong. Marvin rubbed it anyway.

"So I was saying, no more wearing clothes. Time to cut them all up." Marvin took all of his father's clothes out.

"Bu..." started his father.

Marvin rolled his eyes. "I'll let you talk for now as long as you address me as Master not Marvin. I'm no longer Marvin to a fag like you."

"Yes..Mar...Master." stated Tom.

Master smirked. His father was learning. "Well, we agree that you have faggoty intentions. How many times have you wanted to blow men in the office? It's ok. You can trust me Dad. I'm here to help." stated Marvin. He was glad his experiments were working his father was trusting him and becoming more submissive.

Tom "thought" back to all the times he'd wanted to blow men in the office. It was wrong. "I can trust you..Mar...I mean Master." said Tom.

"Good! Then it's time for you to realize the real reason Mom went away. She went away so I can teach you to be straight. She doesn't care if I have to beat it into you. She wants you as straight as an arrow. So I'm here to help. I'll make you straight. Say thank you!" said Master.

"Thank you, Marvin." said Tom.

"That's MASTER, fag." said Marvin as he hit his father with a ridding crop. Buying all the BSMD stuff with his parents money had been so much fun! "Forget again and I'll beat your ass RAW. Now get to work." he yelled.

"Yes Master." said Tom. He was scared but also rock hard. Of that he was deeply ashamed. His son was turning him on. Trying not to think about that, Tom got to work cutting up his clothes. Soon they were nothing but rags! The phone rang. Tom answered it.

"Tom, this is your boss Brock. Are you coming into the office today or what?" Brock questioned.

Tom looked at all of his clothes...well rags. He looked to his son who was shaking his head.

"I'm sick!" was all that Tom said. He thought of Brock. Brock was so muscular...he bet Brock had a nice cock. Master seemed to know what Tom was thinking. He rubbed his own cock some more and cum beaded onto the boxers. It took all the resolve Tom had not to lunge forward and put the cock in his mouth.

"Gonna puke." he told Brock as he hung up the phone.

Tom looked at his son. "What am I going to wear?" he questioned. Marvin rolled his eyes and hit his father with the crop again. He would teach his father. His father would learn.

"Well, there's always Mom's clothes...just think of how pretty they'll look on you...come on let's change into them." With that Marvin took Tom down the hall to try on new clothes.

Marvin looked at his father. He was dressed up like the sissy he was becoming but Marvin still had alot of work to do. "Take these pills." He ordered his father.

"I don't know what those pills are. I shouldn't take them!" tried Tom.

"Well, I'm not the one dressed like a fairy faggot. I know better than you. NOW TAKE THE PILLS." ordered Marvin.

Tom took the pills. He fell asleep. Marvin dragged him to the bed, despite wearing women's clothes, Tom still looked like a man. Marvin smirked. It was just too tempting. As Tom slept, nanties reshaped his body. Marvin hadn't gotten the nanite formula quite right yet. So his father barely changed. His hair turned a bit blonder and his chest became more sensitive. In his sleep, Marvin could see his father grow an erection.

"No, Marvin..no." stated his father in his dreams. Marvin intended on changing that. All too soon it would be "Please Master, please." In about 1/2 hour, his father woke up. Marvin was there cock out.

"You want it...don't you fag?" he questioned.

"Yes." spat out his father. He couldn't take his eyes away from his son's cock.

"Well, it's all yours.." stated Marvin. Fast as lightning Tom lunged forward to take the cock in his mouth but Marvin stepped back. He knew he'd have to invest in some restraints.

"First you have to call Brock and tell him you have business to discuss." Tom looked puzzled in his cum covered women's underwear.

"Do it now!" ordered his son.

Tom picked up the phone and called his boss hoping his boss wouldn't answer the phone but he also grew rock hard at the hope that Brock would answer the phone