Belong to Me Ch. 09

Story Info
Tom's boss visits!
1.4k words
4.1
6.7k
2

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was at odds about calling his boss Brock. He had no clothes to wear but he "remembered" Brock's amazing cock and how many times he had glanced at it in the restroom. Brock's cock deserved to be served.

"Call Brock." ordered his son.

Tom was starting to understand he had no other options. After all, his son just wanted to help him?

"Yes Mar...I mean Master." Tom said as he picked up the phone and called Brock.

Brock said he would be there after work. Tom was elated when Brock showed up since all Tom's clothes were cut up, he was wearing a white dress of his wife's. He knew his Master wasn't happy about it...Master wanted him naked. But, Tom just wasn't there yet. Tom opened the door for Brock but it was Marvin who spoke. Tom knew his son was a real man and real men spoke for sissies.

"Come in Brock. Dad why don't you get some tuna sandwiches for us." said Marvin. Tom went to make the tuna sandwiches. He wanted to hide his erection from Brock anyway.

"I wanted to talk to you about my Dad, Brock." stated Marvin. He had added hormones and volume to his voice that made people trust him more. Brock trusted him.

"What about your Dad...I have a long drive home." stated Brock wearily.

"Well, this is hard to say...but my Dad is really a fag...a tranny slut. My Mom has left him because she's so embarrassed. I stayed here because he's well...he's my Dad but now he keeps saying he wants to blow me...it's SO gross. I mean a man wants to blow his own son...it's so fucked up. You know what I mean." said Marvin.

Brock was starting to grow uncomfortable. "I don't see what this has to do with me." he stated. But, Marvin knew the longer Brock spent in his presence the more he'd trust him.

Marvin smirked. "Well, he admitted to me that he has a HUGE crush on you..in fact of all the men at his job, he wants to blow your cock the most. Dad...come here." ordered Marvin.

Brock was standing up now. He thought he should go. This was weird. But, Tom had entered the room. Tom's erection was prominent and his cum had started to bead on to the white dress, causing a wet spot to appear. Brock was there and he wanted Brock almost as he wanted his son. It took a lot of control for Tom not to blow his load as soon as he saw Brock.

"Tell your boss, your new purpose fag." ordered Marvin. He had talked to his Dad about his future while waiting for Brock. Tom was very nervous about it but had no choice to accept it. This is what future his Master thought was best for him...and his Master knew best?

"Suck cock and get fuck." said Tom. He blushed a deep red.

"Who's cock do you want the most?" questioned Marvin.

"Your's, but it's SO wrong." said Tom.

Marvin smirked. He knew his Dad would blow him tonight several times but that could wait.

"So you want to blow your boss instead?" questioned Marvin.

"Yes...but I'm afraid...what if I lose my job...being a fag is wrong?" questioned Tom as he lustily looked at Brock.

Brock looked back at Tom. he looked kinda good. It had been so long since he'd gotten it on with his wife Yolanda...work was so stressy.

"The fag's glad to do it. Better you than me...at least that way it will be less wrong." said Marvin.

Brock looked at Tom and dropped his pants. After all, what was the worst that could happen? At the sight of his boss's cock, Tom exploded all over the dress. He sprang forward and engulfed Brock's cock in his mouth. He worked his mouth up and down Brock's shaft while fondling his balls. Tom was happy it was his boss's cock, not his son's. This was right!

Marvin thought it was SO hot watching his Dad being facefucked by a stranger. It was time to run some experiments on Tom.

"What a good boy!" Marvin praised his father as Brock's cock was sliding deeper into Tom's throat...making Tom gag."Mmm, with some more practice we might make a decent cocksucker out of you eventually." stated Marvin he had lots of plans for his father.

Tom still had "thoughts" and wondered. He thought he was doing a good job. Was he not doing a good job? He didn't want to disappoint real men with cocks. He just wanted to be a jizz addict. It was what Mar...Master wanted after all. Tom moaned, trying to take Brock's cock deeper, and gagging again. He could feel the drool escape from his lips.

"It's okay." Marvin patted him on the head like a dog. (Brock was too busy thrusting to pay attention) "This is your first time sucking a stranger's cock. But, Master will make sure you will get plenty of practice and make you a great cock-sucker. You will enjoy that, fag. You will want to be good at sucking cock."

Tom nodded, moaning around Brock's thick cock. Yes, he wanted to be good at sucking cock. He wanted to be good at pleasing his Master.

Brandon groaned again, and thrust in hard.

"Mmm, I'm gonna cum soon, boy. I'm gonna come on your face, mark you with my cum. You will enjoy that, Tom. You will like being covered with another man's jizz." Marvin smirked. Brock said that completely on his own. He would be rewarded.

Tom moaned around Brock's cock. Yes, he did want that. He wanted Brock to cum on his face.

Suddenly, Brock pulled out of Tom's mouth, making Tom gasp. Then, Brock wrapped his free hand around his cock, jerking himself off as he kept Tom''s head in place with his other hand. All of this delighted Marvin.

"You're a cockslut, fag. "Say it!." ordered Marvin.

"I'm - I'm a - I'm a cockslut?" Tom managed to stutter out. How strange that a part of him didn't want to say it. He was a cockslut?

"Again," Marvin told him. "Say it." He wanted it full cemented in his father's bran.

"I'm a - I'm a cockslut," he said, still staring at Brock's cock.

Brock oblivious to the father/son moment groaned above Tom, jerked himself off faster.

"Mmm, I don't believe you, fag. Convince me. Convince me you're a cockslut." stated Marvin.

Tom whimpered. The part that didn't want to say it was growing stronger, but he really wanted to obey Marvin. "I'm a cockslut!" he yelled.

"Good boy, said Marvin. Just then Brock grunted, grinning down at him. "Good boy!"

A thick jet of come erupted from Brock's cock, landing on Tom's cheeks.

Tom felt it drip down his chin, and another thick jet landed on his neck and his other cheek. Part of him felt humiliated, but a bigger part of him felt pleased that Brock was satisfied. Tom knew he was a cockslut after all?

Marvin knew it was time for Brock's reward. He didn't go back on his thoughts besides he still had a lot of playing to do. Marvin was only there to improve people's lives.

"Get us some scotches, fag" he ordered Tom.

"Yes Sir, right away sir." said the still cum covered Tom as he went to get the scotches.

Marvin and Brock went into the living room. Marvin had already put the nanites into Brock's drink.

"There's nothing like a scotch after blowing a load...but of course you know what I mean. You have what three Mistresses from the typing pool?" As Marvin spoke it was becoming true.

"Yeah, but they're getting old," said Brock.

"Ah, don't worry about that...you can always go out on the 405 and find some man to blow you. You've done it for the past four years. Don't feel ashamed." said Marvin.

Brock blushed. He wondered how Marvin knew about the 405, that was supposed to be a secret.

"Plus there's always your wife and yours life as swingers. The whole neighborhood of Happy Acres swings doesn't it? Janice is 18 now, sooner or later due to Happy Acres magic, she'll blow you." said Marvin as he watched Brock drink some more scotch.

He also had another sip. "Well, time for you to go...give me your house key. I'll be stopping by Happy Acres someday."

Brock gave Marvin his house key and drove home.

(I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and rate!)