Belong to Me Ch. 07

Story Info
Master and his father!
1.3k words
4.31
5.8k
2

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master loved sex. But, he had just got done plowing his mother. After experience in training many sluts. He knew that the longer he made Greg wait, the more eager he'd be. So he left to Greg to "try" to lick FuckBunny out. He had one of his sluts get him a scotch and thought back on old times.

Sure turning his mother and neighbors had been one hell of a day. But, it wasn't much of a challenge to take horny housewives and turn them into eager bimbos. His father had been the real challenge. It had been by semi-accident too. After days of working, he'd accidentally poured some of his mother's Liz Taylor's White Diamonds into his experimental concoction. The next thing he knew his male mouse was a female mouse.

Marvin had always been pushed around by the jocks at school. He knew these men who pushed him into lockers deserved punishment. Besides most of them were probably going to be sent to Nam. He was saving them. The mistake gave Marvin a boost in energy. Soon all his male rats were female rats.

Marvin's dad had started asking questions. He was wondering when his wife would be home from her trip to her sisters. (Marvin's mother and other sluts were really out working the 405 making him money but Tom didn't know that.) Tom was more interested in who was going to vacuum and cook. Marvin had the answer to that.

That night he slipped some of the concoction into his father's TV dinner. His father ate some and then started to blink.

"Not feeling well...going to bed." Tom said. So he did that. The transformation had happened right away with the mice but Marvin knew people were different from mice. He was in for a long night. But, then he'd have another sex slave.

An hour or two went by and he heard moaning coming from his parents room. Marvin went to investigate. His father was tossing and turning in the bed.

Tom was having a strange dream. He was standing before a god, a muscular god. The god's cock was so hard. He wanted the gods cock...no that couldn't be right. He wasn't a deviant homosexual. Still...that cock..... A wind picked up and Tom felt cold. He looked down to discover he had a pair of gravity defying tits. They were covered with a tight pink French maid uniform. Tom felt his own cock grow hard at the sight of himself. The god smirked down on him as he rubbed his cock through the silk panties. The god gave a little cough. It was also jerking off.

"My lord." said a strange female French accent Tom was surprised that the words were coming from his own mouth. "I'm here to serve you, to pleasure you." As Tom said the words he was surprised to find that they were true.

Tom saw the god smile and noticed he looks a lot like his son Marvin. The god/Marvin's cock was starting to bead with cum. Tom watched as the god pointed to his hard cock. Tom wasn't ignorant. He knew what the god wanted. Tom began to crave the cock that smelled so good. Tom's mouth watered as he leaned down and began sucking on his god's/ Marvin's huge member. Tom smiled and teased God's cock with his tongue and can felt his own cock begin to tense up.

But, this was wrong. He wasn't a homosexual. Tom knew it was wrong to suck another man off. Tom stopped right away still...It was too late as Tom pulled away he felt his new God's cock warm spunk hit him in the face.

Some trickled down near his mouth and Tom licked it. It was AMAZING but SO wrong. Still Tom wanted more of that jizz even if his new god did look like his son and even if homosexuality was wrong. Tom just wanted more spunk and what was wrong with that?

The dream ended and Tom sat up on the bed. Tom felt a warm sticky substance on his cock. "Oh god, did I have a wet dream? About my new god...I mean Marvin?" He asked himself.

Tom pulled off the covers. In the dark he saw he was wearing the black sily panties he had gotten his wife to "add excitement" to their marriage. She had told him they were sluty. She had told him that she was a respectable woman. Meanwhile, she had been masturbating in them out by the pool in hope that Mrs. Smith would see.

Suddenly, it all made sense to him. He must have been sleep walking and put the panties on. Tom tried to get the panties off, he wasn't a faggot, but now they are wet and stuck to him. As he took them off an image of Marvin/ the God being disappointed came into his head. But, at long last they came off.

"Thank goodness." Tom said. He wiped the cum off his cock and then threw the panties aside. He felt like something was wrong. He was disappointing his god? Also Tom felt colder. He reached down and gasped, his pubic hair was gone. How can his pubic hair just disappear? Was he still dreaming? Tom touched his chest, his chest hair was also gone, then he felt his arms, legs and armpits, not a single hair in sight. Tom had heard of faggots waxing to please each other but he wasn't a faggot. Tom had always been proud that he wasn't losing his hair like other men his age. He needed to make sure his hair was still there. He made his way across the room and turned on the light.

When Tom saw himself in the mirror he let out a little scream. His hair was longer...a lot longer like those abominable hippies he'd been hearing about. (Men should always have a military haircut. It was what made them real men.) Tom also noticed that his chest had started to expand. Just enough to make his PJs feel tight.

"Dad...is everything alright?" came a voice in the hall. Marvin strode into the room. He had been jerking off and some jizz had beaded on the boxers. Tom lunged for it and fell on his knees.

By now Marvin was looking down on his Dad. His Dad had nearly buried his face in Marvin's boxers.

"Dad are you one of those sinful homosexual fags?" questioned Marvin.

"No?" questioned Tom. But, even as he said it he knew he wanted it to be true.

"Dad, we both know that's a lie. Part of the reason Mom left you is because you're such a faggot...it makes me so sad too. I miss her."

Tom just stuttered he didn't know what to do or say. He was a real man and had to set an example for his son. His son couldn't grow up to be one of those hippies. He had to go into the Army and be a real man.

"But luckily, I'm smart and your son has found a way to stop you from being a immortal faggot. It'll take a couple of weeks of intense training. But, your son is determined. Now take two of these pink pills and go back to bed." said Marvin.

"Yes Marvin." said Tom.

"That's Master faggot." said Marvin. "I want my breakfast at 8...wear something to please me and dream of me." ordered Marvin as he went out of the room. His experiment was coming along better than he expected. His father was nearly sucking him off. Marvin was going to enjoy training his father.

(I love to hear from my readers. Comment and let me know what you think. Master has other sluts besides Greg who have stories to tell.)