Belonging to the Rich Bitch

Story Info
He has no choice.
6.3k words
3.24
45k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Do not read if offended by kidnapping, blackmailing and forced relationship

Kevin was happily reading up on his English Literature assignment in the library. The young boy hummed cheerfully as he read, taking notes on various important details. He felt complete engrossed in the work. This happened every single day, which was why so many of his classmates have branded him a nerd, even if his grades aren't that spectacular, hovering between As and Bs. He didn't really mind the label, though. There are far worse things that can happen to him than being ridiculed by his peers, treated as a social pariah.

He was momentarily jolted from his thoughts, startled by the young woman plopping into the seat in front of him. Kevin looked up in surprise at Claire, who is probably the richest person in school, her dad being a billionaire owner of a large corporation. She gave him a merry smile. The boy blushed before attempting to give her a smile of his own. It was considerably hard to hide his surprise. After all, none of the popular kids ever sat with him before and Claire was one of their leaders, being very beautiful and well aware of the fact. They usually treated him as though he were below them. Not that he was going to hold that against Claire, of course. She's never been mean to him before, just aloof, like she is to most other cool people at school. She is also very intelligent, being at the top of every class except for history, which is her only weakness. What he didn't know is that she's always actually considered him adorable, but never asked him out because it would be social suicide to go out with him. "I need you to do my history essay for me," the girl said quite rudely.

Kevin replied "Sorry, but I won't. It's not going to help you learn anything. I'll help tutor you if you want, but I can't just write your essay for you, because the grade which just lull you into a false sense of security and that could be bad for you when the real exams come"

The raven haired beauty was apparantly caught off guard and decided to change tactics, and smiled at him warmly, before saying "Can you please write my history essay for me?" This caught Kevin off guard.

"We've still got two months. I can help you with some ideas. If you really focus you should easily be able to get it done by then," he said to her. The pretty girl looked at him for a second. She then leaned forward, pressing her arms together under her bountiful breasts, lifting them up to allow the top to peek out over her crop top that bared her midriffs. Damn, they were large. Easily D cups, he would guess, despite Kevin having no experience.

"Please Kevin. I promise if you help me I will give you a blowjob." Kevin was humiliated to find that he was getting hard in his pants. The prospect of having his dick sucked by this hot girl was turning him on. She also noticed this and smirked, running a hand up this thigh. This snapped Kevin back to his focus.

"No, I am not some sex-crazed guy who will just do someone's work for them just because they are offering to, uhm, get me off... but I will help you if that's okay. I will give you advice and make some suggestions but I won't do it for you, all right? It will help you better if I only make suggestions and let you get better at this. I won't be able to take the exams for you, afterall" Kevin asked her. She simply stared at him, as if he had just grown a second head.

Eventually, Claire said "Are you gay or something? Cause no straight guy in their right mind would turn me down. I'm extremely sexy and believe me I am also an excellent cocksucker. I just sucked three of the jocks' dicks yesterday and all three of them were very happy and said that they were very impressed. So you must be a fag to turn me down"

This threw the poor boy off guard. Kevin just gaped before replying "No, I am straight, thank you very much."

She began to look sad at this and even pretended to start to cry a little. "So I'm not pretty enough" the girl fake sniffled, surprised at how the boy warmly embraced her, placing her face on her shoulder, stroking her hair and wiping the tears with a handkerchief.

"You're perfect. I just don't believe in coercing girls into giving me sexual favours in exchange for my help. If I help you it would be out of my own desire to be helpful and not out of lust for you. I'll admit that you are very attractive, but I will only ever have sex with a girl I love who loves me in return. I won't get deflowered by someone who looked down on me and only did me out of pity and wanting me to do something else for her. If you and I were to date and we were to develop strong feelings for each other then yes, I suppose we could, you know, get intimate, but I prefer romance to just, you know, animalistic pleasure."

"Deflowered? Are you a virgin little girl or something?" the crying girl managed to jibe at the red-faced boy, realizing too late that that wasn't the right way to get someone to help her. "All right, I'm sorry. But blowjobs don't really count as losing your 'innocence' you know?" she said, unable to stop herself from making one sniding remark at him.

Kevin responded "It does for me. I'm saving myself for my special someone and I won't let anyone fuck me until I find her. I'm going to be a one-woman man. Now, if you want my help with the history essay, I will do my best, but that won't involve me writing the thing for you and you won't pay me by sucking me off. You will by wearing something a little less revealing because, as sexy as that top is, it's winter now and I don't want you to catch a cold." He said this before standing up and walking towards her, and wrapping his jacked around her shoulders gently. This somehow caused her to flush lightly. Unbeknownst to him, it was the exact moment when Claire, the most beautiful cheerleader at their school, fall head over heels in love with him.

Claire and Kevin worked together for the next four weeks. They actually began to enjoy each other's company. He would help her understand the class more, giving detailed summaries and making sure she appreciated where they were up to with all the work. She was touched by how kind and sweet he is, and thought about him almost all the time, except when she was being drilled in all her holes by mucular studs of course. Nothing goes through her mind except for pure pleasure as Bobby slams into her tight slutty asshole from behind with his wonderful dick while she bounces up and down on Jack's 8 inch cock and deepthroats Rick. Everyday, Claire arranged a meeting where she could get gangbanged by these three muscular, handsome boys for as long as she wished, before going to her beloved Kevin's place for him to tutor her, while still full of other men' cum, idly observing the adorable little boy as he flushed whenever she stroked his hair.

She found herself addicted to the warmth and fuzziness that she got from being near the lovely little Kevin, and would often deliberately tease him by flashing him her tits and legs. "I let Jack cum all over these thighs yesterday. His dick was sooo massive and he came so much, he coated my entire legs," she said, showing him her muscular thighs, causing the shy boy to flush madly.

One day, Claire decided to reach down and unzip in his pants while the two were in his bedroom reading from a textbook. "Why are you unzipping my pants?" the perplexed boy asked.

"Because I want to give you a handjob, silly. I want your cock in my hand" the black haired beautiful girl said, smirking.

"But Claire, we haven't even gone on a date yet. I think you're adorable but don't you feel we should start a relationship first and then explore our bodies together? I really like you and want to be your boyfriend. Maybe we could go to this great restaurant together tonight..."

The pretty girl stood up and slapped him. "How could you? I'm the hottest girl in school and you're rejecting me?" she thundered.

"I I I'm n not rejecting you! I j just th think w we should g go to d dinner t together f first or m maybe s stargazing b before y you, you know, t take me..." he mumbled the last part shyly, blushing before she slapped him again across the other cheek and stomped away.

The next day at school, he was shocked by how she refused to talk to him like she has come to do each day, instead giving him a cold stare, walking past him arm in arm with Rick, one of the football players, who sneered at him. During lunch, where Kevin sat alone, he was confronted with the sight of the two of them giggling, sitting at a table opposite to his. The two cool kids looked at each other and smiled, giving him a side-long glance, before moving in to kiss each other gently on the lips. It hurt him. It really hurt him. He now knows what jealousy feels like.

Soon, Rick pulled Claire on to his lap, running his hands up and down her body, holding her tightly while she wrapped her arms around his neck, straddling his lap with her shapely thighs, licking his ears and then parting her lips, and starting a French kiss session with the jock. This eventually became too much for Kevin to bear. If only he let her use him last night, instead of stupidly suggesting they go on a date first...

The boy left the cafeteria quickly, trying to dry the tears now streaming down his face. He did not look where he was going and almost ran into a tree. Kevin tried to stop sobbing and did his best to put on a brave facade, which wasn't much. After all, he's just a little wimp. The poor young boy sat down. He managed to stop crying after a little wile. But it was too late. Before he could beat a hasty retreat, Claire had cornered him where he was. She slapped him across the face, hard, leaving a red print on his cheek, stinging him.

"If you gave me what I wanted last night I wouldn't have kissed him," she said, looking at him pointedly with a condescending expression on her otherwise pretty face. Kevin just stared at her, confused, not sure what she wants. "Now you know you like me and get jealous when I'm with another guy."

"Why do you care anyway? You don't have any feelings for me," he mumble, causing her to slap him yet again, with even more force this time, a fiery look in her face.

"Of course I have feelings for you, you moron. Why else would I offer you a handjob after you helped me and I no longer had any need to? I can't believe I love such an idiot." This completely stunned the previously crying boy. He looked up at her, observing how she looked at him with her beautiful eyes. She really did plan to make him jealous, so he'd confess.

"So where do we go from now?" he asked her. The girl slapped him once more. She glared at him, before walking forward and seizing his chin in her surprisingly strong hand. Claire then moved forward to crush his lips with her, aggressively muffling any sound of protest he made.

"Now, we're going home and I'm going to fuck my new boyfriend. And don't think about saying no to me. I know you love me as well, and you did say that we can have sex if we love each other. This can be our first date. Why waste time going to fancy restaurants when I'd much rather like riding up and down my sweetheart's dick." Kevin tried to protest but realized he really doesn't have a chance against her. She's right. He does love her.

And she loves him too. However, those feelings are unfortunately about to be tested in a big way. The beautiful young woman had forced him into his bedroom, pushing Kevin on to his bed. Claire quickly unzipped his pants, finding herself disappointed by the pathetically small dick. "That's very small. All of my exes were much larger than this. But don't worry, I still love you." With that said, she swiftly placed her lips around his hard shaft, taking his entire length into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, sliding along his rock hard dick.

"I'm about to cum..." he gasped, trying to warn her, but she only sped up, skillfully sucking his cock, right until he spurted a massive load into her mouth, which she greedily swallowed, embarassing the poor molested boy.

"There. That feels really good, doesn't it?" she asked, smirking triumphantly and planting a loving kiss on his eyelid, wrapping her powerful arms around him, holding him tightly as her little spoon when he drifted off to sleep. As her adorable sweetheart was dozing off, his face pressed to her luscious breasts, however, Claire was busy thinking about something. There was no way her cute boyfriend's little thingie could satisfy her in bed. He just isn't big enough. 'Maybe I can sleep around with some of the athletes. He would never know about it. He loves me and I love him. I just need some large dicks to stretch my sloppy cunt out.' With that thought, Claire went to sleep still holding her sweet nerd in her arms.

Claire was preoccupied with observing her sleeping boyfriend. The wealthy girl gently stroked Kevin's hair, brushing the strands aside to reveal his cute baby face. The boy looked so adorable when he laid there sleeping peacefully, his face snuggled up to her shoulders as she kept her arms wrapped possessively around him. It's clear now that he is the perfect one for her and there's no way she would ever let this cute, submissive boyfriend get away. He belongs to her and her alone. That said, his small package is not enough to satisfy her needs. She decided that she would no longer have sex with any of the other guys, but would still have to give them blowjobs. The popular slut is too addicted to the taste and feel of swallowing a guy's cock between her lips, filling up her slutty mouth and cumming down her throat. Claire tried Kevin's shaft before and it is too small for her. She'd still have sex with him because she loves him, but on the side she will be sucking others.

The slutty young woman knows she is in love with her boyfriend and will spend the rest of her life with him, but she also realized she'd never be satisfied without being able to suck, at the very least, four different cocks a week. She'll remain the slut she is, blowing different jocks during the day and going home and cuddling her adorable teddy bear of a boyfriend at night. Her mouth wil be stuffed with large cocks when he is not around to see and when she is with him she can wrap her arms around him and hold him close, enjoying the warmth from his body. Fortunately, all her partners knew and accepted this. All except Kevin of course. He would remain blissfully ignorant.

Everyday, she would have one of the jocks drill her asshole with his massive penis, slamming into her aggressively while another pounds away her snatch, banging her from both ends, filling her up wonderfully with big cocks, while she sucks someone's cock, swallowing his semen like a true slut. She may even give handjobs to two other guys during this as well.

One time, she knelt on the ground naked, allowing eight guys to stand around her and coat her face, tits and stomach with their cum. After wiping away all the semen, she would go over to her Kevin's place and then cuddle him, holding the cute baby boy little spooned, her arms wrapped possessively around his thin chest, her used pussy pressing into his narrow ass, her nose at his neck. How good it is to be able to go out and fuck all the real men, and then go back to her adorably loser of a boyfriend, who never had any idea that he was being made into a fool.

The raven haired young woman was one day kneeling down and unzipping Rick's pants, and pulling his already hard cock through the opening. "You're so much bigger than my boyfriend. That wimp's noodle is so small and he doesn't even know what he's doing with it. I don't know why I even put up with such a loser," she said, before swallowing it into her warm, waiting mouth. She slid her wet lips along the length of his shaft, using her right hand to jerk off Robert's schlong and her left to pump Brian's dick, stimulating all three cocks at the same time. She loved sucking and pumping massive cocks, and riding them, bouncing up and down with her very athletic thighs. Brent was also fucking her from behind, thrusting his cock into her ass rapidly, getting ready to fire a huge load of cum.

Rick's cock throb violently in her mouth as he came, ejaculating jets of semen into her mouth, filling it up and then flowing down her throat, at precisely the same moment when Robert orgasmed, with massive amounts of cum erupting from the tip of his dick, coating her cute face in ropes after rope of his spunk, while Brian drenched her hair with his cum, that streams down to the top of her braless boobs, visible due to her very low cut top. She loved bringing these guys home and having one cum in her mouth and the other two cumming on her face, making her feel like a naughty slut. Unfortunately for her, as she kneeled there naked, surrounded by three strong athletes, the door opened and Kevin stepped in, having witnessed everything else. He was crying freely at the sight of what his girlfriend was doing. "H H How c could you? I h h heard e everything! They didn't force you to do this. You begged to suck their dicks!" Kevin sobbed, anguished at the sight of the woman he loves covered in other men's cum.

"Darling, please, I'm sorry, I can explain!" Claire began, having gotten over her initial shock and now trying to fix this mess. The young woman was devastated as she realized how much pain she inflicted on her boyfriend. She loves him and wants to spend the rest of his life with him, and here he was, after walking in on her and her partners on the side. She was such an idiot. The bombshell rushed forward and grabbed her boyfriend's face, completely forgetting that hers was slick with semen, and tried to kiss him but he pushed her away, making her feel a stab of pain in her heart. "Baby, I love you. Please, believe me. I'm so sorry I hurt you. Don't leave me. Please. I need you." Her cutie's tear-streaked face broke her heart, as she knows it's entirely her fault this was happening. She tried to stop him from leaving through the doorway but he was alreading exiting it.

"Sorry, Claire. We didn't hear him," Brian said as he zipped up his pants, along with Rick and Ryan.

"Get out of here!" she screamed at them. Soon, Claire was by herself, sobbing on the floor, worried that Kevin would never forgive her. She couldn't blame him if he didn't. After all, it was entirely her fault. She tried to call him but he wouldn't pick up the phone. His parents did, though.

"I'm begging you, Mrs. Tyler," she begged when Kevin's mother picked up their housephone. "Please let me talk to him. I need to apologize for what I did." The woman was crying, sitting on her couch while her father gently patted her on the shoulders. Mike knew his daughter's boyfriend well now after the lad has been over to study her study for those weeks, and was delighted when Claire told him she is going to date the sweet young man. Of course, he was disappointed to find out that she cheated on her boyfriend, and with three guys at a time, no less. After yelling at her about how he and her mother raised her better than that, the middle aged man calm down enough to adviser her to call the poor, heartbroken boy.

"No. You cheated on my son and now he's crying and refusing to eat dinner. Why don't you go back to your lover?" Kevin's mother Tasha said vehemently. She was furious at how her precious, innocent son has been treated so badly by his girlfriend and also worried at how he had retreated to his bedroom and refused to come out after he got there a couple of hours ago. There was no way she'd let this rich, self-entitled bitch near her boy again. "I don't want to hear you voice again, understand me?"

"But I'm really sorry! I promise I will never hurt your so again! Please! Just get him on the phone," Claire sobbed the last part out through her trembling lips, about to let loose another round of wailing. Before Kevin, she never thought about settling down and having a romantic relationship and getting married. But now, she wants all that. She wants it with Kevin, the only boy she ever loved. He's so sweet, kind and generous. She knew that he is going to be hers the second he told her that he didn't want her to catch a cold and wrapped that jacket around her shoulders in the library. No other boy was ever that gentle with her. They all wanted to cum in or on her, and then leave and get drunk with their buddies afterwards. Kevin treats her like she is special, the most valuable thing in the world. She was planning to marry him and make him her stay at home husband while she goes out and work to earn all the money, because she doesn't want to risk having a female coworker eyeing her adorable hubby and wanting to get it on with him.

12